Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

23 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Today again #9 :heart:

leeminhosny, thanks for sharing this. I'm glad that it's on the Top 10 on Netflix SK. Sigh..... in Japan, the drama was initially at Top 3 but now, I feel sad & bad that it wasn't even present in Top 10. Netflix Japan has the biggest Netflix subscribers in Asia. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, willenette said:

leeminhosny, thanks for sharing this. I'm glad that it's on the Top 10 on Netflix SK. Sigh..... in Japan, the drama was initially at Top 3 but now, I feel sad & bad that it wasn't even present in Top 10. Netflix Japan has the biggest Netflix subscribers in Asia. :wub:

It's number 5 in Japan today. By the way India has bigger subscriber base then Japan as of 2020 IMO. It's 2nd in SK today. SK and Japan are almost neck and Neck Subscriber wise. Japan is not as signficiant Subscriber base wise. India has arguably more while Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea are almost same as Japan around the 3-4 million subs 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3

7 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

It's number 5 in Japan today. By the way India has bigger subscriber base then Japan as of 2020 IMO. It's 2nd in SK today. SK and Japan are almost neck and Neck Subscriber wise. Japan is not as signficiant Subscriber base wise. India has arguably more while Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea are almost same as Japan around the 3-4 million subs 

*** Thanks for sharing this good news. Really, India? :o

• Like 1

Lee Min Ho Thanks Lee Jung Jae For Show Of Support For “The King: Eternal Monarch”

50298b57339b42b3a6aab6f9ba5ba731.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Ho has shared his gratitude to Lee Jung Jae for a thoughtful gift!

On May 17, Lee Min Ho shared photos to his Instagram account.

The photo shows him standing in front of a coffee truck, with the banners reading, “A regal face, hurrah to Emperor Lee Gon of the Korean empire,” and “To all the cast and crew, please have a refreshing drink and be strong! From actor Lee Jung Jae.”

The coffee track was sent by Lee Jung Jae to the set of SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “The King: Eternal Monarch” to show his support for Lee Min Ho. The pair have maintained a close friendship since they met through the film “Gangnam Blues,” which Lee Min Ho starred in and Lee Jung Jae was a close friend of the director.

Lee Min Ho currently stars in “The King: Eternal Monarch” alongside Kim Go Eun, telling the story of two people who live in parallel universes as they try to work together to save everyone.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1400898wpp/lee-min-ho-thanks-lee-jung-jae-for-show-of-support-for-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 12
  • Love 3

'The King: Eternal Monarch' star Lee Min Ho poses with coffee car gifted by actor Lee Jung Jae

Lee Min Ho recently received a very special surprise on the set of his current SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch.' 

On May 17 KST, the actor took to Instagram to share two photos of him standing in front of a coffee truck gifted to him by friend and fellow actor Lee Jung Jae.

The banner across the top of the coffee truck reads, "Long live Lee Gon, emperor of the Korean Empire,"while the poster beside it reads, "All actors and staff, drink a refreshing drink and stay strong! From, actor Lee Jung Jae."

Meanwhile, Lee Gon, of course, refers to Lee Min Ho's character in the drama, who finds himself crossing into a parallel universe.

1589724304-lmh-header.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/05/the-king-eternal-monarch-star-lee-min-ho-poses-with-coffee-car-gifted-by-actor-lee-jung-jae

• Like 11
  • Love 1

@Elnin Joery  The poems are sooo sad.  I wanna cry now. 

I believed LMH when he said TKEM was a warm, pretty fairy tale.

https://jasonfrancisco.net/poems-of-sowol

https://allpoetry.com/Sowol-Kim

From episode 10:

Spoiler

my house

at the base of a distant hill, at the edge of a field, hard by the shore of the broad sea—
i’ll build it, my own house, and put a wide road in front—

those who go by, some might stop in, then go on alone—
the day will turn dark at the rise of the white rapids—

i’ll stand at the gate and i’ll wait, and shadows will grow lighter—
dawn birds will cry, and the day will turn bright and still—

the morning will come sparkling, and i’ll look at each one who passes, and wonder—
might it be you?  might it be?

translated from the korean by david r. mccann
adapted by jason francisco

14b3e4b148ff1bd077f6e507e6fb196f2ea53d1d

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

Thanks @SophieH and @leeminhosny for posting the Netflix rating.  Please continue.  I'm going to be updating the first page at the end of the drama so I'm keeping some notes.  Does anyone have the gif of LG at the funeral where he opens his eyes?  I haven't seen a gif or clip of the scene where LG yells LR's name.  

@CallieP and I attended the BOF Viki watch party this afternoon.  There were over 500 watchers.  Most had already seen BOF.  One comment was surprised that the actor who portrayed GJP is the same as the one in The King lol.  Most comments were about GJP's hair.  

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Hello all! Dropping by this thread to share my respect, appreciation and admiration for this amazing actor/artist. I admit that I haven't been religiously following his career until TKEM but I've always know him from all his dramas and endorsements. Lee Min Ho is also very popular here in my country and he has stopped by several times already. Imagine my regret today :tears:  But it's never too late right? I'm glad that I was able to catch up and become his fan. 

I really find him as a great actor!  His presence on-screen exudes a charisma that is deeply connected with the character that he is portraying. What I love about him is his versatility in acting out his character, down to the littlest of details. 

CHEEKY, CHARMING AND UTTERLY SMITTEN. That smile.... is my new weakness :wub:

98023858d935678693299fedef68a42e65a5eb30

STOPPPP IT. Stop being so cute. :bawling:

f4cdf83a8678b97deeb0ce3c42f42fd2475d1deb

And in contrast, this side of him.

HIS EYES SPEAK SO MUCH. I can feel the worry, anger and fear from his eyes here.

815e5e9b5837e274aaf21dc838a2a00b5e71579d

LMH continues to amaze me and I now understand why he is a well loved artist around the world. 

It's so easy to be stereotyped as an a-list actor that sometimes non-fans would think he's so high up there but from what I am seeing, especially these videos on-set during the BTS, I now have a sense of understanding on what kind of person he is. He seems very genuine, kind and humble. You can see very clearly that he has a good relationship with the people around him. I have also researched about him and I find it very admirable how involved he is with causes. I am also amazed at how he is able to do a lot of charity works, even during this time of COVID. 

So I will definitely be on the look out for LMH from now on! And sincerely wishing him more success and more projects so we can see more of him.

(and hopefully when this pandemic ends, he can go on a tour again and stop by my country! I def wouldn't miss it! :wub:)

• Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Actress and friend Park Bo-Young nominates Lee Min Ho for ''Thank you'' Chellenge in the fight against Covid19 

Ahh Park Bo Young is my dream as Minho drama partner :wub: they made debut together but I am still waiting her new drama , I am so happy :bawling:

PRHY.gif

PMK4.jpg

• Like 11
  • Love 3