Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

지금까지 이런 미모는 없었다
Date 2019. 02. 13 17: 01: 00 Hit 23

‘이것은 사람인가 조각인가?’

영상 시작부터 보이는 조각 같은 미모에 가려진 자막들..
총 14가지의 민호 모습이 나왔다는 것도 수십 번 돌려보고 알았어!
동기들도 그랬지:D

이번 편은 순간 캡처의 즐거움을 선사해주고 
민호의 다양한 얼굴들을 집중적으로 볼 수 있어서 좋았던 것 같아.
이런 ‘종합선물세트’는 언제든 환영♥

또 어떤 작품으로 서프라이즈 한 모습을 보여줄지 기대된다! 

20190213134006672005962.jpg

제일 애정 하는 모습을 PICK 하라고 하고 싶었지만..
선택 장애를 겪고 있는 동기들이 많은 것 같아서 이번엔 묻지 않을게:D

내일은 밸런타인데이!
사랑하는 사람과 달콤한 하루 보내길 바라고 우린 다음 주에 또 만나~

• Like 5

17 hours ago, alovebof said:

지금까지 이런 미모는 없었다
Date 2019. 02. 13 17: 01: 00 Hit 23

‘이것은 사람인가 조각인가?’

영상 시작부터 보이는 조각 같은 미모에 가려진 자막들..
총 14가지의 민호 모습이 나왔다는 것도 수십 번 돌려보고 알았어!
동기들도 그랬지:D

이번 편은 순간 캡처의 즐거움을 선사해주고 
민호의 다양한 얼굴들을 집중적으로 볼 수 있어서 좋았던 것 같아.
이런 ‘종합선물세트’는 언제든 환영♥

또 어떤 작품으로 서프라이즈 한 모습을 보여줄지 기대된다!  

제일 애정 하는 모습을 PICK 하라고 하고 싶었지만..
선택 장애를 겪고 있는 동기들이 많은 것 같아서 이번엔 묻지 않을게:D

내일은 밸런타인데이!
사랑하는 사람과 달콤한 하루 보내길 바라고 우린 다음 주에 또 만나~ 

Hi alovebof, thanks for sharing this. For every picture there's a caption below. There are a total of (14) Minho's  images. The message says -  "This one gives me the pleasure of capturing moments. It seemed good to be able to see Minho's various faces intensively. I'm looking forward to showing you a surprise with some work! I wanted to say that I want to PICK the most affectionate appearance ... Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! We hope to have a sweet day with your loved ones and we will meet again next week ~ " :P

February 14th is Valentine's Day or Red Day (In Korea)
Usually, many girls / women can receive chocolate from their boyfriends. But in Korea, women give sweets to men on Valentine’s Day. Is this cliché? If you plan to celebrate Valentine's Day in Korea, you may be surprised at how different it is. Traditionally it is men who get the gifts and women who give them. If your man is Korean, he may expect you to give him chocolates. It's even better if the chocolates are custom-made confections that feature his initials or if you personally made them. :lol:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone!  :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cr:  Timepass Paisa Wasool

