Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Firstly-  sorry I didn’t mean to include your whole post in this reply.

thank you for helping with this registration. I did the first part fine but when I did the second part with name, birthdate  and the T number I got on my Interlink receipt I got a message in Korean which I managed to translate on Papago. It says “no matching information please check again” I have checked and double checked and can’t see what’s wrong. 

I feel really stupid- but who do I contact to sort it out- any suggestion would be very welcome.

Apparently, other Minoz are getting the same error message, "no matching information please check again." They've already emailed MYM but no advise yet. 

Maybe you should check that the name you're entering on the registration is the same as what you've registered with Interpark.

Q. I filled out the application form correctly, but there is no matching information.
A. If the 'User Information' you entered after entering the fan club through Interpark matches the 'Member Application Information' entered on the homepage, the rating will automatically be adjusted to full membership.
※ However, the data of those who entered 'user information' in Interpark based on the date until July 28th is currently registered on the homepage
If you did not enter 'User Information' in advance or if you entered 'User Information' on the day of the official website registration, it will not match directly.
It takes about 2 business days for Interpark "User Information" to be applied to the homepage.
In order to relieve the inconveniences of members, only 10 members of Minoz will be graded as 'full member' if they request by mail or telephone.
Please enter 'user information' in the Interpark and contact us
  • Like 2

Official MINOZ Membership is open for recruitment again! 

https://www.facebook.com/pg/officialminoz/posts/

http://minoz.co.kr/front/board.php?bbs_id=notice&article_id=160

• GLOBAL MINOZ 10th Membership Additional Recruitment and Event

Hello, this is Minoz.
Thank you for your interest in recruiting Lee Min Ho's Global Official Fan Club 'Minoz' for the 10th membership.

At the request of many people, additional recruitment has been decided!
Please check below information.

[Global Minoz 10th Membership Additional Recruitment]
▣ Subscription period: 8 p.m. on August 5, 2019 to 8 p.m. on August 9, 2019
▣ Activity period: August 1, 2019 (Thursday) to July 31, 2020 (Friday)
※ The duration of the membership is the same as that of the primary recruiters.
▣ Subscription: Interpark (http://ticket.interpark.com)
▣ Subscription fee: 25,000 KRW (separate and differential shipping cost depending on countries)
▣ Subscription target: 
Domestic and overseas residents (excluding China and Japan),
Interpark(www.interpark.com) ID holder
Lee Min Ho’s official website(http://leeminho.kr) member
※ According to the fan club operation policy, those living in China and Japan are restricted from joining this fan club.
Please check the official fan club operated in your country.
CHINA Official Fanclub: http://minozchina.cn
JAPAN Official Fanclub: https://minho.jp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lmho said:

Q. I filled out the application form correctly, but there is no matching information.
A. If the 'User Information' you entered after entering the fan club through Interpark matches the 'Member Application Information' entered on the homepage, the rating will automatically be adjusted to full membership.
※ However, the data of those who entered 'user information' in Interpark based on the date until July 28th is currently registered on the homepage
If you did not enter 'User Information' in advance or if you entered 'User Information' on the day of the official website registration, it will not match directly.
It takes about 2 business days for Interpark "User Information" to be applied to the homepage.
In order to relieve the inconveniences of members, only 10 members of Minoz will be graded as 'full member' if they request by mail or telephone.
Please enter 'user information' in the Interpark and contact us

Thanks, @lmho for the information. So the matching of the user information on Interpark and the official website is indeed the problem. Hopefully this works out soon.

************************************************************************************

Here's the complete Q&A on the registration posted on the official website:

Q&A on GLOBAL MINOZ 10th Subscription

http://minoz.co.kr/front/board.php?bbs_id=notice&article_id=161

Q. I am registered as a member of the homepage. If I enter my ID (e-mail address), it is said to be a duplicate ID.

A. Existing login information (visit record) remains on your computer and mobile, which prevents you from signing up.

Please delete the visit records from your computer and mobile device before signing up.

