Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@yuiy78    

" ......but I found that lmh is more closed than the others when it comes to his personal life.Cmiiw.Even his fee standard as an an A-list actor,his MYM is really secretive .am I right? I just wonder, is it because his personality or because his management told him so .." 

chingu welcome to the club .Yep thats our boy.Very private. Its his choice to keep his personal life ...personal. One of the reasons Minoz follow him all these years is his humble personality .

@willenette

I remember the first years of Netflix (thanks to Netflix back then I discovered BOF-LMH-Kdramas, this is the order )they used to have not ratings but reviews.

After reading CallieP post I went to Netflix website and looked if they still have this feature but it says they dont offer it anymore.I asked then and sent it how can I see the ratings of a show.Lets see if I will take an answer.      

Something is wrong .I typed the name of Callie's but I can not write anything after the name.I never was the super duper tech person so I leave it like this.My computer does not   let me cancel the name .

@gtLmh0622thank you always for your translation You always are so sweet .

@syntyche Hello friend, I want to thank you too for your translation and for posting all these beautiful photos of LMH .

@CallieP

@CallieP

• Like 6
  • Love 4

20 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

@yuiy78    

" ......but I found that lmh is more closed than the others when it comes to his personal life.Cmiiw.Even his fee standard as an an A-list actor,his MYM is really secretive .am I right? I just wonder, is it because his personality or because his management told him so .." 

chingu welcome to the club .Yep thats our boy.Very private. Its his choice to keep his personal life ...personal. One of the reasons Minoz follow him all these years is his humble personality .

@willenette

I remember the first years of Netflix (thanks to Netflix back then I discovered BOF-LMH-Kdramas, this is the order )they used to have not ratings but reviews.

After reading CallieP post I went to Netflix website and looked if they still have this feature but it says they dont offer it anymore.I asked then and sent it how can I see the ratings of a show.Lets see if I will take an answer.      

Something is wrong .I typed the name of Callie's but I can not write anything after the name.I never was the super duper tech person so I leave it like this.My computer does not   let me cancel the name .

@gtLmh0622thank you always for your translation You always are so sweet .

@syntyche Hello friend, I want to thank you too for your translation and for posting all these beautiful photos of LMH .

@CallieP

@CallieP

Hi Kiks, thanks for checking, welcome back to join us in watching King's . I did get a notice that you mentioned me though. Hope they get back to you. Netflix would be views all over the world so more impressive than  just SK if we can get statistics. Hope ratings will be good. 2 days left.

• Like 6

LMH spotted

actorleeminho TW and myment_official IG update

[D-2] What happened to Lee Gon in Korean bakery?⁉️

Can you hear that? The sound of the first episode approaching!
At 10 p.m. on April 17, watch Emperor Lee Gon enter Korea together.

EVmlt1GUwAEmk22?format=jpg&name=small

EVmlt1jU0AEB6Go?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 4
  • Love 1

From Hyun Bin to Gong Yoo and Lee Minho, these male gods Oppa are more handsome in pink!

Lee Minho

Lee Minho once wore a pink coat in a TV series, and I don't need to go into details about the fashionable attitude. He also wore a pink shirt in private, and no accident became the focus of attention. He is returning with the new work "The King: Eternal Monarch", trying to become the most handsome monarch in TV history.

5E957E4783A7B1586855495.jpeg

5E957E552384B1586855509.jpeg

5E957E5AB609D1586855514.jpeg

https://www.marieclaire.com.tw/entertainment/tvshow/49171?atcr=6243d8

• Like 4
  • Love 1

if  airing time is 10pm Friday in Korea then it will be available through Netflix  for US viewers  around 12pm -1pm ET Friday .

Since my level in computers is still between Prek/Kindergarten :) I will join the party but sorry friends I dont know how to be a host .

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

if  airing time is 10pm Friday in Korea then it will be available through Netflix  for US viewers  around 12pm -1pm ET Friday .

I just saw a chart that said 10 pm Friday Korean time would be 9 am Friday ET.  Is the difference the lag time for translation?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, msdot said:

I just saw a chart that said 10 pm Friday Korean time would be 9 am Friday ET.  Is the difference the lag time for translation?

