Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Fan account by a Thailand Minoz :

let’s the picture says the story... destiny
Sister so beautiful, looks elegant and being very good person. Also knows that i have followed for 10 years
Today, accidentally met with minho’s sister, i was very pleased, my tear flowed out when saw her. Minho’s sister wiped my tear out. I felt i am in my dream. At first, she shocked when see me. I asked her that can you remember me? She said i know, i know, i know, i know, and hug every children. Saying thank you to me for support Minho for a long time.  That it. Very long
This trip was very fantastic. Although not having hold Minho’s hands, it was also good to hold hands of Minho’s sister.
Love

(ps. I copied above from Weibo account @minoz_qingqing , but she didn't credit to the originator. )

20190327 on duty :

45b8d7b7gy1g1h3n62857j20pn0zkx53.jpg

45b8d7b7gy1g1h3n3c9e7j20g60rldye.jpg

45b8d7b7gy1g1h3n47zqjj20iv0sptvq.jpg

cr. Logo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

(ps. I copied above from Weibo account @minoz_qingqing , but she didn't credit to the originator. )

This is @get_minhoonly, you can check her IG post on that. Wow, she's so lucky!

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Ooops !!!!! Only one month last, fans could not behave themselves, poor bb, he must be burdened with those improper behaviors by fans.  :unsure::(

It is sad that he'll get into such trouble when he's so close to his release date. :unsure:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

D2qPycMUwAAMq-u.jpg

Ooops !!!!! Only one month last, fans could not behave themselves, poor bb, he must be burdened with those improper behaviors by fans.  :unsure::(

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Sigh..............I hope fans could somehow behave............... I wonder what really happened last week, though. :o

• Like 3

23 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

let’s the picture says the story... destiny
Sister so beautiful, looks elegant and being very good person. Also knows that i have followed for 10 years
Today, accidentally met with minho’s sister, i was very pleased, my tear flowed out when saw her. Minho’s sister wiped my tear out. I felt i am in my dream. At first, she shocked when see me. I asked her that can you remember me? She said i know, i know, i know, i know, and hug every children. Saying thank you to me for support Minho for a long time.  That it. Very long
This trip was very fantastic. Although not having hold Minho’s hands, it was also good to hold hands of Minho’s sister.
Love

gtLmh, also, thanks for sharing this fan account. :P

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this clip. LMH is as sweet towards his fans as ever! He always waves & acknowledges them. He's really cool down-to-earth kind. I love him because he really goes out of his way for his fans that makes me think, "Oh wow, you're human, too!" It’s not part of what he's required to do, but often he wants to go over and above to make his fans feel welcome. It just shows he knows that his success can be directly attributed to the fans that he has. I noticed that he's actually friends with his fans.  Not all celebrities want to keep their fans at arm's length. ...:P

• Like 2

14 hours ago, willenette said:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this clip. LMH is as sweet towards his fans as ever! He always waves & acknowledges them. He's really cool down-to-earth kind. I love him because he really goes out of his way for his fans that makes me think, "Oh wow, you're human, too!" It’s not part of what he's required to do, but often he wants to go over and above to make his fans feel welcome. It just shows he knows that his success can be directly attributed to the fans that he has. I noticed that he's actually friends with his fans.  Not all celebrities want to keep their fans at arm's length. ...:P

I love it that he's appreciating and acknowledging his fans. He does go out of his way to do just that. He has genuine care for his fans. Even if some of them already cross boundaries (like those last week). I thought that we would no longer have a glimpse of him at Suseo.

Have you seen the IG photos of @get_minhoonly, the 

Thai fan who met Minho's sister? You can see from the photos that his sister, too, is a very nice person. Love it!

• Like 4

"Who's the first person that comes to mind when you hear 'Korea'?"

Foreigners from 16 countries including Korea took part in this survey conducted by The Korean Culture and Information Service 

our Lee Minho was the 4th mostly answered person, (first is president Moon Jaein, 2nd Psy, 3rd is the ex president, 5th is the leader of North Korea) most of them are politicians xD

2019032880134_0.jpg

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/03/28/2019032880135.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

D-27 

D2x5Nm7UwAEoO9y.jpg

10 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

"Who's the first person that comes to mind when you hear 'Korea'?"

