Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LMH in LOTBS episode 4:

It's fun to watch the Joseon timeline because of the parallels with the present-day story.

I've never understood how step-mom was so easily able to destroy HJJ's happy family life.

I like Tao-Oh, Nam-doo, Shi-ah,  and Detective Hong and their supporting roles.

Something I've always liked about LMH is his facial expressions!!  I like this episode's goofy smirks:

tumblr_pv0r2pYCgw1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_pv0r2pYCgw1w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_pv0r2pYCgw1w2zf0ho3_540.png

I think he does great with comedy.  I would love to see him do an ordinary, eccentric, or underdog character.  I think he can show a lot of goofy and lovable charms--instead of the chaebol, genius, or privileged qualities (which he has done).

I'd also like to see him as a bad guy.  (I want him to try everything.)  But it's true, that might not be fun to watch over and over.

@Lindyloo421  Cary Grant roles would be great to see!

I have high hopes for "The King."

In "The King" Lee Min-ho will show in appearance, posture, temperament, achievements, military and so on various aspects of perfect monarch image, at the same time the character also has a high level of equestrian strength, but in the place where people's eyes don't reach, he shows the opposite action: very sensitive, with obsessive-compulsive disorder, don't like others touch, at the same time the heart is very suspicious....

The "tsundere" charm between roughness and innocence is also peaked. In the drama, Lee Min-ho crosses over to the present and creates a series of rambling stories with detective Kim Go-eun, each living in 1995 and 2020 according to his own identity, but unable to adapt to his own era, and the scenes add comic effect.

At the same time, the drama also stimulates female audience's maternal love, because Lee Min-ho in "The King" will also show the fear of losing the throne because of death.

(source: https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000734228)

• Like 9
  • Love 1

On 7/21/2019 at 5:03 AM, CallieP said:

Have to look out for those hotels in the US. Perhaps there will be photos of LMH? :P

Reveal hidden contents

This episode is fun as the couple gets to know each other again after several months. It must be making HJJ crazy not remembering her and not understanding why. I can imagine the frustration. I like their rapport during this time and Sim Cheong giving him the googly eye and hanging on to his coat, pretty cute. Also Tae Ho (?) getting dumbstruck by her when she told him her name is SC. He likes her. The trio is cute and now the detective makes his appearance. So HJJ rejects his family and their wealth to become a con-man. The intrigue begins. HJJ forgot the mermaid but yet as previously, he cannot abandon her. He must be remembering his life as Dam Ryeong unconsciously and DR love for the mermaid.  There is the connection between them that cannot be broken even though they are reincarnated. His mom and her boss relationship is hilarious.

Hi CallieP, I heard that the Shinsegae Chosun Hotel will be expanding to Minneapolis, Jersey City, Atlanta, Houston, Los Angeles, and San Jose this year. So, I'm sure in a span of 5-years, you can get to see one over there.

• Like 3

PROMIZ FB Update 072219

67438791_2968452153229145_55312485495445

프로미즈의 진심을 담은 하트 인 프로미즈!

피엠져 여러분을 향한 마음을 담았어요
편안한 컬러와 핏으로 이번 여름을 위한 패션 아이템!

프로미즈 홈페이지에서 함께 만나볼까요?

http://www.promiz2014.com/…/하트인프…/101/category/45/display/1/

Heart in PROMIZ!

PROMIZ LOVE TO YOU has been expressed in this theme
Must-have summer fashion item with comfortable colors and fit.

Let's see it on the PROMIZ website.

http://www.promiz2014.com/…/하트인프…/101/category/45/display/1/

PROMIZ Kakao Talk Update 072219

EAEvxmKUEAAoaBT.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, gtLmh0622 said:

MYM Naver Blog updated :
https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=22696157&memberNo=32792076

Reveal hidden contents

IMG01177_gs.jpg?type=w1200

IMG01363_gs.jpg?type=w1200

IMG01357_gs_copy.jpg?type=w1200

IMG01199_gs_copy.jpg?type=w1200

IMG01259_gs.jpg?type=w1200

IMG01204_gs.jpg?type=w1200

IMG01215_gs.jpg?type=w1200

IMG01250_gs_copy.jpg?type=w1200

IMG01294_gs.jpg?type=w1200

IMG01268_gs.jpg?type=w1200

IMG01265_gs.jpg?type=w1200

IMG01266_gs.jpg?type=w1200

_JIN2458.gif?type=w1200

11.jpg?type=w1200

image_232346011563868153813.jpg?type=w12

image_6460696211563868153814.jpg?type=w1

image_3753192341563868174442.jpg?type=w1

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this + the link. The cut of his hairstyle at the back looks so COOL! I guess this is the Korean hair trend this year.  LMH has been coming in a wide variety of hair styles ever since. I always love his haircuts with bangs.  He has the ability to rock just about any hairstyle, whether it's a fade, undercut, slick back, comb over & top knot. :P

