Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Lmangla

I just voted!

City Hunter for me was the one for his best look.

I had a problem to choosing one there because Minho is gorgeous always!

friends probably I am in the minority but Personal Taste is my choice in the second question.

Maybe I should rewatch this one .It was years ago the last time I watch it.

@gtLmh0622thank you for the post above.

chingus,

On another note do we do anything for Minho's birthday?

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

"The King: Eternal Monarch": "lovesick" Lee Min Ho waits 26 years to see Kim Go Eun again

202006060851774285_5edadd465a575.jpg

Lee Min Ho's romantic and deep acting has increased the touching index for the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch".

In episode 14 aired on June 5 of the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" (SBS, scriptwriter Kim Eun Sook, directors Baek Sang Hoon, Jung Ji Hyun), Lee Min Ho, who plays King Lee Gon of the Korean Empire, touched the audience's hearts by showing his passionate and absolute affection for Kim Go Eun. Romantic and deep emotions of "Adonis" Lee Min Ho have increased the attraction of the fateful love story transcending time and space, thereby leaving a strong resonance in the audience.

Lee Gon went through space returning to the night of rebellion 26 years ago. Even though he shared the same space with Jung Tae Eul (played by Kim Go Eun), who was trapped in the past, they were in different times and could only wait for their unset reunion. Lee Gon and Lee Rim (played by Lee Jung Jin) used the "time and space axis" that only exists when the two halves of Manpasikjeok merge into one to go back to 1994. Similar to the scene happening in episode 1, a gun shooting battle between Lee Gon and Lee Rim's underlings broke out and Lee Gon saved himself at that time. The scene he dropped Tae Eul's police card also occurred again.

However, Lee Gon was trapped in 1994 and could not return to 2020 immediately because in a space without Lee Rim, he could not move time just with half of the flute. In addition, the flute crack and the frozen time phenomenon became more serious than before, leaving him in a desperate situation that he could no longer frequently go back and forth between the two worlds.

Even so, to meet Tae Eul of 2020, Lee Gon silently waited for 16 years. Notably, the look of him trying his best to engrave all memories about himself in his mind has moved and troubled viewers.

When the 5-year-old girl Tae Eul who lost her mother asked him who he was, he gently replied, "I'm trying to live through 26 years. I'll be there soon, I'm coming to you." Then he stroked her hair and left. In 2016, during his second reunion with Tae Eul, who has now grown up, he reminded her: "We will see each other again in Gwanghwamun. So at that time, can you be a little more friendly with me? We don't have much time." Then, in the public phone booth, he held back his tears and wrote down the words "Please wait for me a little more, I'm almost there." All of these images deeply touched the audience.

At the end of the episode, the fateful encounter of the two in Gwanghwamun, the Republic of Korea in 2019 brought different emotions from the scene in episode 1, making the drama even more dramatic.

Accordingly, Lee Min Ho profoundly completed the image of Lee Gon being madly in love. He always looks at Kim Go Eun warmly and affectionately but his eyes are also infused with sorrow, which evokes diverse emotions of destined love. Besides, he touched viewers when portraying the loneliness of Lee Gon being isolated in a different timeline in a calm, sad and pitiful manner.

Ep 15 of the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" will be on air at 10 pm (KST) June 6.

[OSEN = Reporter Sun Mi Kyung] /seon@osen.co.kr

[Photo] Screenshot of SBS' broadcast

Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive

▶️ https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 10

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200608

"The King" Lee Min-ho, as expected, melodrama king was different ... Acting Power and Visual Acclaim
With the power of actor Lee Min-ho, the romance fantasy of "The King: Eternal Monarch" is being completed

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Also trending in UK ? Wow !!  :w00t:

Other green Belarus?

20 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I am already excited with his upcoming projects. :DWhat actresses do you have in mind?? :)  I like PBY (Abyss), SHK (Encounter, Full House), PSH (the heirs, 7 years have passed LOL), MCW (Good Doctor), and Kim Ji Won (the heirs). 

He has changed after MS. Before MS, he did not post much on IG. But now he is active. :))

I want him to do a well-written Netflix drama (Not broadcast on Public Channels). he is TOO good, TOO handsome, TOO talented for public channels. Korean people should pay for Netflix subscription and chase after him. LOL :D  I like tvN though! :glasses:

I think he will do movie for his next project. We should wait for a very good script. I have watched many dramas that started strong and then became boring towards the end. It is hard to trust writers and some of them screw up everything. LOL 

I bring your message here, we talked about this before right? First Park Bo Young, 2. Kim Tae Ri and I wanted KTR for King but she wasn't. I never want SHH please god no. and I don't want second time PSH one time enough:lol: but I can want Kim Ji Won , she is good too.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

EZ85Lv4UYAAMKOo?format=jpg&name=small

EZ85L7BUcAATcTL?format=jpg&name=small

EZ85MCPUcAATP3p?format=jpg&name=small

"The King" Lee Min-ho, Proves his Potential for Melodrama. Unlimited Visual and Acting Power

With the power of actor Lee Min-ho, the romance fantasy of "The King: Eternal Monarch" is being completed.

SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" is set to end with the last battle of Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire, as he heads back to the past to correct the world that has been broken by a rift in time. Lee Min-ho, who is completing the parallel world story, is gaining popularity. With his visual and sincere acting skills that maximize the excitement of fantasy romance, Lee proved the power of limitless melodrama by empowering "The King: Eternal Monarch."

With his more mature appearance and acting skills, Lee has been making perfect use of the emperor's charm and increasing his immersion in his work. In addition to the shift of his eyes from coolness to warmth, his deep voice conveyed the depth of the emperor with sincerity. His lines such as, "My name is Lee Gon," were also attractive, adding to the lingering imagery of the drama with impressive monologues and famous lines.

In particular, Lee Min-ho gave momentum to the latter half of "The King," which recovers the double-track lines with his deep and rich emotional acting, thereby drawing attention from viewers. In the midst of repeated twists and turns, he expressed emotions of the character such as anger, sadness, and longing, in a delicate and heavy manner, which drew positive reviews. Therefore, the emperor's desperate efforts to protect the two worlds have become the main point of watching the drama, which cannot be missed even by the sad love story that has gone beyond fate.

In addition, Lee Min-ho's shift between a cool-headed monarch and a warm-hearted lover has increased the fun of seeing him. With sincere words and actions as he cares for Tae-eul, and affectionate love that goes until the end, he completed the chemistry of the "Lee Eul couple" with Kim Go-eun. On the other hand, the bromance with Woo Do-hwan, and Kim Young-ok and Jeon Moo-song, showed a variety of charms, crossing laughter and emotion with the imperial chemistry.

From visual to acting, action, and chemistry, Lee Min-ho perfectly expressed the emperor "Lee Gon's" character to satisfy viewers' expectations. With his bold acting skills, he is firmly linking all genre elements, including romance, action and mystery, completing the world view of "The King." The final episode will air at 10 p.m. on Friday, the 12th.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202006080934233680607_1

• Like 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Other green Belarus?

I bring your message here, we talked about this before right? First Park Bo Young, 2. Kim Tae Ri and I wanted KTR for King but she wasn't. I never want SHH please god no. and I don't want second time PSH one time enough:lol: but I can want Kim Ji Won , she is good too.

Good you brought my message here.  :D I have heard KTR name but I have never watched any drama or movie of her. Is she good? I kinda agree with your opinion about PSH and SHK. I am a fan of SHK and watched almost all her dramas that is why i like her a lot.  Kim Ji Won always has good chemistry with her partners and acts so well. Someone mentioned IU in the TKEM thread and I think they can be very charismatic and kinda sexy couple. In the past years, LMH's roles have shifted towards warmer and kinder characters. I like him to play a role which has cold charisma and sexy. :D  By the way, I don't like detective, lawyer stuff, and crime dramas. Hope he never plays in those type. 

@gtLmh0622  What actresses do you have in mind for LMH? like to hear your opinion too! ^^

Does the news of new offers (drama and movies) get released to public only if they accept the offers? I am always curious to know if he had rejected projects before. How is the processing of project offerings handled? curious to know! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Good you brought my message here.  :D I have heard KTR name but I have never watched any drama or movie of her. Is she good? I kinda agree with your opinion about PSH and SHK. I am a fan of SHK and watched almost all her dramas that is why i like her a lot.  Kim Ji Won always has good chemistry with her partners and acts so well. Someone mentioned IU in the TKEM thread and I think they can be very charismatic and kinda sexy couple. In the past years, LMH's roles have shifted towards warmer and kinder characters. I like him to play a role which has cold charisma and sexy. :D  By the way, I don't like detective, lawyer stuff, and crime dramas. Hope he never plays in those type. 

@gtLmh0622  What actresses do you have in mind for LMH? like to hear your opinion too! ^^

Does the news of new offers (drama and movies) get released to public only if they accept the offers? I am always curious to know if he had rejected projects before. How is the processing of project offerings handled? curious to know! 

Haha, detective, lawyer, crime, and doctor dramas are always my favorite. Now I even can't watch the romance only. The worst is, after "The King",  no other K-drama can be attractive to me. :P

Except LMH, no other Korean actor and actress that I'm so like to watch all his/her dramas. But I like Park Bo Young, I watched her dramas even movie but I couldn't complete "Abyss". I think his co-star should be top actress now but there are not many. Maybe Han Hyo Joo or Ha Ji Won ?

(I thought I did watch almost all Choi Jin Hyuk's dramas after Heirs, because most of his dramas were my favorite kind.)

• Like 2
  • Love 1