Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I read a news from ajunews yesterday that K-dramas were available on YouKu again since Apr. 10. Although those on line are old dramas, but seems Hallyu ban will be gradually relieved.

And yes, LMH is still popular, there's a ranking of 2020 most popular male K-star in China, he is still Top 1. But I don't know where and when this survey did, so I didn't post it here.

Reveal hidden contents

a8c9116agy1gdsezv9h6nj20u00vmtde.jpg

TOP 10 : TOP (Big Bang)    (???????? don't know he's still popular)
TOP 9 : Lee Jung Suk
TOP 8 : Park Hae Jin

TOP 7 : Sehun  (EXO)
TOP 6 : Park Bo Gum
TOP 5 : Kim Woo Bin

TOP 4 : Kim Soo Hyun
TOP 3 : G-Dragon (Big Bang)

TOP 2 : Song Joong Ki

TOP 1 : Lee Min Ho

Actually I'm a little surprised no BTS member on this list. Although I'm not any K-pop fan, but I know their world-wide popularity. Looks like Hallyu Ban really exerted an influence. Those actors and singers who are very popular in these 2 years are not including on the list.

Hi gtLmn, ye, I guess the ban on K-entertainment in China is gradually lifting..... I heard that G-Dragon has been chosen as a CF model for C-beverage company, Nongfu Springs.  :lol:

• Like 3

Cellreturn Commercial Retouching

https://m.blog.naver.com/redo_day/221909615950

http://m.re-do.kr/detail_lookbook.html?product_no=22&cate_no=27&display_group=1

73aa152f8bd184eb47eb7daa08a17ca7.jpg

EVoIjDsUcAAgqbA?format=jpg&name=small

filipino-stylist-kdrama-insert5.jpg

Jack Cruz styled this iconic outfit of Lee Min Ho on horseback, which fans went crazy for. 

...When asked about what it's like to work with the cast, Jack shares that they all have been very encouraging towards him. He even mentions a particular moment when Lee Min Ho backed up his idea: 

"The whole cast was amazing and they were very supportive of what I let them wear—no complaints whatsoever. There was a picture that kinda went viral, the one with Lee Min Ho was riding a horse. Originally, he was supposed to wear an equestrian hat because the director really wanted him to wear one, although I was totally opposing it (there was a bit of commotion on set) because I envisioned LMH on that horse with matching wind blowing through his hair (swoon moment). I won that argument because LMH took my side. Minutes after, the photo went viral and fans liked it." 

https://www.preview.ph/fashion/filipino-fashion-stylist-behind-the-king-eternal-monarch-jack-cruz-a00300-20200415

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

actorleeminho TW and myment_official IG update

Today is D - 2, so 2 photos

Let's calm our trembling and shaking hearts while looking at the emperor who looks somewhat calm.
 (Wouldn't that work out...?)

EVocDygU4AISFhD?format=jpg&name=small

EVocEUaUMAEdNzP?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 6
  • Love 2

007YvW4Ily1gduhoehr1sj30u012kgrh.jpg

cr. 韩剧TheKing永远的君主官博

K-news reported that "The King" already got back the production fee by selling the rights. The profit is over 30%. 

"The King" on HK newspaper :

93481193_1902022933279107_83965962998681

cr. 李敏鎬香港後援會 Lee Min Ho Hong Kong Fans Club

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Thats why sbs cast him. Now haters got answers. It can flop in ratings and still sbs went with profits( no no i dont want it to flop but giving the reason why kim eun sook , sbs want out handsome king bcoz he already made profit for channel without an episode being aired yet)

Now people can mediaplay producers list. Lee min ho is beyond that. He is actually the one whom producers want for such projects.

@gtLmh0622 can u give some translation in short answer??? Thank you if its not a bother

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Thats why sbs cast him. Now haters got answers. It can flop in ratings and still sbs went with profits( no no i dont want it to flop but giving the reason why kim eun sook , sbs want out handsome king bcoz he already made profit for channel without an episode being aired yet)

Now people can mediaplay producers list. Lee min ho is beyond that. He is actually the one whom producers want for such projects.

@gtLmh0622 can u give some translation in short answer??? Thank you if its not a bother

According to early news, Studio Dragon produced "The King" by their own capabilities. SBS only bought the broadcasting right.

SBS must bought the right at a very high cost that Studio Dragon gave up to broadcast on their own channel like tvN. And now SBS's profit comes from higher price of advertisements. Studio Dragon's profit comes from selling the rights. The news I post reported the profit of Studio Dragon (253450).

Sorry that I don't know what you mean "some translation in short answer" ? What short answer ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

According to early news, Studio Dragon produced "The King" by their own capabilities. SBS only bought the broadcasting right.

