Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarolynH

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬

ZPkMC1G.gif

Spoiler

Thanks for the recap, @CarolynH! And thanks for sharing the bts video. Aww...Minho is too sweet helping the stunt man up, not once, but twice! It's a simple gesture but it just warms my heart. :heart:

TCY5h4T.gif

Ajhussi is hilarious - he's quick to change his mind the moment Yoon Sung promises to unfreeze his credit cards. And he even asks and offers nice meals to their captive. It's amusing to watch a badass Yoon Sung have a sidekick ajhussi with maternal instincts. :D

UTDtFML.gif

Ah, yes, the green tea that Yoon Sung (well, ajhussi) gave Eun Ah. Yoon Sung is quick at thinking on how to distract her from asking about his fighting skills (Well, also in the previous episodes, he's quick on thinking of an alibi whenever Young Ju would nearly catch him red-handed).

I like Jin Pyo's slick moves on paralyzing Haewon Group's finances. And Yoon Sung's 100-Won-coin deal is the sweetest revenge for the Haewon Chemical workers. I like Yoon Sung with the glasses, but I find his hair weird - it looks girly for him.

evlBMDI.gif

The President must really like and feels comfortable around Yoon Sung, that he takes him fishing. And it feels more special on a personal level since he does the fishing with his family. Does he have an eerie feeling that Yoon Sung is family? ;)

iFwKXTM.gif

City Hunter's big reveal to Young Ju - I knew something was up with that facial expression and body language of Young Ju. It's as if he wanted Yoon Sung to snatch the gun away from him. But Yoon Sung must have seen it coming, as he looked unfazed when Young Ju whipped his mask off. Young Ju didn't look surprised either when he saw Yoon Sung's unmasked face. They both knew this moment would eventually happen.

PGnXue4.gif

• Like 5

@CarolynHYes, Lee Min Ho does look good with wet hair. Pretty smoking hot :)

Spoiler

The president feels an affinity for LYS, not knowing the reason why. It is his biological son. The beginning fight by father and son against the goons is fantastic. Funny Eun Ah and Ki Joon are still stunned about LYS's skills. The head of the bodyguard is suspicious though. LYS rushed to the rescue when he knew Nana was kidnapped,

Young Joo aknowledges that there are some things City Hunter can do and by his giving LYS the 10 cent coin, he is asking City Hunter's help to save the people from job loss. He is after LYS but it does not mean that he does not appreciate what he has done for the people like Robin Hood, a hero even though he broke the law.

At the end, he chased LYS as he just wanted to see with his own eyes that LYS is City Hunter. LYS eyes are silently  saying, are you satisfied now that you have caught me red handed, Mr. Prosecutor? Good episode  and everything is coming to a head.

• Like 5

LMH in City Hunter episode 18:

Thanks for all the comments!!

tumblr_pc4xncXQmn1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_pc4xncXQmn1w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_pc4xncXQmn1w2zf0ho3_540.png

Spoiler

I like Kim Young-joo.  He has been trying to catch City Hunter, but really they are both fighting for the same thing.  The prosecutor is using the law to achieve justice, and Yoon-sung is bending the law for the same purpose.  Now that Yoon-sung's identity is revealed, it will be interesting to see what the prosecutor will do.

tumblr_pc4xncXQmn1w2zf0ho5_540.png

tumblr_pc4xncXQmn1w2zf0ho6_540.png

tumblr_pc4xncXQmn1w2zf0ho7_540.png

tumblr_pc4xncXQmn1w2zf0ho4_540.png

• Like 6

20180725 on duty :

a986b668ly1ftlsrrh4rlj20v91jdnpd.jpg

006Uu2gdgy1ftlt75kmp8j30u011hkcg.jpg

006Uu2gdgy1ftlt76rsquj30u00tzdvv.jpg

Spoiler

a986b668ly1ftlsrpeu8kj20v91jmu0x.jpg

a986b668ly1ftlsrt84o4j20v91je7wh.jpg

a986b668ly1ftlsruuu6aj20v91jg7wh.jpg

a986b668ly1ftlsrx63wkj20v91jbe81.jpg

a986b668ly1ftlsrz1otkj20qz1ff7wh.jpg

006Uu2gdgy1ftlt77xrgmj30u00tzdvv.jpg

006Uu2gdgy1ftlt798eloj30u011hkcg.jpg

cr. gagift / DiDi880

• Like 4

9 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180725 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

