Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4v62-wJB7Q/?igshid=eo6kv4tuz11k

HEELO 언니쓰트럭                              Heelo Unnies Truck
드라마 "더킹" 이민호 배우님               Drama "The King"  Actor Lee Min Ho

이민호 whit kmz                                  
Lee Min Ho whit kmz
잘생김 한도초과                                   Handsomeness over limit
세계를 한류로 물들인 가을 남자         Autumn men who have stained the world with Korean Wave
이곤폐하로 돌아온 한류프린스           Hallyu Prince returns to His Majesty Lee Gon

한류프린스 답게 통크게 준비한                        
Being worthy of Hallyu Prince
이곤다방과 떡모 분식까지                                 Pasta and rice cake snack prepared
야외촬영으로 고생하시는 더킹팀                      "The King" Team suffering from outdoor shooting
식사끝내시고 폭풍 주문해 주셨는데요             After the meal, comes storm orders

한 낮엔 따가운 햇빛 탓인지 시원한 아아와                     
It's because of the warm sunlight in the middle of the day
리얼미숫가루 달달한 바닐라빈라떼는 인기 폭팔             Sweet vanilla latte is extremely popular

현장 인원만 300명                                                                                                          300 persons at the filming site
무제한 서포트트!!!! 더킹팀 열촬 하시는 만큼 시원한 음료 많이 찾으셨구요~           
Unlimited support !!!! As The King team shot carefully, there were plenty of cool drinks available

촬영으로 못 나오시는 팀들 위해서 제작부에서 주문도 해주시고 픽업까지          
The production department also ordered food and brought it for the team who couldn't come out for busy at filming.
못드시는분 계실까 스윗하게 챙겨주시는 제작부!!             Is there anyone who can't eat? Very sweet production department!!

여태까지 이런 팀들은 없었따                             
There has never been such a team
현장 분위기 최고  팀워크 최고                            The atmosphere is the best, the teamwork is the best

해떨어지기전에 찍으셔야 한다고 더킹팀 바쁘게 움직이셨구요~      
The King Team has been busy filming before sunset
붉은 노을이 물들어가고 어둠이 살짝 내려 앉을때                               Red sunset dyed red, the night came quietly

어디서 보아도 눈에 띄는 명품 기럭지                                                 
Luxury gems that stand out from anywhere
편안한 옷차림에도 멋찜 폭팔 하는 조각미모                                       Sculpture beauty to blow up even in a comfortable dress
떠~~ 억~~ 벌어진 넓은 어깨에 콩알만한 얼굴 크기 완벽한 비율~~ 눈부심 주의     Broad shoulders bean-sized face in perfect proportion ~
빛나는 미모                                                                                               Glowing Beauty
이민호 배우님이 똬앗!!!                                                                            Actor Lee Min-ho has taken over !!!

팬분들께 환한 미소 선하시며 다정하게 이야기 나누셨는데요~                
Smile to the fans, friendly conversation ~
이비주얼 실화?? 팬분들 소녀처럼 너무 수줍어 하시며 두볼 발그레         Is this vision real? The fans blushed shyly like teenage girls

배우님 보기위해 멀리서 오신 다른 팬분들께도 잊지 않고 손 흔들어 주셨구요~  
Didn't forget to wave to other fans who have come all the way to see the actor

이민호 배우님 리얼죠리퐁퐁 죠리퐁 가득넣어 매니저님께 잘 전달드렸구요~     
Actor Lee Minho really great, totally and well conveyed to his manager

이민호 배우님 첫 서포트의 스타트를 언니쓰가 함께 하게 되서 너무 행복한 시간이었습니다~  
It was a happy time for (we) Unnie to join Lee Min-ho's first support.

쌀쌀해지는 날씨에 이민호 배우님 건강 잘 챙기시구요~ 열촬ㆍ즐촬 하시길 바라요~   
Let's take care of Lee Min-ho's health in the chilly weather.