@msdot but it won’t air on Netflix until after it’s done airing in SK. So if the show ended at 11:20p SK time,  and it will take

about 15-20minutes after to be available at Netflix. So it will be available on Netflix around 10:40am ET

• Like 5

My clock says Seoul is 13 hours ahead of New York so if it ends at 11:20 pm, it will be 10:20 am ET. It’ll be available on Netflix shortly after. For me, I live in California so Netflix release time will be ~7:30-8:00 am. How amazing that I get to wake up and watch it right away lol. My mornings will be occupied every Friday and Saturday for the next 2 months :wub:

• Like 5

Gals, are we really that close to watching The King?!  Yahoo:heart:

Those who expressed an interest in the watch par-tay, please check your PM later tonight or tomorrow.  If anyone else is interested, let me know and I'll add you to the group.  

I created the PM group so you can check it now.  

@kiklaminHo  I think my computer skills are below yours--maybe a toddler!:lol:  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 4/10/2020 at 9:18 PM, Latifah_ said:

heard so many kminoz have recently subscribed to Netflix just to watch The King, idk if netflix is as popular and mainstream in Korea as it is anywhere else but this is huge as they can just opt out to watch it on sbs

That would be bad for SBS ratings if everyone watched Netflix instead and there is no real ratings for Netflix. So low ratings for SBS  might give the impression that King is a failure even though it is a huge success. Bummer!

Oh, I did not realize it is on Friday and Saturday? Not just Fridays??? Are series shown once a week or twice a week?  I am forgetting since I have not watched live for a while now. I thought it was just once a week. Oops. So just two months.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, msdot said:

@msdot

my mistake .Seoul is 13 hours ahead from my place.

I remember with another show I used to watch " Itaewon Class" ,Netflix used to sent me notifications that is on about 2 hours after the episode had ended airing in Korea.Probably the needed the extra time for the subs.

@Heretorant

hahaha my level in math is lower than my computer level.I think in math I am a toddler like @CarolynH  

@CallieP most shows are twice a week.Only few are once a week and usually are the ones that have 12 episodes and not 16 .

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Those who expressed an interest in the watch par-tay, please check your PM later tonight or tomorrow.  If anyone else is interested, let me know and I'll add you to the group.  

@CarolynH, please include me in the par-tay! B)

22 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Oh, I did not realize it is on Friday and Saturday? Not just Fridays??? Are series shown once a week or twice a week?  I am forgetting since I have not watched live for a while now. I thought it was just once a week. Oops. So just two months.

@CallieP, Yup, it's Friday and Saturday. Kdramas are aired twice a week. :)

"THE KING • Eternal Monarch" Moving Posters Compilation (with ENG subs)

cr: ICE Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE

Lee Min Ho And Kim Go Eun Face Contrasting Situations In Parallel Universes In “The King: Eternal Monarch”

Lee-Min-Ho-1.jpg

SBS’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “The King: Eternal Monarch” has released new stills of Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun in completely different situations.

“The King: Eternal Monarch” will be a fantasy romance that tells the story of two parallel universes existing, one in which Korea is a constitutional monarchy, and one similar to present-day Korea. Lee Min Ho will play Emperor Lee Gon and Kim Go Eun will take on the role of detective Jung Tae Eul.

The new stills show the two characters in completely different situations across the two worlds. Emperor Lee Gon is in a bakery, excitedly talking about bread with the employees who work there. He has a warm look in his eyes as he carries on the conversation. Meanwhile, Jung Tae Eul is digging through trash in order to find evidence for her case. It’s a tough job but she’s determined to find what she needs in order to catch criminals.

Spoiler

105f9e8e7a4a4395adef39c529c9a437.jpeg?s=

Lee-Min-Ho3.jpg

Kim-Go-Eun2.jpg

Kim-Go-Eun-11.jpg

Hwa&Dam Pictures stated, “Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun will take on a romance that is like walking a tightrope as they live in parallel universes. We hope that many people will tune in to watch the pair as they create a new and exciting fantasy story.”

“The King: Eternal Monarch” is set to premiere on April 17 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1394326wpp/lee-min-ho-and-kim-go-eun-face-contrasting-situations-in-parallel-universes-in-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

I hope he is still popular  there. He will get those endorsements deals back if he appears in one major show. Korean cfs pay well but china money is other level.

I read a news from ajunews yesterday that K-dramas were available on YouKu again since Apr. 10. Although those on line are old dramas, but seems Hallyu ban will be gradually relieved.

And yes, LMH is still popular, there's a ranking of 2020 most popular male K-star in China, he is still Top 1. But I don't know where and when this survey did, so I didn't post it here.

