Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180803 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

Good boy ! He tried to hold every fan's hand even with one finger.    :lol:

a986b668gy1ftw84gefg3j20v91irhdt.jpg

a986b668gy1ftw84imes7j20v91jdhdt.jpg

a986b668gy1ftw84kgf0yj20v91j3e81.jpg

I found there were more and more male fans these days.   :P

cr as tagged / Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. This is the reason why I adore him! He's so genuine towards his fans. :lol: Oh....so NICE to know that he gains MORE male fans.

• Like 2

7nmZWPR.gif

yKbZLgl.gif

072IphZ.gif

Spoiler

CH Episode 20 (Finale)

At the junkyard, badly beaten Young Joo dies while clasping Yoon Sung’s hand. On the way to the port, Yoon Sung calls Jin Pyo to ask why he had to lie and send Young Joo to the junkyard. Meanwhile, Kim Jong Shik, Young Joo’s dad, wakes up in his hospital bed. 

jDhgQfW.gif

At the port, Chun Jae Man and two of his guards are stopped by Jin Pyo. Jin Pyo takes out the guards, and goes after Jae Man. He strikes him with his sword-cane.

hpF5T60.gif

Yoon Sung arrives at the port, and is frustrated when he sees the unconscious guards and Jae Man lying in a pool of blood. He then opens the secret document, and sees the four men responsible for the special task in 1983, whom they’ve sought their revenge against. He finally learns who the fifth man is - Choi Eung Chan, the current President, his biological father. He realizes where everything has come down to.

IrHfsFt.gif

B7N7JSY.gif

He confronts Jin Pyo, telling him he’s no different from Jae Man, and thinks he wouldn’t be able to take revenge on his real father. He has seen what a good president he is, to which Jin Pyo rebuts, he did not get to that seat cleanly.

984HWrA.gif

Seo Yong Hak calls the press and declares that the City Hunter’s next target is the President, who was the mastermind of the sweep mission in 1983. The President calls an emergency press conference and denies his involvement in the sweep mission.

At Young Joo’s funeral, the President arrives. Yoon Sung also arrives, and is confronted by Pil Jae, who reveals he is the City Hunter, and calls him a killer. The president witnesses this, so back at his office, he goes over Yoon Sung’s records. Pil Jae drops by, and tells him that Jin Pyo is part of the sweep mission. He also reveals that Yoon Sung is Park Moo Yeol and Lee Kyung Hee’s son.

ZOHLWfo.gif

Yoon Sung drops by the President’s office. He asks him if the things he said in the press conference are true. The president confirms, and explains the choices he had to make. Yoon Sung questions the greatness of his causes, when they are done with means and methods that are wrong.

5WEqmwg.gif

Meanwhile, Nana visits Yoon Sung’s house, and tries to talk him out of his revenge on his own father. She fears that as the President’s guard, they may have to meet again.

xf7UJYd.gif

Yoon Sung, now working with Sang Gook, looks into the possible deal of the President with Councilor Lee Young Taek for the passage of the private school reform bill. The President meets up with the councilor in a restaurant, and does ask for his help in passing the bill. In exchange, the President offers to make arrangements so the councilor wouldn’t be summoned to the prosecutor’s office. Yoon Sung, just outside of the room, hears this deal, and confronts the President. He tells him that he has the secret book from 1983.

xIRNCcW.gif

Yoon Sung then meets up with the person in charge of the money during the presidential election, and learns that the President may have a record of the election money. He then heads to the President’s house, with Da Hye’s tutorial lessons as front. He slips into a room, and rummages for the ledger. The President suddenly appears behind him, with the ledger on hand. He gives him the ledger, and submits to whatever Yoon Sung decides to do.

MefUwNQ.gif

Yoon Sung heads off with the ledger, but stops as the President says, “You living like this, your father is sorry.”

Vb4iMIY.gif

Nana makes a final plea to Yoon Sung, but he is determined with his plan. He sends out copies of the secret book to the press, including the records of the President’s political slush fund. The press receives these files, as the private school reform bill gets passed. Due to the news of his scandals, calls are made for the President’s impeachment.

ZVyAX66.gif

Yoon Sung prepares his gun. So does Jin Pyo. And Nana.

The President, after hanging up Jin Pyo’s call, instructs his guards to let his expected guest in without a bodysearch. Jin Pyo arrives, but is met instead by Yoon Sung. The two point their guns at each other.

sylVgtJ.gif

Yoon Sung laments about the toll the revenge has taken on his life. He only wanted to live a happy and normal life with his dad. He suddenly points his gun to his own head. If this is his destiny, he would end it with his own hands.