a986b668ly1ftlsrpeu8kj20v91jmu0x.jpg

a986b668ly1ftlsrt84o4j20v91je7wh.jpg

a986b668ly1ftlsruuu6aj20v91jg7wh.jpg

a986b668ly1ftlsrx63wkj20v91jbe81.jpg

a986b668ly1ftlsrz1otkj20qz1ff7wh.jpg

006Uu2gdgy1ftlt77xrgmj30u00tzdvv.jpg

006Uu2gdgy1ftlt798eloj30u011hkcg.jpg

cr. gagift / DiDi880

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :lol:

• Like 1

PMZ FB Update

July 24

오늘은 제로쓰레기를 실천할 수 있는
착한 가게를 소개하려고 해요.

성수동의 '더 피커'는
환경 오염을 막기 위해
포장 폐기물을 사용하지 않는
친환경 그로서리 매장이에요

장바구니와 곡물을 담을 수 있는
천주머니를 갖고 방문하면
원하는 만큼의 친환경
농산물을 구매할 수 있답니다.

'더 피커'에서는 건강과 환경을 생각한
비건 메뉴까지 판매하고 있다고 하니
이번 주말 방문해서
쇼핑도 하고 환경을 보호했다는
뿌듯함도 느껴보면 어떨까요?

Promiz introduces a good place for
you to practice zero-garbage action.

The Picker is a eco-friendly
grocery shop without
any plastic wrappings.
With shopping basket and linen pouch,
you can shop organic groceries
as much as you want.
Also they provide vegan menu,
you can enjoy shopping and meal at The Picker while doing action
for zero-garbage.

#PROMIZ #PMZ #PMZER #ZeroGarbage #ThePicker

37767201_2152118938195808_8959040237422510080_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1150545a55ecf41f6cd12f8cd3c306eb&oe=5BDAC876

37763463_2152118954862473_2880757062189449216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3417b9fb8c7d3a55a0d551a5ab026f06&oe=5BD13F34

37705068_2152118978195804_5550575734872866816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=23cb24e9904d7cea16adeed77728e595&oe=5C0F94D5

37715289_2152118974862471_640110552722440192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=839c452afec832edd326c975e1018cf9&oe=5BDBBAA7

Spoiler

July 18

[SUMMER JEWELRY 추천]

HOT한 여름에는 뭐니뭐니해도
심플한 쥬얼리가 딱이죠!

루즈한 티셔츠에
프로미즈 원라운드 쥬얼리로 깔끔한 스타일링 완성!
스타일 지수 UP-UP 시켜보세요:)

Summer is arriving, and Promiz is ready
with One Round Jewelry series!

Those are perfect pieces to complete
your summer look.

제품 보기 >> http://www.promiz2014.com/상품-카테고리/all/jewerly-market-place/

— Products shown: ONE ROUND EARRING, ONE ROUND NECKLACE and ONE ROUND RING.

37347257_2137876006286768_2149509841771560960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=0e4c5d9c4796ec46ee1b40b1c45fe641&oe=5BCF65FA

July 9

A simple glass jar does great things like;

It is plastic-free.
It helps foods fresh.
It produces less garbage.
It makes kitchen look nicer than there is full of plastic.

https://www.facebook.com/pmz2014/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just the inspiration needed this morning to start a brand new day. 

Miss you Lee Min ho

Img0402_20131009175714_2.jpg

wpid-lee-min-ho-800x450.jpg

429bc24ac5c936781b6dae8c4b9090e8--the-heirs-lee-min-ho.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180726 on duty :

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures + the clip. Although, he's in the military right now, & not visible to his fans/people, still, they don't stop loving him. I will say this over & over again - he's so NICE & very warm towards his fans - He fascinate his fans more, making them more drawn to him as a result. He looks so casual wearing this white tee & denims still,  he's sexy and I'm sure he knows it. ...hahaha -  He always politely  waved back to his fans either before entering the office door & even going inside his car. I love LMH! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, heloise215 said:

Just the inspiration needed this morning to start a brand new day. 

