Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
graceyco

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬

1 hour ago, CarolynH2 said:

bTW, I’ll miss your posts in the Faith thread☹️

I re-read the Soompi rules and I think I was violating more than one of them by posting my adaptation on the Faith thread. I was recently warned by Soompi because I set up a second account when my first one mysteriously quit working. Evidently that's a no-no, to have two accounts at the same time.  Sooooooo, since I don't want to miss any of your posts, I'm being more careful.

Happy to send anyone more of the story by email. Just send me a PM with some way to send it to you. Thanks to to those of you who took a look or followed it!

• Like 6

LMH in LOTBS episode 17:

Thanks for all the comments!  I agree with what you all have said.

tumblr_pzhflgULid1w2zf0ho1_540.png

That is a good point.

tumblr_pzhflgULid1w2zf0ho5_540.png

That is the important point.

LMH's eyes are sooo expressive!  He conveys so much with them!  I think he is amazingly handsome and charming! 

I know everyone has different tastes, but he seems to get an unnecessary share of mean-spirited comments.

More than his looks or his acting, I am his fan because he is a warm and decent human being.

I am totally wowed by the new pictures and the interview!!  He is ever humble, diligent, and wise.

I'm glad to have a happy place to share here in this forum.  :)

• Like 3
  • Love 5

20191022 Promiz FB updated.

Sejonghakdang, a new channel to meet Lee Min Ho, Muse of PROMIZ

In July this year, Lee Min Ho was appointed as ambassador for the Sejonghakdang, which promotes Hangeul and Korean culture to the world.

PROMIZ supports Lee Min Ho and Sejonghakdang, and delivered gifts to participants in the Sejonghakdang's training program for outstanding students.

Korean language learners from more than 180 countries around the world were surprised by the wonderful gifts and had a good chance to know PROMIZ and Lee Min Ho.

For Korean being spread far and deep,
Promsie for all, PROMIZ!

72669682_3229094227164935_51964477613979

72770275_3229094397164918_25233161785756

72976744_3229094467164911_15633535873444

Spoiler

75242225_3229094233831601_31207525289505

74643658_3229094360498255_44023689232410

• Like 8

On 10/20/2019 at 6:50 PM, 1ouise said:

LMH's eyes are sooo expressive!  He conveys so much with them!  I think he is amazingly handsome and charming! 

I know everyone has different tastes, but he seems to get an unnecessary share of mean-spirited comments.

More than his looks or his acting, I am his fan because he is a warm and decent human being.

I am totally wowed by the new pictures and the interview!!  He is ever humble, diligent, and wise.

I'm glad to have a happy place to share here in this forum.  :)

People throw rocks at things that shine. It just means he shines brighter than all.

Likewise, I became a fan through his acting but remained years after because of the person he is. He’s truly an amazing man with a humble and kind heart. I wouldn’t need to elaborate here because we all know. 

• Like 7

On 10/20/2019 at 6:50 PM, 1ouise said:

You are right. He has done nothing to deserve mean-spirited comments. I think it is the jealousy that he is more popular than their favorite actor or actress.Sometimes nice people just get hated because they are nice.  I can think of another person, not an actor who wants to help every day people and has done good all his life but he is smeared because they fear him and the changes he will bring to those who already have a lot.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, CallieP said:

You are right. He has done nothing to deserve mean-spirited comments. I think it is the jealousy that he is more popular than their favorite actor or actress.Sometimes nice people just get hated because they are nice.  I can think of another person, not an actor who wants to help every day people and has done good all his life but he is smeared because they fear him and the changes he will bring to those who already have a lot.

Hi CallieP,  I couldn't agree with you more - I hate the argument that you can’t judge someone’s art if you can’t do the same thing. Like anytime you look at the comments section of a bad live performance, there are tons of people saying “Don’t judge if you can’t sing better!!!!!” We are all entitled to state our opinions on each other, we live in a free society." - People have a lot to say. ... It can be intended to hurt, and is often bitter and sarcastic. ... :o<_<

• Like 5

Thank you Syntyche. I can’t believe how quickly it hit a million views-especially as lots of other people also put it on Instagram. And he hit all the ones- 111 posts and 11.1 following. What a fabulous set of poses-especially the one near the end where he holds the flower up- swoon!

• Like 4

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun's "The King" Start Shooting Today in Chungcheong

0000638551_001_20191024153905189.jpg?typ

SBS drama "The King: The Eternal Monarch," to be aired next year, made its first shoot on Thursday in a town in North Chungcheong Province, one of the main sets.

The filming site is a two-storey house with a large yard and a stand-out signboard which says, "Heroes Taekwando Studio" installed by the production team. It is known as the home of Kim Go-eun's character, a detective. The characteristic of this house is a high ginkgo tree nestling in one corner of the wide yard.

0000638551_002_20191024153905242.jpg?typ

Since it will be broadcast in 2020, filming of the drama will be completed by first half of next year. The producers reportedly set the "house with a ginkgo tree" on the condition of their choice for the drama's location casting. As such, ginkgo trees in the drama are expected to be used as important objects.

Kim Eun-sook's new work "The King: The Eternal Monarch" is a drama about a romance between Lee Gwa-hyung, the emperor of the Korean Empire, and Moon Gwa-hyung, a Korean detective who tries to protect someone's life, people, and love. Lee Min-ho, the emperor of the Korean Empire, plays the role of "Lee Gon," a detective of the Republic of Korea. Other stars include Woo Do-hwan, Lee Jung-jin, Kim Kyung-nam and Jung Eun-chae.

