Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, 1ouise said:

For anyone interested in watching another LMH oldie while you wait, you can watch Get Up (a TV movie from 2008) on YouTube.

Problem is there is no subtitles, I did watch the drama on YouTube and thought it was pretty good.

Yay! Confirmed King is showing in April after all. Bonus for us, don't have to wait till July.

@gtLmh0622Is there still a Hallyu ban in China? So probably the Chinese will watch on an illegal site.

Glad there is a lot of interest in the drama. Fingers cross for a big success. Kim Eun Sook works her magic again.

• Like 3

1Dy4vEL.gif

gwHS1tD.gif

v7VR2Q0.gif

Spoiler

It's nice to see Gong Chan finally get his dream girlfriend. Happy boy, he is.

JU9QcW8.gif

He's understanding enough to bring Yoon Seo to the hospital and talk privately to Baek Hyun. For a kid his age, he already has some maturity.

But still largely a boy at heart, when he sees the pair of football shoes, as well as the mackerel necklace, and the way he feels giddy about Yoon Seo writing manwha (anime).

UY1nEvi.gif

lGAFuk4.gif

Yes, I admire Sae Mi too, for being a bigger person and practically stepping back to give a chance to the relationship of Yoon Seo and Gong Chan. But she still admires Gong Chan 'til the end.   

i9J8hKT.gif

It's tough to be put in Yoon Seo's position where she had to give up Gong Chan for him to return to football. I just thought she should have not kept him in the dark about her moving across the world. Good thing Sae Mi was smart enough not to follow her and tell Gong Chan anyway. 

tTbFYj0.gif

I see some growth in Gong Chan's character. He seems sure now of what he wants and has a plan on how to accomplish it. 

NySXo8S.gif

Okay, good for Baek Hyun for maturing up a bit too, and having that adult conversation with Gong Chan.

Hkeym9w.gif

My favorite scene of the episode is when he was looking for Yoon Seo and had that closeup shot while crying. No words uttered; his facial expressions are enough to convey the emotions of the scene. I see the potential of a dramatic actor, which we now see in his dramas after Mackerel Run.   

7EpPB2q.gif

• Like 5

4 hours ago, CallieP said:

Problem is there is no subtitles, I did watch the drama on YouTube and thought it was pretty good.

Yay! Confirmed King is showing in April after all. Bonus for us, don't have to wait till July.

@gtLmh0622Is there still a Hallyu ban in China? So probably the Chinese will watch on an illegal site.

Glad there is a lot of interest in the drama. Fingers cross for a big success. Kim Eun Sook works her magic again.

Yes, there is still a Hallyu ban in China. And yes, they will watch on illegal sites.

News reported that President Xi Jinping would visit South Korea in the first half of 2020. Maybe Hallyu ban will be inactive after his visiting. But "The King" will be aired just in next month............  :(

• Like 5

LMH fan account:

But... on my way home from work... What's going on...? I saw Lee Min-ho At first, I passed by without thinking, but the tall person next to me was walking, so I was wondering who it was. Actor Lee Minho wearing a long padded jacket...!!!!!!! I was really surprised. I looked next to you again, thinking maybe... Really, Lee Minho... Awesome... I thought it would be embarrassing to scream, so I just looked sideways, walked, watched, walked...

IMG_1493.JPG?type=w800

IMG_1491.jpg?type=w800

And I walked slowly! So that I can capture actor Lee Min-ho even from the back!!!

IMG_1499.JPG?type=w800

There must have been a commercial shoot in front of Gwanghwamun! You must be cold. Fighting! For the first time in my life, I walked next to an actor... It's so amazing...

IMG_1496.jpg?type=w800

How can a face be so small? I wanted to ask you to take a picture. Hmm.. I just let you go because you looked so tired... We stayed still for five minutes in front of the crosswalk... (Managers and stylists weren't next to us...) We must have been at the ad site in advance!

Anyway, I should've said hello for five minutes.Oh, come on. Now that I think about it, I regret it! I am so touched that I could see actor Lee Minho next to me. I hope you will thrive this year.^^

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=dkdlel200200&logNo=221832361697&referrerCode=0&searchKeyword=이민호

• Like 11

10 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, there is still a Hallyu ban in China. And yes, they will watch on illegal sites.

News reported that President Xi Jinping would visit South Korea in the first half of 2020. Maybe Hallyu ban will be inactive after his visiting. But "The King" will be aired just in next month............  :(

Pity, the viewings which will be phenomenal will not be recorded or made money from since it is illegal sites.

