Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho to be Discharged From Military Service End of April 2019 

D3oLTJ2UIAEholN.jpg

Lee Min Ho will be discharged at the end of April 2019. He did public service in Seoul due to an injury suffered from a serious car accident early in his acting career.

(skipped unrelated)

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/04/07/lee-min-ho-and-ji-chang-wook-to-be-discharged-from-military-service-end-of-april-2019/

PROMIZ FB Update

유럽에서는 시민들의 자발적인 운동으로 2018년 3월부터 플라스틱 어택(Plastic Attack)이 진행되고 있다고 합니다.♻️

매장에서 물건을 산 후 과대 포장된 플라스틱과 비닐 등을 분리해서 버리고 오는 운동으로, 유통업체에 유통과정에서 불필요한 일회용품의 사용을 줄이도록 경각심을 주려는 목적이라고 하죠.

참여 방법은 슈퍼마켓, 마트 등에서 물건을 구매한 후 과대 포장된 플라스틱 포장재와 비닐 등을 내용물과 분리해 매장에 버리고 오는 것입니다.

그리고 그 후에 마트에 포장재를 줄일 것을 요구하거나, 얼마나 많은 플라스틱 쓰레기들이 나오는지 경각심을 갖고 줄이는 방법을 논의하지요.

기업이 좀 더 친환경적인 재료, 생산과정, 제품에 대해 연구하고 실행하길 요구하는 플라스틱 어택

보다 적극적으로 소비자의 요구를 표현하는 현명한 시민 운동입니다.

In Europe, Plastic Attack has been under way since March 2018 as a voluntary movement by citizens.♻️

This is a campaign to separate over-packaged plastic from stores, and to alert retailers to reduce the use of unnecessary disposable products in the distribution process.

The way to participate is to purchase items from supermarkets,, and then leave over-packaged plastic packaging and vinyl to the store.

And then people ask the mart to reduce packaging, or discuss ways to reduce the amount of plastic waste.

Plastic Attack requires companies to research and execute more eco-friendly materials for production processes and products.

It's a smart civic movement that expresses consumer needs more actively.

Image source: Greenpeace, SWNS TV

#PROMIZ #PMZ #PMZER #프로미즈 #피엠지 #피엠져
#ZeroGarbage #Action #Plastic_attack
#제로쓰레기 #액션 #플라스틱어택

55864953_2687781561296207_876641917905928192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl2-1.fna&oh=02ae9dcfe9866728c63ea83f49ea2110&oe=5D47B074

56869928_2687781591296204_1077841310154489856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl2-1.fna&oh=9c7d27c5d8b9bdf23207fc973f63386f&oe=5D4A8243

Spoiler

56225970_2687781607962869_4388676859559149568_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl2-1.fna&oh=f27dc9d15ba6e5fe6c6164c7beb8c5f1&oe=5D06E309

56461078_2687781637962866_5562599878070108160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl2-1.fna&oh=e1e32773ffabdbe3dde25a82f6194ac5&oe=5D028A4D

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho to be Discharged From Military Service End of April 2019 

Lee Min Ho will be discharged at the end of April 2019. He did public service in Seoul due to an injury suffered from a serious car accident early in his acting career.

(skipped unrelated)

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/04/07/lee-min-ho-and-ji-chang-wook-to-be-discharged-from-military-service-end-of-april-2019/

PROMIZ FB Update

Gumawo fellow Minoz !   Wow, 17 days to go and counting. I cant' believe the 2 year-service of our bb boy is almost done. Thanks to all of you Soomzies who have been keeping this board alive.  Hopefully all other Minoz come back soon and join in the fun. Am so looking forward to LMH's next project -- hopefully we hear some news from MYM soon. Will be praying he does a drama so we get to see him for at least 20 hours  on the screen. 

Much love to all !     

• Like 7

On 4/7/2019 at 5:34 AM, syntyche said:

For the past two years, we got used to seeing LMH almost everyday go to work. Him ending his service, unfortunately means we would no longer have these everyday sightings of him. I really hope he gets into a project real soon!

That's the cruel irony:  we'll see him less when his service is over.  

Thanks for all the posts!  I've gotten so far behind.  I binged all of Heirs back in January because I knew I would be busy.  I'm still busy, but I'm getting excited for D-Day.  It will be fun to see what Minoz do.

@Latifah_ (I noticed that your tag was working and had to try it myself.)  We're all so envious right now.  :D  Have fun!

@Kris Silva is back; now let's look for @pixie0622.  :)

• Like 6

I had redo my sign-in to Soompi.  Still not sure it's right. Now MsDot2 instead of MsDot.  

Thanks for all the summaries and pics of Heirs!  

Does anyone know how to donate to Promiz?  Every time I click on a link I end up in a website with no English, so can't really tell what to do to donate.