Spoiler

HEIRS-EPISODE 4

The episode begins at the airport, where KT stops ES and asks for her cell number which she refuses. ( I do feel bad for Rachel having to watch. ) On the plane, Rachel snatches ES's customs declaration and heads to the 1st class cabins.  ES attempts to follow but a flight attendant stops her.  The attendant asks Rachel if she took ES's declaration, of course, the answer is no.  Arriving back in Korea, Rachel is met by Young Do.  On the ride home, the two continue to antagonize each other.  Rachel tells Young do about KT.  Young Do tells Rachel that the tiger left his den because he didn't want others to know he really isn't a tiger.  ES arrives home, only to find out that her mother has become a live in housekeeper.  Back in CA, there's a party at Tan's.  He continues to pine over ES.  Hyo shin arrives home to hear his mother scold his tutor, jeon Hyun Joo, for dressing inappropriately.     Hyun Joo  receives a call from Kim Won, who is still in CA, (hmm, how do they know each other?)  Won purchases a wishbone necklace for  Hyun Joo.  ES learns that the money her sister stole was their apt deposit.  The solution is for both to stay at the mansion where the mother is a maid.  ES bumps into Ji sook.  Madam Han and ES's mother have an amusing convo about the latter politely blackmailing Madam Han.  ES and her mother witness the Ji Sook and Madam Han arguing and ends with Ji Sook slapping Madam Han.  Won returns home.  ES meets Kim Nam Yoon when she gives him his meds.  The father tells Won to get KT out of exile.  The father understands won has been hurt, that's why the father allowed Won to hurt Tan (that makes no sense whatsoever).  The father tells Won that he doesn't ever hugging KT because he didn't want to hurt Wong (this makes even less sense).  madam han finally figures out that Won may have seen KT in America.  Knowing how Won feels about KT, why would he tell her?  She tells Won that she can't face her own son.  Back in CA, KT sits alone on the beach  recalling his last meeting with Won in the almond orchard.  ES learns Ji Sook is the 2nd wife; the 1st wife died.  Madam Han insults Hee Nam but saying she trusts Hee Nam because the latter can't talk.  We see how sad the situation is with ES and her mother.  ES apologizes to her mom for leaving.  Even though they don't have money, at least they have love, something KT, Won and their family do not have.  ES works multiple jobs to repay Chan Young.  Madam Han tells the chairman that Tan can return to Korea (could she really not have visited KT in the US?  I've always found this hard to believe.  )  KT wonders if either of his parents ever missed him :cold_sweat:  KT finally turns in his essay :One who wants to wears the crown  bears the crown".  KT returns to Korea meet by Sec Yoon.  KT tells Sec Yoon that he must first visit Won.  It's clear KT has no confidence when he confronts his brother.  Won continues his cold ways.  (side note, I don't like this hairstyle)  I don't know why KT would expect won to act differently.  Won tells Sec Yoon that he's moving out of the house into a hotel.  KT arrives home; his mom is ecstatic.  Chairman just looks at his fingernails (now why couldn't the chairman hug Tan, won wouldn't know). Who was supposed to take care of Tan?  The only person we saw in the house was Jay.  Madam Han follows Tan around.  The maid finds ES's sock.  KT brought back the dream catcher and hangs it on his window.  (41) ES recalls her time in America.  So close , yet so far!  The next day, KT sees some unusual clothes hanging to dry.  While eating dinner, he hear music from a horror movie.  ES learns that the 2nd son is home.  One night, Hee Nam wakes ES and tell her to leave because the mood in the house isn't good.  Myung Soo sees a sleepy ES emerge from KT's house.  ES ends up at a convenience store where she buys a drink.  Young Do ends up at the same store and is intrigued and sits at the table while ES snoozes.  Young do makes two twin boys cry making ES leave.  ( I like this scene).  Bo Na and Chan Young reunite.  Bo Na sits amazed while Chan Young and his father cook dinner.  KT reads ES's SNS and responds.  ES tells KT to log out of her SNS.  KT passes by Hee Nam who is wearing the "i Love CA" t-shirt.  KT learns that Hee Nam's daughter Cha Eun Sung is living at the house.  He wonders, can it be the ES that he met in America?  He asks via text what she is doing.  She replies that she is drinking water.  He races to the kitchen opens the door and...she's ES drinking water in his house!  End of episode....

slightly off topic, but is anyone else having to sign in to soompi every couple of weeks?  This time, I had to change my password.  

Re:  8 letters.  My favorite Minho look is #7 suit Minho because I like when his hair is off his forehead.  

• Like 3

Spoiler

I like that he feels lonely and completely devastated when ES refused to give him her phone #. He still has her social media that he checks all the time to get information about her. He decided to return home same time as his dad wants him home too. His brother is so mean but KT still adores him. I wonder why. The scene where he goes to his brother and gets rebuffed is so painful and humiliating and the fact his brother moves out is another slap in the face. The way KT suddenly realizes the invisible girl at his home is ES is cute and the way he keeps waiting for her to respond on her social media is hilarious. That the girl he is so immersed in is right at his home. Only in Kdrama. Real opportunity for him :D:lol:. I like the way Young Do runs into ES and watch her sleep.

I am watching Generation Wealth about wealth and privilege and watching Heirs reminds me about the excesses and power among the rich in any country especially in Korea as well.

• Like 3

ab2653a5c5e544ce9ab14469666020c4.jpeg?s=

Jung Il Woo Talks About His Longtime Friendship With Lee Min Ho

On the February 17 episode of SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling,” actor Jung Il Woo appeared as a guest.

jung-il-woo-lee-min-ho-my-ugly-duckling.

On the show, he talked about his close friend and same-aged peer, actor Lee Min Ho. “Lee Min Ho is my closest friend and we’ve been friends since our school days,” he said. “But we’re complete opposites. The only thing that we have in common is our taste in food. Eventually we came to respect each other’s differences. We would put up with things we didn’t like if the other person liked it and vice versa.”

He continued, “The thing we have most in common is that we don’t really drink. He doesn’t drink at all and I only started drinking recently as well. When we meet up, we have coffee and go to cafés. Nowadays, I do drink a couple glasses.”

Jung Il Woo then spoke of how they learned to compromise. “When we were younger, I would think from time to time, ‘Why does he think like that?’ and ‘Why doesn’t he agree with me?’ Now that we’re past our 30s, we’ve learned to respect each other. I think we’ve become closer because of our differences.”

He added, “When we were in high school, he was at the school next to me and he was really famous among the students. He was well-known for his good looks, so I heard about him before I ever met him. When we first met, it was like he was sparkling. We didn’t go to the same school, but we became friends through mutual friends.”

Jung Il Woo and Lee Min Ho were both born in 1987 and lived in the same neighborhood during their middle school and high school years. In 2006, the two friends were in a car together when they were involved in an accident that left them both injured.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1304474wpp/jung-il-woo-talks-about-his-longtime-friendship-with-lee-min-ho

• Like 6

'서울메이트2' 산다라박 "과거 MV서 이민호와 키스…50번 했다"

[스포츠조선 조윤선 기자] '서울메이트2' 산다라박이 과거 뮤직비디오에서 이민호과 키스신을 찍었다고 밝혔다.