My favorite scene of the episode is when he was looking for Yoon Seo and had that closeup shot while crying. No words uttered; his facial expressions are enough to convey the emotions of the scene. I see the potential of a dramatic actor, which we now see in his dramas after Mackerel Run.   
Love your review @syntyche

Spoiler

Episode 8, LMH was really cute and young in this episode, he really excels in this episode too, no stupid scenes, his total excitement at being able to play football and having his dream girl, you can just feel his happiness for a few days, being understanding and letting Hyun have some time with Yeon Seo. His buying the mackerel locket for her and getting the football shoes and excited that Yeon Seo wanting to buy it for him. HIs acting is just so natural. I also loved his shocked look when he knew who her mom was and when she asked him to play football, love his astonished look, also at the end when he teared up saying bye to Yeon Seo and not try to stop her but promising to meet.

Ratings would have been good if the director was not so inept. The story was good, the actors were mostly good especially the students. Pity, ratings caused the drama to end early. This episode was a bitter sweet love story but they understood the mom's opposition and planned to meet once they finish schools and are adults so there is only good things to look forward too. They solved their own problems. Hyun, Sae Mi doing the right thing, all very positive. You believe that they would end up with each other after all. If Gong Chan becomes a famous footballer, the mom would approve of their match. I like that they said goodbye.

I saw this previously and did like it overall especially most of LMH's acting. Liked his funny faces too.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

https://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-min-ho-starrer-drama-king-eternal-monarch-premiere-april-get-all-details-here-40243

Lee Min Ho starrer drama The King: Eternal Monarch to premiere in April; get all details here

Lee Min Ho will be returning to the small screen after four years with the new SBS drama, The King: Eternal Monarch, that is scheduled to premiere in April.

With little more than a month left for the premiere of Lee Min Ho's comeback drama The King: Eternal Monarch, SBS has released new details about the show – including the air dates and the first teaser. The historical fantasy thriller will probably air its first episode on April 18 and the story may begin with the introduction of King Lee Gon if the first glimpse video is to go by.

The 30-second-long clip introduces the lead protagonist to viewers. In the video, the character is featured addressing viewers through a voiceover as he says: "I am the emperor of the Korean Empire, and my name is Lee Gon." Though the teaser video shows only four shots of Lee Min Ho, his fans world-wide were really excited to see him back on screens after four years.

Immediately after watching the short clip, admirers of Lee Min Ho across the globe started flooding social media platforms with messages about his new project. The messages ranged from "Everyone! Make way for the king of kdramas, finally he is officially back" to "All Hail King Lee Gon! The Hallyu King is finally here to claim back his throne!"

Watch the teaser video below:

When will The King: Eternal Monarch premiere on SBS?

The broadcasting channel is yet to announce the air date for its upcoming historical fantasy thriller. But an industry insider stated that episode 1 is scheduled to air on SBS in April during the evening time slot of Friday-Saturday dramas. Currently, legal drama Hyena is airing in this time slot and the new drama will probably air a week after the finale of Hyena i.e., on April 18.

"The King: Eternal Monarch has confirmed its broadcast schedule for April, and will be officially folding into [preparations]. Please look forward the story about parallel worlds from Kim Eun Sook, how she will write the story in a new way, and how it breaks out of the boundaries of standard fantasy romances," a source told Soompi.

When and how to watch The King: Eternal Monarch?

Lee Min Ho

Facebook/Lee Min Ho

Korean drama lovers around the world might get a chance to watch the mini-series on TV by tuning in to SBS on Friday, April 18, at 10pm KST. People from various parts of the globe could also stream the show online for free through the official website of the broadcasting channel. Non-Korean speaking areas will have to wait a little longer to watch the show with English subtitles.

The King: Eternal Monarch is written by popular screenwriter Kim Eun Seok and directed by Baek Sang Hoon. It revolves around the life of Emperor Lee Gon and his relationship with detective Jung Tae Eul. Apart from Lee Min Ho, the romantic fantasy thriller features Kim Go Eun and Woo Do Hwan in lead roles.

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Official website of SBS' "The King"

https://m.programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/theking/about/63968

WE13484267_ori.jpg

Anyone else as confused as I am? Hahah so exciting to see how the story unfolds. 

Google translation

In the spring of 2020, the doors of the parallel world will open.
I feel like I've been there even though I'm new to me, or I'm sure it's my first time doing it. 
We call it 'deja-vu' and modern medicine sees 'deja vu' as a kind of 'perceptual disorder'. 
But if that's not the brain's illusion ...

