Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Still with Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Jae, Lee Byung Hun ... Diary of a trip to Los Angeles.

0004896312_001_20211220144301830.jpg?typ

Actor Lee Min Ho has published a diary of a business trip to Los Angeles, USA.

On the 20th, a video titled "LA California EP.3" was posted on Lee Min Ho's YouTube channel "Lee Min-ho Film".

Video shows Lee Min Ho attending the LACMA Art Film Gala in Los Angeles last month. In the video, Lee Min Ho and actors Lee Jong Jae, Kang Dong Won, and Lee Byung Hoon posed for a photo together. We can also see Lee Min Ho whispering to actress Yoon Yeo Jung.

The day after the event, Lee Min Ho woke up at 6:45 am and started his daily life. Lee Min Ho looked tired and said, "I didn't get enough sleep."

When the policeman asked him what he thought of the event, Lee Min Ho said, “This is my first time attending a US-American event. It was a completely new landscape. " After that, he said, "Stop taking pictures," and, covering the camera, looked at him playfully.

After that, Lee Min Ho went shopping at a select store in Los Angeles. In a blue jacket and clapping my hands, "That's all," I bought Khan Areum's clothes and put them in the trunk. Lee Min Ho then visited Huntington Beach, where the SBS drama "Heirs" was filmed. Lee Min Ho said, “I remember. It feels like my body came back at that time. I continued to act in that cafe. "

Lee Min Ho said, “The waves are really high here. But I can't swim. At the time, I risked my life surfing. I wasn't scared, ”recalling the surfing scene in The Descendants. Lee Min Ho said, "I seem to be here for 7 or 8 years. Was the Heirs in 2013?"

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho, who recently finished filming the Apple TV drama Pachinko about a Korean immigrant family, is discussing his next project.

photo | YouTube Video Recording Lee Min-ho Film

Lim So Hyun, Trainee Correspondent for Star Today

Translation from korean google
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004896312

• Like 3

What are your favorite part(s) of each  Los Angeles, Ca?

I'll go first

ep 1-giggling over LMH's LBB billboard.  I thought it was so funny.

ep 2-getting irritated by Shin Ki Hoon's early morning knocking on his door tied with transforming into an elegant gentleman (I can never get bored watching the transformation)

ep 3-the scenes at the LACMA event. @Nikaa need not answer--we all KNOW your favorite scenes! lol:joy:  Anyone think LMH was going to go off again, when Ki Hoon knocked at his door :grin:?

Anyone know who the man LMH is talking with, at the LACMA event, see the 1 minute mark?

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

@CarolynH, You're right, Lee Min Ho's music videos have a lot of cute and funny episodes. I too really liked the moment when he giggles at his own ad. Then it was funny to watch Lee Min Ho inspect the house and softly hum a song. I really liked the moment of transformation of the actor into an elegant star and how he behaved at the event. But most of all I was shocked by the moment of his visit to the beach and cafe, where he starred in "Heirs" - it was very exciting and cute!

• Like 4

That’s a great suggestion Carolyn. ( any excuse for me to rewatch them again!!)

Ep.1 The scene where he was in the bathroom getting ready and hadn’t realised he was being filmed made me laugh.

Ep.1 question would be what was it he was reading on the plane.

Ep.2 I liked the scene with the squirrel- it seemed to emphasise how gentle he is. 
Ep. 2 question would be to ask what were those two meetings about.

Ep. 3 The gala with fans screaming-  but also on the way to Huntington Beach when The Heirs music was playing 

and he was blinking so rapidly it looked like he was holding back tears

Ep. 3 question would be what must it have felt like for him to walk into that gala- a bit nerve wracking I would think.

• Like 4

Top of mind favorite parts:

I like the shower reenactment scene. I remember him saying that he find some of his kdrama lines a bit cheesy, but we see him say it sincerely. Even if the reenactment scene was awkward and cheesy, and he need not do it, he did it anyway, probably knowing that his fans would love to see him do it.

