Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

46 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I've always said that I think he's more handsome in the informal shots.

@syntyche

Boy, he looks HOT :wub: in those photos with Jung Eun chae. 

We're almost there guys--we've waited 3 years.  Isn't April 17 about the time he was discharged?

Hi CarolynH, as far as I remember he was discharged from his MS on April 25 last year (2019).  :P

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

*** Seeing some stills & videos of this drama, I actually think KGE looks more visually compatible with LMH than Gong Yoo. And LMH looks are most airbrushed in all the released images so far. I've seen him once up close some years ago & he looks exactly like this in real life. His features are very striking & really tall. He was a little thin then, though.  :P

• Like 7

Lovely Lee Gon on a newly-released photo :wub:

EUhfXgHUwAAO6Tc?format=jpg&name=small

Indian Fandom Sends A Coffee Truck For Actor Lee Min Ho!

TO.-MINOZ-INDIA-%EC%9D%B4%EB%AF%BC%ED%98

The Minoz Fandom from India has proved it time and time again that distance is never a barrier when it comes to expressing love and appreciation for their Oppa! ‘Lee Min Ho Lovers India’ has done everything; right from making encouraging videos to naming a star after the actor and even sending a coffee truck!

https://www.kpophighindia.com/indian-fandom-sends-a-coffee-truck-for-actor-lee-min-ho/

• Like 8

D-15

2020040201000201300008921.jpg

"I thought it was an Ion drink commercial."The King" Lee Min-ho, freshness from a comic strip.

SBS' new drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" (written by Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun) is set to air on April 17 and will feature two different genres of romance: Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire who tries to close the gate of the dimension, and Jeong Tae-eul, a Korean detective who tries to protect someone's life, people, and love. Kim Eun-sook, who wrote "Secret Garden," "Descendants of the Sun," "Guardian" and "Mr. Sunshine," is widely expected.

Lee will play the role of Lee Gon, emperor of the Korean Empire in 2020 in "The King-Eternal Monarch" to showcase his colorful charms. In the drama, Lee Gon is a perfect monarch who combines beautiful appearance, dignified appearance, and quietness with literary work, but he is a science-type person who likes exact numbers more than ambiguous words because of his sensitivity and obsession.

The scene where Lee Min-ho turned into the emperor of the Korean Empire and vented his freshness at the rowing stadium was revealed in photos on Thursday. In the drama, King Lee Gon participated in a rowing match.

With a flower smile under the pouring sunlight, Lee Gon exudes sporty charm, rowing hard with angry arm muscles. Expectations are running high over how the versatile performance of the Korean Empire Emperor Lee Gon, who not only has a dignified and calm atmosphere but also has been able to exercise and exude a "total force" of intellectual bodies, will be portrayed.

The scene, in which Lee showed off his fresh beauty, was filmed in November last year at Misari-Jung Park in Hanam, Gyeonggi Province. Despite the chilly weather in early winter, Lee struggled with his sleeveless shirt to show his dynamic appearance. For the cooler appearance of the emperor Lee Gon, Lee not only did push-ups whenever he could, but also practiced rowing scenes with the team members who appeared, burning passion without caring about the cold. In particular, whenever Lee Min-ho paddled through the current, a refreshing aura like an "ion drink commercial" exploded. With Lee Min-ho's passionate acting, the staff cheered, ending the shoot in a warm atmosphere.

"Lee Min-ho is perfectly digesting the tens of thousands of charms of Korean Emperor Lee Gon," the production company said. "This spring, I will find my heart pounding excitement again with Lee Gon, played by Lee Min-ho in 'The King-Eternal Monarch'.

"The King-Eternal Monarch" will premiere at 10 p.m. on Friday, following "Hyena."

http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10009869175&plink=ORI&cooper=NAVER

Lee Min Ho Shows His Leadership And Athletic Skills In “The King: Eternal Monarch”

SBS’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama, “The King: Eternal Monarch,” has released stills of Lee Min Ho participating in a rowing competition.

Written by Kim Eun Sook, “The King: Eternal Monarch” tells the story of parallel universes, one in which Korea is a constitutional monarchy and one which is similar to the present-day republic. Lee Min Ho plays Emperor Lee Gon, who tries to close the door between the two worlds, and Kim Go Eun plays Jung Tae Eul, a detective who helps him save people’s lives.

