Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

faith17-00400.jpg

Finally a kiss, one and only between Lee Min HoES E and Kim Hye Sun

Spoiler

ES realizes that her note book is tell her that "That person" is CY and that he is in danger. Deok Heong is setting a trap to kill CY. She goes to DH and pleads with him not to do it. DH wonders how she knew and she confesses it is the last pages of the notebook. He wanted her to promise to marry him and he would stop the killing. She agrees

Meanwhile the home the officials and CY are in is boarded shut by DH's soldiers but they slip away on notice to stop. Wonder why CY did not use his superpowers to blow all the doors down. Anyway, he breaks through the front door finally and there is no one around. They go to the king and the officials give the king the new royal seal. The king reinstates CY to General of the Army.

The mute girl brings a message to the Queen. CY notices as he scolds the king for being so complacent and going out every where so it would be difficult to protect him. Ever loyal CY even as a criminal. He accosts his aunt and she told him about the marriage. CY is stunned. He realized that she did it for him.

As ES is dressed in rich garments and walking to the palace, she sees CY everywhere in her imagination. She is so far gone now with her love. She knows now "That Person" is CY.

CY barges into the palace hall and beats back all the guards ferociously with his sword and advances to ES and DH.  He wants to take her away and spend the rest of their time together. He begs but she wants to stay to find the rest of the note book so that she can save his life again. He does a frontal attack and hugs her. Thinking what do I do with you. The jerk DH goes to his room and burns the rest of the notes.

The king gives CY more royal orders to recruit loyal soldiers. CY goes to the palace and gives the king's orders that the king is returning soon and CY is to prepare the palace for his return. He orders DH off the throne. Ha!

ES looks for her notes at night while CY quietly watches in amusement and protects her by hitting the guard effortlessly..He stops a pot from falling and breaking. She sees him. He asks her if the notes is only to protect him. Is there anything that is relevant to her safety, and she says no. She said again he is very famous and she wants to ensure he remains safe. He asks her to forget the book. He does not care. She says she wants to know on the other side of the world that he is safe and alive on his side. That will give her peace. His face does not show emotion but you can see the anguish in his eyes, the thought that he will never see her again. (Good acting LMH). The hurt in his heart.

CY is feverishly trying to get his team of loyal soldiers signed up while Gi Cheol and DH counter plots to speed up the wedding day. Invite the king to attend as an officiant and then have him killed on the way there by supposed robbers.

Lady Choy talks to CY about ES and asks if ES has expressed interest in staying and not going back to the future. CY despondently says that there is not even a thought of staying back and that hurts him. He would never ask her to stay but he had this tiny hope that she loves him and wants to stay. He knows she risked her life for him and knows that every day in Goryeo has been a nightmare for her. He walks away and did not hear that Lady Choi feels differently that she cares for him and might stay if he asks. Sigh...

ES is taken to the palace and is told the engagement and marriage would be that afternoon. Lady Choi who was with ES tries to stall but to no avail. As ES is forced to be by DH and the priest. Who walks in but CY. Gi Cheol tries to stop his with his palm freeze that has overcome CY before but CY coolly removes his hand from his chest and pushes it away. Gah! a driven CY will not be stopped by anything or anyone. He then approaches ES and tells ES that there is no choice and kisses her right in the mouth. It is about time. What is CY up to?

The end of episode 17

LMH is really hot in this episode. Driven, conflicted, anguished, furious and dangerous.Swashbuckling!

• Like 5

vFT0DVo.gif

Spoiler

At this point of the drama, I think the relationships of the various characters have evolved much. Gongnim and Choi Young, for example - whether Choi Young is the Woodalchi general or a criminal, or whether Gongnim trusts him or not, they have already established faith and trust on each other, not only that between a king and his general, but between good friends. 