The King: The Eternal Monarch" is scheduled to air on SBS in 2020.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000638551

• Like 7

94247ff0feaf4241beff5f619e429c41.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Ho And Kim Go Eun’s Upcoming Fantasy Drama Begins Filming

Oct 24, 2019
by D. Kim

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun’s new drama “The King: The Eternal Monarch” (literal title) has started filming!

Written by Kim Eun Sook, “The King: The Eternal Monarch” is about two parallel universes of a monarchy and a democracy. Lee Min Ho will play Emperor Lee Gon, who tries to close the door between the two worlds, while Kim Go Eun will take on the role of detective Jung Tae Eul, who works with the emperor to protect people’s lives.

Sports Kyunghyang reported that the upcoming SBS drama began filming on October 24 in North Chungcheong Province at one of the main sets for the drama.

The set is a two-story house with a spacious backyard that has a large gingko tree and a sign that says, “Heroes Taekwondo Studio.” This setting is said to be the home of Kim Go Eun’s character.

“The King: The Eternal Monarch” is scheduled to conclude filming in early 2020 and premiere within the first half of the year via SBS.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1361146wpp/lee-min-ho-and-kim-go-euns-upcoming-fantasy-drama-begins-filming

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho & Kim Go Eun start filming upcoming drama 'The King: The Eternal Monarch'

1571906310-20191023-leeminhokimgoeun.jpg

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun have started filming their upcoming drama 'The King: The Eternal Monarch'.

SBS's 'The King: The Eternal Monarch' is the latest project by hit screenwriter Kim Eun Sook, and it's about two parallel universes where in South Korea is ruled by a monarchy in one and governed by a democracy in another. Lee Min Ho plays the role of Emperor Lee Gon, who wants to close the portal between the two dimensions, and Kim Go Eun plays the role of detective Jung Tae Eul, who aims to protect people.

The drama began filming on October 24 in North Chungcheong Province, and the setting is a two-story home with a big backyard that's reported to be the home of Jung Tae Eul. 

'The King: The Eternal March' is expected to premiere in the first half of 2020. Does it sound like a drama you'd watch?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-start-filming-upcoming-drama-the-king-the-eternal-monarch

• Like 4

Other photos of "The King" filming site

via. lmhmino622, wetted

EHoO0IEVAAExBPv.jpg

EHowIS4X0AEknTJ?format=jpg&name=small

EHoO0xGU8AEAT1_.jpg

Spoiler

EHowLLGX0AEFDLp?format=jpg&name=small

EHoO1HWU8AAdedu.jpg

EHoO0fYUcAIDpkm.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Oh this feels exciting! It looks like a block of flats or offices at the back so maybe the residents will be taking photos!

I rang Netflix today - and a nice man said to get onto:-

help.netflix.com/en/title request

and request the programme you want- with it being a .com and not a .co.uk I’m assuming you can ask from other countries as well. (Worth a try) The thought of not getting it on Netflix or Viki is too awful to contemplate.

• Like 8

Thanks for posting about requesting the series on Netflix, @Lindyloo421. I think it's important to request that episodes be available on Netflix after they're broadcast in Korea. It seems to me that Netflix usually does a week's delay on current series.

For some reason the link Lindyloo just posted didn't work for me, so if you have trouble with it, try this one:

https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest?ui_action=title-suggestion-quicklinks

• Like 5

Sorry about that - thank you @Msdot.

Can I ask - how does it work between this thread and the Upcoming drama thread.

Is anything related to The King to go on the new thread and not on here as well?

And anything thing else LMH related to go on here? 

I know Soompi can be strict. 

We’ve only got 18 19 and 20 of LOBS to go- I think a while back someone mentioned looking at DMZ next??? 

I think it was 1ouise who said this was a happy place to share and I totally agree with her!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Can I ask - how does it work between this thread and the Upcoming drama thread.

Is anything related to The King to go on the new thread and not on here as well?

And anything thing else LMH related to go on here? 

Hi @Lindyloo421. Anything related to The King go on the drama's thread, including updates about other artists. Since The King is LMH's drama, anything about the drama and LMH go to this thread, except those about other artists. I think we chingus visit this thread more, so I also post updates here about the drama in general, even if not specifically on LMH.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, msdot said:

Thanks for posting about requesting the series on Netflix, @Lindyloo421. I think it's important to request that episodes be available on Netflix after they're broadcast in Korea. It seems to me that Netflix usually does a week's delay on current series.

For some reason the link Lindyloo just posted didn't work for me, so if you have trouble with it, try this one:

https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest?ui_action=title-suggestion-quicklinks

Thanks @Lindyloo421 @msdot, the link works for me. Just to be consistent, do we type the title "The King : The Eternal Monarch" ?   it doesn't matter if there are slight variations right lol...:lol:

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, SophieH said:

Thanks @Lindyloo421 @msdot, the link works for me. Just to be consistent, do we type the title "The King : The Eternal Monarch" ?   it doesn't matter if there are slight variations right lol...:lol:

Hi @SophieH. The official English title hasn't been released yet. But articles in English write "The King: The Eternal Monarch"

• Like 3