Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

alright so @syntyche and @gtLmh0622 are in! 

I just read that the press conference will be held completely online with no reporters or fans in attendance(questions will be received in advance and reporters can chat online with the drama team), so I'm not sure if wreaths will be accepted. Fans asked the agency and they said they haven't set any plans yet *sigh* and that it depends on the place where it will be held if they'd accept them or not.

I asked the company that organizes these wreaths if they have any idea and I'm waiting for their answer :sweatingbullets:

22 hours ago, msdot said:

Sure. How do I participate?

18 hours ago, SophieH said:

Hi @Latifah_ thanks,  thats a superb idea. How does this work , especially the payment side of things? 

I'll make a group with all the participants and divide the amount between us, we'll use paypal to collect the payments cuz we'll have to pay by paypal when purchasing the order

we'll discuss what cheering message to write, and what pictures to use for the banner so if anyone is good at editing that'd be great

imma just stop thinking and get lost in him :wub:

Qxe7zzG.jpg

• Like 8

3 hours ago, scrawford said:

@syntyche So that last teaser was the preview from episode 1?

That's what the new reports say.

I just got too excited with that recent trailer. :D

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Well dang. we just had an earthquake here in SoCal

Just think in 2 short weeks we'll be watching the first episode! woo hoo!:D

Stay safe @CarolynH.

LMH IG Update

• Like 6

Watch: Lee Min Ho + Kim Go Eun Meet In A Parallel Universe In Exciting New Teaser For “The King: Eternal Monarch”

91360a80ca994b29a721f96afde0a629.jpeg?s=

SBS’s upcoming drama “The King: Eternal Monarch” has released an action-packed new teaser for its first episode!

Penned by the famous writer Kim Eun Sook, “The King: Eternal Monarch” is a fantasy drama about two parallel universes. One universe is a democracy that resembles modern-day Korea as we know it, while the other is an alternate universe in which Korea is an empire ruled by a single monarch. In order to fight evil and close the door between their two worlds, the ruler of the Korean Empire—Emperor Lee Gon (played by Lee Min Ho)—ends up joining forces with Jung Tae Eul, a detective who resides in the present-day Republic of Korea (played by Kim Go Eun).

The new teaser for the highly-anticipated drama begins with a visual comparison of the two parallel worlds. As Lee Gon stands at the edge of a bamboo forest in the Korean Empire, a dramatic voice-over reveals, “God let evil loose in the human world, and that evil opened the door to a parallel world.

Chaos erupts in the Korean Empire due to an unexpected gunshot, and someone opens a book to find Jung Tae Eul’s police ID card from the Republic of Korea. Meanwhile, Jung Tae Eul muses in voice-over, “Let’s say there’s another world. And in that world, there’s someone who looks exactly like you. What do you think it would feel like to meet that person?”

The clip then introduces viewers to chief imperial bodyguard Jo Young and his doppelganger Jo Eun Seob, who have entirely different auras despite both being played by Woo Do Hwan. Kang Shin Jae (played by Kim Kyung Nam), a detective who works alongside Jung Tae Eul, is covered in blood as he asks himself, “Who am I?”

Back in the Korean Empire, Prime Minister Goo Seo Ryung (played by Jung Eun Chae) looks fierce as she whispers into someone’s ear, and Lee Gon’s uncle Lee Rim (played by Lee Jung Jin) tells his doppelganger, “I’m you. I’m you from another world.”

In the final seconds of the teaser, Lee Gon rides his horse into the parallel universe of the Republic of Korea. There, he crosses paths with Jung Tae Eul, whom he seems to recognize from his own world. As he walks determinedly towards her with an intent gaze, he says in voice-over, “Finally, I meet you.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1392328wpp/watch-lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-meet-in-a-parallel-universe-in-exciting-new-teaser-for-the-king-eternal-monarch

Global Minoz Event Notice

EUrR-iOUUAAhdAQ?format=jpg&name=small

This project encourages Global Minoz to make a handwritten banner with the Korean text above (see yellow box on the poster. Text reads, "The King: Eternal Monarch. SBS Friday-Saturday Drama. Don't miss it, <your country>). Indicate your country at the end of the banner. Upload  photos or videos of the banner to your social networking site account/s from April 13-18. Use the hashtag #TheKing_EternalMonarch

A fan asked Jack (The King’s stylist) about LeeMinHo’s shirtless scene and LMH said: “ not ready yet, soon :P

EUvM3X-U0AEN0OT?format=jpg&name=medium

We're Swooning Over These New Lee Min Ho Pictures For 'The King: Eternal Monarch'

Okay, I've got to be honest: I'm literally just counting the days until Lee Min Ho makes his big TV comeback with The King: Eternal Monarch. And I know I'm not the only one. Our fave oppa's newest K-drama will premiere on April 17 on SBS and will also be available for streaming on Netflix (hopefully that same weekend, too). But before then, they've already been teasing us with various The King content that we're so ~eternally~ grateful for. And the newest one so far? Some super hot stills of Lee Min Ho being the athletic man that he is in the drama.

SBS released four new photos of Min Ho participating in what looks like a boat race:

Spoiler

the-king-2-1585897783.jpg

Here he is cheering with his team:

Spoiler

the-king-1-1585897800.jpg

Now here's his famous ~brooding~ gaze:

Spoiler

the-king-3-1585897839.jpg

And, yes, those are his ARMS:

Spoiler

the-king-4-1585897857.jpg

In case you need a refresher on what The King: The Eternal Monarch is about, here ya go: The drama is a romantic fantasy series with two parallel universes: one, Korea as a constitutional monarchy, and the other being similar to their present-day republic. Min Ho plays Emperor Lee Gon who seeks to "seal the gateway between dimensions." He stars opposite Kim Go Eun, who plays police detective Jung Tae-eul.

