Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3Fs8P2Y.png

zhurrHi.png

Hide contents

Nh4eRCC.png

2BF1Is2.png

The scene of the 'emerald emergency call' faced by "The King" Lee Min-ho contemplated and foreshadowed an epic narrative.

SBS' Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" (written by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon, produced by Jung Ji-hyun/produced by Hwa & Dam Pictures) is a fantasy romance about a parallel world through cooperation between Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire, and Jeong Tae Eul, a detective of the Republic of Korea, who are trying to protect the lives, people and love of others.

In the 13th episode, Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) found that the duration of time stops that occur due to the crossing over to the parallel world through the dimensional door continued to increase. After finding out that the time stops are due to the Manpasikjeok cut in half, he planned to return to the night of treason 25 years ago to prevent Lee Rim (Lee Jung-jin) from getting his hands on half of the Manpasikjeok. However, before moving back to the Korean Empire, Lee Gon was attacked by Luna (Kim Go-eun), who had Jung Tae-eul's face, and as he saw himself wearing black clothes while holding her ID card, he lost his mind and collapsed as soon as he realized that it was him who saved his 8-year-old self that the night of treason.

In connection with this, Lee Gon is in danger of being thrown into the fate of the catastrophe once again, and the red alarm is triggering the tension. He stands in a space of mystery while wearing his own outfit in the future when he saves young Lee Gon. While running, he stops with a puzzled look on his face, finds an emerald public phone booth and a mysterious newspaper, and makes a big shocked look as if he is speechless. As he makes a phone call on the public phone, he has an icy gaze and disastrous expression, causing an atmosphere of anxiety. Attention is focusing on who he attempted to make an emergency call to and whether he would be able to track and stop the night of treason.

The scene of "Emerald's Emergency Call," played by Lee Min-ho, was filmed in a forest located in Jung-gu, Ulsan in mid-May. Lee Min-ho continued to run and run in the forest, as it was a scene where he sensed that something was going wrong. Lee Min-ho, who was wearing a hat and all-black outfit in early summer, caused a good impression with his warm heart, as he shares his own fan with the staff to ease the heat of the weather.

"Lee Min-ho expressed the feelings of Emperor Lee Gon, who is soaring into the climax with his delicate expression of emotion" the production company Hwa & Dam Pictures said. "In the 14th episode of 'The King,' a more interesting story unfolds with Lee Gon's full-fledged struggle to run to the night of treason."

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202006030838115020433_1

EZjNsvCUEAABaAe?format=jpg&name=900x900

Domino's Pizza launches a new summer product called 'Serial Chili Crab Pizza'

Domino's Pizza, meanwhile, will unveil its new summer product advertisement with new exclusive model Lee Min-ho on TV and YouTube starting today.

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/538383

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, syntyche said:

3Fs8P2Y.png

2BF1Is2.png

zhurrHi.png

Reveal hidden contents

Nh4eRCC.png

The scene of the 'emerald emergency call' faced by "The King" Lee Min-ho contemplated and foreshadowed an epic narrative.

SBS' Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" (written by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon, produced by Jung Ji-hyun/produced by Hwa & Dam Pictures) is a fantasy romance about a parallel world through cooperation between Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire, and Jeong Tae Eul, a detective of the Republic of Korea, who are trying to protect the lives, people and love of others.

In the 13th episode, Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) found that the duration of time stops that occur due to the crossing over to the parallel world through the dimensional door continued to increase. After finding out that the time stops are due to the Manpasikjeok cut in half, he planned to return to the night of treason 25 years ago to prevent Lee Rim (Lee Jung-jin) from getting his hands on half of the Manpasikjeok. However, before moving back to the Korean Empire, Lee Gon was attacked by Luna (Kim Go-eun), who had Jung Tae-eul's face, and as he saw himself wearing black clothes while holding her ID card, he lost his mind and collapsed as soon as he realized that it was him who saved his 8-year-old self that the night of treason.

In connection with this, Lee Gon is in danger of being thrown into the fate of the catastrophe once again, and the red alarm is triggering the tension. He stands in a space of mystery while wearing his own outfit in the future when he saves young Lee Gon. While running, he stops with a puzzled look on his face, finds an emerald public phone booth and a mysterious newspaper, and makes a big shocked look as if he is speechless. As he makes a phone call on the public phone, he has an icy gaze and disastrous expression, causing an atmosphere of anxiety. Attention is focusing on who he attempted to make an emergency call to and whether he would be able to track and stop the night of treason.

