Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 2/11/2020 at 10:12 AM, syntyche said:

Lee MinHo, Kim GoEun, & Woo DoHwan Spotted Filming For “The King: The Eternal Monarch”

One of the most expected dramas of 2020 is none other than “The King: The Eternal Monarch”.

Top Hallyu star Lee MinHo is the lead actor. It will be his first drama since the end of his armies duties. His fans, Minoz, are eagerly waiting for the drama

Last year, Lee MinHo was spotted filming for the drama on a horse and wowed fans with his prince look on the white horse. This time it is a picture of the three lead actors that was posted on online community.

In the picture, Lee MinHo is wearing casual clothes while Woo DoHwan has a bodyguard outfit and Kim GoEun wears investigation clothes.

After seeing the pictures, fans are even more excited to watch the drama.

“The King: The Eternal Monarch” will air in the first half of 2020 on SBS.

Are you excited too?

https://www.kpopmap.com/lee-minho-kim-goeun-woo-dohwan-spotted-filming-for-the-king-the-eternal-monarch/

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. They were filming at Seoul Basketball Arena. I look forward to MORE sneak peeks! LMH looks HOT here & WDH as well............ These (2) have somewhat similar vibe. I can't wait to watch this. Excited for LMH! :lol:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, syntyche said:

Kris Van Assche of Berlutti thanked LMH on IG for his gift, a Cellreturn mask. He liked and replied to his post

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this info -  This is super good! This cutting-edge Nasa-developed technology is the ultimate secret weapon to combat the signs of aging. Since this has LED, a very different one from other mask in the market right now, it surely helps increase the production of collagen, improve elasticity and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles especially its design, which has no cords, no wires, and no control panel. Wow! I saw this from my K-friend - It uses three clinically-proven wavelengths of light (red, pink, and blue) - The RED is the one that helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles & boosts collagen, Safe for daily use, 20 minutes per treatment, apply after cleansing. This is the Number One Selling LED Mask in Korea — available now for the first time in the U.S. This is another product, which is in good hands under LMH's selling-power! And also together with Park Seo Joon. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

PROMIZ FB Update 021320

Let's join 2019 KNOCK campaign of PROMIZ! #PROMIZ is a donation platform, it has been together with Lee Min Ho since 2014! 5,000 clicks on 'LIKE' will make a donation of $5,000 to Charity Water to help children in Africa drink clean water
Share the love with Lee Min Ho, please click now

Click 'LIKE' in the KNOCK campaign in the link below

http://bitly.kr/6vFwzFS3

86442377_2729202060461339_75594302896681

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here Are 6 K-Drama Actors Who Are Too Well Known for Their “Signature” Kind of Roles

It’s kind of hard to imagine them otherwise!

If you love K-Dramas, and have watched a good number of them, then you know that in these dramas you will always find one or more of the following: That one financially-troubled-but-optimistic character, the rude-AF-but-rich-enough-to-pay-for-the-damage character, the clueless-comical-and-carefree character… You know, the K-Drama “starter pack.” And with how cliché these dramas can get, some actors and actresses have found themselves taking on roles that are extremely similar in traits. That is to say — these K-Drama stars have really mastered how to convey these characters and become more believable with each series. Here are 6 K-Drama stars who have become more than well known for their “signature” types of roles.

4. The Rich & Unstoppable Lee Min Ho

Actor Lee Min Ho has played the role of a filthy-rich, soon-to-inherit-some-company, too-wealthy-to-care type of character in several of his past K-Dramas. Staring with Boys Over Flowers and really peaking in Heirs, he is now the “Face of Chaebol” in many K-Drama fans’ memories!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, gtLmh0622 said:

20200214 MYM FB updated.

Everlasting wishes to see actor Lee Min Ho..
Unbelievable beauty all the time

Express your love to actor Lee Min Ho
who is a precious Valentine's Day gift to us.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the pictures. I always love looking at him so candid! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you, to everyone here! :heart:

It's also RED DAY in Korea. Usually, many girls / women can receive chocolate from their boyfriends. But in Korea, women give sweets to men on Valentine’s Day. Is this cliché? If you plan to celebrate Valentine's Day in Korea, you may be surprised at how different it is. Traditionally it is men who get the gifts and women who give them. If your man is Korean, he may expect you to give him chocolates. (just like me - hehehe) It's even better if the chocolates are custom-made confections that feature his initials or if you personally made them. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Romantic Korean Dramas On Netflix To Sweeten Your Valentine’s Week

Ready your K-Drama marathon essentials and ride the romantic vibe this Valentine’s week!

Netflix laid out a saccharine plan for you to feel warm especially if you are single or your V-Day celebration unfortunately encountered a rain check.

Guaranteed to delight with heart-fluttering moments, these suggested Korean dramas are only a few taps away from Netflix through your mobile devices.

