Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min-ho you're handsome even in rough shots. He's so tall even when he's sitting down.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho reported his recent status in the United States.

Actor Lee Min-ho posted several photos on his Instagram on the 11th, along with a message called "Bye."

The released photo shows Lee Min-ho spending a leisurely time in the U.S. Lee Min-ho boasted a warm appearance in a white T-shirt, a denim jacket and black slacks.

In particular, his figure, boasting his superior height even on the bench, captivated the hearts of fans. Lee Min-ho's handsomeness that ignores the angle in the picture is also admirable.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is set to release the Apple TV+ series "Pachinko." Based on the best-selling novel of the same name written by Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin, Pachinko captures the story of an individual whose history penetrates through the four generations of Korean immigration families on a vast scale and in-depth strokes.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003497038

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Shoot, I missed wiggling with you @Nikaa :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):  My legs would have been dangling from the bench like a little kid :anguished::tounge_wink: He should have stayed longer in the US.  I guess we should expect (hopefully) a mlog.

My iphone updated and it seems that we can now watch shows on Apple together via Facetime.  We need to investigate and practice how it works before Pachinko.  Anyone interested in trying to figure it out with me?  There were no instructions. 

OK, found some instructions. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212823

I skimmed the instructions and not sure I understand how it works.  I don't really use Facetime unless it is by mistake :joy:

We need a techie!

Spoiler

I'm following Dr Brain.  The cast had online interviews with reporters.  I wonder if we can expect the same with Pachinko?  We can only keep our fingers crossed.  

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

On 11/9/2021 at 8:56 AM, Lindyloo421 said:

CallieP I didn’t realise anyone  on this forum had seen him in person! Did you manage to see him close up or speak to him.  
Isn’t it brilliant that wherever he goes- France, Spain, Canada,  USA etc. there are fans there to greet him; he obviously really appreciates it.

Hopefully one day he might come to England

Lindy,  I won 2 tickets to the Toyota Camry promotion by LMH at LA.  I shared my ticket with another fan and in exchange, I stayed with her in LA.  She took me to the airport.  As he got out of the passenger area, fans swarmed and covered him so I could not see him close up but my friend went right up in his face with a bunch of other fans and took some shots :lol:

At the theatre, he passed the center isle and I was inches from him.  I could have shook his hand but someone next to me grabbed it.  We did go close to the stage to watch him a little later.  I did not talk to him but my friend's  ticket number got called so she went up to the stage, shook his hand and got a signed poster.  She said a few words in Korean, I think so she was the one who got really close twice and shook and talked to him.  She is actually no longer a fan :crazymad:She actually saw him at Huntington beach filming Heirs too, later when he went there to film the drama.

• Like 4

Actor Lee Min Ho returned the film location in 'The Heirs'

thumb-679a95fbf1418acb1314d71c56f4ea8e_1

Actor Lee Min Ho returned to the film location in 'The Heirs' after 8 years.

On Nov 10 Actor Lee Min Ho updated his personal Instagram with new photos.

In the photos, Lee Min Ho is seen in a casual outfit at Huntington City Beach in LA, with caption as 'Have you been well?' under the photos.

Lee Min Ho visited the beach when he filmed SBS drama 'The Heirs' as 'Kim Tan', who is the heir to the 'Jeguk Group'  back in 2013.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho's upcoming Apple TV drama 'Pachinko' is set to premiere in 2021. 

source : 1.korea.com

• Like 5

23 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

OMG ahh he visited the filming site from ''The Heirs" wow after 8 years!:).

@backstreetboysfan ye, after (8) years indeed!  In the drama, if you recall, Lee Minho lived in a huge house in the Huntington Beach area and often went to the beach to enjoy surfing. Now, it seems like he is enjoying his time in the U.S.  :glee:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan ye, after (8) years indeed!  In the drama, if you recall, Lee Minho lived in a huge house in the Huntington Beach area and often went to the beach to enjoy surfing. Now, it seems like he is enjoying his time in the U.S.  