“What if we had a glimpse of the secrets of the universe? 
What if that strange feeling was seeing another 'I' in a parallel world? ”
I think everyone should have done it.
I want to immigrate. I want to be born again. This Life Is richard simmons (??? ops that's how google translated the word)
Everyone should have eaten at least once.
I want to get a car like that. I want to live in that house once. I want to meet such chaebol parents. 
So someone whispers in your ear.

“If you could change you with 'I' in another world that is living a better life than 'I', would you change your life with him?”
Life i have. I have someone. I have love. It is a choice to abandon it all. 
Of course even myself. As you may have noticed, never ask me what happens in a parallel world that has changed with me.

"Deity has released the devil into the human world, and the devil has opened the door to the parallel world." What choice will you make now?
Explicit questions and evil answers. So the more fascinating drama 'The King-The Lord of Eternity' came to this world from a parallel world. The life of the emperor Igon and someone who tries to close the door of dimension. love. Trying to keep love. It is a romance fantasy drama that is unfolding from time to time with the cooperation of detective Jung Tae-ul.

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho and MYM Entertainment donated 300 million won related to Corona 19 through the donation platform PROMIZ.

이민호, 코로나19 확산 방지 위해 3억원 기부 "아이들·의료진에게 도움 되길"[공식]

0000632371_001_20200302143717692.jpg

[스포츠서울 최진실기자]배우 이민호가 선행을 실천했다.

이민호와 MYM엔터테인먼트는 기부 플랫폼 프로미즈(PROMIZ)를 통해 2일 코로나19 관련 성금 3억 원을 사회복지공동모금회(이하 사랑의 열매), 국제구호개발 NGO 굿네이버스, 희망브리지 전국 재해구호협회, 세이브더칠드런, 초록우산어린이재단 외 한국 아동협회 3곳을 포함, 총 8개의 기부 기관에 전달했다.

특히 이번 기부가 더욱 특별한 이유는 이민호가 배우 개인의 이름이 아닌, 팬들과 함께 나눔을 실천하고 있는 프로미즈(PROMZ)를 통해 남몰래 기부를 진행했다는 점이다. 어려움도 기쁨도 함께 겪고 극복하며 함께 살아가자는 상생의 가치를 바탕으로 많은 사람들이 자발적으로 마음을 모으는 데 동참했다는 것이 큰 의미를 지니기 때문이다.

해당 기부금은 대구, 경북을 비롯해 전국에서 도움이 필요한 저소득층, 면역취약계층 아동들의 감염 예방을 위한 개인 위생용품 과 코로나19 치료를 위해 고생하시는 의료진을 위한 방역용품을 구입하는데 빠르게 쓰일 예정이다

프로미즈는 “ 지역 사회 감염 확산 방지 및 면역 취약계층 아동들이 안전하게 보호받기를 바라는 마음에 기부를 결심했다”며, “보건용 마스크 등 필수 방역 물품 구입에 어려움을 겪고 있는 가정에 조금이나마 도움이 되어 코로나19 위기를 극복하고, 아이들이 건강하게 성장할 수 있길 바란다”고 전했다.

더불어 프로미즈는 “전국 의료기관에서 확진 환자 치료에 고생하시는 의료진 과 방역 인력분들에게 필요한 방역용품 부족에 많은 어려움을 겪고 있다는 이야기를 듣고 안타까웠고, 그분들의 노고에 조금이나마 도움이 되기를 바라는 마음에 기부하게 됐다”고 전했다.

이민호 팬클럽 ‘미노즈(MINOZ)’에서도 코로나 19로 인해 생계로 고통 받는 저소득층 피해 극복에 도움을 주기 위해 쌀 7.5톤을 기부해 그 의미를 더하며 훈훈함을 자아냈다. 해당 물품은 적절한 식사와 보살핌을 받지 못하는 사각지대에 놓인 아동 및 청소년이 속한 가정에 전달될 예정이다.

이민호의 선행은 이번이 처음이 아니다. 이민호가 나눔을 실천하기 위해 설립한 프로미즈(PROMIZ)는 2014년 3월 시작된 이래 Fun Donation의 가치를 꾸준히 추구하며, 3년 연속 착한브랜드 대상을 수상해 온 나눔 기부 플랫폼이다. 아동, 환경, 동물 3가지의 정해진 테마로 다양한 사회공헌 캠페인 활동 과 그 안에서 가치를 재조명하는 소상공인 및 디자이너 제품을 제작, 판매 수익금을 우리 사회의 발전을 위해 환원 기부하는 방식으로 공유 가치를 실현해 왔다.

