Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

How come there were several news about our bb in K-news these days.   :w00t:

2018.10.03 NAVER TV :

이민호 [innisfree] LMH visit innisfree singapore store -
https://tv.naver.com/v/4176245 

http://www.ggilbo.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=550815#_enliple

이민호 복근 새삼화제

550815_409388_418.jpg

And this one was yesterday's news :

005DCUQYgy1fvuwdw9yncj30gf250ae7.jpg

cr 李敏镐铁杆后援会

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:
Lee Min Ho's video [8 Letters] will be released soon.  :w00t:

Can't believe this! I'm so glad they thought of this for his Minoz. The teaser would be out tomorrow, Oct 4. The first episode will be on Oct 10, and the succeeding episodes every 10th of the month. :wub:

DolD5oCU4AAXKnZ.jpg

cr: lmh_kig

• Like 5

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20181004 on duty :

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's picture + the clip. I feel happy every time I have gotten a new glimpse of him. Despite, I miss him so much!  I’ve truly felt his absence all this time. Can't wait for his discharge. :P

• Like 2

18 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Lee Min Ho's video [8 Letters] will be released soon.  :w00t:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. I wonder what is this all about.....:o

16 hours ago, syntyche said:

Can't believe this! I'm so glad they thought of this for his Minoz. The teaser would be out tomorrow, Oct 4. The first episode will be on Oct 10, and the succeeding episodes every 10th of the month. :wub:

DolD5oCU4AAXKnZ.jpg

cr: lmh_kig

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. So, TODAY is D-DAY! Looking forward for October 10 soon.................I wonder how many EPs are these. :P

• Like 2

PROMIZ FB Update

Zero Campaign of PROMIZ
recommends PMZERS eco-friendly life style which helps you to reduce garbage and keep sustainable living.
In this category,
there is Local Food Movement.
It urges people to consume local food which produced nearby.
By reducing the distance
from farm to table,
we can secure our food safety,
minimize pollution, and form a desirable community.
Let’s look for a local food market near your home and join Local Food Movement!

43018777_2302787639795603_2829390176747257856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&oh=6535bb252c2ba4ecf8c4b09ca56acb67&oe=5C558DF9

42981873_2302787676462266_6208345805842022400_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&oh=6a07c61dad3fe5c6a3e78fda08b8146f&oe=5C1C235A

Spoiler

43053152_2302787663128934_1104705424352870400_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&oh=d8310574267f6c187034a65dd32097a1&oe=5C16E19D

43180743_2302787673128933_8656960713455042560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&oh=668bd3cd5a635150e1354916e65ee7cb&oe=5C160298

Promiz news is now ON at KakaoTalk!

Search 'PROMIZ' at KakaoTalk Friend
Search window, and click 'Add Friend'

43134822_2303366543071046_811833193576529920_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&oh=7e9240f03d920aa16249476e8225735c&oe=5C62854D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've been extremely happy yesterday and all day today because of the teasers! I'd like to thank Minho for showing us his "8 letters" and of course the obsessed PD for working so hard in following him around :P

our dorky Minho and his random poses for a random photoshoot

TdNWuqT.gif

E4ST3Qo.gif

Spoiler

BcRAkA7.gif

and when he realized he's being filmed for a video not pictures he suddenly acted a bit 'polite'? like a well-behaved school kid lmao

F7kfMJJ.gif

but Minho-ssi, is this how you pose for videos?

qyjmhc5.gif

CUTE!! XD

from the 2nd teaser gifs cr. 전서리*

• Like 5

newdoside.jpg

Spoiler

Faith Episode 9

(Disclaimer: First-time viewer me just wrote based on the subtitles and recaps of Dramabeans and Jooni. Feel free to comment if I got some parts wrong.)

King Gongnim and Princess Noguk face the council donning royal Goryeo attire. The King calls in the Woodalchi, whom he intends to reward for their loyalty. In they come with their Captain Choi Young, who steps forward and bows before the King. One of the councilmen protests, as Choi Young plotted treason against the King, but Gongnim declares that Choi Young was only acting upon the King’s orders. He then elevates Choi Young’s rank and grants the Woodalchi special privileges.

gokAuvZ.gif

A spy leaks information to Ki Chul on how things lead to the King’s big stand. However, Ki Chul figures that the King may have the Woodalchi, but he has all the retainers on his side.

