Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 minutes ago, CallieP said:

@CallieP thanks for sharing this. I wonder when did he visit Barcelona where Sagrada Familia Basilica is. The construction of this unfinished art nouveau has been halted due to the coronavirus pandemic. When this is completed, they say it will be the tallest religious building in all of Europe. This is Barcelona's most popular tourist attraction. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Leeminho 2021 #leeminho_official" in YouTube

2021.11. 09

love the drama!  ] Dramatic Exploration Gem 13 "Legend of the Blue Sea"

Io_EOqZJ?format=jpg&name=small

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" has become a big theme for Lee Min Ho and Jung Ji Hyun in the lead roles.  The story began during the Joseon Dynasty.  A storm hit the coastal village and the residents were in trouble.  When the storm passed and went to the beach, a beautiful mermaid (Jung Ji Hyun) was washed ashore.  The Powerful Man's magnificent presence in the coastal village is noticed by a new official (Lee Min Ho), but instead of not noticing the Power Man’s wrongdoing, the official returns the mermaid to the sea.  The era has fallen and the modern soul.  The ingenious con man (Lee Min Ho) finishes work and takes a vacation on a beautiful beach overseas.  Then a strange woman (Jung Ji Hyun) was hiding in her room.  The woman had a mermaid in the sea, turned into a man

The first story was such a beginning.  Lee Min Ho dressed as a genius con man is really good.  He famously acts against his senior actress, Jung Ji Hyun.  The expression is also sharp and picturesque.  Indeed, he has a wonderful presence as a leading role.

It goes without saying that Jung Ji Hyun.  The actress is ranked # 1 in Korea today.  When I thought I was playing a beautiful mermaid, I turned into a human and comically played a figure who was confused in a strange world.  The Legend of the Blue Sea, in which the two starred.  The interaction between a handsome man and a beautiful woman made the screen even more gorgeous.

Перевод с японского google

https://korepo.com/archives/1026584

• Like 6

18 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Lee Min-ho, ‘Squid Game’ stars, Youn Yuh-jung attend 2021 Art+Film Gala in LA

Published November 8, 2021

by Jonathan Hicap

Korean actor Lee Min-ho and the stars and director of Netflix’s global hit Korean series “Squid Game” attended the 2021 Art+Film Gala organized by the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA).

LACMA hosted the 10th annual gala on Nov. 6 to honor artists Amy Sherald and Kehinde Wiley, and director Steven Spielberg.

Co-chaired by LACMA trustee Eva Chow and actor Leonardo DiCaprio, the event was attended by more than 650 guests from the art, film, fashion, and entertainment industries.

(Clockwise from top left) Lee Min-ho; “Squid Game” Lee Jung-jae, Park Hae-soo, director Hwang Dong-hyuk, Siren Pictures CEO Kim Ji-yeon and Lee Byung-hun; Netflix co-CEO Ted Sarandos with Lee Jung-jae; Awkwafina with “Squid Game” star Jung Ho-yeon; and Lee Byung-hun and Park Hae-soo.

(LACMA Instagram story, Instagram, Twitter)

The 2021 event raised $5 million to support LACMA’s film initiatives, future exhibitions, acquisitions, and programming...

https://mb.com.ph/2021/11/08/lee-min-ho-squid-game-stars-youn-yuh-jung-attend-2021-artfilm-gala-in-la/

@nina_mitrokhina thanks for sharing this. I heard that Lee Jung-jae arrived at the gala together with his girlfriend and Vice- chairman of Daesang Group. :kaching1:

• Like 5

12 hours ago, willenette said:

@CallieP thanks for sharing this. I wonder when did he visit Barcelona where Sagrada Familia Basilica is. The construction of this unfinished art nouveau has been halted due to the coronavirus pandemic. When this is completed, they say it will be the tallest religious building in all of Europe. This is Barcelona's most popular tourist attraction. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Hi Willenette- he visited Barcelona soon after he left military service, he went with some friends and they also went to a football match. He posted some photos on his Instagram and the photos of him in that church were posted by a fan I think.

20 hours ago, CallieP said:

Yes, when I saw him years ago at LA airport, as he was approaching from a distance, he looked young and had a small face.  I could not recognize him.  He was wearing CH cap and black jacket.  

CallieP I didn’t realise anyone  on this forum had seen him in person! Did you manage to see him close up or speak to him.  
Isn’t it brilliant that wherever he goes- France, Spain, Canada,  USA etc. there are fans there to greet him; he obviously really appreciates it.

