Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

more of our sweet and polite bb :wub:

D97sb0eUEAAHy8J?format=jpg&name=large

and our sexy bb :sweatingbullets:

D97sb0LVUAAkE1l?format=jpg&name=large

it feels like he was doing a photoshoot in the airport already

D97sb0LVAAAYde9?format=jpg&name=4096x409

cr. sweetmino

@gtLmh0622 oh it's unfortuante that the chinese website doesn't update on his schedule :\

minoz always find ways to know his detailed flight schedule in advance, and if you notice there're some regular fans who board the same flight as him and they're always the same people :lol: I wonder how they manage to do it each time without failure

• Like 8

Minho leaving shooting location in Taipei

cr: sandy.minoz614, FF__LL__22, minoz_neng, Angela

It's really sweet of Minho to roll down his window to wave goodbye to his fans who have been waiting there for hours.

D967chkUYAA2U7Z.jpg

D969VtvU0AEZjD1.jpg

D96yVneUIAAzTMl.jpg

• Like 6

Minoz found that KGC official FB had post 1 picture on 20190614 to guess who's the next brand ambassador.

https://www.facebook.com/CheongKwanJang.MY/

62425646_1088666988005210_80213509772211

So, the endorsement is not only in Taiwan but worldwide ?!  :)

And red_ginseng_indonesia IG updated. Seems Good Base also renewed him as global ambassador.

D99PzpXU0AAiUs0.jpg

D99Pz5PU0AE8ANR.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

photo1075357.jpg

Lee Min-ho Takes Over France

Actor Lee Min-ho is hot in Paris, France.

He recently attended a fashion event in Paris and was welcomed by crowds of fans at Jardin du Luxembourg. Paris was his first foreign schedule after his discharge from National Service on the 25th of April.

Fans took pictures and videos of the actor in Paris and posted them on social media. With the help of local bodyguards, Lee Min-ho is trying to make his way out of the crowd of fans waiting for him. He responds to as many requests of autographs and pictures as he can and never loses his smile. With his birthday coming up on the 22nd, fans also sang 'Happy Birthday' to him.

Attention for Lee Min-ho by French fans turned up in a survey regarding the Hallyu wave. In the "2019 Overseas Korean Wave Survey" conducted by the Korea Institute for International Culture Exchange, among 7,500 people who experienced Korean cultural content in 16 countries including Asia, the United States and Europe, Lee Min-ho was found to be the most favored actor in France. It was twice as high as the runner-up, Lee Byung-hun, at 4.8%. Favorite dramas include "City Hunter" and "Boys over Flowers". Lee Min-ho was also voted the favorite in a survey conducted in 2015 and 2016.

Lee Min-ho is coming back with writer Kim Eun-sook's "The King: Forever Sovereign".

https://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-takes-over-france-130911-amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 7

Congratulations to our bbboy for reaching 10 million Instagram followers!! 

65149314_10219536181864478_3788720325454

Welcome back to @pixie0622 !! So nice to hear from you. We sure missed you here. Hope you are here to stay.

And how exciting that Minho-ssi is endorsing a korean brand internationally. I also saw updates from @cheongwanjang_sg Singapore about some promo on Korean Red Ginseng. Can’t wait to see his new CFs! 

Btw, Minho-ssi was just spotted in Taiwan International airport just now. I too am amazed how minoz fans find out his whereabouts when there’s no earlier posting about it. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

How come you find the news more quickly than I  ? :P

Wow !! I don't know there were boards outside even at restaurant yesterday.

According to the news, the shooting should be at TSUTAYA Bookstore.

https://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20171124005007-260405?chdtv

And not even black cloths sheltered on the road, but also white boards guarded when Minho moved. It seems his outfit or hair style can not be seen. :vicx:

Actually this is not far from my home (about 15 minutes by car), but I've never been to there. I usually bought books on internet. ^_^
Should I go there tomorrow ?   :P

Hi gtLmh, hahaha -  I'm not from your place but I've been to that book store. The TSUTAYA BOOKSTORE is a “book and café” themed bookstore. It's selling not only Chinese, Japanese, and English books but also music albums and DVDs. I've tried visiting this because TSUTAYA BOOKSTORE was chosen among the 20 most beautiful bookstores in the world.  It has elegant atmosphere and abundant collection of books, music, and DVDs. This is a Japanese bookstore chain but in Japan the store has different style. I guess they based it on the local environment and target customer.  In the book store you can read books even if you do not end up buying anything. Taiwan size is smaller than its Japanese equivalents, though. :P

• Like 6

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh, hahaha -  I'm not from your place but I've been to that book store. The TSUTAYA BOOKSTORE is a “book and café” themed bookstore. It's selling not only Chinese, Japanese, and English books but also music albums and DVDs. I've tried visiting this because TSUTAYA BOOKSTORE was chosen among the 20 most beautiful bookstores in the world.  It has elegant atmosphere and abundant collection of books, music, and DVDs. This is a Japanese bookstore chain but in Japan the store has different style. I guess they based it on the local environment and target customer.  In the book store you can read books even if you do not end up buying anything. Taiwan size is smaller than its Japanese equivalents, though. :P

Oh really ? I have no idea where you are from, but seems you've visited many countries. I will go to that book store to enjoy the atmosphere.  :P

More ICN pictures.