He5tDXq.gif

The President and Nana stop him. Jin Pyo, who has come to take the President’s life, shoots the President, as the latter shoves Nana away. But Yoon Sung rushes in front of the President to take the bullet.

T3xg7Ch.gif

The guards flood the scene. Jin Pyo points the gun at the bleeding Yoon Sung, as he declares that he is the only survivor of the sweep mission, and took revenge on the men responsible for it. He then blurts out, “I am the City Hunter.” He drops the clip of his gun, turns around, and the guards shoot him down. Drenched in blood, Yoon Sung and Jin Pyo both reach out to clasp hands.

iTeRmrI.gif

Fast forward - Da Hye serves coffee to Nana, whose father has passed away. They are visited by Ki Joon and Eun Ah, who handed them invitations for their wedding. Meanwhile, as Ajusshi and Yoon Sung’s mom are preparing to leave for the US, they receive Eun Ah’s wedding invitation and the former President’s well wishes.

Nana herself is also heading for a trip, when she sees someone familiar from afar. She hurries towards him, but to no avail. She turns around, and sees Yoon Sung.

v6VZRq0.gif

A memorial is built for the 21 soldiers who sacrificed their lives for their country. First on the list are Lee Jin Pyo and Park Mu Yeol.

It all ends with Yoon Sung driving in the night.

rzWqmlj.gif

Comments:

I am having withdrawal syndrome from City Hunter. The last time I felt like this was with LOTBS. :tears:

When Young Joo died, Yoon Sung fixing up his suit shows that he respects Young Joo, despite their different methods and perspective on things. I think a death on someone around Yoon Sung, especially that of Young Joo whom he shares the same mission of bringing forth justice, would push him further to his cause.

It was heartbreaking for Yoon Sung to finally know that Jin Pyo orchestrated everything his whole life, from his abduction from his mother, to making him believe he is somebody else’s son, all the while knowing who his real father is. And it all comes down to son killing his own father. Heartbreaking, but story-wise, its irony is so satisfying that I can’t wait to see how such story line would end.

So it turns out the President is also corrupt. Good thing that Yoon Sung did not inherit that bad side. He is in fact upright that he would bring to justice anyone, even if he is his own blood.

At Young Joo’s funeral, I thought Pil Jae, of all his colleagues, would be the first one to say a testimony about Young Joo. Well, the writers were reserving it for his confrontation with Yoon Sung, to reveal that he is the City Hunter. I guess it was more dramatic, and that’s when the President learned about the Yoon Sung – City Hunter angle.

It must be very disappointing for Yoon Sung to be lied upon straight to his face when the President denied his involvement with the sweep mission. The President may have been forced to make those choices, he may have a great cause, but Yoon Sung is right to question him if he’ll still stand by his cause even if the methods are wrong. Well, come to think of it, Yoon Sung also has a great cause, and his methods are also wrong when he breaks the law to achieve that cause. Hmm, at least he is not corrupt like his father.

Not much fight scenes for LMH in this episode, but lots of heartbreaking and teary-eyed scenes. I like the scene when the President hands Yoon Sung the ledger, and as his father, says sorry for him living that kind of life. I love it when LMH gets teary-eyed on cue.  

As they were preparing their guns for battle, I was holding my breath. Unlike in the previous episode where I saw Young Joo’s death coming, in this episode, I was clueless on who dies, if any. I just took the ride and let the story surprise me. And surprise it did. Or more like shock. When Yoon Sung pointed his gun at his own head, my jaw dropped. His lines leading to that moment made sense to him ending his own life, story-wise (but in the Minoz world, not really :lol:). And then he leaps and takes the bullet for the President. Damn! Couldn't he be any more of a hero? Nana’s fear of them meeting in a situation where he would have to take the target that Nana is protecting, didn’t really happen, rather, HE protected the target. It’s consistent with his character really, since from the start, he didn’t want anybody dying. It’s just Jin Pyo who is bloodthirsty. But that turned out against him, as he shot the son he raised. The father-son relationship of these two is really out of the ordinary – Jin Pyo is evil and not endearing to Yoon Sung, but he still calls him Father and rescues him. And now Jin Pyo shows that he, after all, loves Yoon Sung and proves it in the most extreme and jaw-dropping way – takes the fall for his son. And what a dramatic and tragic way to end that scene with the two reaching out and clasping hands. It’s so “you and me until the end,” on the same vein as, “you and me against the world” in a previous episode, when they were standing back to back surrounded by goons.  Javabeans’ comment is worth noting: “Jin Pyo gives not only his life to Yoon-sung but takes the blame, so that Yoon-sung could in fact have a happy life after all this darkness and revenge.”