특히 이민호는 지역 소외계층 뿐만 아니라, 사각지대에서 가정의 해체 혹은 변화로 보살핌을 받지 못하는 이들을 위한 아낌없는 나눔 활동을 꾸준히 하고 있으며, 유니세프 아너스클럽(1억원 이상 개인 기부자모임) 회원이기도 하다.

한편, 이민호는 오는 4월 방영 예정인 SBS 금토극 ‘더킹:영원의 군주’ 에서 황제 이곤 역할로 현재 촬영에 한창이다.

• Like 5

20200302 K-news :

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202003021425092410

Google translation :

Lee Min-ho X subsidiary donates KRW 300 million to overcome Corona 19 (official)

Actor Lee Min- ho and MYM Entertainment donated 300 million won.

Lee Min-ho and MYM Entertainment donated 300 million won related to 'Corona 19' through the donation platform 'PROMIZ' on March 2, Social Welfare Community Fund (hereinafter referred to as Fruit of Love), International Relief Development NGO Good Neighbors, Hope Bridge It was delivered to eight donor organizations, including the National Disaster Relief Association, Save the Children, Green Umbrella Children's Foundation, and Korea Children's Association.

202003021425092410_1.jpg

The special reason for this donation is that Lee Min Ho made the donation secretly through PROMZ, which is sharing with fans, not the name of the actor. It is because it means a great deal that many people participated in voluntary gathering based on the value of win-win to live together with difficulties and joys.

Its contribution is expected to quickly be used to buy disinfectant products for medical sufferers for personal hygiene and Corona 19 treatments for the infection of income, the immune vulnerable children in need across the country, including the Daegu and Gyeongbuk professional skunk is "We decided to donate in the hope of preventing the spread of community infection and safeguarding children with vulnerable immunity," he said. "It helped families who are having difficulty in purchasing essential protective goods such as health masks. I hope you can overcome them and grow up healthy. "

In addition, Promise said, “I was sorry to hear that the medical institutions nationwide are suffering from the shortage of defense supplies necessary for the medical treatment and quarantine personnel who are suffering from the treatment of confirmed patients, and they hope to contribute to their efforts. It's done. ”

Lee Min-ho's fan club 'MINOZ' also donated 7.5 tons of rice to help overcome the low-income victims suffering from living under Corona 19.

This is not the first time Lee Minho has done. PROMIZ, which he established to practice sharing with fans, is a sharing donation platform that has been pursuing the value of Fun Donation since its launch in March 2014 and has been awarded the Good Brand Grand Prize for three consecutive years.

We have realized shared values by creating various social contribution campaign activities under the three themes of children, environment, and animals, and producing small business and designer products that re-examine their values, and donating their profits for the development of our society.

Lee Min Ho has continued to share generously in the blind area as well as for those who are not cared for by the dismantling or change of families in blind spots. He is also a member of the UNICEF 'Honors Club (more than 100 million individual donors).

• Like 6

Lee Min Ho revealed to have donated to 8 different organizations to help the coronavirus relief effort

1583129764-20200302-lmh.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho has joined other celebrities in donating to help coronavirus relief efforts.

The actor donated to 8 different organizations for a total of 300 million KRW. He donated to Fruit of Love, Good Neighbors, Love Bridge, Save the Children, Green Umbrella, and 3 other children's associations. The money will be used to help children in low-income families who need medical and preventative help.

What an amazing donation!

Source

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/03/lee-min-ho-revealed-to-have-donated-to-8-different-organizations-to-help-the-coronavirus-relief-effort

• Like 7

OSEN | 2020. 03. 02. 1:25 AM

Lee Min Ho generously donates 300 million for Covid-19 prevention

E9277-F50-2-AC7-4-F21-BDC5-7012-B69-CDED

Actor Lee Min Ho has also joined hands to support those in need because of the Covid-19 pandemic.

On March 2, through the donation platform Promiz, Lee Min Ho and MYM Entertainment donated 300 million won to 8 charitable organizations, including Community Chest of Korea, Good Neighbors International NGO, Hope Bridge Association of the National Disaster Relief, Save The Children organization, Green Umbrella Children's Foundation, and 3 children associations in Korea for Covid-19 solution.

In particular, the reason that makes this donation even more meaningful is that the actor did not make it under his name but secretly contributed through Promiz - a charity platform made with fans. The fact that many fans have voluntarily joined hands has created a greater meaning for the value of co-existence, staying together through both hardships and happiness.