I like seeing him play tennis. I remember from somewhere that he's not much into working out, but if he needs to do so for a project, he plays sports instead. Glad to see him taking care of his health.

And speaking of health, nice to see him eating his fruits! Such a joy to have a glimpse of his life doing ordinary things.     

spacer.png

• Like 5

How does Lee Min Ho take care of his skin to look young and beautiful like oppa?

December 22, 2021

SKĐS - If you are a fan of Korean dramas, you probably know Lee Min Ho. He has starred in many famous idol films across Asia, such as Boys Above Flowers, City Hunters, The Heir, and The Legend of the Blue Sea.

Lee Min Ho turned 34 this year, but he is not shy about skin care, beauty, and overall appearance. From blowing to search for "Lee Min Ho's beauty secrets" on Google, you will see hundreds or even thousands of items about skin care processes.

photo-1640152976321-16401529767521055392

Gone are the days when men were embarrassed to take care of beauty. After all, they deserve great leather too. Below are the things you need to know about Lee Min Ho's oppa beauty regimen, from daily skin care, beauty products, and more.

Lee Min Ho clear skin with n -heartedly steps core

As you might have guessed, Lee Min Ho also starts her skin care routine with a few simple steps, including soap and water. The actor said that at first, he didn't even care what was happening on his face. However, having become an actor, he realizes that he must take care of his skin the way it deserves.

Now, as an actor, Lee Min Ho understands even better why he has to work so hard to keep his face soft and clean. He usually goes out of his way to make sure he does some really- deep cleaning with a foaming cleanser is required to keep his face clean and clear. But, of course, it's not enough just to keep your face clean, you also need hydration.

photo-1640152978795-16401529790602074285

What beauty products is Lee Min Ho "addicted" to?

The actor showed that he doesn't pay much attention to the fact that he has to use expensive products. Instead, he chooses medium and natural products.

One of Lee Min Ho's favorite skin care products is Green Tea Seed Serum. According to Lee Min Ho, it helps his facial skin feel the most "cared for." It is also known to be the trusted product of many celebrities.

photo-1640152980975-16401529810661063274

M Lay clay mask

Lee Min Ho used the m Lay clay mask to comprehensively care for the skin surface and astringent pores. This is probably the most popular of all face masks on the market.

Most Korean male and female actors share the opinion that they must immediately disguise themselves, especially during the day, in order to work continuously.

Why should men focus on moisturizing their skin?
S Using a moisturizer on your face doesn't take away your masculinity. There are many moisturizers on the market that can nourish your skin without adding fragrance.

In fact, a moisturizer is not only an essential part of your daily skin care regimen, but it can also help your skin feel comfortable, smooth, and healthy.

Spoiler

photo-1640152982807-16401529829481621897

A good moisturizer helps to retain the natural moisture in the skin. It also helps to moisturize you lose every day, whether it is caused by swimming or in the cold air during the winter. And let's face it, the fact that men's skin ages over time.

No one likes wrinkles, so using a regular moisturizer will help reduce their formation. After all, men need to use a moisturizer for the same reasons as women.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://suckhoedoisong.vn/lee-min-ho-cham-soc-da-the-nao-de-tre-dep-nhu-mot-oppa-169211222131158245.htm

• Like 5

On 12/15/2021 at 11:37 PM, syntyche said:

‘City Hunter’ Cast Update 2021: Here’s What Lee Min Ho and the Rest of the Cast of the 2011 Kdrama are Up to Now

Kdrama fandom embraced the unique story of "City Hunter," which stars Hallyu's top actors Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young. 

For one, the SBS drama is not the typical rom-com series as it featured jam-packed action scenes from the lead stars, leaving an intriguing plot line to every viewer. 

Based on the Japanese manga series of the same name, it depicts the story of a skilled MIT graduate named Lee Yoon Sung, who works at the Blue House's international communications team. 

However, his goal is to seek revenge on five politicians who are responsible for his father's death. 

The revenge-driven Kdrama achieved soaring ratings and became so popular that it was remade in China and Hong Kong. 