I love how this scene unfolded. It capped off the excitement that has been building up in the past episodes. It showed the interplay of various characters with different beliefs, methods, and causes, in a tragic but satisfying way.

I also like the open-ended scene of Yoon Sung and Nana meeting again. Of course, Yoon Sung did survive. I like that they didn’t have that cheesy ending. After that gut-wrenching, bloody scene, the sight of them together again is enough for me.   

In my list, City Hunter is one of LMH’s top dramas. It satisfies my fix for the mystery/thriller genre. I would very much like LMH to take on a project of this type. It showcases his range of talent, from doing his own fight scenes to capturing our emotions with his acting prowess.

Thanks, @CarolynH, @CallieP, and @Kris Silva for hosting the City Hunter rewatch. I very much enjoyed watching it with you, along with @gtLmh0622 and @1ouise. :D

• Like 5

On 8/3/2018 at 6:57 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

20180803 on duty :

005zuJBFgy1ftw7rl2nwrj30v91jlkjl.jpg

005zuJBFgy1ftw7rhhw6bj30v91jlu0x.jpg

005zuJBFgy1ftw7s1tsdyj30v91jlx6p.jpg

Hide contents

Good boy ! He tried to hold every fan's hand even with one finger.    :lol:

a986b668gy1ftw84gefg3j20v91irhdt.jpg

a986b668gy1ftw84imes7j20v91jdhdt.jpg

a986b668gy1ftw84kgf0yj20v91j3e81.jpg

I found there were more and more male fans these days.   :P

cr as tagged / Logo

This is so sweet :) 

gtLmh0622 can't thank you enough for these pics everyday. A big big THANK YOU

Though I wonder how you do this every day, do you stay close by if I may ask?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, heloise215 said:

This is so sweet :) 

gtLmh0622 can't thank you enough for these pics everyday. A big big THANK YOU

Though I wonder how you do this every day, do you stay close by if I may ask?

All those pictures were posted by other Minoz on Weibo or Twitter everyday, I just re-posted them on here.
You may find that I always credited to Logos of taking photos, I'm not staying close.   :P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER EPISODE 20-FINALE!

Thank you @syntyche for your review and thank for being our CH sub!  Thanks also to recappers @CalliePand @Kris Silva.  Arigato (ok, it's Japanese, but I'm too lazy to look for the spelling in Korean) to @gtLmh0622 and @1ouise for providing your comments!

I think Chun Jae Man is the worst of the 5.  Father is pretty awesome wiping out Jae Man's henchman with only his cane.  Aww, poor Soo Hee, just when they were going to get back together.  I even feel sorry for Jong Shik.  

How did CH get in the conference room when it's supposed to be searched before the President arrives? This is one of my favorite scenes with LMH.  I think it's so well acted --that pain, anguish, love  you can see all of that in his eyes as he looks at his Father, no not his birth father, but as javabeans or girlfriend mentioned, the Father who really did raise and love him. I think that scene, albeit tragic, is a beautiful scene.  Even though Father took the blame for everything, I wonder if LYS could ever have a "normal" life especially after witnessing Father die.  I know he now has people to love him, but I think something like that would stay with me a long long time.  We HAVE to vote on favorite scene with LMH.  For me, this is one in contention.  

a lot of the comments, in DB, were posts requesting a season 2 of CH.  The PD said that he doubted LMH would do a second season because his body had taken a beating filming the drama:(

What alternative ending would you have liked for City Hunter?  Everyone probably knows that there was some controversy and confusion about the final scene.  This is what I would have liked:

1.  The last scene ends with Father and LYS holding hands.  To me it would have been the perfect ending.  Yeah, yeah, I know it would have been a downer.

2.  Having the President sacrifice his life to save LYS (with Father still dying).  I don't think LYS had strong feelings for the President /Father.

Well deserved award for his work on City Hunter (at least that what I think it is since there are no subtitles, but the timing seems right and I hear LMH say City Hunter a couple of times--lol)  You have to advance to about 5.30 for LMH. 

cr:  joyful minoz

Good bye City Hunter, Hello Faith and our @Latifah_ recapping the first episode beginning next week!

ugh:  cr for video above with our cutie as tagged.  How about a drama with LMH with facial hair?  lol, I'm not sure about that, but a stubble may be nice, similar to GB.