0VcK1pA.gif

Also, it is good that a general like Choi Young has someone to bounce off ideas with in this game of politics, in the person of Lady Choi. They are quite a good team in plotting and counter-maneuvering against their enemies. More importantly, our general needs a confidante to help him sort things out and make him realize what really is important to him.

yiUGm56.gif

jFv61EJ.gif

Which brings us to the relationship that has evolved most, that between Eun Soo and Choi Young! She has come to the point of sacrificing herself to save him, at least in the meantime. I thought so too, that she should just agree in marrying Deok Heung for now, then just call off the wedding. Apparently, it doesn't work that easily in Goryeo. Ooops. :D But as she approached her fate, I love the way she imagines him around the palace, with that dashing smile. It is now clear who owns her heart. 

dotBDAR.gif

9OqsJba.gif

iyV4w7O.gif

4vfNRBZ.gif

And Choi Young...he's also realizing who is important to him, and he's actually now acting on those feelings. I love the scene where he steps in closer and closer to her. He's the one who initiates the move, not her or just some coincidence. And of course, the kiss. The kiss! Haha. I was not thinking much during that scene, I just let it take me...that is, to greater heights! I wondered what trick he got up his sleeve when he barged in the gathering. Sneaky boy knows the perfect way to show everyone to whom Eun Soo's heart really belongs to. :wub:

oxmn4Dc.gif

rMs9MEh.gif

• Like 6

What I love about the kiss is how long it lasts and their movement together during it. It´s full of meaning and very touching. Needing to stop the wedding allows CY to finally express his love in this physical way. 

Yes, I was carried away too.  And I have to compliment LMH on his kissing skill!

• Like 4

cr:  as tagged

Spoiler

FAITH EPISODE 17

Thanks @CallieP for the recap! And thanks to @syntyche and @msdot for your comments.  

I like how the King and Queen look so comfortable in their temporary housing.  Aw, I just love the scenes with CY and the King.  I love how now ES "sees" CY when he's happy.  ES can't even look CY in the eyes when he says that they're leaving.  Oh, the hurt in CY's eyes when he asks ES to stay with him since there are not many days before she leaves.  Ugh, I love this couple; they're so cute.  I think ES needs Court Lady Choi to protect her from herself.  Ah fire lady and flute boy are back..  I can understand that ES wants to make sure CY will be ok when she leaves, so CY should allow her to keep looking for the notebook.  Did we all love the kiss at the end?  I guess it is no surprise that the kiss was the most talked about scene in this episode on DB.  His PT kiss still was the favorite.  

• Like 6

[8 Letters - With Minoz #3]

이민호가 집착PD를 만나면?!
포기를 모르는 집착PD와
츤데레 이민호의 '예측불가 꿀잼 브로맨스'
유쾌한 웃음소리 들으면서
새로운 한 주도 활기차게 보내세요^.^

#LEEMINHO_8Letters #매월_10일_본방사수
#인간비타민 #꿀케미 #애정과_집착_사이
#이민호 #LEEMINHO #イミンホ #MINOZ
What if Lee Min Ho meets the sticky PD?
Indomitable sticky PD and playful Min Ho's
unpredictable hilarious bromance.
Let's start an energetic week with a big smile!
#LeeMinHo8Letters #CatchThePremiereOnThe10thDayOfEveryMonth
#HomoVitamin #GreatChemistry
#BetweenAffection&Obsession #LeeMinHo #MINOZ

• Like 6

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

8 Letters - Surprise Teaser Three 120318 ENG SUB

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing the teaser. NICE. I thought all along he was sipping coffee. So, that was hot chocolate. I guess he prefers the latter over coffee, huh? Hot chocolate must be his favorite? Well, hot chocolate is probably healthier.  Although, coffee has less calories than hot chocolate. Coffee can have as much as 40 times as much caffeine as hot chocolate. It may sound too good to be true, but there are in fact some health benefits associated with drinking hot chocolate.  I love looking at him sipping that cup of hot chocolate while removing foam in his lips with his tongue. He's just so sexy doing that + his dimples are visible. :lol: Love it!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, willenette said:

I love looking at him sipping that cup of hot chocolate while removing foam in his lips with his tongue. He's just so sexy doing that + his dimples are visible. :lol: Love it!

Hi @willenette, I love watching him sip that drink, too. It's amazing how he makes such an ordinary thing, swoon-worthy. :)

• Like 4

005DCUQYgy1fxwbvkp19kj30k014tgnd.jpg

cr as tagged

It's such a good prize to one lucky student of "高雄世宗學堂" for winning LMH "Here" photobook & DVD.  :o:w00t:

"高雄世宗學堂" is one of King Sejong Institutes located in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
And King Sejong Institute Foundation are operated by Korean Government to set up institutes all over the world to promote Korean culture.

http://www.sejonghakdang.org/sjcu/home/main.do

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

It's such a good prize to one lucky student of "高雄世宗學堂" for winning LMH "Here" photobook & DVD.  :o:w00t:

"高雄世宗學堂" is one of King Sejong Institutes located in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
And King Sejong Institute Foundation are operated by Korean Government to set up institutes all over the world to promote Korean culture.

http://www.sejonghakdang.org/sjcu/home/main.do

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. He/she's one lucky student indeed! I wonder if he/she's Korean or Taiwanese, though. :lol:

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/12/foreigner-guest-on-welcome-disappointed.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Foreigner guest on 'Welcome' disappointed that Korean men don't look like Lee Min Ho

Article: 'Welcome, First Time in Korea?' "Korean men? None of them look like Lee Minho"

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+437, -25] They must've assumed that all Korean men are handsome from our dramas ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+395, -64] Foreign women come to Korea with expectations of our dramas but don't even make it out of the airport before they're hit with disappointment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+318, -44] You'll be disappointed if you date Korean men with expectations of Korean dramas ㅋㅋ

4. [+28, -3] Nope... there aren't any....

5. [+21, -6] Well if you put it that way, all Korean women don't look like Kim Tae Hee or Son Ye Jin either

6. [+20, -0] But it's not like Koreans go to America thinking all the men will look like Brad Pitt.....

7. [+15, -3] There's tons of stick skinny guys!!! And a lot of otakus too!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not anyone who's handsome on an average level ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+14, -5] Yeah, there are rarely any Korean guys with features like Lee Min Ho. There are a ton of stick skinny ons who look like flower boys though.

9. [+10, -0] I get it... I always thought Americans looked like Tom Cruz or Di Caprio too...

10. [+10, -6] What's funny is that foreign men think the same thing. I have an English friend who's a Twice and Red Velvet fan so he had this whole fantasy in his head about what Korean women are like but when he came and saw them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he admitted that it must've just been a fantasy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing when I heard that

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/12/foreigner-guest-on-welcome-disappointed.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Foreigner guest on 'Welcome' disappointed that Korean men don't look like Lee Min Ho

Article: 'Welcome, First Time in Korea?' "Korean men? None of them look like Lee Minho"

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+437, -25] They must've assumed that all Korean men are handsome from our dramas ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+395, -64] Foreign women come to Korea with expectations of our dramas but don't even make it out of the airport before they're hit with disappointment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+318, -44] You'll be disappointed if you date Korean men with expectations of Korean dramas ㅋㅋ

4. [+28, -3] Nope... there aren't any....

5. [+21, -6] Well if you put it that way, all Korean women don't look like Kim Tae Hee or Son Ye Jin either

6. [+20, -0] But it's not like Koreans go to America thinking all the men will look like Brad Pitt.....

7. [+15, -3] There's tons of stick skinny guys!!! And a lot of otakus too!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not anyone who's handsome on an average level ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+14, -5] Yeah, there are rarely any Korean guys with features like Lee Min Ho. There are a ton of stick skinny ons who look like flower boys though.

9. [+10, -0] I get it... I always thought Americans looked like Tom Cruz or Di Caprio too...

10. [+10, -6] What's funny is that foreign men think the same thing. I have an English friend who's a Twice and Red Velvet fan so he had this whole fantasy in his head about what Korean women are like but when he came and saw them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he admitted that it must've just been a fantasy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing when I heard that

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Hahaha - IDK if it's just me - but, for me most Korean men are handsome. It's just that some of them they say are rude. Biased aside in my eyes, LMH is flawless, perfect. He's tall & handsome. For me, it’d always be Lee min Ho! Just look at the stare, long legs, & sharp features. Some men are turning to plastic surgery to copy the ‘pretty boy’ look of LMH. They want to have face shapes and looks like him. :lol:

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20181207 on duty.

cr Logo

*** Also, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :lol:

• Like 3

About being disappointed that Korean men don´t look like LMH: well, duh! LMH is extraordinary on any continent in how he looks and how well he uses his looks as an actor, model, performer, etc. The camera just loves him!

• Like 4

I find myself rewatching Faith and admiring the subtleties of the slow-burning romance between CY and ES. I´m reminded of what one person said in her review of the series:

“The relationship between Eun Soo and Choi Young was breathtaking to witness. The subtlety with which Lee Minho portrayed Young's emotions made me truly respect him as an actor. He conveyed so much feeling through the tiniest of gestures, and Kim Hee Sun replied in kind to Minho's every glance, sigh, and emotional flicker. It was like watching a dance.”*

Yes indeed!

*Thanks to Rachel on My Drama List for the quote.

• Like 5