EJI9EZbU4AAyCjt?format=jpg&name=360x360

EJI9EyeXUAAIn3Q?format=jpg&name=medium

EJI9FQtXUAAQwei?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

EJI9Fj7WsAAicRt?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 8

I saw a post on IG from one of Lee Min Ho Fan account Stating "According to the increase in the cost in Film production, we are facing a lack of budget for advertising. Which is why the drama will start on 9 december."

I'm not sure where is the real source for this statement. I have screenshot the picture along with the caption, but couldn't load it here.

Anybody can confirm on this news? I have been wondering for the lack of news, Such as Script reading pictures/Video. And considering of the A-list actors who are in this productions, the writer, the PD. And how this Drama is highly anticipated, i see very little news/advertising. And The Actors involve also not posting much on their social media.

I don't know if this is true, or the lack of advertising due to the Production company keeping things in secret until they are ready to release the Teaser?.

Would hate to see this drama fail because of budget, since it is highly anticipated and is a comeback Drama for both Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun.

I saw a post on IG from one of Lee Min Ho Fan account Stating "According to the increase in the cost in Film production, we are facing a lack of budget for advertising. Which is why the drama will start on 9 december."

I'm not sure where is the real source for this statement. I have screenshot the picture along with the caption, but couldn't load it here.

Anybody can confirm on this news? I have been wondering for the lack of news, Such as Script reading pictures/Video. And considering of the A-list actors who are in this productions, the writer, the PD. And how this Drama is highly anticipated, i see very little news/advertising. And The Actors involve also not posting much on their social media.

I don't know if this is true, or the lack of advertising due to the Production company keeping things in secret until they are ready to release the Teaser?.

Would hate to see this drama fail because of budget, since it is highly anticipated and is a comeback Drama for both Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun.

4 hours ago, scrawford said:

Hi scrawford, I haven't heard any news or read about this new date of the drama broadcast on December 9. Script-reading pictures has been released, I guess you missed it. But, no video so far, though.  So far, what I know is 'The King: The Eternal Monarch' is expected to premiere in the first half of next year ( 2020). In Korea, much of the budget is spent on the appearance fees of top stars. In some cases, the actors may take up as much as 55-65% of the whole budget. Everything else, including salaries of lesser-known actors, extras, and technical staff, location rent and other expenses, have to be covered from the remaining amount. Often, production companies overrun their budgets and cannot pay salaries. :P

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm a fan of Yoxx Ah
I opened my eyes with Lee Min Ho.  
Very handsome
He's so slim and the face is so small

✴Flashing✴
Where does the light shine when there's no reflector?
Not a real human being
It was the appearance that God created in the realm of the gods

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I just found a post on Weibo that ginkgo is the only living species in the division Ginkgophyta, all others being extinct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginkgo_biloba

So, will the ginkgo tree be a metaphor for the loneliness of Emperor Lee Gon ?

• Like 5

6 hours ago, scrawford said:

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=001&aid=0011205185

Google translation :

Advertising revenues are low due to a surge in production costs. 

Not only romantic comedy but also thriller, fantasy, and historical genres, the genre of Korean Wave stars await their return. Who is the main character that will break the jackpot? 

And lots of filming dramas were mentioned in the news, I don't know if you were saying this news, but the news didn't report that "The King" would start on December. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

cr: as tagged

Spoiler

DMZ ep 1

Thanks @1ouise for starting us off on ep 1.

I'm glad that LMH accepted this project, if nothing else but to enhance his life experience. 

This episode has a scene i thought was funny-the stare down between the boar and LMH.

He's like a big kid sliding on his duffle bad in the snow.

I think my favorite was the island with the birds and LMH trying to dodge the birds--and poop.  i couldn't watch the part where the baby bird got attacked.  Our boy is really soft hearted, isn't he?  

I couldn't watch the boar eat the snake either.  Or the mamushi eating the rat.  I really hate snakes.