• Like 5

CarolynH, LMH had facial hair at the end of the last episode of Faith. :). Yes, stubble like GB would be good, part of the time.

Oh, I never knew that the PD said that LMH's body took a beating, while filming CH. I can see that with all the fighting scenes he did. He must be bruised and sore. I guess PD would do a season 2 but LMH might not. That is a bummer though because he was so good as CH. PD did work with him on LBS though but the fighter is the mermaid and not him. He needed her protection, role reversal. :D

Spoiler

This final episodes is a very emotional one for Yoon Sung.  You see tears in his eyes almost through the whole episode. When he is disappointed by people he loves or respect:-

1. His pain when he said that Jin pyo must find it amusing to take him from his mom, lie about who his dad is and all the time wanting him to kill his real dad, the ultimate revenge without a thought to YS's wants or needs, to love someone and to live happily with Jin Pyo. The hurt he feels is just too devastating.Just a knife through his heart that the father he loves does not feel the same for him. He is just a tool to Jin Pyo. The
  2. The pain he suffers again when he realized that his real father and someone he really respected has clay feet. That he has to expose his crimes and that conflict must be knife twisting.
  3. It was painful again for poor YS when he realizes his father knew he was his biological son and giving him the evidence he was looking for. The conflict, he knows I am his son and he is giving me the evidence to expose him. That must be so difficult for YS but he cannot compromise his values and he has to do it to be true to himself even though it was hard and he understood what Young Joo must have suffered.
  4. When he faces Jin Pyo and hoping that he only way he can stop Jin Pyo is by giving up his own life. The direction Jin Pyo wanted to lead him to,  would end in his death so he might as well kill himself. The agony and lost dreams for happiness with Nana and Jin Pyo was always a dream. He gave up on hope. The tears filling his eyes
  5. Finally when he is on the floor and his father finally sacrificing for him and as the two lie in the pool of blood finally bonding and realizing their love for each other father and son must be so overwhelming and filled with emotion, sadness and pain for YS.

A very emotional final episode and Lee Min Ho nailed it. I saw City Hunter a few times but only today did I fully appreciate the final scene where YS and Jin Pyo reached out to each other and when Jin Pyo was horrified when he realized that he had shot the person he did love after all. Both LMH and the actor playing Jin Pyo's performance were  just right. Also this episode is about fathers and son. YS and Jin Pyo and YS and the president. His relationships with them. Very sad....

What do you all think happened at the end? Where is Nana going with or without LYS? Are they all going to the US but then he is driving around alone at night. Is he continuing to be City Hunter? But City Hunter is supposed to be dead. Interested in knowing how you all interprete the end of this drama.

• Like 4

1195669_mjybc4g_l.jpg

Spoiler

I really cried a lot for City Hunter Ep. 20.   :bawling:

The link of City Hunter Ep. 20 of the "amazing blog" :

http://blog.roodo.com/weichun_926/archives/16184771.html

Just looking these screen captures now, I feel crying.

1195575_440fs4d_l.jpg

1195669_mjybc4g_l.jpg

1195681_3ezq7yb_l.jpg

1195769_10gk59b_l.jpg

1195847_j2j01tt_l.jpg

1195853_jwslqaa_l.jpg

1195857_c0fue6o_l.jpg

1195863_qd2fqid_l.jpg

And there are 2 summary of City Hunter by the "amazing blog" :

http://blog.roodo.com/weichun_926/archives/16190407.html 

http://blog.roodo.com/weichun_926/archives/16278913.html

The 2nd summary is all about LMH.
She wrote at the beginning : If people started to know actor "Lee Min Ho" from BOF , then people will start to know "actor" Lee Min Ho from City Hunter.

Sorry that I have no time to write my comments or translate above excellent summary. Please use Google translation if you have interests to find what she wrote.

• Like 5

LMH in City Hunter episode 20:

Thank you for ALL your comments and for watching along with me!  (One episode per week is too slow for this show. :lol:

It's hard for me to choose a favorite LMH drama, but it's easy for me to say that this is one of my favorite k-dramas.  Everything works together in City Hunter.  It's incredible to realize that they did it all on a live-shooting schedule.  LMH gave his all to this drama.  The blood-shot eyes in the finale make me feel sorry for Lee Yoon-sung and Lee Min-ho. 

