Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

43 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20181017 on duty :

If you have watched videos, you may find It's so crowded and disordered these days, but his eyes are still so gentle and smiling, gooooood boy !!  :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

e3970d78gy1fwax6jglnaj20u011iq4n.jpg

e3970d78gy1fwax6h9pq3j20l311i7dt.jpg

e3970d78gy1fwaybtktbrj20l50l5ju3.jpg

732c87dbgy1fwawmb767dj20u01hcn41.jpg

732c87dbgy1fwawmedafdj20u01hck24.jpg

732c87dbgy1fwawmh9ruzj21hc1hcgui.jpg

45b8d7b7gy1fwawis4bikj21jb137kjl.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :P

11 K-Dramas To Watch When You’re In The Mood To Travel And Fall in Love

Meeting a stranger while traveling and finding love in a beautiful, romantic place is such a dream, which is why these kinds of K-dramas are so addicting to watch. This is true especially for older dramas where a particular country outside Korea is central to the story. And just as you would expect, most of them have the name of the country in the title!

Here are some old dramas to watch if you want to go back on memory lane and relieve all the feels that come from the classics, as well as some fairly new ones that will make you fall both for the characters and locations:

The Legend of the Blue Sea

The Legend of the Blue Sea” is another drama that starts off in Spain. Shim Cheong (Jun Ji Hyun), a mermaid from the Joseon Dynasty, falls for a nobleman in the past. In the present day, she becomes human and sticks to the nobleman’s doppelganger Heo Joon Jae (Lee Min Ho) like glue as she tries to make sense of this new, fascinating world outside the sea. One memorable scene takes place outside the shopping mall in Palau de la Música Catalana where Heo Joon Jae finds Shim Cheong under the rain and shields her with an umbrella. It’s an iconic image that was used in the drama’s teasers. We also see them galloping around Girona and getting a good view of the sea, wide plazas, and famous architectural sites.

legend-of-the-blue-sea-768x431.jpg

Lee-Min-Ho.jpg

legend-of-the-blue-sea.png

Catch the first episode of “The Legend of the Blue Sea”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

Today Update!

좋은 건 널리널리 알려요♥
Date 2018. 10. 17 17: 01: 00 Hit 11

동기들은 알고 있었어?
민호가 tvN <빅 포레스트>에 잠깐 출연했던거?

드라마 주인공이 한창 잘나가던 시절이 있었는데,
그때 시상식에서 민호랑 같이 사진도 찍었다며 인증샷을 자랑하는 장면이야 ㅎㅎ
역시 연예인 중에 연예인!!
찰나였지만 늘 꾸준히 언급되는 민호 덕분에 민호부심 뿜뿜!

혹시 못 본 동기들이 있을까봐 함께 보자고 사진을 가져왔어~

201810171453511553243497.jpg

2019년 캘린더는 모두 잘 받았지?
캘린더에 실린 사진들 너무 좋지 않아?
내년에도 달력 한 장 한 장 넘기는 재미가 쏠쏠할 것 같아.
완소 아이템♥

날씨가 많이 쌀쌀해졌는데 옷 따뜻하게 입고
이번 한 주도 모두 파이팅 해!

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, alovebof said:

Today Update!

좋은 건 널리널리 알려요♥
Date 2018. 10. 17 17: 01: 00 Hit 11

동기들은 알고 있었어?
민호가 tvN <빅 포레스트>에 잠깐 출연했던거?

드라마 주인공이 한창 잘나가던 시절이 있었는데,
그때 시상식에서 민호랑 같이 사진도 찍었다며 인증샷을 자랑하는 장면이야 ㅎㅎ
역시 연예인 중에 연예인!!
찰나였지만 늘 꾸준히 언급되는 민호 덕분에 민호부심 뿜뿜!

혹시 못 본 동기들이 있을까봐 함께 보자고 사진을 가져왔어~ 

2019년 캘린더는 모두 잘 받았지?
캘린더에 실린 사진들 너무 좋지 않아?
내년에도 달력 한 장 한 장 넘기는 재미가 쏠쏠할 것 같아.
완소 아이템♥

날씨가 많이 쌀쌀해졌는데 옷 따뜻하게 입고
이번 한 주도 모두 파이팅 해! 