It is expected that the donation will be quickly used to afford low-income class and children with a weak immune system nationwide sanitation supplies and to provide epidemic prevention items to medical staff who are working hard to treat patients of Covid-19.

Promiz said, "We decided to make a donation with the hope to prevent the spread of the disease to the local community and protect the children with a weak immune system. We hope that this donation will somewhat help families who are facing difficulty in buying disease preventive supplies such as medical masks, thereby overcoming the Covid-19 epidemic crisis and helping children to grow up healthy."

Promiz added, "We feel really sorry to hear that healthcare workers are struggling to heal infected patients nationwide, and disease prevention workers are facing a lot of difficulties because of the lack of necessary prevention equipment. We make a donation with the hope that we can somehow help them for their hard work."

Lee Min Ho's fanclub Minoz has warmed the public's heart by meaningful actions. They have donated 7.5 tons of rice to help low-income people who are struggling due to the Covid-19 outbreak to overcome the damage. These donated items are planned to be delivered to families with young children and adolescents, who rarely receive proper attention, care, and food.

This is not the first time Lee Min Ho has carried out charitable activities.

Promiz is the platform created by Lee Min Ho to conduct charitable activities with his fans. Since the establishment in March 2014, this fundraising and sharing platform has always pursued the value of fundraising and won the Korea Good Brand Award for 3 years straight.

Promiz has made values of sharing a reality in various forms of donations for Korean social development. They have implemented a variety of campaigns to dedicate to the society based on three predefined themes: children, the environment and animals, and donated the profits gained from the production and sales of products of entrepreneurs or small designers - the individuals who are getting social attention thanks to those campaigns.

In particular, Lee Min Ho is constantly doing his best to help the underprivileged across the country as well as those who do not receive care due to accident or family disintegration in hidden corners of society. He is also a member of UNICEF's Honors Club (a club of individuals who donated over 100 million won).

Lee Min Ho, on the other hand, is in the middle of filming as emperor Lee Gon in the Fri-Sat drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" (SBS) which is scheduled to be on air in April.

OSEN = Reporter Choi Na Young /nyc@osen.co.kr
Photo = Promiz
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 7

Lee Min Ho, JYP Entertainment & More Korean Entertainment Artists Provide Monetary Help To Aid Coronavirus Outbreak

KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT CONTINUES TO SUPPORT THE DRIVE TO AID IN THE CORONAVIRUS CONCERN

Lee-Min-Ho.jpg

According to the most recent report from  Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC), coronavirus has spiked up to confirmed over combined 4,200 cases. Daegu and neighboring North Gyeongsang provinces are the focal points of the virus outbreak.

The most recent artists and companies who extended financial support include Lee Min Ho, MYM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment and Lee Jung Jae.

LEE MIN HO’S INITIATIVE

On March 2, Lee Min Ho and MYM Entertainment donated 300 million won through donation platform PROMIZ and Community Chest of Korea. Other proceeds went to International Relief Development NGO Good Neighbors and Hope Bridge Nationwide among others.

The financial support will be used to quickly purchase personal hygiene products to prevent infection of low-income and immunity-vulnerable children in Daegu, Gyeongbuk, and other countries who need help, as well as, quarantine supplies for medical workers who are braving the administration of treatments.

“We decided to donate in the hope of preventing the spread of community infection and safeguarding children with vulnerable immunity,” Promiz said. “It was a little helpful to families who are having difficulty in purchasing essential protective goods such as health masks. We hope the children will be healthy and overcome the Corona 19 crisis,” the donation platform ended.

MINOZ, Lee’s fans’ club also donated 7.5 tons of rice. It was delivered to families with children and young people who are not properly fed or cared for.

(skipped unrelated)

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/lee-min-ho-jyp-entertainment-more-korean-entertainment-artists-provide-monetary-help-to-aid-coronavirus-outbreak/

• Like 4
  • Love 1

300 million won is huge amount.  Its is 252000 american dollars or 1.825 crores in my country's currency. One needs big heart to donate such amount of money. And we dont know how many charities he has donated over the years because of not revealing it.  But it also shows how much he earns and his earning potential.

• Like 3

I had no idea when I became a fan that he was such a caring person with such a big heart. 
On his latest IG ( and in one from Paris  earlier) he put an English comment. Maybe he is improving his English for a movie (says me hopefully!) 

• Like 5

How pathetic is that these same k netizens call him kris jenner to mock his one bad pic back in 2014 and now praising  him when they saw how his big heart is. Terrible people..

I hope king becomes massive success. So he keep earning well and help the needy

• Like 5