Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

An Indonesian doctor directly treating Corona virus (Covid-19) patients was trying to cheer up his patients through an attached photo of popular South Korean actor Lee Minho attached to his PPE .

Posted by the Twitter account @recehtapisayng on May 21, the account owner uploaded a 14-second video that records a doctor with a complete PPE standing in front of his patient.

EZCDHrjU0AAemrD?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.suara.com/tekno/2020/05/26/090000/pasang-foto-lee-minho-di-apd-video-dokter-ini-bikin-heboh

• Like 14

I've been a bit technically challenged on this site, but I finally figured out how to post a photo here!  Yay! Here's one of my favorite photos, albeit a bit bloody, from TKEM, Ep 11 or 12.

MgahxoS.jpg

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, msdot said:

I've been a bit technically challenged on this site, but I finally figured out how to post a photo here!  Yay! Here's one of my favorite photos, albeit a bit bloody, from TKEM, Ep 11 or 12.

Well done @msdot!  Even covered in blood he is still stunning!

• Like 4

16 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

By the way, @syntyche, your twit was just posted on Weibo today and got admired. You are a mathematician like Lee Gon.  :thumbsup:

https://www.weibo.com/1891335624/J3P1yraX1?type=repost#_rnd1590553957677

@gtLmh0622 Thanks for this.

@syntyche Wow. Your thoughtful explanations helped my liberal arts mind grasp the concepts of “0 and 1” and Euler’s number where my professors failed. Thanks for sharing. 

Chingus, I’m not the only one rewatching the series from episode 1 in preparation for Friday-Saturday right. The last 2 episodes started to unravel some of the puzzles and I want to be prepared for more unraveling to come. 

Haven’t posted but definitely been lurking this thread and the drama thread and Twitter to keep up.  Thanks for all your efforts guys.  You make the experience of watching our guy more enjoyable with all sorts of theories and observations and of course the swoooons :love:

Can’t say just yet whether TKEM beats Faith in my heart but it’s definitely getting there.  I’m so proud of his evolution! :thumbsup:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

202005280747771340_5eceeee8be613.jpg

The drama "The King" ends all filming today with the last scene of Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun.

According to OSEN's report on the 28th, SBS' "The King: Eternal Monarch" will wrap up its seven-month filming with the scenes of the main characters Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun in Nonsan earlier in the day.

The SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King: Eternal Monarch," which first aired on April 17, depicts a different level of romance through cooperation between the emperor of the Korean Empire, who is trying to close the gate of the level against the devil, and the detective of the Republic of Korea, who is trying to protect someone's life, people and love.

Hit maker Kim Eun-sook, producer Baek Sang-hoon, and producer Jung Ji-hyun united, and besides Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Jung Eun-chae, Kim Kyung-nam, and Lee Jung-jin were cast to draw attention. 

In particular, "The King" is the return of Hallyu star Lee Min-ho, and immediately returned to the small screen with the work of Kim Eun-sook since he was discharged from the military in April last year.

Lee Min-ho, who reunited with writer Kim Eun-sook after seven years following "The Heirs," was contacted by her at a time when he was thinking about how to greet his fans after a three-year hiatus. Thankfully, I was so happy to receive a script that I wanted to do well.

"I worked with Kim Eun-sook once, and in the drama, the name Kim Eun-sook is very heavy and influential. I started doing this work based on that trust," he said. 

The King, which is planned for a total of 16 episodes, is currently airing up to 12 episodes, and is set to end on June 6.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111362100

Jung Il Woo sent a food truck to "The King" set

EZDnGdzUcAMl6nH?format=jpg&name=small

EZDnHLtUYAAVuAg?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

EZDnH1MU0AAQrgT?format=jpg&name=small

@pixie0622 Thank you. I'm glad I was able to help.:)

• Like 5
  • Love 2

"The King" stills released

202005280856350310_2.jpg

202005280856350310_5.jpg

Spoiler

202005280856350310_3.jpg

202005280856350310_4.jpg

"The King-Eternal Monarch" Lee Min-ho X Woo Do-hwan, a flashpoint attack crisis, "heart-wrenching tension."