@scrawford:  Welcome to the thread!:)

• Like 6

I’m with you, @CarolynH. I couldn’t watch the baby birds being attacked either. What an interesting and challenging adventure that must have been for LMH, so totally different than his usual life.  And thanks, @1ouise for the photo of the scene where they ask him if he’s a good singer and he laughs. That was one of my favorites!

The weird juxtaposition of the wilderness with all the weapons, soldiers and barbed wire of the DMZ was fascinating to me. It was hard for me to get my head around it. Also, unlike a lot of other wildlife shows I’ve seen that go easy on the daily life and death struggles, this one really struck me with how hard and brutal life in the wild can be, all the while in the middle of so much beauty. Terrific show and I’m very proud of LMH for donating his time to do it!

• Like 6

thanks @1ouise @CarolynH @msdot ,

Never have I been so interested in watching a wildlife documentary before. It’s nice to see the natural side of LMH and he has such a soothing narration voice  ! 
The ramen scene was loveable when he said his mum would silently cook him dinner seeing this. I couldn’t bear watching the wild boar eating one another. Kind of heartache seeing our LMH struggling with the stairs and having to wake in the middle of his sleep for the wild goat. 

He truly has a big heart, so proud of him donating his talent this way. 

• Like 5

20191116 K-news :

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000776967?lfrom=twitter

Google translation :

'The King' Lee Min-ho, 'All-around sportsman'

0000776967_001_20191116093102095.jpg?typ

Actor Lee Min-ho predicts as good as a 'sportsman' for his new work.

Lee Min-ho will use the motor nerve in the SBS drama “The King: The Lord of Eternity” (The King), which will be broadcast in April next year, to show more dynamic appearance than before. Training for this purpose has been captured by some fans recently, which is stimulating curiosity.

In the drama of fantasy genre, Lee Min Ho played the role of Lee Gon, the fourth emperor of the Korean Empire. The production team describes the Igon character as 'The Prince of White Horse in the middle of Gwanghwamun'.

Lee Min-ho, who chose “The King” as his return after completing his military service on April 25 this year, actually rode a white horse at Goksan Mungwang Reservoir in Chungcheongbuk-do at the end of October, attracting the attention of tourists around him. At the scene where the ginkgo tree road in yellow is in full bloom, he finished shooting against the backdrop of scattering ginkgo leaves.

Recently, it also appeared in the rowing stadium of Misari Racing Park in Hanam, Gyeonggi-do.

Lee Min Ho's lively scene of rowing and wearing a sleeveless costume despite the chilly weather suddenly came. In addition, through the drama, such as challenging a variety of things that have been saved. Gaps are also being guided by experts in the sport.

'The King', a pre-production method that completes the filming before the broadcast, is also attracting much attention as a new work by artist Eun-Sook Kim who wrote tvN 'Dokkaebi' and 'Mr. Sunshine'. It is a fantasy romance that transcends the era of the imperial Korean Empire, which has moved to 2020, in cooperation with the present detective (Kim Go-eun).

• Like 6

Hi. Not sure if anyone else on here lives in the same Viki area as me but if so wanted to let you know that Faith has suddenly been made available after always saying it was restricted due to licensing.

Have you seen that in Russia LMH has been voted the best looking Korean actor - it was revealed in an entertainment show called “please look after the refrigerator”

I must admit voting for him in a poll to find the world’s sexiest man- it’s a bit of fun!

• Like 4

First images of Lee Min Ho's new drama make fans fall in love on social media. This production is expected to be one of the most successful for next season in the South Korean entertainment industry

EJOmIzxVUAAfkhZ.jpg

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2019/11/12/lee-min-ho-primeras-imagenes-del-nuevo-dorama-de-lee-min-ho-circulan-en-redes-sociales-y-fans-quedan-encantadas-con-su-apariencia/?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Lee Min-Ho is No. 2 on ‘Sexiest Man in the World 2019’ Preliminary Poll.

The Final Battle voting is until November 28, 2019.