9ELI0fX.gif

The Woodalchi go back to their usual routine, as Choi Young prepares to see the King. At the palace, using janggi peces, Choi Young demonstrates to King Gongnim how he should sort out the people closest to him, and how he should secure information, people, and military power using money. However, Lady Choi points out that Ki Chul has all the money. For now, Gongnim wants to bring Eun Soo back.

PpAB5zs.gif

nabrAgl.gif

As Choi Young heads out with Lady Choi, she grabs him by the arm and warns him against having feelings for Eun Soo. As he explains his promise to bring Eun Soo back to heaven, she concludes that he may still not be over his ex-girlfriend from Jeo Gol Dae. He walks out, and she tosses him a seal that would grant him access to the Suribang.

6jYQ08d.gif

mqfSK4r.gif

XJIOHMv.gif

At Ki Chul’s place, Eun Soo walks around as her mind wanders off over the conversation on Ki Chul’s order to kill Choi Young. Ki Chul explains that if he does have her heart, then she wouldn’t care if Choi Young dies or not. She walks off, warns Ki Chul against hurting Choi Young, then grabs the white dress he asks her to wear if he can have her heart.

xM9JaEQ.gif

It’s the white dress that she’s wearing now, walking around Ki Chul’s place. As she sees a yellow flower similar to what she gave Choi Young, Ki Chul comes over and checks up on her. She complains about her being held hostage, but Ki Chul offers her a deal. As she knows what happens in the future, she’s to tell him which country will perish and which country will get stronger. In exchange, he’ll put her in the highest position next to him.

They are interrupted by the arrival of Choi Young, who wishes to retrieve his sword from Ki Chul. Eun Soo approaches him and wonders if he came there to see her. She tells him she’s doing fine, and that she’s happy he’s alive. He then asks if she’s good at lying, because she would have to do it.

Vz4s7oW.gif

Choi Young and Dae Man head to seek the Suribang. Choi Young dismisses Dae Man and proceeds to a home on his own. He is attacked by several fighters, including a swordsman in white. A man and a woman from a rooftop call down on him, and invite him to dinner.

HDc3xAC.gif

The couple asks why he has not left the palace and joined them yet. He tells them that the king needs people to support him, so he asks the couple to make recommendations for some people.

5s8VWBk.gif

Back at Ki Chul’s place, Eun Soo flings off her white dress in frustration, puts on her old clothes, and heads out towards the gates. She is stopped by the guards, but she swings off her bag to drive them away. Ki Chul arrives and reminds her that she’s his person now. She insists on leaving, but Ki Chul grabs her by the wrist. She warns him to be nice to her, as she decides when and to whom she is going to tell about the future. He orders the guards to bring Eun Soo back to the house.

Lady Choi pays Ki Chul a visit, to ask for Eun Soo’s help to cure the Queen’s infected wound. As Eun Soo is now Ki Chul’s person, the Queen asks for him to come with her to the palace. News reaches Ki Chul that the Queen is in fact ill, so he tells Eun Soo about Lady Choi’s request.

At the palace, Gongnim checks up on Noguk in her room. It’s revealed that it was all a set-up to which the Princess agreed to.

01dSItw.gif

Ki Chul and Eun Soo arrive at the palace, but Lady Choi leads them to the King’s quarters instead. They are greeted by Gongnim, who surprises them with an interrogation. Choi Young begins by charging Eun Soo with the kidnapping of former King Gyung Chang. The mastermind of which is dragged in, Governor Ahn Seong Wu. He asks for Ki Chul’s help, but Ki Chul denies to the King that he even knows the governor.

tqO7wzB.gif

Choi Young then proceeds to ask Eun Soo on who asked her to go to King Gyung Chang. She protests that he was right there with her when it happened. He leads her by asking if the Governor was the one who asked her to cure the king. She then remembers Choi Young telling her in their previous meeting that she would need to lie. She rides along, and points the Governor as the mastermind. Ki Chul interrupts, but is reminded by Gongnim of his accusation that Choi Young took Eun Soo from his place. Choi Young couldn’t possibly have broken into his heavily-guarded house by himself to take Eun Soo, unless Ki Chul was the one who ordered Eun Soo to cure Gyung Chang with Choi Young. Realizing that he would then be charged as a traitor, Ki Chul backs down and denies any involvement.

