Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarolynH

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬

Actor Lee Min Ho opens up about next stage of his life in 'Dazed' interview

Actor Lee Min Ho opened up about how he's matured in his interview for 'Dazed' magazine.

'Dazed' is starting the new year with Lee Min Ho as the cover model for its January issue, and the magazine revealed previews of the actor's photo shoot in Bali. In an interview after the shoot, he opened up about the next stage of his life. 

Lee Min Ho expressed, "If there was impatience and intensity in the first stage of Lee Min Ho's life, it's a little different now. My intention is not to forget ease and to enjoy each moment by doing my best with more firmness, maturity, and skill."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/12/actor-lee-min-ho-opens-up-about-next-stage-of-his-life-in-dazed-interview

• Like 5

20191219_183410.jpg

Netizen comments :

(+77,0) Wow! Lee Minho looks so handsome and cool.

(+61,0) Lee Minho is handsome and his mind is cool. Looking forward to the King!

(+55,0) I'm rooting for actor Lee Min-ho's second act.

(+41,0) Lee Minho I will support you and The King!

(+39,0) I will look forward to The King, Lee Minho fighting!

(+10,0) Lee Minho acting is as good as his handsome face .

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @syntyche for keeping us up to date with Lee Min Ho News. These Dazed Pictorial are hot!! can't wait to see the rest and read the article.

Also, am i the only one in this forum who can't wait to see Min Ho and Go Eun Chemistry together? I really hope they nail it! They are both my favorite leading Actor/Actress in Kdramaland, So i was really stoke to hear they are leading together. Even Slightly Hoping they fall for each other in real life heheh :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

So nice to see all these gorgeous photos of Minho :wub:

EML7G8EVUAIy-8y?format=jpg&name=small

EML7HSbUwAA4a2X?format=jpg&name=small

DAZED KOREA January 2020 issue

These photos were from his October Bali shoot

Spoiler

EMHqdzuUEAAFc5b?format=jpg&name=small

cr: kimheejune IG story 100519

EMHqdhxU0AAh3jE?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 4

20191220 Lee Min Ho : Minoz FB updated.

| MINOMI |
Thanks to your support, MINOMI is available now.
This Christmas is with MINOMI!

The quantity of MINOMI is limited.
MINOZ SHOP: http://leeminho.kr/front/product_list.php
Offline Store: Joanne Teddy Bear Paradise City Store / Joanne Teddy Bear Museum (http://joanneteddybear.com)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello!

Thanks @syntycheand @gtLmh0622 for the gorgeous photos of LMH!:kiss_wink: I think my favorite is the one of LMH holding the champagne glass that syntyche posted followed by the CLOSE UP by photographer Kim hee June.  

Thanks also to @1ouise for the photos from ep 4 of the DMZ.  I have yet to watch the final episode.  I have only 4.5 hours of work left for 2019, so I can watch and comment during my break.  

Here's my question of the week:  What would you give LMH for Christmas?  I'm not sure.  He has money to buy whatever he wants.  I think he would appreciate a donation in his name, but for something for him, I would lean toward something handmade.  But what?  I can't cook or bake :open_mouth: so that's out.  I'm too impatient (and have no talent) to make some artsy.  I think some kind of adventure vacation would be interesting.

• Like 4

What a fun question @CarolynH. 

I would like to see him getting (ignoring time, money and sensibleness)

Tour  tickets to see the Northern lights cos he has mentioned wanting to see them on a few occasions.

Tickets for some premier league football matches especially if Son Heung- Min is playing.( because LMH loves football)

A brilliant script for a drama or movie for after The King

A brother or sister puppy for Choco

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Lindyloo421:  I like your gift list ideas, especially a brother or sister for Choco.  I also like a great script.  My guess is LMH will chose a movie next.  I'd prefer something gritty/dramatic, not romance.  

How many have seen the Good Day series circa 2013-2014?  

• Like 5

20191222 Fan account by Minoz_Rosey.

I'll never forget the first time of seeing you. I felt my legs were weak and my heart flustered like I saw God.
And I'll never forget you coming along with shining lights, standing tall in front of me, I looked up your smiling face, that incredibly handsome face. I only want to say in my heart : " Damn ! you are too not photogenic !! "

EMccDaMUUAEPQhQ?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1