Miss you Lee Min ho

Hi heloise, thanks for sharing these pictures here again. Love them! It makes my DAY! Ohhh.............I miss LMH so much, too! :lol:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180727 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

a986b668ly1fto4glmztwj20om16xx3f.jpg

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :lol:

• Like 1

Innisfree Hong Kong Promo

Limited Edition Minho Goods

DjFQoJGUUAAdLeF.jpg

DjFQoJcU8AIGRCf.jpg

Spoiler

DjFQoJoUYAMzTIb.jpg

DjFQoJvVAAAH73x.jpg

ct: @winsomewoo04

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Wow, you see from this BTS that LMH does his own stunts. Falling and jumping all over the cars is not easy. I can just feel "OUCH" when he kicks and lands the side of his body on to the top of the car and he has to do that a few times for retakes. The amazing thing is that is does not seem to hurt and he is up and about like this is no big deal. If it was me, I would be sore and bruised. :anguished:

I would really like to see LMH in another City Hunter like drama in the big screen with those bad richard simmons moves. It really suits him. Like a Jason Bourne. Of all modern (not saguek) fighting heroes, to me City Hunter is the best. There is another drama with a similar theme and same female lead that may be even more popular than City Hunter with the actor that is also in MS right now. However his fighting cannot beat City Hunter in style and finesse, just saying.

Spoiler

Now everything is coming to a head in episode 19. Young Joo removes LYS mask as the police cars zoom on to the scene. LYS looks resigned and expects to be arrested as he realizes that he has been caught red-handed but surprise Young Joo tells him to go. I really like the background music during this scene. It really adds to the mood of the scene. This was the same music when City Hunter was scaling down the wall after he was shot by Nana. It really gives you a surreal feeling.

LYS smoothly avoids arrest by throwing away his jacket and mask and coolly walks by the police. City Hunter is such a cool guy, smooth, unfazed and confident.

So now prosecutor and City Hunter is on the same team?

LYS later confronts Young Joo and asks why he let him go after trying to get him all this time. They talk and leave with an understanding that each has a role to play. I think Young Joo just wanted to prove to himself that he was right in thinking the LYS is City Hunter though he has no hard proof. He is a really sharp and excellent detective prosecutor. Once he knew, he was willing to let City Hunter go and continue his fight for justice and do things that Young Joo can't.

Someone helped Cheong Jae Man escape from the prosecutors office, Cheong Jae Man calls his captured goon's phone to talk to City Hunter and offer the Top Secret 2030 document. The goon angry at his ex-boss told YS that Jae Man was looking of a Lee Kyung Hee. That shocks YS as to his mother's role in the affair.  Jae Man also tries to blackmail the president about his affair with Kyung Hee and lets on to the shocked president that he has a 28 year old son with Kyung Hee. So everything is coming out in the open. President asks Nana for Kyung Hee's location and shows her that he has the same handkerchief that she does.

YS visits his mother but does not ask about Jae Man. YS then gets the idea to talk to the woman that knows his mother in the past to see if he could glean more information. She said that she heard that he had another man's child but married a different man. So now YS knows that Yeol Meol is not his father. He is shocked and remembers that Nana told him the president has a handkerchief from his mom. That his mom mentioned his dad hating beans and the president removing beans from his rice. He puts two and two together. Goes to his mom and asks her directly. YS is now totally shocked that he is the biological son of the president. He then asks his mom if Jin Pyo knew and she said "Yes" The look on his face was heartbreaking, the realization that he had been used by the person he loved and regarded as his father. That he had been regarded as a tool for revenge and against his own real father is just too painful to bear. He goes to Jin Pyo and confronts him and says that he found out the truth, he returns the bullet and said that Jin Pyo will pay for twisting his life. Is this the break up now between father and son?

