Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

11 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH  CheongKwanJang is Korea's leading red ginseng brand with many years of tradition. It's best to start with lower doses and increase over time. Consume it before meals to increase absorption and get the full benefits. Ginseng may cause trouble sleeping, do not take it near bedtime. Ginseng should not be used for long periods. If you would like to boost energy, I recommend this Korean Red Ginseng. I've tried this as part of my supplement before. I

don't like the smell of it, but i took it anyway, just to try it. It's a little pricey, though.   

Interesting.  I've seen a large box for purchase, but you're right, it is pricey.  I didn't know that ginseng should not be use for long periods.

Agree?  Interesting that BOF is #1.  For me, it's a tie between BOF (bc he was amazing at that age) and LOTBS.  He wasn't bad in Heirs, but I wouldn't say it's the 3rd best.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Interesting.  I've seen a large box for purchase, but you're right, it is pricey.  I didn't know that ginseng should not be use for long periods.

@CarolynH  Dosage is based on the condition the product is used for and the type of ginseng. Asian ginseng should not be used for more than 3 months, and Siberian ginseng should not be used for more than 2 months. American ginseng has been used for up to 1 month, although certain extract products have been used for up to 4 months. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details about your product and how to use it safely. This product is not recommended for use during pregnancy as well. Different types and quality of ginseng may have different effects.  :piggie:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Having successfully starred in various dramas, Lee Min Ho has starred in some of the following cool dramas.

RD Dhani Zulianda Putra
- August 25, 2022

179230449.jpg

EDITORNEWS.ID - Lee Min Ho is an actor and singer from South Korea, whose name became widely known in Korea and Asia for his role as Goo Jun Pyo in the 2009 drama "Boys Over Flowers".

The role earned him the Best New Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards.

Who doesn't know Lee Min Ho, despite being 33 years old, his handsome face is still attached to him. 

During his time in the entertainment world, Lee Min Ho has starred in 17 Korean dramas, 8 of which have the highest ratings.

Here are 8 ratings for Korean dramas starring Lee Min Ho, according to UBR Entertainment's Youtube channel.

1. "Mackerel Run" with a rating of 3.4 percent.  This drama tells the story of a school life full of trials and dreams.

2. "Secret Campus" with a rating of 7.5 percent, this drama tells the story of a student who is trying to get satisfactory grades.

3. "The King Eternal Monarch" with a rating of 7.7 percent tells the story of two parallel worlds, namely the modern world and the Korean world in the form of a kingdom.

4. "Faith", with a rating of 10.1 percent, this drama tells the story of General Lee Min Ho who is looking for a cure for the Queen's recovery.

5. "Legend of the Blue Sea" with an 11.2 percent rating.  This drama tells the love story of a con artist and a mermaid who travel across the ocean to find a fisherman.

6. With an 11.7 percent rating, “Personal Taste” tells the story of a carefree woman named Park Kae In, played by Son Ye Jin.  Park Ka In has a sad love story.

7. "City Hunter" with a rating of 16.0 percent is a South Korean television series starring Lee Min Ho.  , Park Min Young, Lee Jun Hyuk, Hwang Sung Hee and Goo Hara.

8. "The Heirs" with a rating of 16.7 percent talks about a reverent
love in high school.

Translation from indonesian google

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1315359381/sukses-bintangi-berbagai-drama-lee-min-ho-ada-di-beberapa-drama-berkelas-berikut

lmh0825-e1661384519298.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho, Top Hallyu Star of 2010!  Appeared on a special program watched by 700 million people

08/25/2022

Drama actor Lee Min Ho stars alongside actress Gong Hyo Jin in new tvN drama 'Ask the Stars'.  In the run-up to the broadcast in 2023, it has already become a hot topic around the world.  As it should be, Lee Min Ho is a man who boasts huge popularity among Hallyu stars.  Taking this opportunity, I remembered how he received great support abroad.  Actor Lee Min Ho has joined actress Gong Hyo Jin in the new tvN drama 'Ask the Stars'.

tp-leeminho-koreanstar-drama-1-2.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho and actress Gong Hyo Jin.  (Photo courtesy of TOPSTAR NEWS)

Broadcast III is scheduled for 2023, so it's still a long way off, but for the first time in Korea, the space station will be in the background.  In addition to Lee Min Ho appearing in the drama, it is attracting attention not only from Korea, but also from Korean drama fans around the world.

Translation from Japanese google
https://danmee.jp/knews/koreandrama/leeminho-topic-4/

• Like 6

It’s brilliant that Pachinko won Best International drama award at Edinburgh.

