Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Lindyloo421 said:

SophieH I laughed out loud at your comments cos that is exactly how I feel - it definitely is a different kind of virtual love!  

I thought the photos from the hotel were incredible but these from the magazine are just awesome. He looks so professional and sophisticated- and then you get the one of him with the grape in his mouth- how can you not adore him.

Me too!

• Like 6

Actor Lee Min-ho sheds autumn sensibility before he returns to drama.

The men's magazine L'Offiiciel Hommes YK Edition autumn and winter edition has released Lee Min Ho's pictorial.

0004093691_002_20191001083817967.jpg?typ

0004093691_003_20191001083817983.jpg?typ

Lee Min-ho attended the Berlutti fashion show for the first time as a Korean celebrity at the Paris Fashion Week in June.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004093691

• Like 6
  • Love 1

20191001 ten_asia official updated :

Google translation :

The interview became a connection between stars and fans.Ten Star, who reached the 100th issue, took out the memories of the memories with them who became the twinkling stars. Tenstar 100. Let's meet the stars who have shined the Ten Star
That time #Lee Min Ho  ️ Still acting nicely near us
Do not try to peel off the star image. There must be something to expect from me, and I think it's first to meet it. I look at acting life long. Even if you don't try to take it off now, I think it will change slowly. I want to change naturally as I get older. 
-# Lee Min-ho (In 2013 Interview with T-Star 28)

• Like 5

6 Actors Who Used To Be Thin But Are Now Muscular AF

Is it getting hot in here?

3. Lee Minho

leeminho

Before his debut, Actor Lee Minho was more lanky than muscular, but he worked hard in the gym and is now known for his strong, broad shoulders.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

https://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-i-try-to-express-myself-the-way-i-am-134145.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Lee Min-ho, "I Try to Express Myself the Way I Am"

photo1106268.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho shoots women down with his great looks.

French men's magazine L'Officiel Hommes YK Edition revealed pictures of Lee Min-ho with the FW season luxury total brand BERLUTI.

Lee Min-ho was the first Korean celebrity to attend a BERLUTI fashion show during Paris Fashion Week in June.

In the pictures, Lee Min-ho looks mature and manly in a collection suited for fall.

In the following interview, the actor said, "I feel that those who are most like their true selves are more mature. I am thinking hard about what makes me, my character, and my personality and express it the way I AM."

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is coming back with writer Kim Eun-sook's "The King: Forever Sovereign" as Lee Gon next year.

photo1106270.jpg

photo1106269.jpg

• Like 5

On 10/1/2019 at 8:35 AM, syntyche said:

Actor Lee Min-ho sheds autumn sensibility before he returns to drama.

The men's magazine L'Offiiciel Hommes YK Edition autumn and winter edition has released Lee Min Ho's pictorial.

Lee Min-ho attended the Berlutti fashion show for the first time as a Korean celebrity at the Paris Fashion Week in June.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004093691

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. These takes were so stylish. Personally, I missed seeing him in a fashion spread for the longest time. He is ever looking attractive in photographs, in simple words "photogenic" - LMH wears clothes so very well. This is his 1st big pictorial after his military discharge wearing a Fall/Autumn vibe complete with jackets. :P Love them! 

• Like 4

Sticker gift to Minoz

EF6UOBuUEAAMgiQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Translation:
“Do i like you?”
“I support you today.”
“Keep smiling.”
“I miss you.”
“I & you.” 
“Think only of good things!”
“Cheer Up, Minoz!”
“You know my heart right?”
“I’ll always be with you.”
“I Love You.”
“I’m very grateful to you.”
“Everything will be okay.”

“Min Morning.”
“Fighting!”
“Have a good day.”
“Today D-Day.”
“Happy Min Ho Day.”
“Min Night.”
“Happy birthday.”
“Merry Christmas.”
“Happy new year.”
“Kekekkekekekekek”
“Hahahahhaha.”

cr: V_PSH18, jennylin83

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003280351

201909301808343660_1_20190930181948467.j

The news article says that KakaoM, a Kakao affiliate and general content producer, made a public announcement (on Thursday 30 September) that it has decided to add a total of 68.8 billion to the paid-in capital for third party agencies to raise the operating funds of these agencies. Accordingly, 560,871 new shares will be issued.

In addition, a total of two companies and 17 individuals will participate in the capital increase, KakaoM explained. Among them, Nonghyup Bank will be allocated the largest number of 275,347 shares. Also, movie director Yoon Jong-bin will be assigned 65,202 shares, stylist Han Hye-yeon 40,751 shares and Awesome CEO Yang Geun-hwan 32,601 shares, respectively.

Actors Hyun Bin (Kim Tae-pyeong),
Lee Min-ho and Park Seo-joon (Park Yong-kyu) will also each receive 24,451 shares, 16,301 shares and 12,225 shares, respectively, in return.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this airport departure clip. I wonder why he's going to Bali, huh? Is this personal or business trip? :P

On Instagram Ice said it was  for magazine shoot and apparently he was dressed in Dior.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

On Instagram Ice said it was  for magazine shoot and apparently he was dressed in Dior.

Hi Lindyloo, thanks for sharing this info + the brand of his clothing. Love his casual look. :P I hope we could get to see this magazine pictures soon. Wait & see............... :P

• Like 3