The scene of "Emerald's Emergency Call," played by Lee Min-ho, was filmed in a forest located in Jung-gu, Ulsan in mid-May. Lee Min-ho continued to run and run in the forest, as it was a scene where he sensed that something was going wrong. Lee Min-ho, who was wearing a hat and all-black outfit in early summer, caused a good impression with his warm heart, as he shares his own fan with the staff to ease the heat of the weather.

"Lee Min-ho expressed the feelings of Emperor Lee Gon, who is soaring into the climax with his delicate expression of emotion" the production company Hwa & Dam Pictures said. "In the 14th episode of 'The King,' a more interesting story unfolds with Lee Gon's full-fledged struggle to run to the night of treason."

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202006030838115020433_1

Annyeong Chingus & *HUGSSSSSSSSS*

The pix with cap makes me wanna re-watch City Hunter :love:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

On 6/1/2020 at 8:00 AM, Heretorant said:

Reading this actually got me so angry! His performance was brilliant! How rude of the host to focus on his looks instead of his performance! I’m saying this because lmh completely shed the pretty boy image in Gangnam blues. One of this best performance indeed and the host dare discredits him with such a comment? I want to give lmh a hug. It must have been upsetting to hear but he handled it so well. 

Agreed, he is awesome in GB.

On 5/30/2020 at 2:19 AM, yuiy78 said:

Yessss, @1ouise

Thank a lot for speaking my mind. 

What made me frustrated and sad being in the other two forums of TKEM is that they tend to say those things above. Like LMH has improved so much, now he is good. KGE made him or helped him better. Etc

Maannn, he surely improves a lot. But, like you said, he has always been good all this time. 

Feels good going back to this home guys:blush:

He was already phenomenal in BOF. It is #22 in Netflix today LOL !

On 5/30/2020 at 3:04 PM, CarolynH said:

I love reading this @gtLmh0622!  I wished for a while that he would stop smoking.  The last time I remember seeing him smoke was for GB.  I thought he might smoke more when he was in MS, but apparently he quit!:)

Good to know he stopped smoking. Thanks Gtlmh.

On 5/28/2020 at 3:24 PM, Heilo said:

TKEM reignited his fandom and it turned for him good. He gained in total around 4.2mio followers while tkem was airing on Weibo,TW, FB and Insta. It became a massive hit on Netflix and worldwide it was a new territory for him to conquer. I remember the show that gained him most followers was actully Heirs he gained around 20mio followers after that show across different SNS mainly on FB and weibo. I think TKEM will do around 10-15mio followers. He has already covered around 25% of that the rest 75% will come post the show. Netflix performance truly signifies how big hit this was for him. 

Cinama is dead imo especially around this Covid19 panic era which I assume will last for the next 2-3yrs cinama won't be back fully. Netflix is where it is at currently. I don't wanna see him take drama for a good while just netflix original movies as he has a strong fanbase on Netflix already build in the system and also there comes bigger advantage with Netflix as there is more audience then cinema so there is more exposure

Is the King airing on Weibo?  I thought it was a browser or search engine?  @gtLmh0622 Can Chinese in China watch King on Weibo?

I really hope so. Is it legal? Are there ratings on the # of viewers?

On 5/28/2020 at 2:47 AM, Deepakmahajan said:

Boys over flowers ranked 22 worldwide on netflix. You know how huge it is? Only old drama which ranked higher i think is friends which is worldwide classic. Language barrier still bof barely missed top 20. 11 years since it aired. It is biggest hallyu hit of all time. I again. Poor actors not their fault.  Drama picked up by end of third week, but there was so much negativity.  There are many who are celebrating it. I am sure lmh will bounce back. I hope he picks a strong script, not just the writer and also start exploring movie land. He is rich enough to produce a movie on his own.

"Friends" that your are referring to is the American sitcom, right?

On 5/26/2020 at 9:17 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

Reveal hidden contents

In the BTS, when LG hold the wounded ES, Maximus also seemed to go to bite WDH.  :P

By the way, @syntyche, your twit was just posted on Weibo today and got admired. You are a mathematician like Lee Gon.  :thumbsup:

https://www.weibo.com/1891335624/J3P1yraX1?type=repost#_rnd1590553957677

Congrats @syntyche

I think Maximus is jealous that LMH is hugging WDH so he wants to bite WDH . Jealous Maximus :D:D

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CallieP said:

I think Maximus is jealous that LMH is hugging WDH so he wants to bite WDH . Jealous Maximus :D:D

CallieP, this is possible since horses can be possessive and protective of their food, space, & attention. ...Some horses will be aggressive. In some cases if the owner greets one horse before the other the jealous one will bang the door and squeal. Isn't them amazing, too, huh? So, when you are a horse owner or just fond of them, you should divide your time equally. :blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Is the King airing on Weibo?  I thought it was a browser or search engine?  @gtLmh0622 Can Chinese in China watch King on Weibo?