Musings:

Just rewatched Boys Over Flowers.  In BOF he was, of course, good looking with that smoldering glower, but I think he was still growing into his face.  Even handsomer two years later in City Hunter,  then a year later in full flower and drop-dead gorgeous in "Faith", and so on. Looking forward to seeing some new pics of him. 

It seemed to me from reading an interview and watching one of his later fan-meets that he had some concern about leaving his 20's and not doing younger dramas like Heirs. I'm sure that's largely a worry about whether his fan base will continue to follow him into more mature roles. Obviously he's made movement in that direction with LOTBS and especially Gangnam Blues (thanks #CarolynH for sharing that great clip). So interested to see what he does next! 

• Like 5

cr:Abhijeeth Sasikumar

Spoiler

HEIRS-EPISODE 12

After ES lets go of Tan's hand, he holds it out again, asking her to take it.  But, she says they've gone as far as they can and leaves  leaving Tan, stunned, in the middle of the intersection.  YD catches up to ES and sees her crying.  ES tells YD that there's a reason he's number 98 after he tells her that he wants to party.  At school, on the rooftop, KT recalls their sweet moments.  In the gym, Tan stares at ES [Again, I wish he'd just stay away and let ES miss him].  In the locker room, Tan tells YD to forget making a move on ES.  At Myung Soo's hideaway, while looking at the pictures from camp, Myung Soo and Bo Na see a picture of YD looking at ES and realize that YD likes ES.  At home, Madam Han nags Tan about ES.  KT asks if she is satisfied, never being acknowledged as his mother or his father's wife.  ES starts to look for a new place to live.  KT practices on Hyo Shin how it feels telling someone that he is illegitimate.  Sec Yoon shows Won the article about Hyun Joo.  Won storms out to see his father.  As he is about to enter the room, won sees H    with his father. Chairman Kim sets Won straight, Won did not earn his way to his position, Chairman Kim put him there.   Hyun Joo leaves and bumps into Tan.  Hyun Joo walks to the bus stop.  As Won prepares to leave, Tan asks what happened.  won again is rude to Tan.  Tan walks to the bus stop to talk to Hun Joo.  Hyun Joo tells Tan that Won described Tan as kind and honest.  Hee Nam tells Madam Han that she will work until the end of the month and leaves to meet ES.  As Hee Nam waits for ES, YD shows up.  Es sees YD and her omma, and hides so YD doesn't see her.  ES takes the bag of clothes her mom brought, then runs to meet YD.  YD figures out Hee Nam is ES's mother, recognizing the bag and the direction from which ES arrived.  YD takes off and confirms that Hee Nam is ES's mother.   Won sends Tan a text that they are playing golf with YD and his father tomorrow.  YD returns to ES, who has left.  Hee Nam texts ES to tell her YD came to the house.  The next day at golf, Won and Dong Wook tell Tan and YD their part in the game.  Of course, Tan and ES get into it.  YD asks which he should reveal: that KT is illegitimate or ES is the daughter of a maid.  Tan grabs YD's collar.  YD tells Tan not to protect ES or he will reveal ES's secret.  Tan retorts that YD better not threaten Es or he may resort to his older self .  We learn more about the reason YD hates KT.  KT waited before telling YD that his mother was leaving.  [It seems KT has the upper hand in this verbal fight].  Back at school, KT ignores ES as he walks by her [finally!]  In the broadcast room, ES, Bo Na and Hyo Shin are talking when guess who walks in.  KT says he is there to congratulate Hyo Shin for winning a short film contest when we all know he's there to see ES [sigh, he stayed away from ES for all of 5 min].  But, lol, both Bo Na and Hyo shin think KT was there to see one of them!  KT tells Chairwoman Jung to arrange a dinner with Rachel and her mother at the house.  Rachel learns Ye Sol's mother runs the largest hostess service.  Madam Han learns Rachel and her mother are coming for dinner.  Madam Han asks Chairwoman Jung if it's true.  The two ladies fight.  Chairwoman Jung banishes Madam Han to her room after slapping her.  Sigh, at work, KT is waiting for ES and tells her not to return to the house tonight. KT gives ES a sweet kiss with every  lie she tells.  Hee Nam brings Madam Han a glass of water and tells her dinner is about to begin, but Tan is not there.  KT arrives late and asks Rachel if she wants to see his room.  Tan tells Rachel he will reveal his weakness.  Chairwoman Jung flings the glass of water in Madam Han's face as the two ladies fight.  Tan arrives and tenderly wipes his omma's face.  He suddenly grabs her hand, telling her not to let go of his hand, and drags her downstairs where Rachel's mother, Rachel, his father and Chairwoman Jung are seated.  Tan blurts out that the lady next to him is his REAL MOTHER and he is an illegitimate son! :open_mouth:  He asks to cancel the engagement.  Everyone stares at Tan.  Rachel and her mother leave.  Tan's father slcaps Tan hard twice :bawling:  Tan's mother pleads with Tan to beg his father for forgiveness.  But Tan has come too far and doesn't apologize.Father calls him a fool, idiot and moron.  Tan said father can kick him out but father is responsible for his mother.  Madam han sobs uncontrollably.  ES sees Tan as she is taking out the trash at work.  She sees Tan looking horribly sad, on the verge of crying.  ES's eyes start to well up looking at Tan.  End of episode 12!