In Emperor Lee Gon, Lee Min Ho plays a multifaceted character who has the dignity and bearing of a royal and the sensitivity and precision of a scientist. In the boat race stills released by the drama, he shows his character’s athleticism and ability to work together as part of a team.

lee-min-ho-the-king-eternal-monarch-1.jp

lee-min-ho-the-king-eternal-monarch-2.jp

Reveal hidden contents

lee-min-ho-the-king-eternal-monarch.jpg

lee-min-ho-the-king-eternal-monarch-3.jp

This scene was filmed in November at a park in Hanam, Gyeonggi Province. Despite the fact that he had to wear a sleeveless shirt in cold weather of early winter, Lee Min Ho threw himself heart and soul into each take. He did push-ups between takes and rehearsed with his fellow boat racers in order to perfect the scene. People on set compared his vibe when rowing to the refreshing vibe of sports drink commercials.

The production company, Hwa and Dam Pictures, stated, “Lee Min Ho has perfectly immersed himself in the multifaceted character of Emperor Lee Gon. This spring, you will able to feel your heart beat faster through Lee Min Ho’s acting.”

“The King: Eternal Monarch” premieres on April 17.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1391822wpp/lee-min-ho-shows-his-leadership-and-athletic-skills-in-the-king-eternal-monarch

LMH Twitter and MYM IG Update

The personification of 'refreshing beauty' is something like this.

On-site capture of the emperor of the Korean Empire
I live in a wait-and-see environment.

SBS New Friday-Saturday Drama #The King_Eternal monarch
The first episode will be aired on April 17th at 10 p.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, willenette said:

He was a little thin then, though

I think stars are often thinner in real life than they look on camera, because the camera adds about 10 lbs. Also LMH has complained that any weight gain shows first on his face, and that drives him nuts!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Congrats to Minoz India for their food truck!:D  I'm sure that was a feat!

The only thing I find funny about the rowing pictures is that I thought Lee Gon didn't like to be touched.  Looks like a lot of touching:o lol that sounds funny :D  I wonder how that fits in with the story.

PS  Why is he so handsome?:kiss_wink:

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Congrats to Minoz India for their food truck!:D  I'm sure that was a feat!

The only thing I find funny about the rowing pictures is that I thought Lee Gon didn't like to be touched.  Looks like a lot of touching:o lol that sounds funny :D  I wonder how that fits in with the story.

PS  Why is he so handsome?:kiss_wink:

@CarolynH I wonder the same. I hope there is some explanation. 

He is really handsome! I just can’t wait. I’m re watching boys over flower. Reminiscing on how I discover him. :)

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Dramas Arriving in April, From "The King: Eternal Monarch" to "When My Love Blooms"

The Golden Line-up for April is set and ready to comfort those who are staying at home.

Social distancing is being practiced in the aftermath of the COVID-19. Spring has come, but the days go by without a moment to enjoy the warm weather. Many people have been 'staying home' and watching not just the TV, but Netflix, YouTube and other media platforms. Hence, each of these platforms have prepared themselves for spring in various ways. The increase of people staying home can be checked as they are replaying popular dramas from the past as well as the latest ones.

the-king-eternal-monarch2.jpg

The most anticipated drama is, of course, SBS's "The King: Eternal Monarch" starting on the 17th. It is star writer Kim Eun-sook's latest and her first SBS drama in 7 years since "The Heirs". She's back with Lee Min-ho and this comeback was enough to draw attention even before the drama was launched. Lee Min-ho is making a fancy comeback, as he chose "The King: Eternal Monarch" along with Kim Go-eun, who worked in "Goblin" with Kim Eun-sook. Even the teaser of "The King: Eternal Monarch" drew attention and SBS's ambition for its 30th anniversary this year is unusual.

https://www.hancinema.net/dramas-arriving-in-april-from-the-king-eternal-monarch-to-when-my-love-blooms-140120.html?utm_source=dlvr.it

• Like 7
  • Love 1

it's been a long time since I last logged in, I really miss discussing things with y'all :tears:

I hope everyone is well and safe

thanks a bunch for keeping this forum as active as ever it's so good to be back!

I can't wait for The King to be on already and these teasers and stills aren't helping at all.. I WANT IT NOW I'm so eager

I wanted to ask you all something with no pressure on anyone

would you like to support Minho and the drama by sending a rice wreath to the press conference?

the presscon might be held anytime by the end of the next 2 weeks

I'm thinking it'd be nice if we as soompi minoz support him this way and there can't be a better opportunity

we already sent him a birthday gift before so I thought maybe we can do it again but differently

Spoiler

I'm considering the 50kg rice wreath with banner which costs 282$ and it'll be divided depending on how many of us will participate

50kg of rice will be donated to the needy by Lee Minho's name

it'd look like the second one from the right

Q6HEPsH.jpg

starting from the left: 40kg, 30kg, 20kg, 50kg and lastly 100kg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, Latifah_ said:

it's been a long time since I last logged in, I really miss discussing things with y'all :tears:

thanks a bunch for keeping this forum as active as ever it's so good to be back!