Apart from the plot and the stunning visuals, "City Hunter" captured the on-screen chemistry of Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young that made every audience look forward to the next episode. 

With over a decade since it aired, let's see what Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, Lee Joon Hyuk and the rest of the "City Hunter" cast are currently up to. 

Lee Min Ho (Lee Yoon Sung a.k.a Poochai)

The SBS series is his second blockbuster Kdrama since his breakthrough in "Boys Over Flowers."

After starring in "City Hunter," Lee Min Ho appeared in another all-time favorite Kdrama "The Heirs," with Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin. 

In 2016, he headlined the cast of "The Legend of the Blue Sea" with Hallyu queen Jun JI Hyun followed by "The King: Eternal Monarch" with Kim Go Eun. 

From one top rating series to another, Lee Min Ho proved his dominance as a sought-after star. 

Now, the actor [is in talks to] lead the cast of "Ask the Stars," a rom-com comedy about space and astronauts, as well as his much-awaited Apple TV+ series "Pachinko."

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/123107/20211213/city-hunter-cast-update-2021-here-s-what-lee-min.htm

@syntyche thanks for sharing this. Indeed, the much-awaited AppleTV+ series "Pachinko" - and a very long one..... I just hope the long-wait will be compensated.  I hope "Pachinko" will have a smooth and great start when he enters the Korean market via AppleTV+. Good luck! So many streaming platform now wants to enter the Korean market. I trust on AppleTV+ that's for sure. Hence, "Pachinko" will be alright! That said, for me it has a good platform and original content compared to other new ones.  :kaching1:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

On 12/20/2021 at 7:35 PM, CarolynH said:

What are your favorite part(s) of each  Los Angeles, Ca?

I'll go first

ep 1-giggling over LMH's LBB billboard.  I thought it was so funny.

ep 2-getting irritated by Shin Ki Hoon's early morning knocking on his door tied with transforming into an elegant gentleman (I can never get bored watching the transformation)

ep 3-the scenes at the LACMA event. @Nikaa need not answer--we all KNOW your favorite scenes! lol:joy:  Anyone think LMH was going to go off again, when Ki Hoon knocked at his door :grin:?

Anyone know who the man LMH is talking with, at the LACMA event, see the 1 minute mark?

Ep 1 -  He told his companion to go to Hollywood Boulevard himself and perhaps he could put LMH's name on a tile there. He thought it was so funny.  His expletives early in the morning.  He is definitely a night and not a morning person.  He loves his sleep.

What was he reading on the plane?  Script, contract???

Ep 2 - I like that LBH was there watching LMH having his hair done and saying he was manly and mature or something to that.  it is nice to have his sunbae there being friendly with him. He rented a huge nice home in LA.

I am curious about his meetings.  What are they about?

Ep.3 - Heirs revisit, saying that he cannot swim and reenacting his shower scene :joy:

Does he need more clothes?  he went shopping.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, CallieP said:

What was he reading on the plane?  Script, contract???

I still think it had something to do with the meeting at the BH Hotel.  

6 hours ago, CallieP said:

I like that LBH was there watching LMH having his hair done and saying he was manly and mature or something to that.

That was LBH?  I thought LBH was smaller.

• Like 2

I downloaded the apple screeners app but it says the only people who can view are award voters and members of the press. Oh well it feels slightly nearer.

I know due to where we all live some of us will be nearer to Christmas Day than others so just  want to say Merry Christmas ( Happy holidays) to everyone- hope you all have a happy, healthy time.

• Like 5

Heirs ep 16 rewatch postponed 1 week 

To all those celebrating, MERRCHRISTMAS! (Geez that took a long time to type! lol)

Eider via bear Forest

After seeing this video, I'd love Minoz to give LMH a rescue dog.  He has a heart big enough for Choco and another furry friend.  

Let's have some fun next week.  Tell us your predictions for LMH in 2022.  Is there anything special you want to see from LMH?  Other questions?

• Like 4