18일 밤 방송된 tvN '서울메이트2'에서는 필리핀 쌍둥이네를 찾은 김숙과 산다라박의 모습이 그려졌다.

이날 김숙과 산다라박은 쌍둥이 자매와 함께 마닐라 핫플레이스로 향했다. 차를 타고 이동하던 도중 김숙은 산다라박의 솔로곡 '키스'를 언급했다.

이에 산다라박은 "뮤직비디오에서 이민호와 키스를 했었다"며 "마지막에 내가 복수로 키스를 한다"고 말했다.

이를 들은 김숙은 "진짜로 한 거냐"고 물었고, 산다라박은 "50번 했다. 근데 신인 때라 사람들도 많고 해서 느낄 수가 없었다"고 답해 웃음을 자아냈다.

supremez@sportschosun.com

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003380967

2019021801001039100077831_20190218212831

#李敏镐#李敏镐八封信##敏镐回归愿望季# 20190218@李敏镐 韩网即时新闻O网页链接《首尔Mate 2》朴山多拉:"过去在MV中和李敏镐接吻...50次"(这新闻链接是点赞呢还是点赞?泡菜坛子都打翻了[怒])
撰写:2019.02.18 晚上9:28

体育朝鲜赵允旋记者透露,《首尔mate 2》的朴山多拉曾在mv中与李敏镐拍过吻戏。 

18日晚播放的tvN《首尔mate2》中描绘了来到菲律宾的金淑和朴山多拉的样子。

当天,金淑和朴山多拉带着双胞胎姐妹一起前往马尼拉Hotplace。 在乘车途中,金淑提及了朴sandara的solo曲《kiss》。

对此,朴sandara表示"曾在mv中和李敏镐接吻","最后我报复性地接吻"。

听到这些,金淑问"真的吗",朴sandara说"做了50次。 但因为是新人,觉得周围人很多,所以没感觉。"
(铁杆发起众筹大刀片子[怒][怒][怒],有响应的吗[抓狂])

• Like 4

4c0f63955de74e87b051f69707ea5c7c.jpeg?s=

Sandara Park On Kiss Scene With Lee Min Ho In Solo MV: “We Did It 50 Times”

Sandara Park talked about her kiss scene with Lee Min Ho in her 2010 solo music video for “Kiss.”

On the February 18 broadcast of tvN’s “Seoulmate 2,” Sandara Park, Kim Sook, and Kim Young Chul were en route to Manila in the Philippines.

In the car, Kim Sook asked about “Kiss,” which she came across while browsing on her phone, and Sandara Park said, “It’s my one and only solo track. I had a kiss scene with Lee Min Ho.”

Watching the music video in the car, Sandara Park commented that Lee Min Ho is incredibly popular in the Philippines. “He’s one of the top male celebrities here.” Kim Sook asked their Filipina hosts, and they also agreed.

Sandara Park said, “At the end [of the music video], I kiss [Lee Min Ho] for revenge. It was when I was a rookie and didn’t know anything.”

“We did it 50 times. Because I didn’t know.” She joked, “I was a rookie, and there were so many people… I wasn’t

able to really feel the kiss.”

Watch the “Kiss” MV:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1304694wpp/sandara-park-on-kiss-scene-with-lee-min-ho-in-solo-mv-we-did-it-50-times

• Like 4

On 2/18/2019 at 5:53 AM, syntyche said:

Jung Il Woo Talks About His Longtime Friendship With Lee Min Ho

On the February 17 episode of SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling,” actor Jung Il Woo appeared as a guest.

On the show, he talked about his close friend and same-aged peer, actor Lee Min Ho. “Lee Min Ho is my closest friend and we’ve been friends since our school days,” he said. “But we’re complete opposites. The only thing that we have in common is our taste in food. Eventually we came to respect each other’s differences. We would put up with things we didn’t like if the other person liked it and vice versa.”

He continued, “The thing we have most in common is that we don’t really drink. He doesn’t drink at all and I only started drinking recently as well. When we meet up, we have coffee and go to cafés. Nowadays, I do drink a couple glasses.”

Jung Il Woo then spoke of how they learned to compromise. “When we were younger, I would think from time to time, ‘Why does he think like that?’ and ‘Why doesn’t he agree with me?’ Now that we’re past our 30s, we’ve learned to respect each other. I think we’ve become closer because of our differences.”

He added, “When we were in high school, he was at the school next to me and he was really famous among the students. He was well-known for his good looks, so I heard about him before I ever met him. When we first met, it was like he was sparkling. We didn’t go to the same school, but we became friends through mutual friends.”

Jung Il Woo and Lee Min Ho were both born in 1987 and lived in the same neighborhood during their middle school and high school years. In 2006, the two friends were in a car together when they were involved in an accident that left them both injured.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1304474wpp/jung-il-woo-talks-about-his-longtime-friendship-with-lee-min-ho

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. I find their friendship COOL! I hope they could do a drama together .... I did not know that both of them do not drink. :P

• Like 3