Gongnim then removes the Governor from his duties, and orders his assets to be handed over the government. Choi Young hands over a ledger of the Governor’s assets, and Gongnim wonders whether a portion of this belongs to Ki Chul. Having denied earlier of his knowledge about the Governor, Ki Chul is forced to say no.

The Governor, having plotted high treason, is punished by law. Eun Soo, who hid Gyung Chang away and led him to death, would have to be punished as well. Gongnim asks Ki Chul to understand, since Eun Soo is his person. Ki Chul can’t do anything, as Eun Soo is dragged off.

qeWDR8a.gif

The Governor pleads to Choi Young. But Choi Young points out that what he told him about the three ways of living in wealth was problematic. The Governor is dragged away.

As Eun Soo tries to pull away from her captors, she is brought to the Queen’s room. She cries and says that all she did was to follow Choi Young’s instruction to lie, and now she’s charged of high treason. Lady Choi explains that Ki Chul is too powerful, so they used the Governor to get her back. Her punishment would then be to stay at the palace and be the Queen’s doctor.

Choi Young waits for Eun Soo outside, but she walks past right him. She turns back, and reminds him of the time he kidnapped her and dragged her everywhere. She kicks him in the shin. All she did was to lie, as he asked her to, and now he accuses her of being a criminal. She kicks him again, but he avoids it this time, sending her off balance. He reaches out for her, but she pushes him away and storms off in tears.

03R0uXy.gif

Eun Soo is seen by Jang Bin, and she heads right him and cries into his arms. Choi Young watches on. Jang Bin takes her inside to calm her. He reassures her of Choi Young’s promise to send her back, but she would have to wait. She insists that she does not belong there. And when the time the young king was dying, she felt helpless. He says that there is no way to treat a burning poison. He explains further that, Choi Young, as a warrior, is devoted to protecting his master. Yet he had to kill that same master by his own hand. But what he really killed is his own heart, and hence has given up on his hope of leaving the palace to live free.

oH4vxf4.gif

Meanwhile, Ki Chul and his men assess their loss over the Governor’s capture, but Ki Chul suddenly remembers a book which he grabs and takes to Eun Soo. She has no intention of seeing it, but he tells her that it is the second relic of Hwa Ta, and that she would have to let him show her in private. They both head to an empty room, he shows the wrapped book, and explains that he’s been studying it, yet is unable to read. Eun Soo unwraps the book. She is startled by what she sees, and asks for confirmation if it really has been there for hundreds of years. She slowly flips through the weathered pages with handwritten numbers, until she reaches the last page with a written name on it: Eun Soo.

2j5Lnfk.gif

Comments:

Funny scene when Lady Choi pulled Choi Young aside to warn him against falling for Eun Soo. A mighty warrior being scolded by his aunt. But I think Choi Young is slowly realizing that he is starting to feel for Eun Soo.

And the hair! I was getting used to his wavy hair in the previous episodes. However, his hair in the last episode’s preview was off for me. But his hair now, I am liking a lot. It gives him a bit of angst, but still looks adorable.

Funny scene again with the swordsman in white. Yet another admirer of Choi Young added on the list.

I am relieved that Gongnim finally has stepped up to the plate and claimed the throne. Literally with the royal attire, and impressively with the treason set-up. Good thing that he has Choi Young and Lady Choi on his side to plot this maneuver. Add to that Noguk – they are finally clearing the air between them. Well, poor Governor was used for their gain, but I guess, to take on such a power like Ki Chul, they would have to pull some strings. And in the process, they got Eun Soo back, as well as the money they needed to secure their foothold.

But Eun Soo didn’t take it too well, feeling betrayed and all. She lied, as Choi Young asked her to, but she probably didn’t imagine that it would lead to her being accused of a crime. Choi Young has a ton of work to do to win her back.