Foreigners from 16 countries including Korea took part in this survey conducted by The Korean Culture and Information Service 

our Lee Minho was the 4th mostly answered person, (first is president Moon Jaein, 2nd Psy, 3rd is the ex president, 5th is the leader of North Korea) most of them are politicians xD

Thanks for sharing this, @Latifah_! LMH's popularity worldwide can't really be denied. :D

• Like 4

PROMIZ Facebook Update

[‘우수하다’ 캠페인 iF 디자인 어워드 수상 스토리]

iF 디자인 어워드를 수상한 [우수하다] 캠페인의 디자인 스토리, 함께 알아볼까요?

[우수하다]의 캠페인 로고는 “우수하다”의 한글자음 ㅇㅅㅎㄷ을 모티브로 디자인했답니다.

ㅇㅅㅎㄷ의 자음 ‘ㅅ’와 함께 아이의 동그란 두 눈을 형상화한 ‘여미’는 우유 수염이 생긴 아기의 표정을 보여주는 캠페인 캐릭터에요. ‘여미’는 순수한 아이의 표정을 지닌 캠페인의 마스코트라고 할 수 있지요.

하얀 우유는 입양대기 아동의 건강을, 우유수염은 아동의 행복을 지켜주기 위한 상징으로 분홍색의 우수하다 제품과 어우러져 따뜻하고 부드러운 분위기를 만들어 냅니다.

iF 디자인 어워드에 출품된 우수하다 이미지에는 프로미즈의 고민과 피엠져의 응원을 보여주려 노력했어요. 캠페인의 컨셉을 담기 위해 실제 제품 외에도 여러가지 모습을 연출해 디자인을 완성시켰습니다.

입양대기 아동을 위한 프로미즈의 우수하다 캠페인,
앞으로도 계속 함께 해 주실 거죠?

[Milk Mustache Campaign iF Design Award Winning]

Have you wondered how Milk Mustache campaign was planned and designed?

“Woo Soo Ha Da,” which refers to milk mustache, an abbreviated version of the campaign’s title, connotes meanings such as superb and excellent.

The campaign’s logo has been designed based on a motif from the four consonants of “Woo Soo Ha Da” when written in Korean: ㅇ, ㅅ, ㅎ, andㄷ. One of the four consonants, ㅅ, is used to design the campaign’s character Yummy. Yummy is a character which resonates a happy baby with milk mustache on his or her face.

The character attracts and charms the public with its unique facial impression that carries both a sense of innocence and friendliness.
PROMIZ has presented our values and PMZers’ support in campaign images and made various versions of campaign designs.

Milk Mustache campaign is still going on, join PROMIZ!

55875291_2676378602436503_8482080661753036800_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl5-1.fna&oh=e5e02544f4d32851e58afb6c7606a7f4&oe=5D3D9BBD

55669601_2676378615769835_6686993754630389760_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl5-1.fna&oh=cf0b1703a8cd700e44ce11a0d5a882ab&oe=5D50A1D0

55564445_2676378652436498_6224739094715432960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl5-1.fna&oh=adf9e94ce87842cdf57baa4fe38202a0&oe=5D150BF9

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

cr:  

Pét Dép Channel

Spoiler

HEIRS EPISODE 10

Halfway through!