I really hope so. Is it legal? Are there ratings on the # of viewers?

Weibo is a platform like twitter. There are some clips on Weibo, but can't be whole episode.
People in China use some apps to watch "The King" (Chinese subs), absolutely illegal.

According to the app 韩剧TV, "The King" is now TOP 1 of daily and monthly ranking (May) and TOP 4 of 2020 ranking.

Spoiler

005O7jjWgy1gfevptjdd7j31hc2mu1fp.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 9
  • Awesome 3

716447_499146_208.jpg

BBQ increased operating profit by 42%

Following last year, BBQ is going to carry out various management activities to help its franchise owners secure profits.

In fact, the new product "Hot Golden Olive Chicken," which was launched in April after ambitiously prepared, is gaining popularity, with 150,000 units sold in just 10 days after its launch, and more than 550,000 units sold by the 17th of last month. This is the highest sales rate ever. In addition, the company has selected actor Lee Min-ho as its model and is actively promoting star marketing.

Due to the popularity of new products, the average sales of franchises increased more than 40 percent from last year. In the case of stores that opened for the first time, the daily average was 40 to 50 orders, but the number of orders has increased sharply to 80 to 90.

"We will aggressively increase the number of franchises this year by developing new products and side menus that suit consumers' tastes and regain the reputation of 'Again Great BBQ' as mentioned in this year's New Year's address," a BBQ official said. "We will support cafe-type stores with high unit prices while also strengthening dividend-oriented stores tailored to our recent lifestyle."

"We expect full-fledged growth as new products released in April are gaining popularity," a BBQ official said. "If last year is a year when we have strengthened our internal stability through efficiency, we will achieve full-fledged growth this year."

http://www.m-i.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=716447

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

21 hours ago, willenette said:

CallieP, this is possible since horses can be possessive and protective of their food, space, & attention. ...Some horses will be aggressive. In some cases if the owner greets one horse before the other the jealous one will bang the door and squeal. Isn't them amazing, too, huh? So, when you are a horse owner or just fond of them, you should divide your time equally. :blush:

Let me guess, do you own horses or worked with them?  You seem to know a lot.  Maximus is a beautiful horse :blush:

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

BBQ increased operating profit by 42%

Following last year, BBQ is going to carry out various management activities to help its franchise owners secure profits.

In fact, the new product "Hot Golden Olive Chicken," which was launched in April after ambitiously prepared, is gaining popularity, with 150,000 units sold in just 10 days after its launch, and more than 550,000 units sold by the 17th of last month. This is the highest sales rate ever. In addition, the company has selected actor Lee Min-ho as its model and is actively promoting star marketing.

Due to the popularity of new products, the average sales of franchises increased more than 40 percent from last year. In the case of stores that opened for the first time, the daily average was 40 to 50 orders, but the number of orders has increased sharply to 80 to 90.

"We will aggressively increase the number of franchises this year by developing new products and side menus that suit consumers' tastes and regain the reputation of 'Again Great BBQ' as mentioned in this year's New Year's address," a BBQ official said. "We will support cafe-type stores with high unit prices while also strengthening dividend-oriented stores tailored to our recent lifestyle."

"We expect full-fledged growth as new products released in April are gaining popularity," a BBQ official said. "If last year is a year when we have strengthened our internal stability through efficiency, we will achieve full-fledged growth this year."

http://www.m-i.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=716447

Do we have this in the US or only SK? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

38 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Let me guess, do you own horses or worked with them?  You seem to know a lot.  Maximus is a beautiful horse :blush:

Do we have this in the US or only SK? :D

CallieP, I know a little about horses since I do horseback-riding when I find time................ It's so far from my work line since I work in an entertainment industry - hahaha :blush: BBQ Chicken, one of the more popular chicken restaurant franchises in Korea, has now made inroads into markets worldwide like Yangon, Myanmar last year, China, Vietnam & Riyadh. BBQ Chicken now has a branch in South America, too, like in Brazil. Do you know that this BBQ Chicken in Seogyu-gu is operated by Infinite Sungyeol’s parents?  :lol:

• Like 9