Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LMH in LOTBS episode 12:

Another fantastic episode!  I love the new level of understanding and the comedy that comes from JJ hearing SC's voice.

Thanks for the comments @Lindyloo421 @CallieP @msdot @CarolynH @syntyche and all!

Joon-jae was not surprised, hurt, or scared when Shim Cheong's identity became clear to him.  And Shim Cheong moved on pretty quickly after learning that Joon-jae is a conman.  Why??  Because she has experienced that he is a good person??

Spoiler

tumblr_px6ejm2PbS1w2zf0ho3_540.png

I like the cuteness that LMH and JJH showed in this episode.

tumblr_pxs5luTXIo1w2zf0ho3_540.png

tumblr_pxs5luTXIo1w2zf0ho4_540.png

The frustrating barrage of thoughts was ended with a perfect good night kiss!

tumblr_pxs5luTXIo1w2zf0ho6_540.png

"When I demanded longer kiss, I made it slower. LOL"-- @Visually-wandering :heart:

https://visually-wandering.tumblr.com/post/154838438681/when-i-demanded-longer-kiss-i-made-it-slower-lol

• Like 8

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Lindyloo, ye, I am your Teacher is also "I am Sam" - You can watch "Mackerel Run" in KissAsian. Here's the link : http://kissasian.video/drama/mackerel-run.html  :P

That’s great- thank you Willenette.

You have been really helpful on the drama related questions I have asked so can I ask another?!

Watching the Behind the Scenes of LOBS I notice if an actor gets a line wrong they repeat it correctly almost immediately so the camera surely picks it all up in one flow- how on earth do they edit them so quickly when they are close to transmission time- I watch the BTS and the mistakes and laughter etc and then watch the televised scene and it’s perfect- do they have more than one editor each doing a scene?

• Like 5

Syntyche - thank you for posting the Beyond_MinoBoiz_Ice Busan video. I really enjoy her videos- especially as they are usually eng subbed. She has filmed LMH over many years that watching her videos for me is like getting a history of him. 

Yesterday I came across one from the My Everything Encore concert in Yokohama when he sings a song called “last love”. He sings it so well and with such emotion .

I have had the song in my head all day at work- especially as the sad English translation is on the video.

• Like 7

18 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Would you mind to share a very little part of your work here or on Faith thread ? I'm really curious.  :P

Thanks for your kind request and also thanks to @syntyche. I've placed the first few pages of Faith, Episode 1, on the Faith thread. I'd love to hear your feedback. Do let me know if you'd like to read more. I think I could either post it on that thread, a little at a time, or I could send chapters in a Soompi message. Don't feel bad if you're not interested in reading more; I'm writing it for myself and just happy to share if there's interest.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, MsDot2 said:

Thanks for your kind request and also thanks to @syntyche. I've placed the first few pages of Faith, Episode 1, on the Faith thread. I'd love to hear your feedback. Do let me know if you'd like to read more. I think I could either post it on that thread, a little at a time, or I could send chapters in a Soompi message. Don't feel bad if you're not interested in reading more; I'm writing it for myself and just happy to share if there's interest.

Thank you so much. :kiss_wink:
Reading your words, I felt I like to rewatch Faith immediately.   :P

* Just a reference to all Minoz here, Faith thread :

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/289757-drama-2012-faith-신의/page/4545/

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

That’s great- thank you Willenette.

You have been really helpful on the drama related questions I have asked so can I ask another?!

Watching the Behind the Scenes of LOBS I notice if an actor gets a line wrong they repeat it correctly almost immediately so the camera surely picks it all up in one flow- how on earth do they edit them so quickly when they are close to transmission time- I watch the BTS and the mistakes and laughter etc and then watch the televised scene and it’s perfect- do they have more than one editor each doing a scene?