KT tells YD that ES was at his house to go on a date.  YD asks about the relationship between ES and KT.   KT replies that they are dating and Rachel knows.  KT visits YD's dad to apologize for hitting YD twice.  YD tries to stop KT.  After KT leaves, YD gets slapped by his father.  KT smiles knowing what is happening behind closed doors.  Before YD leaves he finds a woman hiding in the bathroom.  Cut to YD and KT when they were innocent kids.  Know we know why YD is angry with KT.   YD's father was fooling around with other women.  Back to the present.  KT tells YD that now they are even, no more bringing the family into their fight.  [There are a lot of negative comments about KT's decision to tell YD's father in DB] YD threatens that there is still ES.  Rachel's mom expresses concern when she learns YD was in a fight.  YD know that she isn't sincere.  As Rachel's mom leaves the hotel, she notices the same woman that interrupted the family photo.  But who else is in the same hotel, but Sec Yoon.  [I like her when she's with Sec Yoon; she seems a lot softer].  Madam Han worries when Tan is not home.  ES's mom massages her hand.  When Tan returns he asks why they can't tell everyone the truth, that she is his real mom.  Tan worries about ES who has not returned home.  When ES returns Tan taker her to the wine cellar.  ES tries to tell KT what will happen if they openly date.  ES hurts KT when she calls him Master Tan.  KT tells ES that she hurt him because he took courage for her, but she won't do anything for him. He tells her that she was his bad dream.  Tan leaves, ES cries.[Again, he leaves, but he'll be back].  The next morning, KT tells his driver to ignore ES on the way to school.  At school, classmates thinking ES's mom has money try to befriend her.  YD asks Rachel how many times she has been to KT's house.  Before the boys can really start to argue, they are called out to clean windows.  haha they can't even clean windows without fighting.  ES watches the two from the classroom.  Chan Young asks ES what happened at the PTA meeting.  ES and KT meet again on the rooftop, site of their first kiss.  Their eyes meet, but ES runs away.  YD shows up at the library where ES is studying.  He asks who is the mother who showed up at the PTA meeting.  At midterm exams the next day, Myung soo tries to copy from KT [Now why would he copy from KT who is not a scholar lol].  YD at least had a 25% chance of getting the right answer by marking every answer on the scantron "A".  Chan Young ends up 1st and KT....last .  Even YD finished ahead of KT!  Five people not going to camp include KT and YD.  But YD decides that he will, in fact, go.  Rachel tells KT that her mom wants to have brunch with KT and his mom.  It doesn't matter to her who he dates.  Rachel asks KT what YD saw at KT's house.  KT doesn't answer.  Hyo shin asks why Rachel is obsessing over KT.  As Sec Yoon rides up the elevator with Investigator  [remember him from CH?].......Sec Yoon tells Won that Won's father has someone tailing Won.  Hyun joo waits for Won who does not show after hearing about the investigator.  Hyun joo notes that today is the day they break up.  Just in time, Hyo Shin shows up.  Hyo Shin says he is no longer Hyun joo's student [so now they can date].  He kisses her forehead and leaves.  At the lunch between KT, Rachel and their mothers, Rachel asks what she can do to break up the engagement.  [I can't blame her]  Rachel tells Tan that she did it, not to break the engagement, but to see how his family would react .  Not surprisingly, Father ask Tan to explain.  Not liking Rachel is not a valid reason according to Father.  Father is mean and tells Tan, that Won was right and Tan was better off in America.  Rachel is good for Tan because he is illegitimate.  Madam Han overhears and asks ES why Rachel wants to break the engagement.  Tan becomes angry when he finds out that his mom is asking ES about Tan.  ES asks why Tan is not going to camp.  Tan replies, because of you (gasp!).  Tan goes upstairs but ES cannot follow, but ... she does!  Tan knows that ES followed him up and leaves his bedroom door ajar.  ES hesitates, Tan, tired of waiting finally opens the door.  She sees the dreamcatcher in the window.  She breaks the barrier by entering his room.  ES continues asking why Tan is not going to camp.  A tender moment between ES and Tan broken up when she tells him there are some doors she cannot pass through.  Tan responds by giving her a back hug.  He tells her that he will miss her when she's at camp.  Bo Na buys couple shoes for her and Chan Young (cute!).  

At camp, Myung Soo is the photographer.  ES receives help from YD putting up her tent.  Myung soo recalls seeing ES coming out of Tan's house early in the morning.  YD glares at her angrily.  At school Hyo Shin and Tan talk.  Tan tells Hyo Shin that he didn't go so ES would miss him.  We learn Hyo shin attempted suicide last year.  He tells Tan that he is planning a big event, but not suicide.  At camp, there is a paintball tournament.  A cute stand off between Chan Young and Bo Na.  Chan Young saves Bo Na when Ye Sol aims at Bo Na.  Surprise surprise, YD has followed ES.  He asks her about what Myung Soo saw.  Before she can answer, she shoots YD hah!  YD volunteers Es to wash the dishes.  YD tells her that he will help (by watching her).  Chan Young steps up to help ES.  YD reveals to Bo Na and Chan Young that ES is in the Social care group.  Before YD can tell Myung Soo, ES pulls YD aside.  ES tells YD that she isn't scared of him any more.  [Ok, I feel a bit bad for YD. ] ES calls KT but see Rachel also on the phone (is she also calling KT?).  Rachel takes ES's phone sees that ES is calling Tan and slaps her .  As Rachel is about to slap her again, YD stops her and says ES is his to pick on.  YD sees Tan approaching, pulls ES into a hug,  [I wish Tan would have stayed away and let ES long for him] The episode ends with a stare down.  