SBS' Friday-Saturday drama "The King" (written by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon, produced by Jung Ji-hyun/produced by Hwa & Dam Pictures) is a fantasy romance set in two parallel worlds: the Korean Empire and the Republic of Korea. Lee Min-ho and Woo Do-hwan play the roles of King Lee Gon of the Korean Empire and Cho Young, the captain of the Korean Imperial Guard, respectively.

Above all, in the last 12th episode, Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) was shocked to see the same burning sign from Koo Seo-ryeong (Jeong Eun-chae), the prime minister of the Korean Empire, who disappeared after a media play that highlighted the emperor's frequent outing as a problem. Cho Young (Woo Do-hwan), who was in the Republic of Korea, also witnessed a person with the same face as the Korean Empire's Gu Seo-ryeong at the cafe of Myeongnari (Kim Yong-ji).

In a related development, Lee Min-ho and Woo Do-hwan were caught in a sudden "crisis of attacking the emperor" with shock and fear. Jo-young discovers Lee Gon who was suddenly attacked in the drama. Lee Gon, who is in a serious condition due to the attack, is taken to the hospital and wore an oxygen mask as he lay unconscious, adding to the sadness. In addition, Jo-young, who is watching him with a worried look, is raising a dangerous atmosphere by casting a look of despair as if the sky is falling. Questions are mounting over who attacked the Korean Empire's Emperor Lee Gon by threatening his life, and what will happen to Lee Gon and Cho Young in the midst of a desperate crisis.

The scene of Lee Min-ho and Woo Do-hwan's "Sudden Attack Site" was filmed at a set located in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, in mid-May. Lee Min-ho and Woo Do-hwan, who are also showing strong bromance on the set, appeared with bright faces and shouted "Fighting!" to boost the atmosphere on the set. When the two, who are usually calling each other as "Youngah" and "Your Majesty," began filming, they were completely immersed in the scenes as Lee Gon and Cho Young, respectively, making the filming site breathless. In particular, Woo Do-hwan even had tears in his eyes as he looked at Lee Min-ho lay unconscious with an oxygen mask. Lee Min-ho, who noticed this, showed a brother-like deep chemistry by hugging Woo Do-hwan warmly and comforting him. 

"Lee Min-ho and Woo Do-hwan are completely transformed into the leader of the empire and imperial guard, respectively, showing the true soul mate," said the production company Hwa & Dam Pictures. "It can be said to be the biggest crisis Lee Gon has experienced and the best scene with a whirlwind." Please look forward to the 13th episode, which will be filled with heart-wrenching tension.

The 13th episode of "The King-Eternal Lord" will air at 10 p.m. on May 29.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005280857253776072_1

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Lee-minho-instagram-cover-680x384.jpg

Lee MinHo Gained 2.7m Followers In Less Than 2 Months Time, About To Become Most Followed Korean Actor

Lee MinHo is the hot actor of the moment.

The top Hallyu actor is acting in his first drama since his military discharge. "The King: Eternal Monarch" is popular all around the world and since the beginning of the drama a huge amount of fans have started to follow the actor on his Instagram @actorleeminho.

Back on Apr. 3, he had 12.6m followers. On May 28, he has 15.3m followers. For information, the drama started on Apr. 17. He has gained around 2.7m followers in less than 2 months time.

lee_minho_instagram_followers_may_28-780

Spoiler

The most followed Korean actor on Instagram is Lee JongSuk who is currently enlisted for his mandatory military service. The actor had 15m followers on Apr. 3 and 15.7m followers on May 28 at @jongsuk0206.

lee_jongsuk_instagram_followers_may_28-7

It seems like Lee MinHo is about to become the most followed Korean actor on Instagram if he continues to gain such amount of followers.

Are you following the actor on Instagram?

https://www.kpopmap.com/lee-minho-gained-2-7m-followers-in-less-than-2-months-time-about-to-become-most-followed-korean-actor/

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200528

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200528

Lee Min-ho is captivating viewers with his 'Dark Charisma'.