Spoiler

a8c9116agy1gdsezv9h6nj20u00vmtde.jpg

TOP 10 : TOP (Big Bang)    (???????? don't know he's still popular)
TOP 9 : Lee Jung Suk
TOP 8 : Park Hae Jin

TOP 7 : Sehun  (EXO)
TOP 6 : Park Bo Gum
TOP 5 : Kim Woo Bin

TOP 4 : Kim Soo Hyun
TOP 3 : G-Dragon (Big Bang)

TOP 2 : Song Joong Ki

TOP 1 : Lee Min Ho

Actually I'm a little surprised no BTS member on this list. Although I'm not any K-pop fan, but I know their world-wide popularity. Looks like Hallyu Ban really exerted an influence. Those actors and singers who are very popular in these 2 years are not including on the list.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, CallieP said:

That would be bad for SBS ratings if everyone watched Netflix instead and there is no real ratings for Netflix. So low ratings for SBS  might give the impression that King is a failure even though it is a huge success. Bummer!

I would hope kminoz are watching realtime too. Maybe they’re just subscribing to watch it whenever they want to. I would do the same too if I lived in Korea. 

To answer your question, two episodes are aired per week. We only get 2 months with the king, sadly :(

@CarolynH @kiklaminHo I, myself, am not too good at math. I honestly had to think it over several times lol. But no worries, that only means the king will compliment us perfectly because he’s a genius when it comes to that. He makes up for our lack lol. 

@yuiy78 would you like to join the party as well? It’ll be so much fun! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I would hope kminoz are watching realtime too. Maybe they’re just subscribing to watch it whenever they want to. I would do the same too if I lived in Korea. 

To answer your question, two episodes are aired per week. We only get 2 months with the king, sadly :(

@CarolynH @kiklaminHo I, myself, am not too good at math. I honestly had to think it over several times lol. But no worries, that only means the king will compliment us perfectly because he’s a genius when it comes to that. He makes up for our lack lol. 

@yuiy78 would you like to join the party as well? It’ll be so much fun! 

Yes @Heretorant, of course. I'd love to join. Thank you

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

@kiklaminHo  I think my computer skills are below yours--maybe a toddler!:lol:  

@CarolynH please add me to the party, i'll try my best to join ! i'm a little unlucky since it's wayyyy past midnight for me i'll be pinching myself to stay awake

• Like 5

2 hours ago, kiklaminHo said:

@msdot

my mistake .Seoul is 13 hours ahead from my place.

I remember with another show I used to watch " Itaewon Class" ,Netflix used to sent me notifications that is on about 2 hours after the episode had ended airing in Korea.Probably the needed the extra time for the subs.

@Heretorant

hahaha my level in math is lower than my computer level.I think in math I am a toddler like @CarolynH  

@CallieP most shows are twice a week.Only few are once a week and usually are the ones that have 12 episodes and not 16 .

Hi kiklaminHo, ye, it really needs an extra time for the subs. How long does it take to sub/translate an EP? It really depends on each drama since they depend on volunteer work of segmenters/subbers. The more popular the drama, the faster it will be translated as there will be more people working on it at the same time. Usually, a min. of 4-hours to max. of many days. A very popular drama can be subbed within a few hours. Once EP is fully-subbed in Eng. it gets edited & then release to the other language subtitle teams. Also, keep in mind that not all subbers know about everything. For ex. some subbers maybe more proficient in medical terms, while others in business transactions. Most subbers are not fluent 100% translators. Historical dramas are MORE difficult, the language maybe archaic & you need really experienced people do to work on these.  :heart:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, syntyche said:

From Hyun Bin to Gong Yoo and Lee Minho, these male gods Oppa are more handsome in pink!

Lee Minho

Lee Minho once wore a pink coat in a TV series, and I don't need to go into details about the fashionable attitude. He also wore a pink shirt in private, and no accident became the focus of attention. He is returning with the new work "The King: Eternal Monarch", trying to become the most handsome monarch in TV history.

https://www.marieclaire.com.tw/entertainment/tvshow/49171?atcr=6243d8

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. It's true that pink has become associated with feminity & there's a saying, "blue is for boys, pink is for girls." There's really no reason to define our sexuality through color. I like males wearing pink - I feel that he's secure in his sexuality.  :P

• Like 1