Hopefully one day he might come to England!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

https://www.laineygossip.com/cast-of-squid-game-attends-lacma-art-film-gala-as-part-of-award-season-campaign-trail/69741

--  skipped unrelated.  --

They weren’t the only South Korean-based superstars at the event. Also in attendance was Lee Min-ho. 

cg-embeds-08nov21-0004.jpg

As previously noted, Lee Min-ho is a BIGGGGGG deal in the east, beyond Korea. He was the first Korean celebrity to hit 20 million followers on Instagram and Facebook and is the star of Apple’s upcoming Pachinko, based on Min Jin Lee’s bestselling book. Production on Pachinko started over a year ago across multiple continents. This is a splashy series for Apple and, once it comes out, they’ll likely have awards ambitions for it too. If they’re smart, they’ll also rely on the worldwide popularity of Lee Min-ho to attract new users who may not be Apple subscribers but who will definitely want to watch Min-ho in his first production outside of South Korea. Seeing Lee Min-ho at this high profile Hollywood event, he’ll likely be the face of promotion for the series alongside directors Kogonada and Justin Chon. Pachinko has been described as a sweeping epic, which means Apple’s put a lot of money in this production. Production money means marketing money. Get ready to get to know Lee Min-ho. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWCigKrobWw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

LMH seemed to be only one male celebrity on the best dresses list.

:approves:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

LEE MIN HO visited "The Heirs" in the U.S. and said, "How are you?"

Lee Min-ho posted several photos on his Instagram on the 10th, along with a message saying, "How have you been?"

The released photo shows Lee Min-ho visiting Huntington Beach, California. This is the filming location of the SBS drama "The Heirs," which aired in 2013, and he visited again after about eight years.

California in the U.S. is the space where Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho) lived when he studied in the U.S. in the drama "The Heirs." Heirs is a youth drama depicting the love and friendship of wealthy high school students, and Kim Tan meets Cha Eun-sang (Park Shin-hye) for the first time at this restaurant.

Lee Min-ho, who boasted a warm charm in knitwear and jeans, looked around carefully wearing a mask. He recalled the past drama once again, immersed in memories.

Lee Min-ho attended the LACMA Art + Film Gala held at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art in the United States.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003554107

Lee Min-ho shared his trip to the U.S.

Actor Lee Min-ho posted several photos on his Instagram on the morning of the 10th.

The photo released together this time shows Lee Min-ho visiting Huntington Beach, California.

Lee Min-ho drew attention from viewers as he showed off his superior physique with his wide shoulders and tall height, wearing a knit cardigan.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is set to star in the Apple TV+ series "Pachinko." Based on the best-selling novel of the same name written by Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin, Pachinko captures the story of an individual whose history penetrates through the four generations of Korean immigration families on a vast scale and in-depth strokes.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003496640

@Thong Thinyes, he's at Huntington Beach. It must be nice for him to visit the filming site of Heirs again. Shall we see him in a wetsuit again? :P

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

@Nikaa @CarolynH  @syntyche   oppa posted this morning,.. check his IG

He is taking a stroll near some beach..Huntington....?

Is that the same beach he went to for The Heirs...can someone reconfirm.

:love:

@Thong Thin ye, this was Huntington Beach, California, which was one of the filming locations for the drama.

:Woah:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@Nikaa @CarolynH  @syntyche   oppa posted this morning,.. check his IG

He is taking a stroll near some beach..Huntington....?

Is that the same beach he went to for The Heirs...can someone reconfirm.

:love:

I saw @Thong Thin:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):   Huntington Beach isn't far from me either and I don't mind driving to Orange County.  Argh!  

What's with all his IG posts?!  After ghosting us for weeks, suddenly he's active.  Not that I mind :tounge_wink:.  Maybe the change of scenery inspired him?  I know, WHO CARES, RIGHT? lol

I cannot believe that @Nikaa isn't here wiggling! :grin:

@gtLmh0622 A while ago, I think you suggested participating in gift , with other Minoz clubs, for LMH's debut or birthday.  I thought of a gift other than flowers.  Who makes the decision what gift is purchased?