When subscribing to your computer: Launch Internet Explorer – Tools – Internet Options – Delete Browsing History

When subscribing to a mobile phone:

1) Launch iPhone Safari – Favorites – Visit History – Delete All

2) Running Samsung Internet – Right-hand bottom view - Settings – Privacy and Security – Delete search data

Q. Do I have to have my real name when I join the homepage?

A. Please enter the actual name of the fan club member accurately. If you are a foreigner, enter the English name of the passport. 

(Enter without spaces)

Q. I've completed the full membership application correctly, but it says 'No matching information'

A. If the 'User Information' entered on Interpark and application for full membership on the  official website matches, the rating will automatically be adjusted to full membership. 

※ The data of those who entered 'User Information' at Interpark by July 28 are registered on the official website.

However, if you have not entered 'User Information' in advance or entered 'User Information' on the day you joined the official website, it will not match immediately.

It takes about 2 business days for Interpark 'User Information' to be applied to the official website. 

In order to relieve the inconveniences of members, we are rating you as a "regular member" if you request it via email or phone.

Please enter 'User Information' in Interpark before contacting us.

Q. I signed up as a family member. What information should I fill out in the application form 

A. You can fill out the 'User Information' registered at Interpark.

Q. I didn't receive the mail to complete the application for full membership.

A. We are sending you the confirmation mail for full membership sequentially, so please wait a little longer.

Q. It does not include the country in which you live

A. Please click 'Other' in the country information and proceed with the registration.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lmho said:

It is must be a regular member will able to access Minoz zone? Like Minho Schedule, video, Wallpaper etc.

@lmho Yes!  That is correct.

What a great flashback!  Time to re-watch this:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

@lmho Yes!  That is correct.

Thats great!! Thank you dear. I got problem yesterday which register on last stage it’s keep saying no information match. But today I’m very surprise I could actually access Minoz zone. Ok so they quietly fix it without letting me know that I’m already accepted to become a full membership. 

Anyone who has this issue yesterday, please to go official website, go to Minoz zone 

see if u are able to access. If can Congratulation!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

cr:  as tagged

Spoiler

LBS episode 6

This episode is a mixture of comedy (SC in the hospital--who has that much fun in the hospital?; William Choi; epilogue) and emotional (HJJ and Adjussi)

I like the scene when HJJ and Chi Hyun first meet in the hospital.  It's horrible that HJJ's father slapped him when the two boys fought when they were young.  I get that initially HJJ's father pays more attention to Chi hyun as the new kid moving in, but it seemed that the pattern continued. I can see why HJJ left the house.  Is the hospital food in SK  that good that you would be that upset not getting it?  So sweet that HJJ makes sure she gets food  and so happy seeing her enjoy her food.  I love love love the scene when  Sec Nam brings HJJ the citrus tea and then the one who comforts HJJ as a kid when his father abandons him for Chi hyun.  How many of you watched the william Choi scene several times (I'm raising my hand) from his accent to expression, it's so funny!  I'm so irritated that HJJ's father really wants to see him now.  Where was he when HJJ needed him--MIA!  lol at the ski scene when HJJ tells SC to make an "A" to stop and she asks what is an A:w00t:

I saw a parody from the 2013 SBS drama award -Tan do bromance.  It is only in spanish.  Has anyone seen the English version?  I didn't even know there was a parody.

• Like 6

LBS ep 6- how funny was that epilogue with SC and the brother. There were some lovely moments in this especially in the scenes when Joon Jae won’t admit even to himself that he loves her. I also like the way every time Tae oh gets jealous they play a soundtrack in the background as he stumps off. I detest the father in this- it’s a bit late to try to make amends now - in another episode JJ says he kept his mobile number for ages after he left home and not once did his father try to contact him. But in spite of this when JJ and Chi-Hyun are in the hospital and the father rings CH  just as JJ is walking away JJ’s face shows real  heartache. The William Choi scene was comedy gold- brilliant. I have been a LMH fan for several months now so I should have got used to those OMG moments but the way he looked when he stood in the hospital ward to take her home- just wow!