Hi Lindyloo, sorry.............I'm not an Editor but as far as I know, they use "Cuts". The standard cut is the most common and it connects frames together in a simple flow. ...  They can trim clips, add music, record audio, and add filters. Editors usually work long hours, viewing hours of footage in dark rooms. Although they do interact with directors and assistant editors, their job is highly solitary. It takes around 8 to 12 hours of work for each video. It may take even longer if you add fancy effects. It depends on many factors, it can even take a few days for a few minutes of video, as well as depends on the software used. But, Editors need to have a keen eye for detail. Video editing is the process of rearranging video shots to create a new work. They take several shots of the same scene, so they can easily pick the best shots. They detach the audio and video files, then add music, insert transitions between the clips or use some of many visual effects. Usually, the production has more than one Editor but, there are some also that maintains only 1-Editor..... :P

• Like 7

b36f46c04c104559ba43d9867d135350.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Ho And Kim Go Eun’s Upcoming Fantasy Drama Begins Script Reading

TV/Film Sep 17, 2019                                                                                                                                     by U. Kim

Upcoming SBS fantasy drama “The King: The Eternal Monarch” will officially kick off its production process with a script reading today (September 17 KST).

Written by Kim Eun Sook, “The King: The Eternal Monarch” stars Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun. Kim Eun Sook is the screenwriter behind hit dramas “Descendants of the Sun,” “Heirs,” “Goblin,” and “Mr. Sunshine.” Through this new drama, she is reuniting with her “Heirs” lead Lee Min Ho and “Goblin” lead Kim Go Eun.

“The King: The Eternal Monarch” is about two parallel universes of a monarchy and a democracy. Lee Min Ho will play Emperor Lee Gon, who tries to close the door between the two worlds, while Kim Go Eun will take on the role of detective Jung Tae Eul, who works with the emperor to protect people’s lives.

On September 17, TV Report shared that the cast and staff of the drama will have their script reading today at 2 p.m. at a location in the neighborhood of Sangam in Seoul.

“The King: The Eternal Monarch” will begin shooting within the second half of this year and air in the first half of 2020.

Source https://www.soompi.com/article/1352939wpp/lee-min-ho-and-kim-go-euns-upcoming-fantasy-drama-begins-script-reading

• Like 9

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Lindyloo, sorry.............I'm not an Editor but as far as I know, they use "Cuts". The standard cut is the most common and it connects frames together in a simple flow. ...  They can trim clips, add music, record audio, and add filters. Editors usually work long hours, viewing hours of footage in dark rooms. Although they do interact with directors and assistant editors, their job is highly solitary. It takes around 8 to 12 hours of work for each video. It may take even longer if you add fancy effects. It depends on many factors, it can even take a few days for a few minutes of video, as well as depends on the software used. But, Editors need to have a keen eye for detail. Video editing is the process of rearranging video shots to create a new work. They take several shots of the same scene, so they can easily pick the best shots. They detach the audio and video files, then add music, insert transitions between the clips or use some of many visual effects. Usually, the production has more than one Editor but, there are some also that maintains only 1-Editor..... :P

Thank you so much Willenette for such a detailed reply. Gosh what a responsible job

- they must really have to know what they are doing. The success of a drama rests a lot with them then doesn’t it as well as the actors, writer, director etc. And to think they often have to do it under time pressure as well. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Thank you so much Willenette for such a detailed reply. Gosh what a responsible job

- they must really have to know what they are doing. The success of a drama rests a lot with them then doesn’t it as well as the actors, writer, director etc. And to think they often have to do it under time pressure as well. 

Hi Lindyloo, I couldn't agree with you MORE especially the actors - And you know, the bonus amount that an actor earns for a successful box office hit is more than a billion won. It is the result of the contribution and role of an actor that decides the success of the drama/movie. A guarantee means the actors' basic pay and running guarantee means a bonus. The bonus is the profit divided by an equal percentage. Usually, a drama/movie's fate is decided on who stars in it. It's hard to find someone with strong audience/ticket power no matter how many dramas/movies they've made. They take these facts into consideration when they sign them on for a bonus contract. There are cases when they gave out bonuses to everyone including the cast and the supporting cast but this is exceptional. It's common for the guarantee of the cast to take up most of the production cost. Bonuses are creating a rich-get-richer and the poor-get-poorer cycle. :P

• Like 1

22 hours ago, myhun_ said:

Lee Min Ho And Kim Go Eun’s Upcoming Fantasy Drama Begins Script Reading

TV/Film Sep 17, 2019                                                                                                                                     by U. Kim

Upcoming SBS fantasy drama “The King: The Eternal Monarch” will officially kick off its production process with a script reading today (September 17 KST).

Written by Kim Eun Sook, “The King: The Eternal Monarch” stars Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun. Kim Eun Sook is the screenwriter behind hit dramas “Descendants of the Sun,” “Heirs,” “Goblin,” and “Mr. Sunshine.” Through this new drama, she is reuniting with her “Heirs” lead Lee Min Ho and “Goblin” lead Kim Go Eun.