Meanwhile Young Joo visits his ex-wife and asks her about YS, he tells her he knows what she did and that he accepts that CH plays a role that he cannot. He then looks at the sunflowers in a vase. It suddenly hits him about the significance of sunflower. He goes back checks the president's blog on his paintings and it fits the picture in Jae Man's belongings, plus other information, Young Joo gets that YS is the president's son. As I said Young Joo catches on quickly. He calls YS to meet at the coffee shop and asks him if revenge was the only reason YS became City Hunter. He was happy with YS's answer then he went to confront Jin Pyo accusing him of being unconscionable by kidnapping the president's son and training him to reek revenge finally on his own biological father without his knowledge. Jin Pyo retorted that Young Joo should reveal the people who turned their backs and doublecrossed their own soldiers for their own protection and gain. Young Joo said that he would reveal all and see Jin Pyo arrested very soon.

Jae Man sends the Top Secret book to Young Joo but changes his mind and asks the goons to retrieve it. Sae Hee is at Young Joo's house and receives the book but the goons come and take it from her. Young Joo rushes home and finds her tied up. Takes her to the hospital and they talk about reconciling. Young Joo gets a message from Jin Pyo as City Hunter telling him where the book is. He rushes there and sees Jae Man who set a trap for Jin Pyo but Jin Pyo sent Young Joo there instead. YS is also heading to the junkyard and he finally discovered the location of Jae Man. He rushes there and gets into a fight with Jae Man's men at the junk yard. Wow, great kicks and badass moves, totally cool. City Hunter is in great form.  Young Joo is told where the book is and Young Joo leaves and tries to get to the crusher where the book is hidden. The goons fight and beat him down. Then they hear the commotion below. Young Joo guess it is City Hunter and texts him the location of the book. YS turns back from going upstairs and rushes to the car crusher to retrieve the book. Meanwhile Young Joo locks the door to prevent Jae Man and the goons from leaving the room. They attack Young Joo. They beat him to the ground still Young Joo grabs Jae Man's leg and arrests him and tries to keep him from leaving . One of the goons give Young Joo a crushing blow to the back of the head and he falls to the ground. Jae Man's reveals that he is going to the port and rushes away. YS sees them leave and notices Young Joo is not chasing after them, he goes up and find Young Joo barely alive. He asks YS if he retrieved the book and said Jae Man was escaping through the port. He pleads that YS catches Jae Man, reveal the truth of 1983 and forgive Young Joo's father and he dies which YS yells for him to get up. So brave and upright Young Joo gives up his life and his love for justice and the law.

• Like 5

cr:Adnana J

Spoiler

There's still time to volunteer to host episode(s) of Faith!  PM me if you are interested.  There's no right or wrong way of hosting.  If you want to host one episode, that's fine too.  If you want to sub, we'll take you!  Faith starts in 2 weeks!

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER EPISODE 19

Thanks @CallieP for the recap and comments.  And  a big thanks:thumbsup:for hosting episodes from City Hunter!

Thank you Prosecutor Kim to allowing City Hunter to escape.  I think the prosecutor knows that CH also has done good.  I can't believe that it's so easy for Jae Man to escape.  Yas!  the bromance between prosecutor and LYS!  I like how Sang Jin is also on LYS's side.  All the loose ends are coming together with LYS and prosecutor finding out how LYS's omma is involved.  LHM looks cute with the surgical cap, but shouldn't all his hair be under the cap?  Poor LYS when he found out the Jin Pyo knew all along that the President was LYS's father.  I think Jin Pyo really does love LYS, remember how proud he was when LYS got into MIT?  Aww, I love ahjussi fussing over LYS like a mother hen:heart:.  Aw, I also love the prosecutor and vet getting back together.  I didn't pay attention to it when I've watched CH in the past, but yeah, that scene as the prosecutor was leaving the hospital to meet CH meant something bad would happen to him, just when it looked as though his life, at least personal, was taking a turn for the better.  I could not watch the scene when the prosecutor is beaten to death.  It's one of those scenes that I can watch only once because it's too painful.  I did like CH/LMH's fight scene in the junkyard.  It's those long legs of his that make his fight scenes so great.  Ugh, the music when the prosecutor dies is haunting--i'm trying hard not to watch.  Oh god, he's all bloody:bawling:  @syntycheAre you screaming/crying?  Did you see it coming?

My overall comment:  A great episode, but oh so hard to watch when the Prosecutor dies.  I'm glad that I didn't have to host this episode.  I like and admire that a main character died, more realistic than everyone lives happily ever after.  Sometimes bad things happen to good people.  

• Like 6