I know this is supposed to be about LBS but I have just finished watching Faith- I thought it was incredible - what a great actor LMH is.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I have just finished watching Faith- I thought it was incredible - what a great actor LMH is.

Yes, I thought so too. I think it must be very difficult to portray a stoic character like Choi Young, and LMH used his eyes to great effect. Some people say it is his best work in terms of acting, although I thought his acting in GB was terrific as well.  The screenwriter of Faith, Song Ji-na, was also quite impressed with his performance. She said that she contributed 70% of the character of Choi Young, and he contributed another 130%!

• Like 5

LMH in LOTBS episode 6:

There are some cute, sweet, funny, curious, sad, and maddening moments.

HJJ is ever the filial son to the man who is his "father" only by blood.

It's great that he has a true father-friend in "ajusshi."

I love their meeting, too, @CarolynH !

tumblr_pvokkgZnUg1w2zf0ho2_r1_540.png

tumblr_pvokkgZnUg1w2zf0ho3_r1_540.png

tumblr_pvokkgZnUg1w2zf0ho4_r1_540.png

"More charming" ... true statement!

I know everyone loves the William Choi character, but I think it's too over-the-top (as you can see when comparing to the real William Choi).  I agree that it's funny in a sketch comedy way, but not in a "I'm supposed to have just arrived in Seoul after 10 years away and this is what it did to me" way.  (Maybe that's what people who've lived abroad look like to Koreans.)  :wacko:  Remember, just my opinion.

• Like 6

@Lindyloo421:  As you watch LMH's other dramas, please feel free to give your opinions about his performance.   What dramas haven't you seen? @MsDot2:  you can also give your opinion on dramas that we've already rewatched.  If the two of you want to coordinate, that's fine also.  Just let us know what drama and what episode in case anyone else wants to comment.  At the end of LBS, we'll segue into "favorites" so start keeping track of your "favorites".  We did something similar at the end of LBS in that thread e.g. favorite drama, favorite scene etc.  

2 hours ago, 1ouise said:

LMH in LOTBS episode 6:

I know everyone loves the William Choi character, but I think it's too over-the-top (as you can see when comparing to the real William Choi).  I agree that it's funny in a sketch comedy way, but not in a "I'm supposed to have just arrived in Seoul after 10 years away and this is what it did to me" way.  (Maybe that's what people who've lived abroad look like to Koreans.)  :wacko:  Remember, just my opinion.

@1ouise:  No problemo.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  As long as we are civil, it's cool.  Actually, my favorite is drunk HJJ (i can't wait to watch ep 10!)

• Like 4

LOTBS Ep 6:

I don't have a lot to add to what others have said about this episode. I enjoyed the William Choi act; he does a good over-the-top fop. I particularly liked the part in this episode when she nearly dies and he's so heart-sick. Good acting and he looked gorgeous.  He always looks beautiful, but particularly when he's sad or emotional. I mean, those eyes!  And I enjoyed his bullying the hospital about feeding her. Very sweet!

Irrelevant comment: There must be a Korean thing about the first snow fall. I've seen it in other K-shows as well as this one.

• Like 5

wMSdBJM.gif

Spoiler

Thanks for all your comments!

We see another parallelism between the Joseon period and the present time, as Dam Ryeong sets out to find Se Hwa, while Joon Jae searches for Sim Cheong. 

O7qqAOm.gif

Sim Cheong having an accident was enough to make Joon Jae feel emotions of worry and protectiveness, a shift from the feeling of mere curiosity and growing fondness in the previous episodes. His teary eyes convey such emotions perfectly. 

6vRTGmf.gif

Another parallelism, as Sim Cheong dreams of Se Hwa being saved by Dam Ryeong and reaching out to hold his hand. Just then, Joon Jae holds her hand and she comes back to life.

YuLHYKY.gif

Aren't the three con-buddies the sweetest in protecting Sim Cheong? They were quick on their feet when they learned of her accident, and would even pull out a con job to avenge her.