D9--gg4UcAE3W-8.jpg

D9--g4bUcAAzJN5.jpg

D9--RJaUcAII71T.jpg

Spoiler

D9--gtiU4AAQ5VL.jpg

D9--R1yU4AAXYHK.jpg

D9--StjU4AAHTdJ.jpg

D9--TNTUcAAcLS3.jpg

D9-bebOUcAAybVJ.jpg

D9-jDHxVAAEqR85.jpg

D9-jECDUIAAPP_8.jpg

cr Logo

• Like 10
  • Love 1

On 6/25/2019 at 4:41 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

How come you find the news more quickly than I  ? :P

Wow !! I don't know there were boards outside even at restaurant yesterday.

According to the news, the shooting should be at TSUTAYA Bookstore.

https://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20171124005007-260405?chdtv

And not even black cloths sheltered on the road, but also white boards guarded when Minho moved. It seems his outfit or hair style can not be seen. :vicx:

Actually this is not far from my home (about 15 minutes by car), but I've never been to there. I usually bought books on internet. ^_^
Should I go there tomorrow
?   :P

Yes, do go there,to the bookstore :D

One comment about Bounty Hunter which I forgot to make. Did he sing a song for the soundtrack, I did not know that? Which is the song he sang?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Yes, do go there,to the bookstore :D

One comment about Bounty Hunter which I forgot to make. Did he sing a song for the soundtrack, I did not know that? Which is the song he sang?

Hi @CallieP, I think this is the one he sang for Bounty Hunters

More airport photos

credit as tagged

D9_A-sQVAAEeu3R.jpg

D9_ct7SUYAA32lS.jpg

D9-bX8RUcAE7mUW.jpg

Spoiler

D9_FQWPUYAUgSNS.jpg

D9_ct7QUIAA86gw.jpg

D9_ct7QUwAALg5c.jpg

D9_c08HVUAAvPNF.jpg

D9_c08KUwAEcGbO.jpg

D9-bXjWVUAAg81V.jpg

D9-ayjLUEAAHvd2.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 6/25/2019 at 6:55 PM, syntyche said:

Hi @gtLmh0622, have you seen this article? Seems like Minho did a shoot in a bookstore, and it was heavily guarded - they even put up boards to prevent leaks.

https://star.ettoday.net/news/1475082?from=ig_et_korea

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing the pictures. I work in an entertainment industry, we also do commercials. In shooting a CF there's always a "client confidentiality" - This is always you often find in a commercial shoot. This can help assuage any fears they may have about their trade secrets getting out there into the public prior airing of this CF. :P

• Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 1:54 PM, Kris Silva said:

Congratulations to our bbboy for reaching 10 million Instagram followers!!

Hi Kris Silva, thanks for sharing this. LMH is receiving a lot of LOVE especially these days, after his military discharge. These days he has been quite busy travelling. He regularly posts updates on his Instagram account, much to the delight of his fans. Hence, he is gaining ten million followers on Instagram. He is actively posting his travels and candid stories, which we all love! :P 

• Like 2

20190627_102337.jpg?resize=660%2C400&ssl=1

Lee Min Ho Amasses 10 Million Followers On Instagram

ACTOR LEE MIN HO IS RECEIVING A LOT OF LOVE THESE DAYS.

There’s no doubt that Lee Min Ho is definitely back. After his discharge from military in April, the actor has been quite busy. He regularly posts updates on his Instagram account, and even learned how to do an Instagram live, much to the delight of his fans.

But his most recent feat is gaining ten million followers on Instagram. This came a few days after his birthday, when the actor posted a picture on his Instagram account celebrating his birthday surrounded by all his presents from fans. Lee’s faithful fans celebrated the number of his followers by reposting screenshots of  the actor’s account.

Actively posting his travels and candid stories, the actor has been engaging with his followers through Instagram. Further gaining great impressions from the fans.

The actor briefly returned to Korea from Paris, where he attended the Paris Men’s Fashion Week. While there, he was immensely popular and received a lot of attention from his international fans. Lee proved his impressive sense of style and fashion during the fashion show.

Aside from attending the Fashion Week, Lee has also been busy with other activities. Together with PROMIZ, the actor launched the “Jam Jam Box” project, which aims to help underprivileged children.

https://www.hellokpop.com/internet/lee-min-ho-10-million-followers-instagram/

• Like 8

Seriously looking so hOttt :wub::sweatingbullets:

(The profile to beat all profiles)

D-Emew_U0AAJ3DP?format=jpg&name=large

....and uber-kyeopta at the same time :rolleyes:

D-Emew-U8AAYf29?format=jpg&name=large

How do you do it, Mino-ya???

i am not surprised that his IG followers jumped all too sudden....he must have the most followers per post in the whole world, don’t you think?

—————————

I know I am not supposed to comment on other celebs here. BUT....this most recent scandal really affected me.  And it’s so close to our hearts because our bb was/is also quite smitten with her.  I just hope our bb doesn’t rush to get married....

• Like 7