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

10 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

https://www.laineygossip.com/cast-of-squid-game-attends-lacma-art-film-gala-as-part-of-award-season-campaign-trail/69741

--  skipped unrelated.  --

They weren’t the only South Korean-based superstars at the event. Also in attendance was Lee Min-ho. 

cg-embeds-08nov21-0004.jpg

As previously noted, Lee Min-ho is a BIGGGGGG deal in the east, beyond Korea. He was the first Korean celebrity to hit 20 million followers on Instagram and Facebook and is the star of Apple’s upcoming Pachinko, based on Min Jin Lee’s bestselling book. Production on Pachinko started over a year ago across multiple continents. This is a splashy series for Apple and, once it comes out, they’ll likely have awards ambitions for it too. If they’re smart, they’ll also rely on the worldwide popularity of Lee Min-ho to attract new users who may not be Apple subscribers but who will definitely want to watch Min-ho in his first production outside of South Korea. Seeing Lee Min-ho at this high profile Hollywood event, he’ll likely be the face of promotion for the series alongside directors Kogonada and Justin Chon. Pachinko has been described as a sweeping epic, which means Apple’s put a lot of money in this production. Production money means marketing money. Get ready to get to know Lee Min-ho. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWCigKrobWw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

LMH seemed to be only one male celebrity on the best dresses list.

:approves:

@gtLmh0622 thanks for sharing this. Lee Jung Jae was seen with Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio. He posted this on his IG. I wonder if LMH took a photo with him. :heart3:

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I cannot believe that @Nikaa isn't here wiggling! :grin:

:joy:

I need the big Wiggle emoji !! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Let’s keep lmh in LA for a while!! He has become SO active! :piggydance:

did you guys notice he went to that restaurant where Kim Tan saw Eun Sang?? So NOSTALGIC !!:criesariver:

filming site of Heirs!! :heart3::heart:

GUYS!! Let’s get casting news next !!:evilelmo:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I saw @Thong Thin!    Huntington Beach isn't far from me either and I don't mind driving to Orange County.  Argh!  

What's with all his IG posts?!  After ghosting us for weeks, suddenly he's active.  Not that I mind .  Maybe the change of scenery inspired him?  I know, WHO CARES, RIGHT? lol

I cannot believe that @Nikaa isn't here wiggling! 

@gtLmh0622 A while ago, I think you suggested participating in gift , with other Minoz clubs, for LMH's debut or birthday.  I thought of a gift other than flowers.  Who makes the decision what gift is purchased?

omg !

so near yet so far....go stalk LMH if you have the time...

20 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

I need the big Wiggle emoji !! 

Let’s keep lmh in LA for a while!! He has become SO active! 

did you guys notice he went to that restaurant where Kim Tan saw Eun Sang?? So NOSTALGIC !!

filming site of Heirs!! 

GUYS!! Let’s get casting news next !!

yes, he is trying to bring back memories of The Heirs :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

so sweet of him.

@CarolynH  how is the weather ,is there any  possibiliies of LMH going surfing in wet suit !

:tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@CarolynH  how is the weather ,is there any  possibiliies of LMH going surfing in wet suit !

:tounge_wink:

Actually, today he would need the wetsuit; probably 60s by the beach.  But tomorrow and Thursday no wetsuit needed 80-90!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

@Nikaa I missed the big wiggle too!  Hopefully, we'll have more reason to wiggle :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

"How have you been, Kim Tan?" Lee Min Ho, who went to LA, visited "The Heirs" for the first time in 8 years

"How have you been?"'

The longing greeting also made fans' hearts flutter, recalling the moment eight years ago.

Actor Lee Min-ho visited the LA filming site, where he filmed the first episode of his signature SBS "The Heirs," which aired in 2013, which surprised fans.

Lee Min-ho, who is currently staying in LA with his close senior Lee Jung-jae, stopped by a beach cafe where Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho) and Cha Eun-sang (Park Shin-hye) met for the first time in eight years to take a proof shot.

Lee Min-ho uploaded a photo of him walking along the sandy beach with palm trees on the 10th on his SNS with a message saying, "How are you?" 

After a long time, the same place that appeared on the broadcast as if time had stopped is the LA filming site where the first location of "The Heirs" took place.

Lee Min-ho, who created a Korean Wave sensation with KBS2 Boys Over Flowers, which aired in 2009, has established himself as a top star through "The Heirs." This place, where the drama "The Heirs" filmed its first scene, will also be very special to him.