SBS must bought the right at a very high cost that Studio Dragon gave up to broadcast on their own channel like tvN. And now SBS's profit comes from higher price of advertisements. Studio Dragon's profit comes from selling the rights. The news I post reported the profit of Studio Dragon (253540).

Sorry that I don't know what you mean "some translation in short answer" ? What short answer ?

i meant that big article u posted and i think u fully explained it now. I guess they haven't mentioned budget of drama! That answer i was asking and u explained it. Sorry my english is limited. Thanks btw! Studio dragon invested and sbs paid for it. Because they truth lmh as lead actor otherwise channels hesitate to buy projects like this.

Anyways sbs has 43 advertising already for drama, posted in previous pages. So it's win win situation for everyone involved here.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

Thx a lot @syntyche

Hahaha, not knowing even just a single word. But still, I smile, big smile, throughout the clip like crazy. 

He is so adorable 

:relieved:

hahaha me too...i can't stop smiling. didn't understand a single word but i'm already feeling the adrenaline rush....

he still has the habit of touching his sideburns..some things never change. :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

i meant that big article u posted and i think u fully explained it now. I guess they haven't mentioned budget of drama! That answer i was asking and u explained it. Sorry my english is limited. Thanks btw! Studio dragon invested and sbs paid for it. Because they truth lmh as lead actor otherwise channels hesitate to buy projects like this.

Anyways sbs has 43 advertising already for drama, posted in previous pages. So it's win win situation for everyone involved here.

Your English is limited ??? That's my problem. Sometimes I'm a little hard to express what I want to say. :unsure:

I didn't find any article mentioned the budget of "The King". And I remembered they planned for overseas filming but actually the filming were all in Korea by now ?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Rough translation of 5-Letter Talk with LMH on V Live

cr: caramelhershey

q: how do you feel in your thirties?

a: constantly tired

q: how many hours do you sleep?

a: about 6 hours

q: are you having fun filming?

a: well, somehow

q: what is Lee Gon's charm?

a: a man of honesty

q: is The King-Eternal Monarch worth to watch?

a: yes, it's worth-seeing

q: your definition of small happiness?

a: a "good job" (it refers to leaving work)

q: what do u do on holidays?

a: i just keep sleeping

q: the movie you recently watched?

a: Midway

q: best location?

a: (for) now, the set

q: are u happy?

a: very happy

q: are u still cool?

a: (depends on ) your judgment /he lets us judge/

q: what's your goal this year?

a: The King-Eternal Monarch goes well

q: you are going to do v-app right?

a: yes, i want to do it

q: when do we meet?

a: we will meet soon (thru The King-Eternal Monarch)

q: what do you want to say?

a: everyone, be healthy!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Hi guys, there is the end sub from YouTube fan page. If not allow, you can delete

but, he said on the question “what you do when not shooting” he answered “stay home and go to hospital” hmmmmm..... 

Mia he not well, or going to the hospital is to for physical therapy or something like that. 

Can somebody confirm?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

but, he said on the question “what you do when not shooting” he answered “stay home and go to hospital” hmmmmm..... 

Mia he not well, or going to the hospital is to for physical therapy or something like that. 

Can somebody confirm?

It was on the KR text

cr: monika_leeminho

Q: What are you doing on free time?

A: Always sleep (text: going to hospital too)

shACBRr.png

• Like 2

D-1  :love:

Tomorrow's the D-day! But first, the Press Conference Today!

LksoWGA.gif

For international fans who would like to watch the press conference online later, here is the suggested method:

1. install/use vpn like solo vpn or express vpn, and set to South Korea

2. install the kakaotv live app or watch at https://tv.kakao.com/

Studio Dragon Brings Up the Momentum for New Works-Daeshin Securities Co.

Expectations are growing for "The King: Lord of Eternity" to air on the 17th. Researcher Kim said, "We have already recouped our production costs with SBS broadcasting rights and Netflix's simultaneous broadcasting rights," and stressed, "Considering the PPL (product placement), the margin is expected to exceed 30 percent."

Studio Dragon, in particular, is drawing attention for its partnership with OTT (online video service) overseas. "Studio Dragon has signed a contract to air about 20 dramas simultaneously on Netflix over the next three years starting in January this year," researcher Kim said. "We also offer three original Netflix works annually at an additional price."

He added, "The ratio of copyrights to production costs received from Netflix and the margin of original content production are expected to rise by about 10 percent.

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2020041607481776955

• Like 5

Though competition is tough at time slot, i hope king becomes huge success for our hero. He deserves it after army break.  And 3 years of hiatus. I have feel it will be huge in korea.

And when netflix worldwide ranking , i hope it ranks in top 10 most watched. I have faith it will be blockbuster.   lets pray for our fave and that world also becomes better soon and recoves fron this tragic  virus.

• Like 5