It’s the first Edinburgh win for Apple as well.

Pachinko was up against Succession  and Squid  Game as well as several other good dramas.

I hope this helps make up for the Emmy disappointment for the marvellous cast and crew.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Pachinko was up against Succession  and Squid  Game as well as several other good dramas.

I hope this helps make up for the Emmy disappointment for the marvellous cast and crew.

It is great that Pachinko beat Succession and Squid.  It is finally being recognized for the masterpiece that it is. In the US, Apple's Severance received all the accolades in the US Emmy's.   It had 14 nominations.  I wonder if Severance was in the Edinburgh awards?

@CarolynH, I would not pick BOF as first and not even include Heirs.  Even though I like Pachinko, he has such a small presence.  I like all of his dramas, even Faith and PT.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, CallieP said:

It is great that Pachinko beat Succession and Squid.  It is finally being recognized for the masterpiece that it is. In the US, Apple's Severance received all the accolades in the US Emmy's.   It had 14 nominations.  I wonder if Severance was in the Edinburgh awards?

@CallieP no, it's not..............popular shows "Squid Game" “Succession,” “Sex Education” and “Landscapers” were among the nominees.   :yay:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

This is so amazing, so happy for them :).

• Like 5

Re the award shows -as I have Apple TV for Pachinko and Ted Lasso I also watched some of the other dramas, and I don’t know if it’s me being thick but I just do not get all the fuss about Severance! 

Re Minho’s best performances where someone has listed his dramas -  I’ve been rewatching BOF and his acting in some parts of that was incredible for a comparative newcomer. That scene on the bridge in Macau  where he was icy cold and then in the next scene with his mother where he had tears welling up- wow. (To be fair both the actresses were good too)

LOTBS remains my favourite- I loved him in that and his chemistry with

Jun Ji-Hyun was lovely to watch.

As for Pachinko I agree that  apart from ep7 we didn’t see a lot of him but he made such an impact in every scene.

TKEM isn’t included in the list but rewatching that ( I’m having a long lazy summer!) that good bye scene outside the hospital still makes me cry. I think if actors can get the viewer emotional and invested then they are really great actors and LMH definitely is.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Happy International Dog day little Choco

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. International Dog Day is celebrated every year on August 26. LMH showers extremely great love for Choco. Choco is one famous dog, too, often the star of his social media posts. I wonder why he has no social media account dedicated to Choco.   :heart:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

https://www.tatlerasia.com/homes/property/inside-lee-min-ho-exclusive-villas-in-seongbuk-dong-seoul-south-korea?tool=addthis#.YwpK_iHVLfY.twitter

Here’s a Peek Inside Lee Min-ho’s US$4.3 Million Exclusive Villas

The actor, who is currently starring in the Apple TV production Pachinko, is the proud owner of two luxurious villas in the upscale Seongbuk-dong neighbourhood in Seoul

When it comes to the most popular South Korean actors, there’s one recurring name that’s often on the tip of everyone’s tongue: Lee Min-ho. The actor, who currently reigns as the most-followed South Korean actor on Instagram, is often credited for his role in spreading the Hallyu wave all around the globe. 

Lee is currently starring in the Apple TV series Pachinko, which also features Oscar-winning actress Youn Yuh-jung as well as breakout star Kim Minha. Based on the bestselling novel of the same name by Manhattan-based author and journalist Min Jin Lee, the eight-part historical drama has charmed critics and audiences around the world with its heart wrenching story of war and peace, love and loss, triumph and reckoning.

Alongside Pachinko, Lee’s previous work in other iconic Korean drama titles like Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs and The King: Eternal Monarch has cemented his status as one of the highest-paid actors in Korea. 

Lee has amassed an impressive property portfolio, which includes not one, but two sprawling villas in Seongbuk-dong, nestled in the foothills of the mountains overlooking the city. Having served as home to royals during the Joseon dynasty, the neighbourhood has retained its prestigious air. The homes of many politicians and leaders of Korea’s conglomerates as well as ambassadorial residences are located in the area as well.

According to Korean news portals, Lee purchased both villas for 5.35 billion won (approximately US$4.3 million). The neighbouring properties sit on a massive land area of 740 sq m. Lee also counts fellow actor Lee Seung-gi as well as Kim So-hee, founder and CEO of popular Korean label Stylenanda, as neighbours within the area. 

While the actor has kept a tight lid on his private life, he has shown peeks of his abode through snaps on social media. The modern home is designed with a luxurious mix of various marble materials, while numerous floor-to-ceiling windows allow an abundance of natural light to light up his living area. Lee also clearly has a preference for neutral colours as well as sleek furnishings with streamlined silhouettes.