While the SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" is adding excitement with its various twists and turns, Lee Min-ho's intense and mature charm and acting are leading the favorable reviews. Lee Min-ho (playing Lee Gon)'s overwhelming charisma against those who break the balance of the parallel world, as well as his desperate romance acting that transcends fate, is heating up expectations for the remaining four episodes.

At the same time, Lee Min-ho's released stills are raising the tension of the drama. Even though these are behind-the-scenes stills, it draws attention with the unapproachable presence and the emotional lines of the character. From declaring war on the streets of the Korean Empire with a "great roar" toward the traitor Lee Jung-jin (Lee Rim), starting a "revenge of anger" in search of the hideout of the bandits, and pouring out "blood rage" to rescue Kim Go-eun (Jung Tae-eul). Lee Min-ho is dominating the atmosphere with his cold eyes, dark aura and bold charisma.

Last week's "The King" broadcast showed Lee Gon venting his inner feelings that had been pressed by desperate situations such as the death of his father-like uncle Prince Buyeong (Lee Jong-in) and the crisis of Kim Go-eun. Lee Min-ho proved a wider and deeper spectrum by conveying the emperor's depth with his heavy acting skills, even in scenes with heavy emotions of sobbing and anger. On the other hand, together with Kim Go-eun, they have created a series of sad and beautiful scenes such as "The Cathedral's sobbing" and "The beheading kiss" amid a time-stopping romance, thereby amplifying the drama's mournful mood.

Especially as shocking twists are revealed, viewers are paying attention to Lee Min-ho's meticulous acting skills. Lee Min-ho's thorough analysis of the character and his inner acting are receiving positive reviews.

Questions are growing about how Lee Gon will overcome this fate, along with Lee Min-ho's intense acting skills that ripen in the second half, as well as the remaining four episodes. Episodes 13~14 of SBS' Friday-Saturday drama "The King" will air at 10 p.m. on the 29th and 30th.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005281123544481516_1

• Like 7

I read a theory on Weibo today. Don't know if there's same theory on "The King" thread. (I have given up to follow that thread for almost 500 posts per day. )

Who knows that the boss of book store got a gun shot on his left shoulder before.
1. the savior with mask

2. Lee Rim
3. the boss himself

4. other minions of Lee Rim

Child LG was wounded and fainted, he couldn't see what happened when Lee Rim and his minions were running away. So the savior must be Lee Gon himself.

But Lee Gon has not gone back to 1994, why he know the gun shot ? Is this LG from the future ?
After Lee Gon hold the ring at the frozen time and told his co-captain he would leave for several days, he should go to the between-world-area. Lee Gon we saw after that was all future Lee Gon coming beck including destroyed the book store, calculating the frozen time on the board, save JTE, and beheaded kiss. 
But how 2 LG relay without mistakes ? Maybe 2 LG already met each other and future LG told the secret of the flute to LG.
The evidence is after JTE was saved and on LG's bed, LG told JTE : If the door is closed, I will open the door of whole universe to see you. Same as LG told JTE that he's coming through the universe when he went to see her and gave her flower. That's only future LG can know and do it. 

It seems a very reasonable theory. :P

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I read a theory on Weibo today. Don't know if there's same theory on "The King" thread. (I have given up to follow that thread for almost 500 posts per day. )

Who knows that the boss of book store got a gun shot on his left shoulder before.
1. the savior with mask

2. Lee Rim
3. the boss himself

4. other minions of Lee Rim

Child LG was wounded and fainted, he couldn't see what happened when Lee Rim and his minions were running away. So the savior must be Lee Gon himself.

But Lee Gon has not gone back to 1994, why he know the gun shot ? Is this LG from the future ?
After Lee Gon hold the ring at the frozen time and told his co-captain he would leave for several days, he should go to the between-world-area. Lee Gon we saw after that was all future Lee Gon coming beck including destroyed the book store, calculating the frozen time on the board, save JTE, and beheaded kiss. 
But how 2 LG relay without mistakes ? Maybe 2 LG already met each other and future LG told the secret of the flute to LG.
The evidence is after JTE was saved and on LG's bed, LG told JTE : If the door is closed, I will open the door of whole universe to see you. Same as LG told JTE that he's coming through the universe when he went to see her and gave her flower. That's only future LG can know and do it. 

