Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

12 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Minho's autographs to three fan clubs for food trucks supporting.

6c2b2f06ly1gdtbz9r5ysj22b91e04mk.jpg

6c2b2f06ly1gdtbz7kp4tj22801cvh19.jpg

6c2b2f06ly1gdtbz6lik9j20gf096q3u.jpg

Maybe he was too tired to mistake weibar to meibar at 3rd autograph.  :lol:

Minho's filming was heavy that day, but he had a good mood. He asked his manager to concern if all fans felt cold.
He drank 6 cups of coffee :o, ate his dinner box (they special prepared for him and Director) and foods of food trucks. :)

cr. 李敏镐吧

aww how sweet he is. nice and care. and look at the sign after 'Gon' haha let me teach you how to draw LOVE. hehe.

6 cups of coffee,  isn't that too much? huhu please let him sleep for a while ><

Thanks for sharing @gtLmh0622 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LEE MIN HO "THE KING • Eternal Monarch" Character Preview (with ENG subs)

cr: ICE Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE

thank you ! so handsome and he is cute when he's shy. Looks like he is wearing Berluti again..hope he models for them 

My imagination runs wild when he said boxing..please let it be topless my king ! :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, SophieH said:

thank you ! so handsome and he is cute when he's shy. Looks like he is wearing Berluti again..hope he models for them 

My imagination runs wild when he said boxing..please let it be topless my king ! :blush:

Yes, he is wearing Berluti B)

cr: akichoiyoung

EVirOPbUEAEaH49?format=jpg&name=small

EVirQuyUwAAa6R0?format=jpg&name=small

EVirQuxU4AEjE_-?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

eaebff7b-c29f-4661-8974-bb6a7af4601a.jpg

Lee Min-ho, I'm finally seeing you.

Lee Min-ho must have come from a different world.

Lee Min-ho is like a statue completed by a skilled mason who devoted all his abilities to making the most beautiful man in the world. When Lee Min-ho stares at the camera silently, he has an image as cold as it would never be, but when he shows his acting, he is as pure as a naughty boy.

Once you fall out, you'll lose your way back to the world. Deep eyes, a nose that looks like a dazzling snowy mountain, and a cheekbone that rises comfortably like a garden where you want to lie down and sing hum ... Even if all rhetoric is used in the world, I don't think I can properly explain the beauty of Lee Min-ho.

In 2009, when the Korean version of "Boys over Flowers" became popular, I first discovered Lee Min-ho and added him to the purple list on the first airing day of the drama. The cheesy love story didn't suit my taste, but to watch Lee Min-ho, I watched the drama with the volume turned down and watched it again. There was no way to reject Lee Min-ho, a ‘Goo Joon-pyo’ who even digested the horror 'Sora Bread' hairstyle.

In addition, there were various works such as "Personal Taste", "Gangnam 1970", but "Heirs" was the work that completely surrendered me to Lee Min-ho. We prepared ourselves to meet Lee Min-ho by watching advertisements in a pious manner in line with the time of the drama broadcast. While watching Lee Min-ho, I didn't release my cell phone from my hand in case of an emergency that might stop my heart.

"Do I love you?" "I like you from now on. Why do you sleep in this place all the time? Lee Min-ho, who perfectly fits the lines of Kim Eun-sook's (embarrassed) difficult lines, was enough to lift and drop all the women in the world regardless of their weight.

Lee Min-ho's biggest attraction seems to be selfish like Kim Tan in "The Heirs," but it might be because it goes well with his pure-hearted image of going straight for a woman. On top of that, he's a man who really wants to protect, even from the disarming smile to the scary beauty.

Lee Min-ho, who left us for the last time with his work "The Legend of the Blue Sea," which transformed him into a swindler with both appearance and intelligence, is finally returning. Just like the prince I imagined when I was young. Even riding a white horse.

Lee Min-ho's heart is already pounding as he is expected to appear as a perfect monarch who combines both literary and martial arts in "The King and the Lord of Eternity." I don't know how many times I've watched the pre-released teaser videos and previews. Thinking of Lee Min-ho, a man who is likely to smell fragrant flowers like a pink spring breeze starting this week, I feel the spring energy in Bangkok's life of cutting off and enduring from the outside world.

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/45986

• Like 6
  • Love 4

44 minutes ago, syntyche said:

eaebff7b-c29f-4661-8974-bb6a7af4601a.jpg

Lee Min-ho, I'm finally seeing you.

Lee Min-ho must have come from a different world.

Lee Min-ho is like a statue completed by a skilled mason who devoted all his abilities to making the most beautiful man in the world. When Lee Min-ho stares at the camera silently, he has an image as cold as it would never be, but when he shows his acting, he is as pure as a naughty boy.

Once you fall out, you'll lose your way back to the world. Deep eyes, a nose that looks like a dazzling snowy mountain, and a cheekbone that rises comfortably like a garden where you want to lie down and sing hum ... Even if all rhetoric is used in the world, I don't think I can properly explain the beauty of Lee Min-ho.

In 2009, when the Korean version of "Boys over Flowers" became popular, I first discovered Lee Min-ho and added him to the purple list on the first airing day of the drama. The cheesy love story didn't suit my taste, but to watch Lee Min-ho, I watched the drama with the volume turned down and watched it again. There was no way to reject Lee Min-ho, a ‘Goo Joon-pyo’ who even digested the horror 'Sora Bread' hairstyle.