The place where Lee Min-ho stood was the cafe where Cha Eun-sang's older sister (Yoon Jin-seo) worked in the drama. Kim Tan, who left for the U.S. as he was kicked out as the son of a chaebol family, would enjoy surfing with his foreign friends there and sit at a cafe and drink coffee.

Then one day, a girl appeared in front of his eyes. A Korean girl who cries endlessly when she sees her sister carrying coffee, who thought she was studying in the U.S. Kim Tan, who couldn't take her eyes off the crying girl, portrayed a high-teen romance in which her heart bursts with love like fate.

The "Heirs," which gained explosive popularity in Korea, caused a Korean Wave boom as they were sold beyond Asia to the U.S. and Europe at all-time high prices. Lee Min-ho has also strengthened his status as a global star.

With Lee Min-ho's surprise photo, fans noticed the background of the photo without having to think twice. Everyone said, "I miss you," "I love you," and "This was the filming location of the heirs," with the English title "The Heirs."

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho appeared in SBS The King: Eternal Monarch last year, four years after SBS' Legend of the Blue Sea.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000801138

It's indeed a time to wiggle!

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Will he visit other filming sites? He does post more frequently when he's out of the country. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho reminisces his past days as Kim Tan from 'The Heirs'

by Anwaya Mane   |  Published on Nov 10, 2021 08:22

lee_min_ho_sbs_drama_awards_3.jpg?width=

Lee Min Ho posing at an awards ceremony (Pic credit - News1)
Minoz worldwide would agree that some of their earliest memories of watching Lee Min Ho was either via 'Boys Over Flowers' or 'The Heirs', the two dramas that propelled Lee Min Ho's career to global stardom! While, we may have moved on from the 'teenage romance' drama space, sometimes, we cannot help but revisit them to relive old days! Heck, even Lee Min Ho does the same!

Recently, the Hallyu star attended the 'Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) Art + Film' awards in Los Angeles, attended by the crème de la crème of the South Korean entertainment industry including 'Squid Game' stars Lee Jung Jae, Park Hae Soo, Lee Byung Hun, Jung Ho Yeon, BLACKPINK's Jennie, Eric Nam and Gang Dong-Won. While on the trip, the actor wowed fans with his gorgeous visuals and generous nature as he smiled and shook hands with his fans.

Post the event, he decided to take a nostalgic trip down memory lane as he revisited Hunting Beach, located in Orange County in Southern California. It is the same place where he shot for 'The Heirs', the popular K-drama starring Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin in lead roles. In his Instagram update, Lee Min Ho can be seen taking a stroll on the beach and posing alongside the familiar structure seen in the drama.

He can also be seen posing at Duke's Huntington Beach restaurant, which was said to be rented out for the whole day to film Lee Min Ho's scene. This is the first time Lee Min Ho's Kim Tan meets Park Shin Hye's Cha Eun Sang, who later becomes his girlfriend. Fans can be seen getting emotional in the comment section, sharing that they miss watching Lee Min Ho on screen and hope to watch him in 'Pachinko', his new Apple TV+ series soon.

Check out the amazing images below:

FDzPg0raMAc6pxp?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-reminisces-his-past-days-kim-tan-heirs-937953

“Kim Tan” Lee Min-ho visited the filming location of “The Heirs” again after 8 years

Hachi120713 hours agoLast Updated: November 10, 2021

_hJPJIQn?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lee Min-ho reveals his surprise visit to the shooting site of “The Heirs”
On Nov 10th, Lee Min-ho uploaded several pictures on his Instagram along with the caption “How have you been?” The photos show Lee Min-ho visiting Huntington Beach, California. This is the filming location of the SBS drama “The Heirs” which aired in 2013, and he came back here after about eight years.

Lee Min-ho

California is the place where Kim Tan (played by Lee Min-ho) lived when studying in America. “The Heirs” is a youth drama about the love and friendship of wealthy high school students. Kim Tan met Cha Eun-sang (played by Park Shin-hye) for the first time at this restaurant then opened a long story between the two. Showing off his warm charm in knitwear and jeans, the actor looked around while carefully wearing a mask. He was immersed in his memories and recalled the past drama once again.

In response to the photo, Internet users commented, “I’m gonna binge-watch The Heirs after such a long time”, “Kim Tan finally came back”, “I missed that drama”

Meanwhile, the actor attended the LACMA Art + Film Gala held at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art in the United States.

https://kbizoom.com/lee-min-ho-reveals-his-surprise-visit-to-the-shooting-site-of-the-heirs/

• Like 6