“The King: The Eternal Monarch” is about two parallel universes of a monarchy and a democracy. Lee Min Ho will play Emperor Lee Gon, who tries to close the door between the two worlds, while Kim Go Eun will take on the role of detective Jung Tae Eul, who works with the emperor to protect people’s lives.

On September 17, TV Report shared that the cast and staff of the drama will have their script reading today at 2 p.m. at a location in the neighborhood of Sangam in Seoul.

“The King: The Eternal Monarch” will begin shooting within the second half of this year and air in the first half of 2020.

Source https://www.soompi.com/article/1352939wpp/lee-min-ho-and-kim-go-euns-upcoming-fantasy-drama-begins-script-reading

Hi myhun, thanks for sharing this here. I've been waiting yesterday for the pictures during script-reading but haven't seen any.....<_<

• Like 2

20190918 K-news : https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000410142

Google translation :

Lee Min-ho “Promiz” Donates Donations for Adoptive Children

0000410142_001_20190918113833682.jpg?typ

Actor Lee Min-ho's donation platform, `` PROMIZ, '' delivered donations for children waiting for adoption to Holt Children's Welfare Association.

The donation was raised through Promiz's 'Excellence: Draw Milk Beards to Children' (hereinafter 'Excellent') campaign, and is for one year's milk of adopted children protected by the Holt Children's Welfare Association. Will be used for purchase.

Promiz, which celebrates its 5th anniversary this year, has been carrying out various campaigns with interest in the environment (water), children, animals and others who need help under the value of joyful sharing.

The `` Excellent '' campaign, which took its first step in 2018, reexamined the status of adoption-waiting children waiting for a new family without any promise. It is said that the social value was realized through a new way of combining project, design, and product, not just a donation form. This is because everyone who buys a product and participates in an activity, rather than a single donation, can naturally participate in the donation.

Lee has always been interested in socially vulnerable groups and has been promoting the “Excellent” campaign. He expressed his willingness to actively participate in 'Promiz' social contribution activities.

'Promiz' will continue to conduct 'Excellence' campaigns to reconsider the reality and awareness of children waiting for adoption.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

20190917 King Sejong Institute Naver blog updated.

https://m.blog.naver.com/nurisejong/221650981436

Google translation :

The actor who stained the world with the Korean Wave! The return of King Sejong Lee's new public relations ambassador

Actor Lee Min-ho, who returned from his duty of defense, became the new ambassador for King Sejong Institute! Shining in the position of the original Hallyu star, he took the first step by joining the Sejong Institute Foundation that conveys the value of Korean language and culture. Feeling the weight as a Hallyu star and walking straight along the path of the actor, he's time to color the world again! Isn't that why Lee Min-ho is a good ambassador for King Sejong Institute? Today our King Sejong Institute Foundation is meeting actor Lee Min-ho, the ambassador for 2019! Meet actor Lee Min-ho, who has a great explosion.

SE-a66ec0ad-4eba-416b-9151-f0338992b673.

It was a thankful time for me in my 20s.

It was loved by the public

It was a time full of enthusiasm, confidence and responsibility for that time.

The biggest driving force was fans.

Actor who draws his own color

As a person, Lee Min-ho's life flows as well. If you look into his life, it was unstoppable. Lee Min Ho has been called one of the most acclaimed actors since his debut, and it is also ongoing. Last time as an actor, I piled up one by one and completed the 20s of Lee Min-ho. In his twenties, he ran unceasingly, and his works piled up to fill his time. The power that moves the actor is the love of the fans. This was a treasure for Lee Min Ho. For him, being in his twenties was a time filled with passion, confidence, and responsibility.

For the actor, '10 years' is said to be a unit of time for change. Actor Lee Min-ho, now in his 30s, is now at the turning point. It is time for him to build his own color and realm through his rich experience and experience. The work that announces the beginning of change is Kim Eun-suk's <The King: The Lord of Eternity>. After all, as much as I can communicate with my fans through the work I learn, diligently, doing my best to leave a lot of good work will be the biggest reward for the fans, Lee said.

