Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LMH in Bounty Hunters:

Thanks for all the comments!  We all seem to have a similar reaction.  The biggest sadness is that we don't get to hear his voice.  His action scenes are great, but overall the movie is weak.  Unlike his other works, this is only the second time I've watched this.  My expectations were high the first time--I was thinking James Bond--and it turned out to be Charlie's Angels :lol:@Kris Silva.  This time my expectations were lower, and I actually enjoyed it a little more.

Some of my favorites:

Getting upset because they spoiled his peeling the apple in one piece:

tumblr_ptl2gc2kbI1w2zf0ho1_540.png

Being afraid of cats:

tumblr_ptl2gc2kbI1w2zf0ho2_540.png

Waking up to children (the ones he shared his Ferrero Rocher with ;)):

tumblr_ptl2gc2kbI1w2zf0ho3_540.png

Remember also that he did a song for the movie:

Spoiler

credit to owner

And I winced when he smacked his head on the ground :(:

credit to owner

@gtLmh0622 I hope you get to see him!!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Thank you all for hoping me to see our bb, but seems he will use VIP to leave airport and all his schedule in Taiwan will not be opened, I wonder if there is any opportunity to see him.  :(

Our sexy bb.

D9z4HMoUYAAu6IZ.jpg

D9z4GvcU4AAH7S8.jpg

D9z4F5EUEAU-4_8.jpg

Spoiler

D9z4H9YVUAULHr6.jpg

D9z7A2wUEAASzwk.jpg

D9z3wkKUIAEDsf4.jpg

D9z3xQaU4AAANW8.jpg

D9z3vtGUwAAwhHC.jpg

D9znvi2UYAAvxgl.jpg

D9ziATcUIAAPEEc.jpg

D9ziATbVAAEDnAi.jpg

cr Logo

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

Minho at ICN Airport headed to Taiwan 062419

@gtLmh0622, hope you get to see him!

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing the videos. LMH is jet-setter - he just arrived last Saturday from Paris then he left again for Taiwan today. I wonder what's the purpose of his travel to Taiwan..... Our man is soooo handsome. He can always pull-off wearing those loose shirt. :P

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chellsee said:

And we see you again. :wub: 

ME: Unbutton more please! LOL..

Reveal hidden contents

D9zs2yhUwAABw02.jpg

D9zs3buU4AAWvnq.jpg

D9ziUXLUYAA3ViH.jpg

Hi Chellsee, I'll join with you, dear - hahaha - I love that unbuttoned shirt especially when he was still outside the airport, where it was windy - MORE, please - LOL! His pants isn't that skinny but he pulls-off this loose one. :P

• Like 1

*** LMH looks so sexy & HOT with that outfit. He is killing it! He's perfection! :P

Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo, And Kim Jae Wook Dazzle At Paris Men’s Fashion Week

956c856e682249daa35569b083b13c43.jpeg?s=

Korean celebrities have turned heads in Paris!

Paris Men’s Fashion Week took place from June 18 through 23. Stars from around the world made an appearance, including top Korean actors Gong Yoo, Lee Min Ho, and Kim Jae Wook.

Lee Min Ho was present at Berluti’s Summer 2020 menswear show on June 21 at the Luxembourg Gardens. He donned a Scritto suit, marble shirt, and leather coat for the event.

Local fans rushed to Luxembourg Gardens to welcome the actor and also sang him happy birthday for his birthday on June 22.

Other stars who were present at the event include Eddie Peng, Ricky Martin, Joe Jonas, and Carmelo Anthony. 

Lee-Min-Ho1.jpgLee-Min-Ho-2.jpglee-min-ho2.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 8

LMH-cosmopolitan.jpg2_.jpg3_.jpg?resize=500%2C324&ssl=1

Lee Min Ho Receives Immense Support From Fans In France

HALLYU STAR LEE MIN HO HAS ONCE AGAIN PROVEN HIS IMPRESSIVE POPULARITY OVERSEAS.

Before his anticipated small screen comeback, Lee Min Ho has been resuming various activities such as brand endorsements and international schedules. Recently, the actor attended a fashion event in Paris, France. His first overseas schedule was met with cheering crowd of fans at Petit Park.

Uploaded Lee Min Ho photos by fans show the actor swarmed by his adoring supporters. Keeping his bright smile as he engaged with his fans, the actor responded to fan sign and photo requests.

The actor, who celebrated his birthday on June 22, has gifted his followers with a surprise Instagram live broadcast recently. Aside from that, he adorably posed in the middle of the gifts he received for his birthday.

Last year, in a Korean wave survey conducted by the Korea International Culture Promotion Agency (KCIA), the interest of French fans to the actor was revealed. With 7,500 Korean cultural contents experienced in 16 countries including Asia, the Americas and Europe, the actor has been a recurring favorite as preferred performer.

Since completing his military service, Lee has been actively advocating the spirit of sharing through PROMIZ. Through the donation platform, he made children from 12 regional centers in Jinan county, Jeolla province happy. Currently, PROMIZ carries on with 2019 campaign of providing clean waters to South Africa.

Lee Min Ho

https://www.hellokpop.com/internet/lee-min-ho-receives-support-fans-france/

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Chingudeul annyeonghaseo  :wub: been a long while...mianhe couldn’t join you in your “events”, but trust that I’m now updated :P

Like you I’ve been taken aback by our bae’s socmed shenanigans of late :D Seems to me that he’s now determined to be present in his fans’ lives not just more frequently but also more openly.  Could it be the effect of being out of circulation the past 2 years? Or that he has now more control of his content under his new agency? Or simply, he just wants to create a more open and “accessible” image on this his 2nd chapter of acting life? Whatever it may be, I absolutely looooove this new incarnation!  :love:It’s always great to “hear” from your idol firsthand above and beyond the PR content. 

