Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Haha, you are not the first to say he has good teeth though, so yeah :lol:

Another reason why he should quit smoking, not good to ruin his nice set of teeth... :(

------------

A really pretty wallpaper of Min Ho-ssi courtesy of fans at his Baidu Bar:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/y...59392217428.jpg

Thanks for the wallpaper, it's actually very pretty and I don't recognize that picture. It's my current background! The hotness.

And it's true, nice teeth even nicer smile. And this may be a bit odd but like with Gong Yoo, I like watching his adam's apple. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the wallpaper, it's actually very pretty and I don't recognize that picture. It's my current background! The hotness.

And it's true, nice teeth even nicer smile. And this may be a bit odd but like with Gong Yoo, I like watching his adam's apple. :sweatingbullets:

LOL!!!!!!!!! I guess we all here share the same sentiments to why we like him.

The perm, the height, the teeth, the smile, and the adam's apple! XD

I thought I was the only one who liked looking at his adam's apple!

Guest TheSnowQueen

seriously, he has everything a girl would want

tall, cute, sweet, a nice smile and one of the best characters on the show!

(and like many would say, i could deal without the smoking, but he can always quit that :) )

since there is a japanese site and a chinese site, i hope an english site will be set up so I can actually understand something!

funny thing is: i woke up this morning thought it was monday and raced to my computer only to realize its sunday :( hahahaha!

what have you done to me lee min ho, that makes me confuse the days of the week lmao!!!

Hehe, I actually made an English wordpress for him. Hope you can check it out!

Min Ho's English Wordpress

Awwww that was an adorable interview with Mi Ho! He's soo cute! I think 2009 will be his year :) Like the interviewer said, he's so frank! I love that! He's already shown great acting skills for his age, and he's only going to get better as time passes. Lee Min Ho fighting!

Guest gracefulmoonie

Awwww that was an adorable interview with Mi Ho! He's soo cute! I think 2009 will be his year :) Like the interviewer said, he's so frank! I love that! He's already shown great acting skills for his age, and he's only going to get better as time passes. Lee Min Ho fighting!

He is such a cutie in the interview. I found it funny that he said that he liked girls who are not needy. Most of the young male actors want girls who are "how should I put it?"-- free spirited?

I think that girls now sometimes really get a bad rep for being needy and depend on their BF for everything. :blush:

Guest baqinardo

A really pretty wallpaper of Min Ho-ssi courtesy of fans at his Baidu Bar:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/y...59392217428.jpg

Thanks yangpa.

using it.. hehe..

Hehe, I actually made an English wordpress for him. Hope you can check it out!

Min Ho's English Wordpress

wow..

thanks TheSnowQueen.

it's cute..

hehe..

OMG.

ep.5 it's tonight...

cant wait to see..

ough. i miss this series.. :wub:

it took me a while to get used to his perm, but now i think he's hot as hellll xD

lmao.

ohh and nice wallpapers :D

ima use one once my laptop works again x.x

OMG.

ep.5 it's tonight...

cant wait to see..

ough. i miss this series.. :wub:

OMG. Same here. I can't wait for it be to uploaded in d-addicts *o*~ I am just happy it's Monday already HA HA !! xD

Thanks for the pictures guys. He is truly an amazing one! I really love those pictures especially the last one when he pouted xD ROFL! <3

Though I love him in BOF and all, I hope that he won't get stuck in teenage image/roles. Hope that he'll be given the chance and opportunity to have a more challenging and serious role... much more if it is the lead role. XD

Guest baqinardo

OMG. Same here. I can't wait for it be to uploaded in d-addicts *o*~ I am just happy it's Monday already HA HA !! xD

Thanks for the pictures guys. He is truly an amazing one! I really love those pictures especially the last one when he pouted xD ROFL! <3

Haha..

yeah, n me cant wait till it uploaded in aja-aja. hehe..

i'm so happy to, it's monday already.

time flies so fast..

i can't wait to see him with straight hair in the upcoming episodes! hehe xD

ough, next eps he will in straight hair?

not still in his curly? :unsure:

Guest azumi_miki

Thank yangpa for really pretty wall paper so my brithday is July ..i really want to have a pretty wall paper this month :rolleyes: please if you have Let's post in this thread.. really thank you

^

He looks so manly there. My heart's fluttering looking at the pictures what more if I'm the one being carried....

waaaa.... *dies*~~

Guest ykidkwis

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/agg...151003043_L.jpg

^Min Ho/Jun Pyo looks so freakin' hot in this pic! The beginning of episode 5 is going to be so good when he rescues Jandi/Hye Sun!

In real life, I'd hate it if my guy manhandled me, but when Jun Pyo/Min Ho does it...SO HAWT! :P

omg i can't WAIT for this part either!!!!! how tender and caring *melt* T.T