Hi alovebof, thanks for sharing this. The photos in the 2019 calendar are so good.  Ye, the weather in Seoul is getting chilly indeed. We can see this based from the get-up of LMH when he reports for work every day for some days now. :P

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Sigh ~ Too disordered these days.  :angry: 
His manager in MYM came to Suseo again this morning.  :mellow:

Aaaarrrghhh!!!!!!  It's upsetting to me.  I don't want to be called Minoz if this is what they do.

Disregarding guidelines and disrespecting LMH.

He has the patience of a saint!

:rage:  (Yes, I'll use the red, fiery face!)

• Like 3

cr: minozqui via Woodalchi Minoz'

Not a Faith related picture, but I still thought it is a nice picture of LMH.  

Spoiler

FAITH EPISODE 10!

Thanks @Latifah_ for recap and everyone for their comments

I think LMH/CY is hot with this hairstyle and with a blue uniform.  I'm just loving the bromance between CY and the King.  What do you guys think, does ES have feeling for CY at this point?  I'm not sure.  I like CY when he has the fierce look.  Is Dae man a junior Woodalchi?  Wow, flute boy is brutal.  I am starting to focus more on ES's blue purse because of the DB comments.  I never paid attention to how much airtime the blue purse had until the rewatch and reading the DB comments. I have to say that I agree with many of the Db comments that this episode wasn't particularly good.  I found myself wandering in thought.  

I'm subbing episode 11 for CallieP this week.  Since DF shut down and I don't have a Viki subscription, it will take a bit for me to watch the episode.  Hopefully I'll finish by or before sunday,

Well, nuts I just heard/read dramafever shut down.  

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

The evidence of LMH's popularity in China.   :w00t:

In the class of University and the teacher was talking about Max Weber's theory: Three type of authority in Bureaucratic Model.
(Please refer to  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZTtQ-RWTZE  )

Three Types of Authority:

Traditional Authority

Charisma Authority

Rational-Legal Authority

Lee Min Ho is the example of "Charisma Authority."   :lol::lol:

0067m8N9ly1fwdekt5z1zj30qo0yh43f.jpg

0067m8N9ly1fwdeksxye0j30qo0qojss.jpg

cr owner via 米米米米mi大米

• Like 5

On 10/5/2018 at 10:39 PM, syntyche said:

Comments:

Funny scene when Lady Choi pulled Choi Young aside to warn him against falling for Eun Soo. A mighty warrior being scolded by his aunt. But I think Choi Young is slowly realizing that he is starting to feel for Eun Soo.

And the hair! I was getting used to his wavy hair in the previous episodes. However, his hair in the last episode’s preview was off for me. But his hair now, I am liking a lot. It gives him a bit of angst, but still looks adorable....

But Eun Soo didn’t take it too well, feeling betrayed and all. She lied, as Choi Young asked her to, but she probably didn’t imagine that it would lead to her being accused of a crime. Choi Young has a ton of work to do to win her back.

I am behind, just finished episode 9. I thought LMH looked extremely handsome in the scene where Eun Soo said she was sorry that she was not able to help him and he had to kill the ex-king. He was looking at her and he looked very handsome in the scene.

It was so funny when the man in white was putting onions onto CY's spoon. He looked so uncomfortable and had to move away only to be followed by the man in white :lol:

• Like 4

cr:  via Minoz Mexico Official

Spoiler

FAITH EPISODE 11

Overall, I liked this episode much better than last week although it leaves me with questions.  