It seems a very reasonable theory. :P

This is exactly what I thought! Young Lee Gon was down and bleeding when the guard was shot on his left shoulder, so I wondered how he would know about the scar. 

This theory is quite good and makes sense. I'm also thinking that what we are seeing is not one continuous timeline with the same people, but rather (1) meshed, different timelines, or (2) one timeline but with time-travelling people here and there. :P

LMH spotted 

cr: DC

EZE9Fz8U0AEamD-?format=jpg&name=small

EZE39JoU4AEzkPm?format=jpg&name=small

EZE39fVUEAAJOtl?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

EZE9GDRUMAA53Zk?format=jpg&name=small

EZE9GXrVAAAiGcf?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, msdot said:

msdot, posting an image here is just easy - just copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box - then Click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. You have tried it, right? In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info" / copy the location (Your picture must end in gif or jpg or png), then open the "insert other media (you could see that below the reply box then choose "insert image from URL" paste it there then click "insert into post" or there are times that after pasting the image the picture is shown right away. :blush:

14 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000282451?lfrom=twitter

Maximus' owner : Lee Min Ho played with Maximus and bathed Maximus 2 months before filming. Maximus followed him more than followed me.

Maximus had 3 hours break after 1 hour shooting, eating carrots and grass. And as Lee Min Ho, Maximus also has his own car to take a rest.

I learned that there is a skill/method for horse trainers to earn the respect of their horses. Also, horses remember human friends who gave them positive memory through food rewards. This is yet another reason to admire LMH, for he made an effort to earn Maximus' respect - he even gave him a bath. We also saw him in previous BTS that he fed Maximus, and now we see him sending boxes of food to him. With LMH's kindness, Maximus would sure not forget him even after they're done filming! :wub: 

• Like 4

I love Minho and Ilwoo's friendship, they're so sweet but shouldn't Minho tag ilwoo? lol I'm thirsty for some online interaction between these too

the actress who played the role of Na ri commented under Minho's post: "take care of yourself, your majesty"

I can't believe the shooting is over now :tears: hope they all rest well

btw I noticed many good reactions on the drama lately when I search for The King on naver(cafe and blog) the word is spreading that the drama is actually good *sigh* tho they've realized it a bit late but I hope we see some increase in ratings

meanwhile our bb looked extra fine :wub: please let it be a happy ending!

213uVuK.jpg 

Edited by Latifah_
  • Like 4

EZFTgp8U4AISA6C?format=jpg&name=small

Lee Min-ho boasted of the coffee car he received from Jung Il-woo. A friendship that steals attention

On Friday, actor Lee Min-ho posted a photo of himself on his Instagram account.

In the photo released, Lee Min-ho takes a photo in front of a coffee truck showing off his features. Lee Min-ho drew attention as he showed off his warm friendship by drawing a V.

Meanwhile, the SBS drama "The King-Eternal Monarch," in which Lee Min-ho plays a passionate role, airs every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005281437265417000_1

38 minutes ago, Latifah_ said:

I love Minho and Ilwoo's friendship, they're so sweet but shouldn't Minho tag ilwoo? lol I'm thirsty for some online interaction between these too

the actress who played the role of Na ri commented under Minho's post: "take care of yourself, your majesty"

I can't believe the shooting is over now :tears: hope they all rest well

btw I noticed many good reactions on the drama lately when I search for The King on naver(cafe and blog) the word is spreading that the drama is actually good *sigh* tho they've realized it a bit late but I hope we see some increase in ratings

meanwhile our bb looked extra fine :wub: please let it be a happy ending!

I also admire their friendship. Seeing some online interaction between them would be great!

After seven long months of filming, they're finally done. And in just two weeks, the airing would also be completed. I can't believe the project that we've waited for years is coming to a close. I do hope people would finally appreciate this intricate body of work that the team of "The King" has done.  

Pyeha look gorgeous in that suit :wub:

• Like 8