Joon Jae's sudden encounter with step brother Chi Hyun. We get an idea of how bad the relationship has been between Joon Jae and his father and step brother. Interestingly, I also see a smart young Joon Jae as he analyzes the pattern of the shattered glass of the frame to explain what most likely caused it to break. 

bqayAZ0.gif

The jjampong scene is one of my favorites in this drama. Joon Jae is just the cutest when he holds back his laughter at Sim Cheong's predicament on being forced to fast. And he just lights up when she calls! But oh, the great lengths he goes to just to get what Sim Cheong likes - he puts a call to the hospital to reason out with them. And isn't he adorable as he sneaks outside her hospital room the next day to see her enjoy her special breakfast? He's quite happy himself, too. He wonders why, quickly brushes it off, but then walks off smiling.

kaUUamB.gif

zpSBQd9.gif

Aww...Joon Jae and ajusshi. It's heartwarming to see ajusshi care for Joon Jae even when he was still young. And what makes it even more heartfelt is that in the Joseon period, he is Dam Ryeong's faithful friend.

2WsAQkg.gif

William Choi. He's exaggerated compared to the real one, and if the deputy director has met the real son previously, that would totally blow Joon Jae's cover. But we see that the deputy director can be overbearing, so Joon Jae needs a cover that would overcome that and make him control the deputy director. And I guess the point of this disguise is to distract the deputy director, and distracted he was, with that whole disgusting-smell act. LMH-wise, I'm glad to see our boy pull off such an amusing character (oh, let's not forget that sexy forehead). B)

7qp7TBj.gif

aPPO5aj.gif

Ahh, who wouldn't come running home to that gorgeous man? :wub:

wMSdBJM.gif

So when Joon Jae learns of the possibility of Sim Cheong not seeing the first snowfall next year, he was taken aback. Hmm.. seems like at this point, he was already expecting her to stay with him for long. 

And yet another effort made by Joon Jae for Sim Cheong - bringing her to the ski slopes. And hmm, do we see the first bout of Joon Jae's jealousy? 

Another favorite scene - Joon Jae at the base of the hill with his arms outstretched to catch speeding Sim Cheong. :wub:

G5USEiK.gif

So initially, Sim Cheong wanted to meet up with Joon Jae at the first snow fall to confess her love for him, in the hope of that love coming true. But with how things played out, Joon Jae was the one who blurted out "I love you," as snow started to fall. Well, he was checking something with her, but still. :P

8U4UZn1.gif

I like the epilogues of this drama. It neatly ties the story and gives much more sense on the characters and some backstory on the scenes. 

Aside from these epilogues, I also like the parallelism of the Joseon period and the present time - how and when the scenes in these periods are played out reinforce both storylines. The same is true with the similarities of the characters in each period. Finally, the thing that makes me want to watch LBS over and over again is to figure out the exact moment that Joon Jae started falling for Sim Cheong. Well, the previous episodes were more about his intrigue about this weird girl, then his growing care for her. But in this episode, her accident may have triggered him to feel deeper emotions. 

• Like 7

@syntyche- thank you so much for including  the gorgeous picture of JJ in the hospital ward. I’m sure if I was an extra on any of his dramas I would do nothing but just look at him!

I was thinking about what  @1ouise wrote about William Choi. That’s what I like about this forum- you can see things through other people’s eyes as well as your own.

@CarolynH- I have now seen the two films and the last 6 dramas so looking forward to discussing favourites after  reviewing LOTBS.

• Like 7

bluesea6-00833a.jpg

Spoiler

I liked the parallels between the two eras too and the same actors connected in both eras. The epilogue was hilarious, when SC took the money and drank all the water. :D

I liked that HJJ got excited seeing her get food at the hospital and all he did behind the scenes to see that she did get fed. Not understanding why he is so excited about it. He cannot figure himself out and I loved Tae Ho glaring at HJJ at the hospital and getting all hot and bothered because SC was so cute. The part on saving SC from being sued for assault and helping the woman whose daughter died. The William Choi scam was hilarious. HJJ becoming a knight in shining armor at the end at the ski location.

Fun! All and all a funny and lighthearted episode with some foreboding scenes. So the step-brother was conniving as a youth but this was pure accident though HJJ did not believe him.

• Like 6