The show opens with CYrushing to save ES.  Firelady asks ES who is dearest to her (and the first firelayd will kill).  Es replies that she cannot answer such a ridiculous question so firelady and fluteboy should do whatever they want.  The Woodalchi come to rescue ES, but fluteboy starts playing his flute and blood appears in the ears of the Woodalchi and ES.  CY and Daeman finally arrive.  CY wipes blood from ES's ear.  Ouch, it hurts to watch ES brush CY's hand away as he asks if she is ok.  Why was she cold to CY?  wow, the King is becoming more and more bold against Gi Cheol!  A fight, of sorts, ensues between Gi Cheol and CY with CY finally able to push Gi Cheol's hand from his shoulder.  Shouldn't CY be stronger, simply by virtue of being younger?  Aww, sweet scene with the Queen telling the King that she will stay with him.  Another scene I like is CY talking to Yi Seong-gye.  I like what DB says "Young may be hot as the warrior, but he's downright adorable as the hyung."  Heehee the Woodalchi watching ES and CY talking.  As the King prepares for his lecture, the loud mouth advisor tells the King that the people will love him because the King has ES.  CY persuades the King not to sell out ES.  ES prepares to go to heaven's door to wait for it to open.  ES asks Dr jang for help (34.37) Cute!  As ES tries to escape, he runs into CY.  ES tells CY that she will no longer hold him to his promise to return her to her world and offers a handshake.  Our couple parts ways--wah:cold_sweat:24.34  CY meets with Lee Je-hyun to attend the King's lecture.  Yahoo, ES mistakens deok-man for CY--yeah, I think she has feelings for CY.  Squeal,  I love how CY and King are able to talk to each other, more like friends rather than King-subject.   Now this part, I didn't and still don't understand.  So, CY is considering death because ES doesn't need him any more?  He just found a King that I respects and now he's considering suicide?  ES rushes to find CY who is on his way to see Gi Cheol.  Why now? 

I was able to watch Faith on Kissasian although it was painful because it froze twice so I had to restart it.  

• Like 5

Legend of the blue sea was TOP 1 of overall ranking in Japan dTV.

o0974218414287126396.png?caw=800

cr  Logo

Someone posted this news on DC, remember that anything related LMH will be hot on DC ? Yes, this post was super hot.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new2&amp;no=5299382&amp;page=227

005Uf2zYgy1fwf2kxaq02j30ns0llaju.jpg

And many comments of this post were very positive. According to Chinese translation by 何夕 of partial comments, I translated to English.

Spoiler

005Uf2zYgy1fwf2kyxc6nj30ev0mfn45.jpg

** Recently, LOTBS got the best overseas performance, but no related reports, so people only know that Goblxx or other dramas are very hot overseas. I don't mean it need to hype, but even no basic promotion ?

** Is there any place where Lee Min Ho is not popular ? It’s just amazing, causing a syndrome in our country and becoming a representative of Hallyu. When writer Park Ji-eun has a slight miss, no other actors like Lee Min Ho to grasp the character’s soul and make it shine.

** Now I know why the industry said that Lee Min Ho is a brand himself, and why the director of "Believer" said that he didn't think of anyone but LMH as a super star.

** Lee Min Ho’s dramas, can increase the rating in our country, the advertisements can be sold out, and are very popular in overseas, so people will early line up to find him to do his next work ?

**I like Heo Joon Jae and Kim Dam Ryung. When Heo Joon Jae deceived in various identities, it's very interesting. It is true that his  acting to the details can make the character become alive and he can grasp the key points, haha William Choi, haha.

** LOTBS seems to be a big hit overseas, but is it really not reported at all ?

** At the time of the broadcast, there was not any news about Hallyu. Can it be released now? It’s really a weird production company. Anyway, it’s amazing.

** Lee Min Ho’s Hallyu power is still as it used to be. If he come out after his social service, must lead the Hallyu again?! But he is very low profile, so I like him.

** Hurry up the news of the next work.

** Lee Min Ho was also very low profile during his events before, no hype.
Comment Reply 1 : He need not to hype. He is not an actor in the cognitive period, but is already a superstar.
Comment reply 2 : Of course, there is no need to hype. In fact, he does not hype.

** LOTBS is completely based on the power of the actors to get such a high rating, and really also thank to actors in overseas.

• Like 5

Faith Episode 11

Thank you, CarolynH, for the summary.  I think Eun Soo is pushing CY away because she doesn’t want him to get into trouble by being close to her (and will insist on  protecting her).  She thinks she can handle Gi Cheol herself. Dumb idea, but there you are. I think she also doesn’t want to get attached to him, since she wants to leave his world. He’s already indicated that he won’’t go with her to her world. 

• Like 3