Yeah, I remember that yeah nod:. It does eh.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 12:56 PM, syntyche said:

Will he visit other filming sites? He does post more frequently when he's out of the country. 

@syntyche thanks for sharing. Wait & see...............if he visits other filming sites while he's there. ""Heirs" also shot a scene in Duke's Huntington Beach restaurant, so I hope he could try to visit there as well. This was said to be rented out for the whole day to film Lee Min Ho's scene then. I hope he'll visit more sites there as he took a trip down memory lane as he revisited a familiar place in California. In a series of photos you posted here, LMH appears to be enjoying his stay in the U.S, strolling along the beach. Interestingly, I can say how probably he missed "The Heirs" just like us.   :kisslevel:

Lucky those fans who were able to see & meet him up close & personal there. Lucky those fans who even got a chance to take a selfie with him. Moreover, as usual, he rolled down the window of his car and waved at those fans who were

saying/shouting his name.     :shaq:

LMH looks dapper during the event. He looked jaw-dropping.....I love this picture with the iconic Urban Lights as his

backdrop.     :highonflowers:

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=600?w=650

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

CallieP - I think it’s so great that you saw him. It’s a shame that it wasn’t you instead of your friend who went on stage (especially as she is no longer a fan!!!)

Did you all notice that he used a lot of LV things on this trip- luggage, sunglasses, ear things etc so he must still be signed to them mustn’t he?

Wow didn’t he look fabulous at the gala. The way he was with fans makes me so glad I support such a genuine person.

I was hoping he was staying longer in LA and perhaps Pachinko marketing would begin - but obviously not yet.

I am watching Dr Brain as well CarolynH - it’s really dark isn’t it.

• Like 4

LMH looked better when he returned from LA.  I remember when he returned from CN, he looked pretty tired.  Not fond of the bucket hat though.

On 11/11/2021 at 5:19 AM, Lindyloo421 said:

Yes, for some reason I thought it might be harder to follow, but it's not.  I still need to pay more attention, than say, a romcom.  I think we get another episode Friday.  

Hopefully, LMH and Shin Kiroo have enough footage from LA so LMH can start editing a new mlog.  He would have liked it here in LA-almost 90 where I live. Same through Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

22 hours ago, Nikaa said:

“is discussing his next work” !!

Let’s get the news this time !! Let this be true !! 

:cries::please:

Just announce the news already and shower us with articles!!

drama or movie !? I’m excited and nervous !!

I hope the discussions were when he was in LA.  Wishful thinking?

On 11/11/2021 at 5:19 AM, Lindyloo421 said:

CallieP - I think it’s so great that you saw him. It’s a shame that it wasn’t you instead of your friend who went on stage (especially as she is no longer a fan!!!)

Did you all notice that he used a lot of LV things on this trip- luggage, sunglasses, ear things etc so he must still be signed to them mustn’t he?

Wow didn’t he look fabulous at the gala. The way he was with fans makes me so glad I support such a genuine person.

I was hoping he was staying longer in LA and perhaps Pachinko marketing would begin - but obviously not yet.

Yeah, agree with you Lindy, that I should have gone on the stage.  If I had her ticket.  Yeah, he must have got a bunch of stuff from LV to promote, either free or at a discount? Wonder what marketing for Pachinko?  There wasn't any marketing for Dr. Brain was there in the US???

• Like 2

Lee Min Ho returns to Korea: photos and videos at the airport after the events in Los Angeles

HQPTEWEBQNGZFBSJTJZAXYSRMU.jpg

Lee Min Ho returned to South Korea. The famous Korean drama actor arrived at Incheon International Airport on Thursday, November 11, from Los Angeles, where he was heading for the LACMA gala. The press and fans were waiting for him to catch a glimpse of him and possibly receive a greeting from a distance.