Legend of the Blue Sea

Legend of the Blue Sea succeeds in a lively pace of intelligent storytelling with smart characters you will not hate as they don’t play dumb at hindrances thrown at them. It is superb in the candied-heart-fluttering moments of the love couple, but even stronger in relaying the sweet and yet agonizing journey to endure the love they have in the present in the pretext of a human-mermaid romance impossibility.

It smartly spins the narrative by using simple rules considering its fantasy premise by modernizing the reincarnation plot; and by playing the resident drama fix of how love overcomes everything between two people fated to be together.

Legend-of-the-Blue-Sea-768x585.png

Boys Over Flowers

A young man (Lee Min Ho) from a rich household falls in love with a girl (Gu Hye Sun) from a poor family background. When she resists his bossy attitude, he starts bullying but imescapably falls in love with her charm.

What made it different from the rest of the remakes done is that it stayed true to the original context of young and sweet high school love. Also, a strong battle between the main and second male leads in claiming the lead girl’s heart causes a sweet dilemma.

It may not be perfect because of the moments when the drama has to ride its popularity, but it is an addictive drama that can be enjoyed by the whole family.

Boys-Over-Flowers.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : HelloKpop

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

AMMS_701d5e7209fe79fec90d0b4dbef70b88?w=

Spoiler

Episode 6

So the three girls have their own issues. Yeon Seo is upset and Baek Hyun comforts her while she thinks of Gong Chan, Sei Mi is one brave girl to ask Gong Chan to be her boyfriend, and her teacher and Gong Chan accuses her. Can imagine how upset she is. Then Gong Chan tries to retrieve money for PBY. A real conundrum. I liked the way it all played out and Yeon Seo letting it out on the internet that her win was rigged. Very ethical of her.

Except for some funny exaggerated acting, I did like a lot of LMH's acting and expressions, one when he called out to Sae Mi and apologized.  When Sae Mi said she wanted to date and the way he reacted like it was all a joke. When he accused Sae Mi.

Good episode all in all.

• Like 5

These custom cookies are cuteeeee from Minoz Mexico.  :w00t:

EQ20mCzXYAUq6Qd?format=jpg&name=large

cr. cachitodecielopdx

And the support from K-Minoz. Look at LMH's costume, really excited and curious how a charismatic king he will be.

EQ0EdmPVAAAGKBF?format=jpg%26name=medium

EQ0EdmQU8AAJOMa?format=jpg%26name=medium

Spoiler

EQ0EdmQUEAAVFwo?format=jpg%26name=medium

EQzNl3uWsAA75l0?format=jpg&name=medium

EQzNlNtXkAcxAC4?format=jpg&name=medium

EQzNkr2WoAIms-R?format=jpg&name=medium

EQzNkIGXsAAXKK_?format=jpg&name=medium

cr santorini_dalp_foodtruck

• Like 7
  • Love 1

cr:  Yer Vue

Spoiler

MACKEREL RUN EP 6

thanks @CallieP for your comments. 

I wanted to pound Gong Chan on the head when he asked Sae Mi for Yoon Seo's phone number.  Aw, gong Chan wake up!  Sae Mi is cute and interesting.  Gong Chan, I really want to pound you on the head accusing Sae Mi of writing the story on the school's home page.  Yoon Seo is a puzzle.  i don't know if she like Gong Chan or not.  She thinks of him at random times, but I think she also still has feelings for Baek Hyun.  Oh no  you didn't! Baek Hyun, you threw the mackerel in the fire.  Really unnecessary because I think Yoon Seo will fall again for Baek Hyun.  Gong Chan seems to have a knack for getting in trouble.  Poor Sae Mi:bawling:  I'm frustrated watching gong Chan chase after the wrong woman--I guess that's Kdrama for you!

• I love those candid photos of LMH in the train.  He looks so at peace when he sleeps.
  • If The King airs in April, even if it is at the end of april, we should be seeing trailers in March, shouldn't we?  SBS make up your mind!:grimace:
  • OMG, @gtLmh0622I saw your post so I had to edit to add comments.  I love love love those cookies from Minoz Mexico!  How clever!  And kMinoz-always so generous!  LMH is really blessed to have such great fans!:heart:
  • Like 7

Lee Min Ho cutely promotes his upcoming drama 'The King: The Eternal Monarch'

1581965206-leeminho.jpg

Lee Min Ho cutely advertised his upcoming SBS drama 'The King: The Eternal Monarch' on social media. 

On February 16th, Lee Min Ho uploaded some cute photos where he's seen writing the name of his drama in the snow. 'The King: The Eternal Monarch' is expected to air its first episode in March and will be starring actress Kim Go Eun as well. 

Are you excited to see Lee Min Ho return to the small screen? 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/lee-min-ho-cutely-promotes-his-upcoming-drama-the-king-the-eternal-monarch

(I guess the March airing mentioned here is from the old schedule)

• Like 1