My favorite parts of this episode are his confrontations with his fathers:

Spoiler

tumblr_pd0j13vbzq1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_pd0j13vbzq1w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_pd0j13vbzq1w2zf0ho3_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_pd0j13vbzq1w2zf0ho4_540.png

tumblr_pd0j13vbzq1w2zf0ho5_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_pd0j13vbzq1w2zf0ho7_540.png

The very best part is that Yoon-sung is alive!  (I see this as real and not just as Nana's imaginings.)

tumblr_pd0j13vbzq1w2zf0ho8_540.png

Girlfriday's comments match my feelings about the drama:

Spoiler

GIRLFRIDAY’S COMMENTS

Not a perfect finale or a perfect show by any means, but damn was it gripping all the way till the end. I love that the final episode’s central conflict was the showdown between Jin-pyo and Yoon-sung. To me that was always the heart of the show — the father-son relationship that was so fraught with pain and misplaced love. It was the central love story to me, above Yoon-sung’s relationship with Nana.

One thing I absolutely love about this show’s treatment of the paternal conflict is that Jin-pyo IS the real dad, in the only way that matters. The fact that the president is the biological father does not somehow transfer nineteen episodes of daddy-angst onto someone new because of blood. Yoon-sung remains, from beginning to end, Jin-pyo’s son. Not by blood, obligation, or anything else but unconditional love. And Jin-pyo’s sacrifice in the end proves that Yoon-sung’s love for Dad wasn’t unrequited. Finally, a story that acknowledges that blood is NOT the end all be all! Welcome to kdramaland!

Jin-pyo was the most tragic character in this drama, and I knew from the start he would never survive. (A character that extreme can only end in epic death; it’s like a law of the universe.) But no matter how totally screwed up his worldview was, his all-too-late realization that Yoon-sung was the only thing that mattered, and his final resting place alongside Mu-yeol as a soldier finally put his vengeance to rest and his soul at peace in a satisfying way.

I’m good with the open-ended relationship with Nana (and prefer it in fact to a candy-coated version), because no matter which way you slice it, their relationship will always be an open-ended one. I would’ve liked more interaction, more words, more time, even if the end result were just as open-ended. But I got the sense that it was a casualty of the live-shoot, which is too bad.

As a series, City Hunter gave me that perfect combination of action and heart – what began as a quest to avenge a death became a young man’s journey to becoming a hero. It tapped into the core of what I love about hero fiction, in illustrating the cost of being an idealist in a corrupt world.

That’s why the death of Young-ju is so fitting in an ideological sense, because he was the most upright defender of justice, who paid the gravest price. To me that death is what seals Yoon-sung’s fate as the City Hunter. What came before are the stirrings of a hero; in taking up the mantle after Young-ju’s death, he becomes the hero both men were meant to be.

My biggest disappointment with the finale is the drama’s failure to nail this in a concrete way onscreen, at the end. It’s there thematically, and Young-ju’s death resonates with all the characters, but if I were writing this show, the last scene would’ve been Yoon-sung at Young-ju’s grave, overlooking the city he’s sworn to protect.

No words necessary; just that image alone would’ve satisfied the promise of the City Hunter’s future, spurred by the sacrifice of his brother in arms, the perfect mirror to the opening brotherhood between Jin-pyo and Mu-yeol, also separated by death. The moment was there in his death in Episode 19, and their relationship is the perfect bookend, but that tiny push of thematic resonance and closure would’ve been my ideal send-off for the City Hunter.

I loved City Hunter for a million reasons, but the biggest is this: it gets me right there, that place in my heart where my six-year old self refuses to give up on the idea that heroes fight evil and good prevails. It ran the gamut from hilarious and cheeky to kickass and epic, and though the finale’s delivery wasn’t pitch-perfect, as a whole the show swept me up in its world and made me want to live there.

credit: http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/07/city-hunter-episode-20-final/

• Like 6

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180806 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

a986b668gy1ftzoln4ns2j20v91loe81.jpg

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Although, I can't see his face for quite a while now, I still can say that LMH is looking better than ever.  He looks very attractive in whatever he wears in my eyes.  He will always be my bias. I love everything about him. I adore LMH! :lol:

• Like 2

On 8/5/2018 at 11:48 AM, CallieP said:

CarolynH, LMH had facial hair at the end of the last episode of Faith. :). Yes, stubble like GB would be good, part of the time.