Vote for Lee Min Ho here:

http://www.starmometer.com/2019/11/14/sexiest-man-in-the-world-2019-the-final-battle/

EJeiu6EUUAE5wiw.png

Here’s What 20 Of Today’s Biggest K-Drama Stars Look Like In Their First Roles Vs. Their Latest Roles

1.  Lee Min Ho

Debut role: 2003, on Secret Campus as Park Du Hyeon

Latest role: 2016, on Legend Of The Blue Sea as Heo Joon Jae

EJm2Z4IU4AAvEhD.jpg

EJm2aG9U8AIoREI.jpg

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/heres-20-todays-biggest-k-drama-stars-look-like-in-first-roles-vs-latest-roles/

Lee Min Ho tops Russia's list of Korean actors with good looks.

Other actors in the list revealed in the JTBC entertainment show, "Please Take Care of My Refrigerator"

EJqdwpUU4AEl5J5.jpg

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001076468

• Like 5

15 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho tops Russia's list of Korean actors with good looks.

Other actors in the list revealed in the JTBC entertainment show, "Please Take Care of My Refrigerator"

The show made a big mistake.

Total 86 actors is a poll for best Korean actor :

http://beauty-around.com/en/voting/item/1239-best-korean-actors

LMH got #1 for several years.

There is a link of "the most handsome Korean actors" on this page, that is rating by the website and LMH is ranked #8.

• Like 1

Thank you Syntyche- doesn’t he look gorgeous and that outfit looks really expensive and good on him. I was looking at the reaction of the crowd- some of them look totally awestruck. It must be lovely to be see him in the flesh.

I wonder when we will start to get some official publicity stuff from the production.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Thank you Syntyche- doesn’t he look gorgeous and that outfit looks really expensive and good on him. I was looking at the reaction of the crowd- some of them look totally awestruck. It must be lovely to be see him in the flesh.

I wonder when we will start to get some official publicity stuff from the production.

He does look gorgeous! :wub: Imagine a greek god walking down the streets.

Yup, I wonder when they will release some official publicity; even the script reading, they haven't officially released it yet I think.

Other "The King" photos

cr: minoz_loe.annie, cto

EJ049_tUEAEH0nD.jpg

EJ04-LoU4AAe8Nm.jpg

EJ04-rcU8AAV6JD.jpg

Spoiler

EJ0sJd0U0AEyzWv.jpg

EJ0XrMKWkAYUHP7.jpg

EJ0XsAbWsAAjCth.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Looking Forward to the Dramas of 2020

There is a line of dramas featuring famous stars and famous productions lined up in 2020.

It's the end of the year, but the drama industry is preparing for next year's dramas. As pre-production becomes increasingly common, there are a number of works that have already been filmed. We take a look at dramas coming in 2020 according to actors, writers, and seasons.

- A credible production team

Just like a well-written scenario, the drama is a 'writer's work of art'. 2020 brings dramas from famous writers.

The most anticipated drama of all is, of course, Kim Eun-sook and SBS's "The King: Forever Sovereign", starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun. Despite the cold weather, they have started filming and are getting ready to meet viewers next year. "The King: Forever Sovereign" is a fantasy romance drama in which a deity has unleashed a demon unto the world of humans, and that demon has opened the door to a parallel world.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : sports.khan.co.kr/ent...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

PROMIZ FB Update 112119

PROMIZ Quiz: How do we provide clean water for healthy growth of African children?

1 Send water delivery
2 Pray for rain
3 Buying airplane tickets to Africa
4 Press 'LIKE' for PROMIZ KNOCK campaign

The answer is 4 :P
If 'LIKE' is achieved 5,000 times, PROMIZ will donate $5,000 to Charity Water's African well project.
The most enjoyable and easy way to donate together!
KNOCK Campaign
press 'LIKE' for below linked posting

https://www.facebook.com/…/a.75705483103…/2661295567278140/…

• Like 3