I can't wait for The King to be on already and these teasers and stills aren't helping at all.. I WANT IT NOW I'm so eager

would you like to support Minho and the drama by sending a rice wreath to the press conference?

I'm thinking it'd be nice if we as soompi minoz support him this way and there can't be a better opportunity

we already sent him a birthday gift before so I thought maybe we can do it again but differently

Hide contents

I'm considering the 50kg rice wreath with banner which costs 282$ and it'll be divided depending on how many of us will participate

Q6HEPsH.jpg

@Latifah_! We missed you chingu! Welcome back :blush:

The rice wreath project is a great idea. I'm in!

Our handsome King :heart:

cr: lmh_kig Twitter

EUlPvHEU8Akghgw?format=jpg&name=small

EUlPv71UUAAObQQ?format=jpg&name=small

EUlPwyvUcAQtZLd?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 9
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, SophieH said:

@scrawford @CarolynH yes he is so handsome!!! ... our king has sexy muscles and I’m drooling in excitement .:love:

15 days to go !!! 

Right??? hopefully we get to see more muscle in the Drama :blush:

Also, Didn't he said that he will be the king of romance?

Hopefully mature and non cheesy romance, maybe a bit cheesy is ok, but not too much :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

Welcome back and count me in. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

On 4/2/2020 at 6:00 PM, Latifah_ said:

Reveal hidden contents

Q6HEPsH.jpg

Hi @Latifah_ thanks,  thats a superb idea. How does this work , especially the payment side of things? 

• Like 5

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200404

Lee Minho X Kim Goeun from The King, a different level of fantasy romance. Expectations up with preview of episode 1

"The King-Eternal Monarch" unexpectedly unveiled its 35-second "first preview", raising viewers' expectations by 200 percent. First of all, the statue of Admiral Yi Sun-shin looking at the Gwangan Bridge and the statue of Admiral Yi Sun-shin at the intersection of Gwanghwamun showed Korea and Korea on a completely different level. The screen was replaced in opposite directions as the voice spread over two huge stone pillars of the bamboo flute in the palace and above the bamboo flute inside the palace, "God has let the devil loose in the human world, and the devil has opened the door of the parallel world," and Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho), who was in the bamboo forest, flashed and showed a mysterious energy.

With the appearance of the dignified Lee Gon as the Korean Empire whip and Gonryongpo, the palace was devastated by sudden gunfire, and Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), a Korean detective, was found hidden in the book, leaving questions. "If there's another world. But there's someone who looks just like you." Jung Tae-eul, who left the comment, showed a contrasting mood with his outspoken look of wiping out crimes and a look of longing. In addition, a new character with the face of Cho Young-hwan (Woo Do-hwan), the charismatic head of the Korean Empire Guard, and Cho Young-eun, has been added to the curiosity.

And after the monologue "Who Am I?" Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam), a bloody South Korean detective, and Gu Seo-ryeong (Eun-chae), the first female prime minister of the Korean Empire, said, "I am you. Lee Jeong-jin, the gold-chin king of the Korean Empire (Lee Jeong-jin), who recites, "You in another world," has appeared one after another to deliver extraordinary energy.

Then, following Jung Tae-eul walking in the bamboo forest, Lee Gon rode a horse and was sucked in between the stone pillars, and lastly standing in front of the South Korean government, Lee Gon said, "I finally see you," adding to expectations of "Parallel World Fantasy."

Viewers who saw the first preview say, "Overwhelming from the preview!", "Scale awesome! It's going to be my favorite drama." "As expected, God Eun-sook! I'm totally looking forward to the story," Lee Min-ho-Kim Go-eun's chemistry is crazy," "Bring the first room without fail!" and "Why aren't you coming on April 17?"

"The King-Eternal Monarch's message of excitement and desire to be shown through the parallel world," said production company Hwa-Dam Pictures. "We ask for your attention until the first episode of 'The King-Eternal Monarch'."

Meanwhile, SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" will premiere on April 17 at 10 p.m.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202004040851597704587_1

Netflix site updated

https://www.netflix.com/title/81260283?s=i 

JU6ObFK.jpg

Teaser uploaded on The Swoon

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 6