• Like 4

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this + the link. The cut of his hairstyle at the back looks so COOL! I guess this is the Korean hair trend this year.  LMH has been coming in a wide variety of hair styles ever since. I always love his haircuts with bangs.  He has the ability to rock just about any hairstyle, whether it's a fade, undercut, slick back, comb over & top knot. :P

Thanks for sharing the photos, @gtLmh0622

@willenette, we noticed the same thing, his back! :P He does look good in any hairstyle. 

• Like 2

[SBS Star] Lee Minho's Flawless Look at a Recent Event Makes Fans Gasp

201337766_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Minho stunned fans with his breathtaking look in a suit.

On July 23, Lee Minho's management agency MYM Entertainment shared photos of the actor when he went to '2019 World Korean Educators Conference'.

201337772_1280.jpg

Earlier this month, Lee Minho attended the annual cultural event '2019 World Korean Educators Conference'.

There, Lee Minho was chosen as an honorary ambassador for the King Sejong Institute Foundation, who will work with the institute to help spreading Korean culture and language to the rest of the world.

At the event, Lee Minho appeared with a sleek suit that highlighted his handsome face and tall figure.

201337773_1280.jpg

After the press photos were released, countless fans had desperately been waiting for behind-the-scenes videos or photos from this day, simply because they could not forget how great he looked.

As if Lee Minho's management agency read their mind, they treated them with a gift that they exactly wanted two weeks later.

Lee Minho is seen simply getting ready for the event at backstage in these photos, but they were enough to make fans instantly breathless.

Spoiler

201337763_1280.jpg

201337765_1280.jpg

201337767_1280.jpg

201337768_1280.jpg

Meanwhile, Lee Minho confirmed to lead a new fantasy romance drama 'The King: the Eternal Monarch' (literal translation), which is scheduled to be released in the second half of the year.

(Lee Narin, Credit= MYM Entertainment)

(SBS Star)

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005366611

• Like 6

https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2019/07/24/mym-entertainment-just-released-hd-behind-photos-of-lee-minho-and-they-remind-us-how-perfect-the-actor-s-visual-really-is-249516

recommend_bac5ff2037863fd97d298ea54ca542

MYM Entertainment Just Released HD Behind Photos of Lee Minho and They Remind Us How Perfect the Actor's Visual Really is

More behind cuts of Lee Minho were released.  

On July 23rd, MYM Entertainment dropped a series of Lee Minho's photos from the '2019 World Conference of Korean Language Educators' held earlier this July. As previously reported, Lee Minho has been chosen as a goodwill ambassador for the National Institute of Korean Culture and Education.

Special for fans, the actor's agency released HD photos taken from the event's backstage. Lee Minho graces the camera with his effortless business look, wearing a full suit. In several cuts, Lee Minho captivates with his serious expression, while in several others he charms his warm, beautiful smiles. 

Check out all of the photos below!

1563936867565-0.jpg

1563936867588-12.jpg

(skipped other photos since already been posted before.)

• Like 7

The King: The Eternal Monarch

The drama is a fantasy romance drama about two parallel universes. One universe resembles modern-day Korea as we know it, while the other is an alternate universe in which Korea is an empire ruled by a single monarch. In order to fight evil and close the door between their two worlds, the ruler of the Korean Empire ends up joining forces with a detective who resides in modern-day Korea.

• Type: Drama
  • Episodes: 0
  • Airs: Jul 31, 2020 - ?
  • Score: N/A (scored by 0 users)
  • Ranked: #99999
  • Popularity: #2869
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

https://mydramalist.com/35039-the-king-the-eternal-monarch/cast

The drama will air starting July 31, 2020?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

The drama is a fantasy romance drama about two parallel universes. One universe resembles modern-day Korea as we know it, while the other is an alternate universe in which Korea is an empire ruled by a single monarch. In order to fight evil and close the door between their two worlds, the ruler of the Korean Empire ends up joining forces with a detective who resides in modern-day Korea.