The protagonist of "Heirs", "Boys over Flowers" and other tuning hits left the airport complex with his managers and without security personnel. The famous Korean was in a denim jacket. A cap and mask covered most of his face.

Fans were waiting for Lee Min Ho at the set, and the actor waved at a few of them. The fans kept their distance so that the TV presenter did not have cases of crowding at the airport.

Even leaving the parking lot, he lowered the car window a little to wave his hand goodbye.

Lee Min Ho was out of the country for nearly a week after being summoned to LACMA 2021 Art + Film, a private art event chaired by Leonardo DiCaprio and Eva Chow, Trustee of the Los Angeles Museum.

The protagonist of The King: Eternal monarch will hit the red carpet on Saturday, November 6th. His demeanor and dress were highly praised by social media followers who called him "Prince Lee Min Ho." His name has been trending on Twitter in at least six countries after talking to major Hollywood stars.

During his time in Los Angeles, the actor also had the opportunity to meet Korean counterparts such as Lee Byung Hun and Lee Jung Jae, who, like him, were invited to an exclusive celebration at LACMA.

Lucky attendees had the opportunity to see Lee Min Ho having dinner with Lee Jong Jae and Lee Byung Hun in the Koreatown after the gala.

According to witnesses at the scene, Korean-American singer Eric Nam and Jang Dong Gun were also present at the meeting.

His gesture was also greeted by fans who were waiting for him on the outskirts of the location. The star, without hesitation, approached Minosa and greeted the cameras.

Lee Min Ho also took the time to take pictures with the happy fans who met him at a dinner in the Koreatown of Los Angeles.

The actor reminded The Heirs after returning to Los Angeles Beach in November 2021, where he shot the first scenes of the iconic youth drama eight years ago.

As a reminder, "Heirs" became a hit in the 2013 SBS Korean drama series. Park Shin Hye was Lee Min Ho's film partner.

The South Korean star said goodbye to her followers in Los Angeles after attending the LACMA Art + Film Gala 2021 by posting a message on her official Instagram account. Lee Min Ho's photo currently has over 3 million likes.

The actor has an official YouTube channel where he shares exclusive content every day, as well as films some of it. The channel is called leeminhofilms and currently has over 700,000 subscribers.

The Korean star is also featured on Instagram. Lee Min Ho shares his daily routines, behind the scenes of his projects, and his time at official events that take place around the world. Currently, the actor's official account has more than 26 million subscribers.

Translation from spanish google

https://ibenia.net/peru/la-republica/lee-min-ho-regresa-a-corea-fotos-y-videos-en-aeropuerto-tras-actividades-en-los-angeles-223946?utm_source=RSS&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS

• Like 6

Not sure if someone posted the Hollywood Reporter's article from last Saturday's gala in LA .  It's long so I placed it in a spoiler.  I think you can copy and paste onto a new tab to open.

My Kim Tan marathon continues.  I made it to ep 13.  

• Like 5

'Excellent' close friendships of famous Korean actors

Here are 8 famous close friendships of all the top actors in Korea. 

Lee Min Ho's Association of Boys Who Are More Beautiful Than Flowers

spacer.png

In addition to Lee Min Ho, this group of friends also includes Jung Il Woo, Kim Bum and the most recently admitted member Woo Do Hwan. 

Lee Min Ho and Jung Il Woo have been close friends since they both attended the same high school and even lived in the same neighborhood. Jung Il Woo and Kim Bum are close after they both starred in Family Is Number 1 season 1.

In addition, Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum also once starred in the hit movie Meteor Garden . That's how the association of handsome boys was formed.

Recently, actor Woo Do Hwan, who co-starred with Lee Min Ho in the movie The King: Eternal Monarch, has been added to the group. The members of the group are all famous actors and have a strong foothold in the entertainment industry.

https://2sao.vn/nhung-hoi-ban-than-cuc-pham-toan-dien-vien-dinh-dam-xu-han-n-284921.html

• Like 6