Hallyu star withstands the weight of the crown

Nowadays, the world is enthusiastic about Korean cultural contents, actor Lee Min-ho is at the center. Lee Min-ho actually ranked No. 1 Korean actor preferred by foreigners in the '2019 Korean Wave Survey' published by the Korea Foundation for International Culture. This is why it suits you as a public relations ambassador more than anyone else.

What is the key to Lee Minho's love for fans all over the world? Lee responded humbly. Fans of the world, who are completely different in language and culture, love them because of the power of cultural content.

Because good cultural content has spread around the world, so many people recognize me and like me.

So I hope that more great cultural contents will be produced in the future.

Because of this, I would like to meet you in the form of a good work.

As he said, the world is cheering on the cultural contents produced by Korea. Isn't this the result of Korea's unique sentiment in the content? The wave has become 'Hallyu', the cultural flow of the world, and is also used as a modifier before the name of 'Star Lee Min Ho'.

What crown does the Korean wave star Lee Min-ho feel under the weight of responsibility?

In order to continue the Korean Wave, we have invested in the production of high quality content,

I think we need intrinsic help to communicate with more countries and people.

I want to help the King Sejong Institute that plays the role.

'Extraordinary power of expression' that shines Korean

Actor Lee Min-ho, who celebrated his 13th anniversary this year, has a unique texture. He is an actor who can put his strength in the scripted language. As a result, the ambassador, which was only a letter on the paper, remained a famous pronoun. Ambassadors don't just end with sounds, they also bury their eyes and gestures. So he thinks Korean is a language with various textures. In addition, it is a language that can fully capture your thoughts and feelings in a variety of expressions. He added that the story could add even more sound to the listener.

Asked Minho what do you think is the most beautiful Korean, and I love you. In addition, just like 'I love you crazy' before 'I love you', the weight of the emotion of 'love' is changed. I said.

The King Sejong Institute is the place that conveys the charm of Korean to the world.

So I am very proud to be a PR ambassador for King Sejong Institute.

The power of communication to interact with people around the world

Lee Min-ho, who made his face to the world, has also worked hard to communicate with overseas fans. He communicates with foreign fans through SNS mainly because the photos and videos he uploads to SNS are delivered to foreign fans who do not know Korean well.

“Communication seems to start with a mindset after all. The most common word to foreign fans is 'Oppa'. So it feels more special. I can express my feelings and communicate with me. I try to communicate with my fans with the same mind. ”

Fans who convey their sincerity in poor Korean are very precious to him. Even in front of older fans, he becomes a brother. Through Lee Min-ho, the world's fans can look into the various meanings of the word 'brother' in Korea and Korean culture where this expression is used.

Lee expects that KSIs around the world will convey the meaning of Korean and the Korean culture that encompasses it to more people around the world.

Learning a new language is an act of intentional communication.

When I meet fans around the world, I want to communicate with them, so I prepare for the greetings of the country.

As a public relations ambassador for King Sejong Institute, we will communicate with people around the world more actively with a sense of mission.

Lee Min Ho's 'Good Influence'

Since 2014, MINHO has continued to share with the environment, children, and animals through the donation platform 'PROMIZ'. Promises consistently pursues the value of 'fun' and 'donation' and realizes the value of sharing by making and selling various design products and donating the whole profit. In addition, SNS actively promotes awareness-raising on social issues, leading many people to naturally participate in sharing.

Lee Min-ho, a public relations ambassador for King Sejong Institute, plans to further exert this 'good influence' through his role. Lee says. Good deeds are meaningful in themselves, they don't need any special reason to do good things, but they can feel the value of good deeds more than when they are alone. It's better to meet the blank, and the size of love that will be transmitted will also increase. How can we be more loving?

As a public relations ambassador for the King Sejong Institute that delivers Korean unique values along with Korean,

I want to share beautiful affection with the world.

Actor Lee Min-ho has everything from charm to acting to good influence. Wouldn't he be a public relations ambassador for King Sejong Institute just to give more people around the world about Korean language and culture? We look forward to various activities in the future!

• Like 8

PROMIZ FB Update

Milk Mustache project to provide milk to children waiting for new families

The donations you have made was delivered to the Holt Children's Services.
Let's read the story about Lee Min Ho, the Muse of PROMIZ, who has acted for adoption-waiting children and gave them milk mustache.

PROMIZ supports Milk Mustache project all the time

201909181548773642_5d81d3ea93b4a.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111225013

• Like 5