The diary. Wow. Interesting. So there’s some sense of 'back to the future' going on? The plot thickens.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, msdot said:

All I can say to syntyche’s post of Choi Young in his second hair incarnation is, Yum!

Haha, I agree @msdot, yum!

13 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

I've been extremely happy yesterday and all day today because of the teasers! I'd like to thank Minho for showing us his "8 letters" and of course the obsessed PD for working so hard in following him around :P

our dorky Minho and his random poses for a random photoshoot

Reveal hidden contents

BcRAkA7.gif

and when he realized he's being filmed for a video not pictures he suddenly acted a bit 'polite'? like a well-behaved school kid lmao

but Minho-ssi, is this how you pose for videos?

CUTE!! XD

from the 2nd teaser gifs cr. 전서리*

Hi @Latifah_, I'm so happy too, for this unexpected, very nice surprise from Minho. He's made our waiting for his comeback much more fun and exciting. He's such a dorky, adorable boy on those teasers. Can't wait for the episodes!

mBFPpSA.gif

cSkTLa5.gif

XgVtSoD.gif

s2z7Qjz.gif

• Like 5

LMH in Faith episode 9:

Thanks for the recap @syntyche and for everyone's posts!

On 9/29/2018 at 6:12 PM, CallieP said:

If you noticed the trailer for the next week, CY has a new hair style which I thought was pretty nice. Makes him look more mature. However, when you see next week's show, his hairstyle is totally different. I guess they re-filmed it with a new hair style. I wonder why. When you watch next week's , give me your opinion on which is better and why do you think they changed his look? Did fans complain? Did LMH protest that he did not like the other style????

tumblr_pg5fjutyvR1w2zf0ho1_540.png

I didn't remember this style until @CallieP pointed it out.  There is only this one shot, so it's a little hard to judge, but I think I would have liked it for CY.  :)  I'm not sure why his look changed or why this look wasn't used.  At the time I first watched Faith, I didn't realize that viewers' feedback could change a drama.  I do remember since then seeing a promo clip where LMH tells viewers to look for his new hairstyle.  To me, LMH looks good with any style!

My favorite moment of this episode is this exchange of tiny smiles between CY and the king:

gokAuvZ.gif&key=ab503e33a21d51a18a9a17c2

cr. syntyche

I like that CY has an auntie to tell him he's not all that.

tumblr_pg5fjutyvR1w2zf0ho5_r1_540.png

AND ... I am so tickled to see the teasers this week!!!  I truly didn't expect such a gift.  I thought such promotion wouldn't be permitted under the rules of military service.  I'm glad I was wrong.  :heart:

• Like 4

cr:  as tagged via Woodalchi Minoz

I'm excited to see 8 letters too!  My thought is that anything done before MS is permissible, while anything filmed while in MS is not.  Maybe @willenette knows.

Spoiler

FAITH EPISODE 9

Thanks @syntyche for the recap!

I like the new found confidence of the King.  And yes, the exchange of sweet smiles shared between CY and the King.  And, the Woodalchi.  

LOL, I like how Lady Choi can manhandle CY!  

Hmm hmm, what does ES grabbing CY's sleeve mean?  did she miss him because she's beginning to care for him or because she needs him in order to return home.  

Another lol, the feminine-like warrior seems to have a crush on CY.  

Meanwhile, back at Gi Cheol's house ES has found a weapon--her blue purse!

Aw, CY looks hurt when he sees ES cry on Jang Bin's shoulder.  

It's funny as I am rewatching Faith, that I really don't remember many of the scenes.  

@CallieP:  My vote is a thumbs up on the new hair style.  i like it better than the one in last week's preview.  

• Like 3

Thank you for the summary of episode 9.  I liked CY’s new hairstyle, although i think it made him look younger, almost boyish. I think it emphasizes the age difference between him and eun soo. Not sure whether they meant to do that or not. But it does fit with being more alive, less somber,. We especially see that lighter side to CY in his interactions with Suribang and his aunt. And he’s still somewhat fragile emotionally, which we see in an upcoming episode.  Looking younger fits with these parts of the series, but contrasts with his brillance as a serious warrior and strategist.  To me, all of this makes him more three-dimensional and interesting as a person, in addition to his physical beauty. 

• Like 2