Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

13 hours ago, syntyche said:

More airport photos!

cr: minoz_peace, minoz_penny

Reveal hidden contents

D9WD9TmU0AAciy3.jpg

D9WF6qLUEAE-wH6.jpg

D9V87Y6U0AEbGPs.jpg

D9WLkcRU4AESB8O.jpg

D9WLkcSU4AA05i5.jpg

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing MORE airport pictures. Wahhh.............I love seeing his eyes without those sunglasses. I guess the one without were in the Immigration . :P But, he wore it again during arrival.  :o

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chellsee said:

This GIF captures the most awesome look of this man. My heart! :heart:

mLRn0zeMiagm636965404074911117.gif

Reveal hidden contents

c73db333-b28a-48a7-99f7-eb43322ff45f.jpg

151f1495-c420-481d-97dc-3da3fcc9a058.jpg

Hi Chellsee, hahaha - be careful with your heart, dear. Me, I'm trying to slow down, I might faint - LOL! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 6/17/2019 at 7:56 PM, willenette said:

Hi CallieP in recent years, sexual scenes have been a major issue that pits filmmakers against Media Rating Board. Now, pubic hair and male or female genitalia is disallowed on the screen, unless they are digitally blurred. South Korea has 5 different levels of rating systems; G, PG-12, PG-15, R-18 and Restricted Rate. Korean movies have a lot of intense drama, very little snogging, very few sex ... unlike American movies.  Korean movies are about real, intense fight scenes. For example, Old Boy. While Hollywood invests more in special effects and stunt sequences. As for nudity, Koreans show it only partially. The clothes the characters wear are almost always never revealing. The most erotic scenes are when the characters kiss, and they do so by pressing their lips together. No tongue, of course. :P

Hi Willenette:

I will admit that I do not see too many Korean movies. I saw maybe around 15 movies , and half of them had nudity and violence like GB and there was one about a killer and it was violent and showed naked women who were murdered. Actually I saw those even before I saw GB. They showed women's breasts, men naked but not frontal or pubic hair as you said. I think GB did not show frontal genitalia too right?

On LMH's airport pictures, finally we see him without his face mask. He looks really good and very young, like a high school student :D

He seems to get younger and younger.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi Chellsee, hahaha - be careful with your heart, dear. Me, I'm trying to slow down, I might faint - LOL! :D

@willenette dear, look at the way he flip his hair... my gracious! I've gone crazy and die a bit! Tell me who did not?

D9XNFmaXUAAY2fE.jpg

D9XNFnLWsAEJF2u.jpg

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

@willenette dear, look at the way he flip his hair... my gracious! I've gone crazy and die a bit! Tell me who did not?

Chellsee, ye, I know what you meant - Our man is such a TEASE! :P Kidding aside, I guess his bangs keep him uncomfortable - Or I noticed ever since that he really has a habit of doing this from time to time. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Hi Willenette:

I will admit that I do not see too many Korean movies. I saw maybe around 15 movies , and half of them had nudity and violence like GB and there was one about a killer and it was violent and showed naked women who were murdered. Actually I saw those even before I saw GB. They showed women's breasts, men naked but not frontal or pubic hair as you said. I think GB did not show frontal genitalia too right?

On LMH's airport pictures, finally we see him without his face mask. He looks really good and very young, like a high school student :D

He seems to get younger and younger.

Hi CallieP, I couldn't agree with you more - this time we got to see his whole face without the face mask anymore & I love what I'm seeing..... I'm happy that the media was on hand to photograph him from the airport.  I heard, too that South Korean media will be on hand to photograph the event. :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Chellsee, ye, I know what you meant - Our man is such a TEASE! :P Kidding aside, I guess his bangs keep him uncomfortable - Or I noticed ever since that he really has a habit of doing this from time to time. :D

More of our boy's teasing-look. :love:

D9ZLXosUwAEg-qj.jpg

D9ZLYfCU0AAn38A.jpg

D9ZLZamU0AA-pab.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Netizen comments:

(+133,-7) Take care and have a safe trip!

(+108,-8) Have a safe flight! I really look forward to your drama 'The King'!

(+86,-4) Take care~

(+75,-3) Have a safe flight!

(+72,-6) So handsome, I haven't see you in a long time.

(+48,-8) Wow so handsome..

(+27,-2) You're still look cool, I can't wait to see your drama!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

Minho IG Update!

Minho's long legs challenging Eiffel Tower's height. :D

Looking gorgeous at GIRAFE PARIS restaurant :wub:

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing the pictures. I guess he wants to arrive Paris earlier prior the event because he still wants to stroll around & have fun. I've been to this Girafe restaurant & it's a very NICE place because inside is just so simple. That's a terrace of the resto where LMH was standing looking down & a terrace is facing the Eiffel Tour. The place is quite simply stunning. To be noted: a place is impressive & chic. :P

• Like 3

https://www.soompi.com/article/1333538wpp/lee-min-ho-delights-fans-with-1st-live-broadcast-since-discharge-from-military

bcc32abc136d4bec9597afd5f0248358.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Ho Delights Fans With 1st Live Broadcast Since Discharge From Military

Jun 21, 2019
by J. K

Lee Min Ho spoke with fans directly through a live broadcast for the first time since he was discharged from the military!

On June 20, the star took to Instagram to chat with his fans while currently in Paris, France. He showed how he was preparing for his day and responded to fans’s comments. Despite the fact that it was a sudden broadcast, there were over 60,000 fans watching from all over the world, and he said hello to fans in countries such as Malaysia, Vietnam, and more when they asked.

As it was the morning in Paris, he said, “I got up and am preparing for a photo shoot I’m doing today.” He added, “This is my first time doing an Instagram live, but I like it.”

When asked by a fan if he’d eaten a meal yet, he said with a laugh that he’s currently on a diet but that he’d had some bread earlier. He also said, “It was raining a bit earlier but it stopped. It’s currently getting bright out.”

“You must have been surprised because this is the first time I’ve done an Instagram live, but I’ll do them a lot in the future to quickly say hello,” he promised.

Watch a recording of his broadcast below!

Lee Min Ho was discharged from his mandatory military service in April. He has been confirmed to star in writer Kim Eun Sook’s upcoming fantasy romance drama “The King: The Eternal Monarch” (working title) along with Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan, and Kim Kyung Nam.

Source (1)

• Like 7