I can’t wait to watch “The King”.  Read somewhere that it will be broadcast by TVN and most likely by Netflix too. I enjoyed “Mr. Sunshine” and I hope that LMH’s drama will have the same sweeping cinematography and robust writing. I am not familiar with his announced costars but I’m looking forward to their interactions with LMH. 

I recall in one of his interviews prior his civil service that he plans to do more adult roles when he returns. Doing a cable TV drama may be his first step—never mind if viewership is not as strong as free TV’s, for as long as his characterization is deeper and more indelible. Plus showing it on Netflix will bring him a wider and more mature global audience. 

Besides he’s looking extra HOT and Smexxxy now....not very GP, more PG in my eyes :dizzy:

Want to thank everyone who keep this thread alive and kicking....your contributions do not go unnoticed and you will be rewarded in the afterlife :kiss_wink:

Lastly, chingu @gtLmh0622   what’s he doing in Taiwan?

• Like 8

4 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Chingudeul annyeonghaseo  :wub: been a long while...mianhe couldn’t join you in your “events”, but trust that I’m now updated :P

Like you I’ve been taken aback by our bae’s socmed shenanigans of late :D Seems to me that he’s now determined to be present in his fans’ lives not just more frequently but also more openly.  Could it be the effect of being out of circulation the past 2 years? Or that he has now more control of his content under his new agency? Or simply, he just wants to create a more open and “accessible” image on this his 2nd chapter of acting life? Whatever it may be, I absolutely looooove this new incarnation!  :love:It’s always great to “hear” from your idol firsthand above and beyond the PR content. 

Besides he’s looking extra HOT and Smexxxy now....not very GP, more PG in my eyes :dizzy:

Hi @pixie0622! Welcome back! Let's all marvel at this lovely incarnation of our Minho. And he does look extra HOT these days!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Hi, finally you come back ! :kiss_wink:

He's shooting CF in Taiwan, I heard the rumor which brand's CF he's shooting, but you know our bb, never reveal things until official announcement. So, let's wait.

More airport pictures.  :love:

D91WztOVUAIg41H.jpg

D91WzyAUcAIv2a-.jpg

D91Wzx_UcAApNux.jpg

Spoiler

D91WqmeU0AACoEr.jpg

D91WqmeU0AEXRqT.jpg

D91WqmdVUAAgNUV.jpg

cr Kimsocool

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, syntyche said:

Minho IG Update!

Looks like he's enjoying his food!

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. He's indeed enjoying it. hahaha - Taiwanese cooking is a branch of Chinese cuisine, so meals tend to be based around white rice, while pork is the most commonly eaten meat. Although, chicken is common; beef is enjoyed more.  Food in Taiwan is cheap, and there are night markets in every city. ... Taiwan is known for some of the best food in the world. I love their Gua bao, it's a “Taiwanese hamburger. :P

34 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Hi, finally you come back ! :kiss_wink:

He's shooting CF in Taiwan, I heard the rumor which brand's CF he's shooting, but you know our bb, never reveal things until official announcement. So, let's wait.

More airport pictures.  :love:

Reveal hidden contents

D91WqmeU0AACoEr.jpg

D91WqmeU0AEXRqT.jpg

D91WqmdVUAAgNUV.jpg

cr Kimsocool

Hi gtLmh, ohhh...................thanks for the info - I've been curious about this since yesterday why he's in Taiwan............... :P

• Like 2

8 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

I can’t wait to watch “The King”.  Read somewhere that it will be broadcast by TVN and most likely by Netflix too. I enjoyed “Mr. Sunshine” and I hope that LMH’s drama will have the same sweeping cinematography and robust writing. I am not familiar with his announced costars but I’m looking forward to their interactions with LMH. 

I recall in one of his interviews prior his civil service that he plans to do more adult roles when he returns. Doing a cable TV drama may be his first step—never mind if viewership is not as strong as free TV’s, for as long as his characterization is deeper and more indelible. Plus showing it on Netflix will bring him a wider and more mature global audience. 

Want to thank everyone who keep this thread alive and kicking....your contributions do not go unnoticed and you will be rewarded in the afterlife :kiss_wink:

Hi pixie, you've been missed here for quite a while...............NICE that you're back! I do really agree with you - In cable dramas, 1%-5% of viewer’s ratings are a standard win. Keep in mind that shows from major broadcasting networks tend to receive higher Nielsen ratings than the ones from cable networks because not as many have access to cable channels. That’s why, viewership ratings are calculated slightly different for cable network dramas. :P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@syntyche when you comment on LBS, I wish you would continue with your usual style which I like very much. Don't change a thing.

I saw BH only once and a few months ago started a second time, was half way when Drama Fever disappeared and could not watch the rest.I have not tried the other site that CarolynH mentioned. I did not like his voice being dubbed. He was cute in BH but the story and directing somewhat overblown. Agree with CarolynH comments.. Too flippant and probably over budget and rushed. He should pick a better movie the next time if it is a collaboration with China.All glitz and no substance.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Male god Lee Min Ho came to Taiwan Xiu Shen V to eat Xiao Long Bao 062519

cr: lmh_kig

Lee Min Ho came to Taiwan!  The male god airport appeared to release the "pectoral muscles"

26 minutes ago, CallieP said:

@syntyche when you comment on LBS, I wish you would continue with your usual style which I like very much. Don't change a thing.

Aww, @CallieP, thanks for appreciating the style of how I comment. Sure, I'll do the same with LBS.

• Like 4