• Like 6

Spoiler

One of the great scenes is when KT is talking to Hyun Joo at the bus stop. Feeling like he had to  be nice to her sensing something was wrong when she looked upset and Kim Won was not going after her. Also he was curious that she knew who he was and he wanted to ask her about it. When he heard the nice things Kim Won said about him, he was stunned and dare I say happy in his reverie. That was a nice feeling for him. KT is like all young rich kids. They just go after what they want, young, brash and bold. He does what he has to do. It is the same with Yong Do. YD told ES previously that KT would not stay loyal to her in the long run. However YD is also a rich man's son and the only heir. His dad would also want him to marry for money. Would he stay with ES if she did decide to go with him instead of KT instead of following his father;s wishes and marry a woman of his father's choice. Guess that did not occur to YD that he is the same as KT. At least KT is only a second son and not the first. How lucky is ES to have two rich heirs after her. :D

His test run with Hyo Shin is funny, admitting he is illegitimate was sweet and funny. Even telling it to you was scary.

I like it when KT still gets cheeky with ES in school.

So when real wife throws water on his mom's face, KT is tender with her and wipes the water, hurt that she has to suffer such treatment.  He brings her out and introduces her as his real mom. Rachel and mom leaves angry. When his dad slaps him, his earnestness while in tears, angrily stating that he will not regret it.

When he sees ES and the tears falling down his face. What were his thoughts, relief, fear, sadness, wanting love from ES. When she said No, that she would not run with him, his face fell so tragically, she had to cry too even though she did not know what he did. Then she hugged him. That was a sweet scene, two young people needing each other's love so badly.

@CarolynHthanks for your recap.

• Like 5

KFyhykU.gif

Spoiler

Thanks, @CarolynH, for the recap, and @CallieP for the comments!

Heartbreaking scene when Eun Sang let go of Kim Tan's hand - infront of Young Do, of all people! 

zyzDZZK.gif

Interesting way for Kim Tan to prepare for his upcoming big fight - a few laps and a bit of testing out of the confession on Hyo Shin. 

PlMT3SJ.gif

I like the scene with Hyun Joo and Kim Tan. Him stopping at his tracks to ask if she's okay, even offering to call a cab for her, quite confirmed to her that he is Won's kind younger brother. Good for Kim Tan, with his kindness and perseverance to win his brother over, he finally learned of what Won thinks of him, through Hyun Joo. Like him, I was taken aback by Won's nice words of him. Too bad that the brothers are caught up with such complicated lives. As mentioned in Dramabeans, I'd also like to think that Kim Tan's encounter with Hyun Joo and her sad love story with Won would make him proactive, so that history doesn't repeat itself with Eun Sang.

1mfPhls.gif

When Eun Sang saw both her mom and Young Do at the convenience store, I thought she'd send a text to her mom to meet her somewhere else. Oh well, she chose to answer Young Do's call, and their cover is blown. 

Interesting point, @CallieP, on Young Do being an heir as well. An only heir at that. Which does not put him in a better position than Kim Tan, does it?

Intense scene between Kim Tan and Young Do at the golf course. Despite Young Do's knowledge of Kim Tan's illegitimacy and now the truth about Eun Sang and her mother, I agree with @CarolynH that Kim Tan has the upper hand in this verbal fight.

srFiDDv.gif

Another hilarious scene with Bo Na and her illusion. Which actually worked out to mask Kim Tan's real intent on dropping by the broadcast room.  

pPYRf5m.gif

Not only is Kim Tan persistent with winning over his hyung, he's also persistent on pursuing Eun Sang despite her rejections.

n8jOhIC.gif

I respect Kim Tan for valuing his friendship with Rachel (despite her cattiness), that he apologized in advance for the big reveal he's about to do.

saNBEoR.gif

It must be heartbreaking for him to see his mom all drenched because Madam Jung threw a glass of water at her. I guess all the more reason for him to fight for her. 

And the big reveal. Hats off to him for standing his ground, and being ready for all their shocked reactions (especially with that of his father and his slaps. Ouch!) 

A4WSn0e.gif

Omo, I can't stand watching him this hurt with tears streaming down his face. I want to give him a hug!  

0LE2xoG.gif

• Like 6

@syntycheAgree with you analysis. You always do good ones. Is this your first time watching Heirs?

KT is persistent in his goals. He does not give up. He does not accept the word "No" even after being rebuffed umpteen times. He is resilient and continues until he gets the love he is craving for. I don't see even in his younger days that he has ever been nasty. The younger KT seems much nicer than the younger YD. To imagine KT being a bully like YD or even Goo Jun Pyo seems impossible. :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1