Besides his Seongbuk-dong villas, Lee also owns various other properties in Korea’s most affluent districts. He is the owner of a nine-storey building located in Nonhyeon, within the upscale Gangnam district. The building is reportedly worth over US$2 million and its tenants include a party room, a gym and a theatre.

Lee also notably owns an apartment in Mark Hills, the luxury condominium development located in the Heukseok-dong neighbourhood in Seoul. Promising privacy and panoramic views, the property is a favourite amongst the South Korean elite, and houses celebrities such actor Jang Dong Gun and his wife actress Ko So-young as well as retired figure skater Kim Yuna and K-pop idol F(x)’s Krystal. Actor Hyun Bin, who recently tied the knot with Son Ye-jin, also formerly owned a unit within the building before selling it to purchase a lavish US$4.3 million penthouse in Achiul Village.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** FYI, LMH lives in Nonhyeon now, the villa he owned in Seongbuk-dong is for renting.  .

• Like 8

K-drama Actors With Many Award Wins: So Ji Sub, Lee Joon Gi, Kim Soo Hyun, More

BY Elijah Mully Aug 25, 2022

Apart from their looks, many South Korean stars possess unrivaled acting skills. With these combined, they are able to tug hearts, evoke emotions and make anyone laugh. Because of this, their talents are widely recognized in every part of the world.

With that said, here are the most popular actors with multiple award wins. Read on to know more!

Lee Min Ho

After his portrayal of the rich chaebol heir in "Boys Over Flowers," Lee Min Ho continuously stole the fans' attention with his acting performances in "City Hunter," "The King: Eternal Monarch" and "Pachinko."

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=600?w=650

Lee Min Ho took home one Daesang, 3 Baeksang Arts Awards and 12 Excellence Awards. He also received the Prime Minister's commendation in 2014, and was named as one of the Power Celebrities seven times by Forbes Korea.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/126387/20220825/kdrama-actors-many-award-wins-so-ji-sub-lee-joon-gi-kim-soo-hyun-more.htm

Check out how 5 popular Korean actors have transformed from their debut to today when they successfully starred in 'Pangling'!

Sierra Ayuningtyas Muktisari |  Beautynesia
08/25/2022

With the development of the South Korean film industry, many young actors and actresses are beginning to show off.  However, "old" Korean actors and actresses still exist today.

Below are some of the Korean actors who have been in the acting world for even a few years.  During this time, the quality of their game and appearance has changed.

A lot of fans are "confused" about the changes in their appearance.  Let's take a look at the transformation of 5 popular Korean actors from their debut to now, which has made a lot of noise!

Lee Min Ho

lee-min-ho_43.jpeg?w=480

Lee Min Ho, often referred to as the "flower boy" Korean Casanova actor, has become a first love for Korean drama lovers, including in Indonesia itself.

He has also starred in many popular dramas such as Boys Over Flowers (2009), Personal Taste (2010), City Hunter (2011), Descendants (2013), Legend of the Blue Sea (2016).  ) and more recently Pachinko (2022).

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho also changed in appearance, which was enough to make his fans hesitate.  In the early days of his debut, Lee Min Ho appeared with a long spiky hairdo.

lee-min-ho_11.jpeg?w=350

In contrast to his current appearance, which often appears with short hair and a neat cut.  Don't forget that his curly hairstyle in Flowers Over Berries was a hit at the time.

Spoiler

lee-min-ho-1_34.jpeg?w=375

At the age of 35, Lee Min Ho turned into a manly man and left behind the "teenager" image associated with his previous drama projects.

Translation from indonesian google

https://www.beautynesia.id/life/simak-transformasi-5-aktor-korea-populer-dari-awal-debut-hingga-kini-sukses-bikin-pangling/b-260988

• Like 3

I guess we're going to Nonhyeon when we visit SK  :joy:  But to see LMH we'd have to go at 2-3AM!

@CallieP and I were watching ep 13 of LOTBS.  We were wondering if anyone has seen a bts of the scene where KDR and se hwa are in each other's arms, dying.  Of course, I teared up again watching it.:bawling:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I guess we're going to Nonhyeon when we visit SK  :joy:  But to see LMH we'd have to go at 2-3AM!

@CallieP and I were watching ep 13 of LOTBS.  We were wondering if anyone has seen a bts of the scene where KDR and se hwa are in each other's arms, dying.  Of course, I teared up again watching it.:bawling:

@CarolynH  the best way to get from Seoul to Nonhyeon-dong without a car is via subway, which takes 12 min.  :kaching1:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1