Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Syntyche thank you so much for these uplifting items about LMH. I guess with his phenomenal success there are downsides. Probably  he would not have wanted to be the centre of attraction at his friend’s wedding but he is so gorgeous how can people not look at him.

Did I imagine it or did it say when The King was first announced that they would be filming overseas? I was looking at the castle in my home town today and thinking what a great setting it would make for a king!! 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Syntyche thank you so much for these uplifting items about LMH. I guess with his phenomenal success there are downsides. Probably  he would not have wanted to be the centre of attraction at his friend’s wedding but he is so gorgeous how can people not look at him.

Did I imagine it or did it say when The King was first announced that they would be filming overseas? I was looking at the castle in my home town today and thinking what a great setting it would make for a king!! 

Hi @Lindyloo421, you're right with the downsides of his success. But people can't help but admire him!

Yes, they did announce that "The King" will be filming overseas. No released schedule yet, but fans are already excited!

• Like 5

https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/07/02/a-guide-to-lee-min-hos-korean-dramas-and-films/

A Guide to Lee Min Ho’s Korean Dramas and Films

Lee Min Ho is one of the reasons why many Hallyu fans discovered Korean dramas. One of his famous works in early years is Boys Over Flowers. Wherein, he played the role of the leading man named Go Jun Pyo; who is the leader of F4 and the heir to the Shinhwa Group. The mentioned K-drama gained popularity around the world; and so Lee Min Ho.

Various fans fall in love with him immediately because of his great acting skills and undeniable good visuals. Until many people keep on waiting and anticipating for his new projects.

Personally, Lee Min Ho is one of the Hallyu artists I look up to. He has this certain charisma that will turn you into his avid fan. In which, even if various Korean actors will debut and make you fall in love; it will only be him who is your ultimate favorite Korean actor. This maybe just for me or others can relate too.

Who wouldn’t be attracted with Lee Min Ho, right? He is great in acting, singing, and modeling. He is also the kindhearted, hard working, and thoughtful oppa.

Recently, he already get discharged from the military. His fans are so excited to finally see him back on screen. As reported, he is currently working on a fantasy drama with Kim Go Eun. While we are waiting for him and his new drama, why not we look back on all of his works? With that, we’ve listed all the Korean dramas and movies he played the lead role.

Korean dramas

Secret Campus;

Mackerel Run;

Get Up;

Boys Over Flowers;

Personal Preference;

City Hunter;

Faith;

The Heirs;

Legend of the Blue Sea;

DMZ, The Wild; and

The King: The Eternal Monarch (upcoming drama).

Korean movies

Public Enemy Returns;

Our School’s E.T.;

Gangnam Blues; and

Bounty Hunters.

Whether you’re a fan of Lee Min Ho or not, all of his dramas and movies will surely amaze you!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2019 at 7:59 PM, SophieH said:

Hi @Valentino you’re Nika94? Welcome back.  I’m a new fan here but yes I do remember you when i crazily went through all the posts here and LBS thread. Good to hear you’re graduating soon, yayyy! 

I’m also confused it seems LMH role is a mystery, not sure if he plays dual role or he would travel to the parallel modern world.

Maybe others can shed some light....

Hi SophieH, in my understanding after reading the storyline/plot, LMH will play a dual role in the drama : In one world, he's the Emperor of the Korean Empire who seeks to keep the door to an alternate reality closed, while in the other, he's a detective of the Republic of Korea who tries to keep the door open in order to protect his life and the people he loves. :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi SophieH, in my understanding after reading the storyline/plot, LMH will play a dual role in the drama : In one world, he's the Emperor of the Korean Empire who seeks to keep the door to an alternate reality closed, while in the other, he's a detective of the Republic of Korea who tries to keep the door open in order to protect his life and the people he loves. :P

No, the detective is another role of KGE, not LMH. KGE will portray the criminal and the detective in two different worlds.

Our king is sooooooooooo handsome on the white horse !!!!!  :love:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

No, the detective is another role of KGE, not LMH. KGE will portray the criminal and the detective in two different worlds.

Our king is sooooooooooo handsome on the white horse !!!!!  :love:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for the clarification - I thought all along he's going to play a dual role in the drama. :P

• Like 4

Living in the UK we are very used to seeing our Royal family on horseback- and believe me he looks as majestic as any of them- as if he was born to ride. Wherever they are filming the autumn scenery is wonderful isn’t it.

I am confused about this timeline in the drama. I thought it said the times were parallel so the King lives in present day Korea as if it had stayed a monarchy - and the detective etc live in present day Korea as it is without the monarchy. Is that right?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I am confused about this timeline in the drama. I thought it said the times were parallel so the King lives in present day Korea as if it had stayed a monarchy - and the detective etc live in present day Korea as it is without the monarchy. Is that right?

Now I'm confused also. I thought it will be fictitious constitutional monarchy, so it will be all in modern, but there was a picture I just saw on twitter. I really don't know what the story will be.  :mellow:

Spoiler

EIIXQpbVAAAcDQF?format=jpg&name=medium

More pictures of our handsome king.

EIIh6sPUUAAJrqq?format=jpg&name=medium

EIIYIUwUEAEKwXX?format=jpg&name=medium

EIIXXwUVUAAPfj5?format=jpg&name=large

cr Logo

• Like 11

I’m screaming! Tell me he does not look royal? He is so dashing and handsome! I can already see he fits his character as king perfectly! 

@gtLmh0622 after seeing lmh shooting in modern attire, I was convinced the monarchy world was modern. But I wonder why someone else is wearing hanbok. I can’t really tell but is he Woo Do Hwan? He’s currently in My Country. I wonder if he’s still shooting for that drama and someone got confused believing it’s for The King. 

• Like 8

Lee Minho Turns Into the Most Charming Prince

201369208_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Minho turned into a charming prince for his new drama.

On October 30, several lucky fans spotted Lee Minho filming SBS' upcoming fantasy romance drama 'The King: the Eternal Monarch' (literal translation).

Soon after they saw him, they excitedly shared their feelings and posted some photos of him online.

They wrote comments such as, "I still can't believe I got to see him today. He looked unbelievably handsome!", "He was a lot more good-looking than I had ever imagined him to be. I really loved the way he looked!" and so on.

201369209_1280.jpg

201369206_1280.jpg

The photos showed Lee Minho riding a beautiful white horse in the countryside of Korea.

He was wearing a stylish equestrian apparel that gave him a posh and elegant look.

He looked almost like a perfect-looking prince who had just gotten straight out of a fairy tale.

201369205_1280.jpg

Starring Lee Minho and Kim Go-eun, 'The King: the Eternal Monarch' deals with the subject of an alternate reality.

In one world, the Emperor of the Korean Empire 'Lee Gon' (Lee Minho) seeks to keep the door to an alternate reality closed.

In the other world, however, a detective of the Republic of Korea 'Jung Tae-eul' (Kim Go-eun) tries to keep the door open in order to protect her life and all the people she loves.

Kim Go-eun will play the double role in the drama as 'Jung Tae-eul' and 'Luna'―a criminal who lives in the Korean Empire.

201369207_1280.jpg

'The King: the Eternal Monarch' is scheduled to be unveiled in the first half of 2020.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005502639&cmd=amp&news_id=N1005502639&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 8

Many wonderful pictures by this scenery photographer :
https://www.instagram.com/anstagram_._/

He should be there to take scenery pictures, 문광저수지 is a famous place to attract scenery photographers to take pictures in autumn, very very beautiful.
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=jasminbh&logNo=220166223076

EILq_vNXkAUTPev?format=jpg&name=large

EIMdNBjWwAAVg5s?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 8