Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@rubyminho:  So, I some research.  i googled netflix germany, then clicked on "whatsnewonnetflix.com".  The article discuss what is new on netflix germany.  If you scroll down, you can apparently watch American netflix.  If you click on Get American Netflix it provides instructions on how to watch American netflix in Germany.  Hope this helps!  

• Like 7

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@rubyminho:  So, I some research.  i googled netflix germany, then clicked on "whatsnewonnetflix.com".  The article discuss what is new on netflix germany.  If you scroll down, you can apparently watch American netflix.  If you click on Get American Netflix it provides instructions on how to watch American netflix in Germany.  Hope this helps!  

Wow!!! Thanks soooooo much!!!:)

• Like 4

China Minoz sent food truck to 'The King' set

cr: 李敏镐铁杆后援会 weibo 

EUMXiLgVAAAYY0F?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

EUMXjOcU8AEtXol?format=jpg&name=small

EUMXkJXUcAYWTAS?format=jpg&name=small

EUMXlilVAAA1sBX?format=jpg&name=small

EUMYzWgUEAE0TMx?format=jpg&name=small

EUMY0A4UEAAFVCI?format=jpg&name=small

EUMY0y2UYAE1QiH?format=jpg&name=small

EUMY1ReUwAALwLL?format=jpg&name=small

LMH signed autographs for Minoz India and China Minoz, who sent food trucks to the set of "The King."

Looks like he signed  his character's name, "Gon" on both autographs :P 

cr: Minoz India, 李敏镐铁杆后援会 weibo

EUNNWF4UwAAvqsu?format=jpg&name=small

EUN83HuUYAgizyY?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 7
  • Love 2

It seemed 李敏镐铁杆后援会 sent several times of different food trucks to "The King" set.

And these 2 special dinner boxes were sent to Director and LMH.

EUMY0y2UYAE1QiH?format=jpg%26name=small&

005DCUQYgy1gd9r7jmbk7j30p00gowj0.jpg&key

cr as tagged

Today, #Lee Min-ho, Chinese fan club
Support progress

He was very busy with the shooting ^^
I think the fans would be so happy to send a cheering food truck to cheer up.

I saw him in person last time,
But only from a distance in the food truck.

this time !! Thick !! Just 5 steps ...
Actor Lee Min-ho is a wow
Really the camera doesn't seem to cover all of Lee Min-ho !!
It's not a joke
He's so handsome, oh ~
As I stared blankly, I woke up. He already went to shoot.

His voice is also great! His voice is really cool !!
And he didn't forget to say thank you so much to his fans either this time

3 vehicles in progress today

Haengnim Food-Steak, Shrimp Plate
Jerk Truck-Glutinous rice soup, Chicken Gangjeong
Rosta-Tteokbokki, Sundae, Fish Cake

• Like 8
  • Love 1

30 Photos From 'The King: Eternal Monarch' If You Can't Wait To See More Of The Cast

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun's latest K-drama, The King: Eternal Monarch, is coming to  Netflix this April! The show is about two parallel universes, one that is similar to our modern world and one in which Korea has become a constitutional monarchy. And because we still have a month of waiting left, here's a quick guide to the show's characters + The King: Eternal Monarch's official photos and stills: 

Lee Min Ho as Emperor Lee Gon 

Lee Gon is the third generation emperor of Korea. Soompi writes that Lee Gon's people see him as "a man of sophistication, having good looks and a calm demeanor, and a perfect ruler." However, Lee Gon is actually super sensitive, compulsive, and hates it when other people touch him! 

Here's Lee Min Ho looking every bit like royalty: 

the-king-eternal-monarch-9-1585119210.jp

the-king-eternal-monarch-11-1585119213.j

the-king-eternal-monarch-10-1585119211.j

more photos here:

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/the-king-eternal-monarch-character-stills-photos-a2520-20200329

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Naver blog by food truck company, details about food trucks supported by China Minoz.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=poison_love&logNo=221879155948&navType=tl

The foods look so delicious.  :)

EUVKQOwUEAEorLz?format=jpg&name=small

(Translation is according Chinese translation by 李敏镐铁杆后援会)

I ’m so touched. Although I have seen actor Lee Min Ho nim last time, but I was watching him far away in the food truck that day.
This time,  Wow...

Even now I think of it again, I am still absent-minded. Really, about 5 steps? It ’s such a short distance, under the lights.

The cameras are really problematic. The real him is a high-dimensional wall that cannot be crossed.
Even as a man, I felt he looked soooo handsome and I was scared.

대박 ! (Taebak !) I have met many artists, really !
Oh oh! Oh? Sighing like this, when I recovered from being distrait, he's already in the car.
I thought, when I saw actor Lee Min-ho nim, I must say hello. Maybe because he was too handsome that I was scared or something. I couldn't say any word .......

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing the above new teaser. Such a TEASE indeed! It grabs my attention, it piques my curiousity & desire to watch this upcoming drama. Can't wait! Good luck, LMH!  :P

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the drama's airing date & time. Looking forward to it.  :heart:

• Like 4

D-17

Teaser 3 - Character Teaser

EUZPwUsUEAAWbpS?format=jpg&name=small

Teaser 4 - Title Teaser

Friday, April 17th at 10 p.m.
The door to the parallel world opens.

SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama, "The King: The Eternal Monarch."
First broadcast on Friday, April 17th at 10 p.m.

• Like 4

LMH Twitter update 033120

The King: The Lord of Eternity 3rd teaser release!
http://naver.me/xLRuZff0

with intense eyes + overwhelming charisma
Ready to capture your home room
# You have to see it.

The first episode will be aired on April 17th at 10 p.

<video may not be available in your region>

LMH Twitter update 033120 (2)

The King: The Eternal King > Title teaser release!
https://tv.naver.com/v/13128785

The first episode will be aired on April 17th at 10 p.

'The King: Eternal Monarch' releases dramatic character + opening teasers ahead of premiere

SBS's upcoming blockbuster Fri-Sat drama series 'The King: Eternal Monarch' has unveiled a dramatic, short character teaser, as well as an epic opening sequence teaser ahead of its premiere in approximately 3 weeks. 

In the character teaser above, the lead cast of 'The King: Eternal Monarch' leave a deep impression on viewers, each in their respective roles. First, male lead character Lee Gon (played by Lee Min Ho) oozes the aura of royalty in his regal clothing, while female lead Jung Tae Eul (played by Kim Go Eun) wears a fearless expression as a daring detective. 

Other cast members including Woo Do Hwan, Kim Kyung Nam, Jung Eun Chae, and Lee Jung Jin also add to the suspense, anticipation, and mystery surrounding 'The King', leaving viewer with more questions. 

Finally, the opening sequence teaser for the upcoming fantasy/romance series below accentuates the epic charm of a story which takes place across different dimensions. Will you be watching SBS's 'The King: Eternal Monarch', premiering this April 17 at 10 PM KST?

BF.22212931.1.jpg

'The King-Eternal Monarch' Parallel World View & Six Color Characters

SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" has unveiled two versions of its third teaser, which embodies the parallel world view of the Korean Empire and the nature of the six-member character.

Korea's best storyteller Kim Eun-sook is receiving a lot of attention for how the fantasy romance will be created. With the release of the first teaser on Feb. 28 and the second teaser on March 11, the company dominated real-time search keywords on portal sites, demonstrating its potential as the most anticipated drama in the first half of 2020.

In a related move, "The King-Eternal Monarch" is drawing attention as it unexpectedly released two "third teasers" online on March 31. First, the 48-second Title Teaser (https://tv.naver.com/v/13128785)) created a surreal atmosphere by using colorful graphics to convey a world view of the two worlds, the parallel world. Lightning that was heading to the tree penetrates to the roots, and a bamboo flute that is split in two is sucked in between the numbers, leading to a completely different-looking parallel world. Then, the scenes of the city center, where the antique atmosphere of architecture and the feast of building forests stand out, reveal a distinctly different side of the "Korean Empire" and "Korea." And after the Korean Empire and the Korean coins quickly turned into two sides, the antique palace quickly turned into a tall building, and two stone pillars passed through a towering bamboo forest and at the end. Korean Empire Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) and Korean detective Jung Tae-eun (Kim Go-eun) were seen facing each other, raising expectations for "Peaceful Fantasy Romance."

The 15-second Character Teaser (https://tv.naver.com/v/13128634)) featured a six-member, six-color character who lead "The King-Eternal Monarch." Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire who was in the bamboo forest, showed a determined expression amid flashing thunder and lightning, and Jung Tae-eul, a Korean detective, intensified curiosity by looking straight ahead under the dark light. Afterwards, the charismatic and serious gaze of Cho Young-ho, the captain of the Korean Empire Guard, and Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam), a Korean detective, stared at something blood-stained. From Guseo-ryeong (Jeong Eun-chae), the first female prime minister of the Korean Empire, and Lee Jeong-jin (Lee Jeong-jin), the gold-chin king of the Korean Empire, each character displayed distinct colors as they spread out like panoramas.

"We have prepared two versions of the teaser describing the worldview and character of "The King-Eternal Monarch" to promote the character of ``Parallel World Fantasy Romance,'' the production company said, adding, "We ask for your great interest in The King-Eternal Monarch," a new paradigm story that has never been seen anywhere else in the world.

Meanwhile, SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" will premiere on April 17 at 10 p.m.

http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=268213

• Like 6
  • Love 1

On 3/29/2020 at 3:17 PM, msdot said:

Oh my. so handsome! Love these informal shots!

I've always said that I think he's more handsome in the informal shots.

@syntyche

Boy, he looks HOT :wub: in those photos with Jung Eun chae. 

We're almost there guys--we've waited 3 years.  Isn't April 17 about the time he was discharged?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I've always said that I think he's more handsome in the informal shots.

@syntyche

Boy, he looks HOT :wub: in those photos with Jung Eun chae. 

We're almost there guys--we've waited 3 years.  Isn't April 17 about the time he was discharged?

He does look hot! We should brace for it chingus, we've waited for so long. He was discharged on April 25.

myment_official IG and LMH Twitter update

Emperor and Prime Minister's dazzling stills released 

It's finally April! D-16 to premiere
Let's wait a little longer

SBS new drama <The King: Eternal <Monarch>
The first broadcast at 10 p.m. on Friday, April 17!

• Like 3