• Type: Drama
  • Episodes: 0
  • Airs: Jul 31, 2020 - ?
  • Score: N/A (scored by 0 users)
  • Ranked: #99999
  • Popularity: #2869
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

https://mydramalist.com/35039-the-king-the-eternal-monarch/cast

The drama will air starting July 31, 2020?

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. I'm also curious for the broadcaster/network of this upcoming drama. I hope we could get some more information sooner.  I AM EXCITED for this. :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. I'm also curious for the broadcaster/network of this upcoming drama. I hope we could get some more information sooner.  I AM EXCITED for this. :P

Hi @willenette, news is that it would be shown on tvN. See post below.

********************************************************************************************

"The King: The Eternal Monarch" on tvN

cr: jdon0607

D_UcL7AVUAoaVGc.jpg

D_UcMSjU8AAWhiH.jpg

D_UcMsNU4AEhtnL.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

podcast35.jpg

Spoiler

Episode 6 is fun, the policeman who disliked HJJ was the same messenger who was dumped as Dam Ryeong horse left to rescue the mermaid. It is funny how the drama tries to show characters from the past and the modern day. The policeman dislikes HJJ without knowing why and the little girl hears the silent "Help me from the mermaid" I thought it was cute when HJJ tries to tell the police that SC is easily scared and she says "No" and he gives this cute uncomfortable smile and laugh. LMH looked really cute here with his deep dimples. Actually LMH looked cute in this whole episode and you see his comedic side. He made me laugh a lot. Pretending to chase SC out of the house and then tracking her and worrying about her while Tae Ho glares at him. Tae Ho is so cute too. The fight between SC and Shi-Ah. We see HJJ half -brother and he seems different from his mom and has a conscience.

HJJ uses SC ignorance about TV to make her tell him about Spain. I don't understand why she remains mum. There is nothing to hide. She does not need to tell about the mermaid part. Can anybody enlighten me about why SC does not want to talk about Spain.

He pays the boys and gets a lady to give her a dessert and scarf and hiding behind a cart. :D Enjoy his antics. SC's antics and flirting with HJJ is hilarious too. HJJ waits at Nam San but she does not turn up...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

podcast35.jpg

Hide contents

Episode 6 is fun, the policeman who disliked HJJ was the same messenger who was dumped as Dam Ryeong horse left to rescue the mermaid. It is funny how the drama tries to show characters from the past and the modern day. The policeman dislikes HJJ without knowing why and the little girl hears the silent "Help me from the mermaid" I thought it was cute when HJJ tries to tell the police that SC is easily scared and she says "No" and he gives this cute uncomfortable smile and laugh. LMH looked really cute here with his deep dimples. Actually LMH looked cute in this whole episode and you see his comedic side. He made me laugh a lot. Pretending to chase SC out of the house and then tracking her and worrying about her while Tae Ho glares at him. Tae Ho is so cute too. The fight between SC and Shi-Ah. We see HJJ half -brother and he seems different from his mom and has a conscience.

HJJ uses SC ignorance about TV to make her tell him about Spain. I don't understand why she remains mum. There is nothing to hide. She does not need to tell about the mermaid part. Can anybody enlighten me about why SC does not want to talk about Spain.

He pays the boys and gets a lady to give her a dessert and scarf and hiding behind a cart. :D Enjoy his antics. SC's antics and flirting with HJJ is hilarious too. HJJ waits at Nam San but she does not turn up...

Hi- as I’m quite new to this forum am  I supposed to click  to quote whole of previous comment? Hope I am doing it right. 

I really enjoyed this episode - some scenes were really funny - the people in the TV scene and the way she throws herself around his neck. (They are quite physical with each other in this drama aren’t they- it’s cute) When he tells  her to go you can see the regret in his face. I am astonished all through this to see how wonderfully they can express so much without saying a word. 

I do think there were a couple of scenes where we could see Joon Jae’s cold and bossy side-especially in the scene where he took Si Ah  out for a taxi- and ignored her. 

I did think there were moments in this episode where the brother might have turned good- when he dumped his mum’s phone and when he told his stepdad not  to tell his mum they were looking for Joon Jae.

And finally how gorgeous did LMH look in the camel coloured jacket and the leather trousers!!

• Like 5