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/new-lee-min-ho-pictures-the-king-eternal-monarch-a483-20200404?utm_source=Facebook-Cosmo&utm_medium=Ownshare&utm_campaign=20200404-fbnp-entertainment-new-lee-min-ho-pictures-the-king-eternal-monarch-a483-20200404-fbfirst

• Like 7
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, scrawford said:

@gtLmh0622what is this? Do you mind translate? 

Please refer to the translation by @syntyche above.
Hand write the Korean banner but replace the last "Korea" to your own country.

Here are some examples :

b29723d9ly1gdhzlf0kg3j20tc0x7god.jpg

b29723d9ly1gdhzlf9p8fj20tz0x9ac7.jpg

cr. owner

19 hours ago, syntyche said:

A fan asked Jack (The King’s stylist) about LeeMinHo’s shirtless scene and LMH said: “ not ready yet, soon :P

It seems that bb's English is quite well now.  :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

D-12 :)

Lee Gon rides his horse into the parallel universe of the Republic of Korea.

Quo5bqq.gif

Lee Gon crosses paths with Jung Tae Eul, whom he seems to recognize from his own world. As he walks determinedly towards her with an intent gaze, he says in voice-over, “Finally, I meet you.”

22rxgzE.gif

gM8dk9V.gif

https://www.soompi.com/article/1392328wpp/watch-lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-meet-in-a-parallel-universe-in-exciting-new-teaser-for-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 4

15 hours ago, syntyche said:

lmao can’t wait for when he’s ready. that soon better come sooner baby!

I was more focused on his “always working” tho and the pic proving it

this jack guy seems to be close to our bb to the point where they talk in DMs and share pics? or is it our bb who’s overly friendly to just anyone?

anyways I’m jelly and wish if he could candidly talk to us too but beggars can’t be choosers xD

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Latifah_ said:

lmao can’t wait for when he’s ready. that soon better come sooner baby!

I was more focused on his “always working” tho and the pic proving it

this jack guy seems to be close to our bb to the point where they talk in DMs and share pics? or is it our bb who’s overly friendly to just anyone?

anyways I’m jelly and wish if he could candidly talk to us too but beggars can’t be choosers xD

The stylist is actually Filipino, now based in South Korea. Hence they chat in English. I'm proud of bb casually and seemingly fluently chatting in English. :) Now only if he chats with fans, too :P

• Like 5

22 hours ago, syntyche said:

Heard that this is fake, Jack's account has no longer been searched.  :unsure:

I found all screen shots of "The King" on Netflix in different countries showing the date Apr. 17. 

So, will Netflix prepare all subtitles in advance to be aired at same time with Korea ?

Or Netflix always show the premiere date in Korea.
(I've never watched any show/drama on Netflix, now I'll start my first one. :))

Taiwaness news reported that "The King" will be aired on Netflix without lag.

• Like 6

hello everyone, i'm vincentia. "newbie here" I wish I could join here. I really enjoyed reading comments and all the news about him from you guys. Thank you very much. i'm so excited for his new drama, our King LeeGon. it would be more fun to share this joy with all of you here :)) stay safe wherever you are now. 

Edited by Vincentia Vocalia
  • Like 8

6 hours ago, Vincentia Vocalia said:

hello everyone, i'm vincentia. "newbie here" I wish I could join here. I really enjoyed reading comments and all the news about him from you guys. Thank you very much. i'm so excited for his new drama, our King LeeGon. it would be more fun to share this joy with all of you here :)) stay safe wherever you are now. 

Hello @Vincentia Vocalia, welcome to the thread! Let's all share our love and support for LMH. Stay safe!

LMH spotted in the filming of The King

cr: 먱구

EU1g_6wUYAAAt2G?format=jpg&name=small

"I saw Lee Min Ho. He really made my wish come true."

cto

EU1QvLRUUAALu5D?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 9
  • Love 1

On 2 April 2020 at 9:54 AM, msdot said:

I think stars are often thinner in real life than they look on camera, because the camera adds about 10 lbs. Also LMH has complained that any weight gain shows first on his face, and that drives him nuts!

Hi msdot, right you are- camera angles & various lenses can make you look larger. It could also make some actors/actresses appear taller. It's camera tricks. Ye, I read that, too.  :P

• Like 2

9 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I'm not sure if it is fake, but I definitely saw that in Jack's Instagram stories.  On Jack's Twitter account, he said his account got messed up.

Spoiler

I found all screen shots of "The King" on Netflix in different countries showing the date Apr. 17. 

So, will Netflix prepare all subtitles in advance to be aired at same time with Korea ?

I have noticed that on Netflix I can watch a currently-airing drama immediately after it has finished airing in Korea.

So yes, they prepare the subtitles in advance (at least for English), even with dramas that are not pre-produced.

That means that a drama

shown at 10 pm in Korea on April 17

is live for me (in the US--MDT) at 7 am on April 17

and available on Netflix at 8:30 am on April 17. 

But you have to remember that there are different licensing rules for different regions.

• Like 4

Hi gtLmh, this maybe possible because even (1) person takes to sub 4-5 hours only & more depending on the difficulty of the drama.  :P

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Vincentia Vocalia said:

Welcome @Vincentia Vocalia!  It's a lot of fun, especially with our current situation, to discuss LMH and the drama with other chingus.

I was a little surprised to see that they are still filming; I read that there's a possibility that a 2nd wave of covid-19 has hit SK. :(

• Like 4