Oh, I never knew that the PD said that LMH's body took a beating, while filming CH. I can see that with all the fighting scenes he did. He must be bruised and sore. I guess PD would do a season 2 but LMH might not. That is a bummer though because he was so good as CH. PD did work with him on LBS though but the fighter is the mermaid and not him. He needed her protection, role reversal. :D

Reveal hidden contents

This final episodes is a very emotional one for Yoon Sung.  You see tears in his eyes almost through the whole episode. When he is disappointed by people he loves or respect:-

1. His pain when he said that Jin pyo must find it amusing to take him from his mom, lie about who his dad is and all the time wanting him to kill his real dad, the ultimate revenge without a thought to YS's wants or needs, to love someone and to live happily with Jin Pyo. The hurt he feels is just too devastating.Just a knife through his heart that the father he loves does not feel the same for him. He is just a tool to Jin Pyo. The
  2. The pain he suffers again when he realized that his real father and someone he really respected has clay feet. That he has to expose his crimes and that conflict must be knife twisting.
  3. It was painful again for poor YS when he realizes his father knew he was his biological son and giving him the evidence he was looking for. The conflict, he knows I am his son and he is giving me the evidence to expose him. That must be so difficult for YS but he cannot compromise his values and he has to do it to be true to himself even though it was hard and he understood what Young Joo must have suffered.
  4. When he faces Jin Pyo and hoping that he only way he can stop Jin Pyo is by giving up his own life. The direction Jin Pyo wanted to lead him to,  would end in his death so he might as well kill himself. The agony and lost dreams for happiness with Nana and Jin Pyo was always a dream. He gave up on hope. The tears filling his eyes
  5. Finally when he is on the floor and his father finally sacrificing for him and as the two lie in the pool of blood finally bonding and realizing their love for each other father and son must be so overwhelming and filled with emotion, sadness and pain for YS.

A very emotional final episode and Lee Min Ho nailed it. I saw City Hunter a few times but only today did I fully appreciate the final scene where YS and Jin Pyo reached out to each other and when Jin Pyo was horrified when he realized that he had shot the person he did love after all. Both LMH and the actor playing Jin Pyo's performance were  just right. Also this episode is about fathers and son. YS and Jin Pyo and YS and the president. His relationships with them. Very sad....

What do you all think happened at the end? Where is Nana going with or without LYS? Are they all going to the US but then he is driving around alone at night. Is he continuing to be City Hunter? But City Hunter is supposed to be dead. Interested in knowing how you all interprete the end of this drama.

Hi CalliePit's just good & I feel happy that LMH didn’t get any serious injuries while filming those fighting scenes..... :o

On 8/3/2018 at 7:24 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

Today's whole set from Nuch Rosy  (Minoz from Thailand).

cr. Nuch Rosy

gtLmh, also, thanks for sharing this. So, the whole get-up was sponsored by his Thailand fans. NICE. LMH always appreciates all the stuff given to him by his fans. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, alovebof said:

Have any chinese can translated topic?

It is my magazine, I keep long time but I don't know topic talk about. ^^"

KPOP Magazine Vol. 05 07 July 2014

1. The topic of the cover is "Lee Min Ho will visit Hong Kong in June."

2. 3rd picture : Lee Min Ho will visit Hong Kong on June 29 for OSIM fan meeting. And he revealed some detail of filming Gangnam Blues at his Beijing fan meeting. He's very friendly and he predicted that Brazil would win the champion of the World Cup. 

3. 4th picture : "The most wanted star" of the variety show "Happy Camp" in Mainland China was Lee Min Ho. And Suphier invited Korean super star Lee Min Ho as their spokesperson.

"Happy Camp" is one of the most popular variety show in China since 1997. Lee Min Ho has been the guest of "Happy Camp" in 2012 and got the highest ratings of the show since 1997.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180707 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

a986b668gy1fu0u4cu7sfj20v91j0e81.jpg

a986b668gy1fu0u4axbpqj20v91j6e81.jpg

a986b668gy1fu0u4g6hroj20v91jbb29.jpg

a986b668gy1fu0u4lmjyjj20v91j9b29.jpg

9cbb545bgy1fu0u8obk99j20ku112awz.jpg

9cbb545bgy1fu0u8n6esfj20ku112kfi.jpg

9cbb545bgy1fu0u8pdxn1j20ku112nk7.jpg

9cbb545bgy1fu0u90ddk3j20ku112u0z.jpg

cr as tagged / Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. That "Bulgaria" paper bag given to him, I wonder if that's food or cosmetic. As far as I remember there's a Bulgaria Bar in Seoul & at the same time a Cosmetics Bulgaria. :lol:

• Like 1