• Like 4

Spoiler

This was an interesting episode with a lot of things happening at the same time.

KT was revengeful when YD came to see his mom so he went to YD's dad saying that he hit YD, knowing that his dad would hit him. That was probably the nasty KT of the past.

Won is willing to give up his girlfriend for his inheritance and his girlfriend knows it. How sad!

Rachel wants to stir things up by pretending that she wants to break the engagement

Eun Sang wants KT to go to the school camping event which his mom paid for. Does she want him personally or does she really feel guilty that he does not go when his mom is paying for it? I think it is a little of both . Hee! Hee!

When ES was in the room, mommy wants to come in, quick thinking KT said that he was not dressed and he needs privacy since he is an adult. Thought that was cute and then he hugs ES. He can't stay mad at ES for long. He was hurt that ES was not willing to give up for him. ES is different and does not have the same opportunities as he has since she is poor. He does not understand her dilemma and I think he was unfair to her. He tears up. KT does not know how to give up for something he wants and YD is the same too. No wonder they were friends before. It was mean of YD to blame KT for being illegitimate. It is not KT's fault. It is also hard that he has to hide it like it is shameful.

It was hilarious that KT was last in the exams and  his laughter about him being handsome while Chan Yong was brilliant changed to embarrassment when Myung Soo did even better than he did. He did not want ES to see so he said she was 52nd and criticized her about her grade. Mwahhaa! His expression was priceless.

The paint ball game was fun and Chang Yong and Bona are hilarious playing Romeo and Juliet.

YD confesses to ES that he likes her to her utter surprise.

• Like 4

NDYf4tK.gif

Spoiler

We're halfway this kdrama! And our Minho will be coming back, this month! :wub:

Thank you @CarolynH for the recap and @CallieP for the comments. 

Young Do is an @ss for going below the belt and dragging Kim Tan's mom to their fight. I guess Kim Tan had to put Young Do to his place and send him the message that family is off limits. But unfortunately, that leaves Eun Sang the only thing left for them to fight over. 

Wwh20fV.gif

Interesting backstory on their younger days. So I guess they both know the skeletons in the closets of each other's families. I am reminded of Kim Tan's line in a previous episode: "A friend could potentially be an enemy. Because they know too much about each other. That's the world I've experienced."

I like the candidness of Madam Han and Eun Sang's mom. Madam Han understands her sign language, while Eun Sang's mom massages her hand, and even tells her honestly about the change in her complexion. 

Kim Tan feels sorry that they had to hide the truth about his real mom. 

ksSmqSi.gif

Looks like Kim Tan is serious about his feelings for Eun Sang. He asks if his sincerity means nothing to her, and is hurt that when he has showed courage for her, she won't do a single thing for him. I was actually moved by those lines. But you can't blame the girl for worrying about the future of their relationship, or even the possibility of having one.

9QcUojB.gif

And then they both end up at the rooftop where they had their first kiss. They lock eyes, then she runs off. Hah.

vhY4h6Y.gif

Rachel sure can be cunning. She indeed showed him the repercussions of choosing Eun Sang over everything else. Dad scoffs at the idea of breaking up the engagement because he simply does not like Rachel. And he blurts out that he needs Rachel as insurance due to his illegitimacy. I feel sorry for Kim Tan.

FCbZive.gif

5oGaO4i.gif

Eun Sang entering Kim Tan's room. He actually expects her to follow him to his room and waits for her to knock. She's been living at their house for a while, and yet this is the first time that she has come up to his room. She's very much aware of the physical and social barriers between them. But that doesn't stop him. He promises that he'll figure out a way for her to cross all the thresholds in the world. Add to that some backhug. :wub:

N0oBT6B.gif

Kim Tan having some sincere talk with someone at school (other than Eun Sang) is heartwarming. His honest moment with Hyo Shin brings out his warm side.

57lpm8p.gif

This Young Do guy really does not know how to be with a girl that he likes. Or he's just plain having fun at pestering Eun Sang. Or pissing off Kim Tan. Or all of the above.

4nh37W8.gif

• Like 3