In addition, there were various works such as "Personal Taste", "Gangnam 1970", but "Heirs" was the work that completely surrendered me to Lee Min-ho. We prepared ourselves to meet Lee Min-ho by watching advertisements in a pious manner in line with the time of the drama broadcast. While watching Lee Min-ho, I didn't release my cell phone from my hand in case of an emergency that might stop my heart.

"Do I love you?" "I like you from now on. Why do you sleep in this place all the time? Lee Min-ho, who perfectly fits the lines of Kim Eun-sook's (embarrassed) difficult lines, was enough to lift and drop all the women in the world regardless of their weight.

Lee Min-ho's biggest attraction seems to be selfish like Kim Tan in "The Heirs," but it might be because it goes well with his pure-hearted image of going straight for a woman. On top of that, he's a man who really wants to protect, even from the disarming smile to the scary beauty.

Lee Min-ho, who left us for the last time with his work "The Legend of the Blue Sea," which transformed him into a swindler with both appearance and intelligence, is finally returning. Just like the prince I imagined when I was young. Even riding a white horse.

Lee Min-ho's heart is already pounding as he is expected to appear as a perfect monarch who combines both literary and martial arts in "The King and the Lord of Eternity." I don't know how many times I've watched the pre-released teaser videos and previews. Thinking of Lee Min-ho, a man who is likely to smell fragrant flowers like a pink spring breeze starting this week, I feel the spring energy in Bangkok's life of cutting off and enduring from the outside world.

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/45986

O my God

This article .... :love:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, SophieH said:

@willenettecan you explain how to embed IG post here again? sorry, you probably explained many times already i can't seem to find that post. 

Hi SophieH, click on the IG icon / Insert the IG URL , then click OK. The actual IG post will be displayed - OR If this won't work, you can paste the URL directly in the editor/post & press Enter..... I hope I make it easy for you.  :heart:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, yuiy78 said:

Yess. You are right @willenette

But I found out that lmh is more closed than the others when it comes to his personal life. Cmiiw. Even his fee standard as an A-list actor, his MYM is really secretive. Am I right? I just wonder, is it because his personality or because his management told him so :D

Hi yuiy, I really don't think that the figures reported on paper saying that this particular celebrity is receiving this & that per drama EP is accurate. We can often times read "estimate figures" so, at least the reader will have an idea. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, toramino said:

hello everyone!

will we be able to live stream press conference?  seems like it is still restricted for international fans 

So far, from previous posts, these are suggested ways on how to watch the press conference outside Korea:

Try this link: https://tv.kakao.com/

or try installing the KakaoTV Live app. If you can't watch the videos, try using a VPN.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Minho's autographs to three fan clubs for food trucks supporting.

Maybe he was too tired to mistake weibar to meibar at 3rd autograph.  :lol:

Minho's filming was heavy that day, but he had a good mood. He asked his manager to concern if all fans felt cold.
He drank 6 cups of coffee :o, ate his dinner box (they special prepared for him and Director) and foods of food trucks. :)

cr. 李敏镐吧

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. It's spring time right now in Korea (March-May) late March & early May -. Cold? Springtime in Korea is the perfect temperature as it's not too hot & not too cold. That's why, visitors during this time could just bring along a couple of light outerwear. It can get a little chilly at nighttime, though.  :lol:

Too much coffee can quicken your heartbeat & cause other health problems. But, I was told by my partner (he's a doctor) that drinking up to (6) cups of coffee a day should be OK & may even reduce arrhythmias in people with irregular heartbeats. I guess since he's filming he drinks more coffee to help himself stay awake. Caffeine is a stimulant that increases wakefulness, attentiveness & the ability to focus. :P

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

actorleeminho TW update

Minomi is also excited about the first episode.

There's not much time left until we see the wise and perfect monarch of both literary and martial arts!

Friday night, April 17th, see you at #sbs and #Netflix.

EVj-aVcU4AEfG_1?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 5
  • Love 2

D-2 :heart:

Press Conference tomorrow!

202004150851260310_2.jpg

202004150851260310_3.jpg

Two shots of Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun in completely different situations were released.

Lee Min-ho will show the emperor Lee Gon of the Korean Empire with a graceful face after a dignified look.

In this scene, Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul show different behaviors at play at the same time. Emperor Lee Gon gives a look of full level of cuteness with his gleaming eyes and a sweet smile.

Lee Min-ho warmed up the scene by announcing the comeback of a romance craftsman with a different acting ability that showed extreme cuteness with only a desire for bread. 

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202004150851260310

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Kpopies r saying thaad has been lifted . That means in future lee min ho can get his china market back where he is huge. Remember he used to have 20 plus brands there. Not now but maybe by next year! Who knows

I dont know which k celeb. But we will see soon if some k celeb has major activity. I hope its true

https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/seems-like-china-is-about-to-drop-thaad.393706/

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Kpopies r saying thaad has been lifted . That means in future lee min ho can get his china market back where he is huge. Remember he used to have 20 plus brands there. Not now but maybe by next year! Who knows

I dont know which k celeb. But we will see soon if some k celeb has major activity. I hope its true

https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/seems-like-china-is-about-to-drop-thaad.393706/

Yup, I read about this. It's great news for LMH and his Chinese fans if the ban finally gets lifted

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Yup, I read about this. It's great news for LMH and his Chinese fans if the ban finally gets lifted

I hope he is still popular  there. He will get those endorsements deals back if he appears in one major show. Korean cfs pay well but china money is other level.

• Like 3