Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

What an incredible reception LMH got in Milan. I wonder if Hugo Boss realised just how popular a star he was when they signed him up!
It’s amazing looking at Twitter and seeking how many cities all over the world his is the main picture in Boss shop’s windows. I’m visiting Manchester 

this week so will see if it’s the same in the UK.

I wonder if the fans in Malaysia will give him as warm a reception as Italy did.

• Like 7

Top 10 K-Dramas Where He Fell First But She Fell Harder

One of the most popular and beloved tropes in the world of K-Dramas is when the male lead falls in love with the female lead at first sight, but unfortunately for him, it takes quite a bit of chasing to make her fall in love with him too. However, once these lovely ladies do give in to their charms, they fall harder than ever. The tables are turned as the female lead then goes to the ends of the world to make him happy, and her boundless devotion towards him becomes more and more evident.

If you're looking for K-Dramas where the ML fell first, but the FL fell harder, here are 10 recommendations you might enjoy!

Note: This list is not a ranking.

Spoiler Alert!

1. "The King: Eternal Monarch"

"The King: Eternal Monarch" is a love story that transcends space and time. It is natural, therefore, that its scale is grander than a thousand universes. Lee MinHo plays Lee Gon, the eponymous King of the Kingdom of Corea in a parallel timeline, while Kim GoEun plays Jeong TaeEul, a police detective with a nose for the truth. Lee Gon is attached to Jeong TaeEul from a very young age because he believes her to be his savior. So, when he meets her in another world, it doesn't take long for him to fall in love. However, Jeong TaeEul takes her sweet time understanding him and his worldview before letting herself fall. When she does, she goes to the ends of her own world and several others to be with him, and nothing could be sweeter than that.

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source : ttps://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-kdramas-where-he-fell-first-but-she-fell-harder/

• Like 3

On 6/22/2007 at 4:46 AM, spark said:

WHOA!!! hes looking SEXYYY in those model pics <33 i love his smile, its so goofy in the drama but hot in pics lols.

hes the best newbie in that drama, Run Mackeral! =]]

i TOTALLY recognize that girl hes taking pics with his arms around!! omgsh she was in some drama... but crap i cant remember what she played... i feel like they are gf and bf but cute couple lols (or maybe he broke up and that other girl in the last couple pics is his g/f hmm...)

also JUNG IL WOO!!! ahhh!! hot guys hang with hot guys lols

for more you can see thus related post Amalie Arena Food

AND WHOA IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY (in korea anyways)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN HO-sshi!!!! <33

Love to see this beautiful actor I'm in love this sir and happy birthday to you champ.

Lee Min-ho: who is the star who drove Milan crazy

The Korean actor, hugely popular in Asia and launched in the rest of the world by the Pachinko series , was the most acclaimed celebrity among the guests of the Milan Fashion Week. Here's everything you need to know about him

Milan Fashion Week just ended, after the break from Covid, it returned to bring many characters to the Italian fashion capital. Stars like Jessica Chastain, Cate Blanchett and Lily James crowded the front rows of the Milan fashion shows, but none met with the approval of the public like Lee Min-ho

The Korean actor was greeted by chants from his many fans upon arrival at the Milan fashion show of the brand he is ambassador of, Boss. In Asia he is one of the most acclaimed performers in South Korea, but thanks to  the original Apple TV + Pachinko series , of American co-production, he is now a celebrity with us too. As evidenced by the hordes of fans who welcomed him to Milan.

Boys Over Flowers earned him the Best Emerging Actor award at the Baeksang Arts Awards , the most prestigious Asian awards. The following year, the actor will then try his hand at comedy in an unusually brave show by Korean standards: in Personal Taste, he pretends to be gay to become the roommate of a girl. 

The series touches on a subject that is still taboo in Korea, that of homosexuality, the only gay television characters had always been painted with spooky tones, and it is revolutionary in its own way.

Success after success

Lee Min-ho will repeat the success achieved with that iconic role in 2011 with another cult series taken from a comic: City Hunter , one of the best-selling manga in the world.

The result is an electrifying action that highlights the versatility of an interpreter who has only achieved successes from that moment on. Lee Min-ho will be a lovable con man in the romantic fantasy Legend of the Blue Sea in 2016, the elegant king of Korea in Netflix's sci-fi The King: Eternal Monarch , and then the super-elegant gangster seducer of Pachinko, in his first American production.

Pachinko , global success

Lee Minho in Pachinko. Cr Apple Tv +

Interviewed by us, of Ko Hansu his character in the historical series available on Apple TV + , he said: « I think that Ko Hansu and I have something in common . We both look ahead, we try not to fossilize ourselves on the past ». Lee Min-ho tells us that he thinks big: « I have immense admiration for Al Pacino , I have watched The Godfather and the interpretation of him is truly amazing. I wanted to be able to offer the same kind of performance in this drama ».

The actor will also admit that he aspires to reach the popularity and levels of Lee Byung-hun and Lee Jung-jae , the two most famous Korean actors abroad (they are both in Squid Game ): "I have been doing this job for many years now and I always try to go beyond my personal limits in order to express myself in the most realistic way possible, as do the actors I respect most . Lee Byung-hun and Lee Jung-jae ".

"I admire their passion and their strenuous search and exploration of something new , their constant efforts to be creative," he reveals.

The most important moments of his private life

Lee Min-ho has an Instagram page that has more than thirty million followers , despite the actor having been away from the scene for almost two years due to compulsory military service , from May 2017 to April 2019. His private life is marked. from a handful of stages: a near-fatal car accident , the consecration with a wax statue that represents him, a couple of important romantic relationships, the aforementioned military service.

In April 2013, a wax reproduction of the actor was produced for Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in Hong Kong, to seal his fame in Asia. In 2022, according to the Milanese reception of the past few days, it seems clear that he has also conquered the West.

https://www.iodonna.it/personaggi/star-internazionali/2022/09/28/lee-min-ho-chi-e-la-star-che-ha-fatto-impazzire-milano/

• Like 5

Soompi & Viki Staff Talk: Which Actor Is Your Favorite To Watch In K-Dramas?

Following the previous edition of the “Soompi & Viki Staff Talk” series in which our staff members discussed our favorite actresses to watch in K-dramas, we are now back to talk about some actors we love to watch.

Here’s what out team members have to say:

Yeon: Lee Min Ho

lee-min-ho-.jpeg

I first found out about Lee Min Ho through the 2009 mega hit “Boys Over Flowers,” and I first became a fan through “Personal Taste” in 2010. The drama that really got me hooked is “Heirs” though. His role as Kim Tan required lots of lines that could’ve been really cringey, but he pulled them off so incredibly well to make them heart-fluttering, and some of these lines remain legendary to this day. He has also shown his wide range in dramas including “City Hunter,” “The Great Doctor,” “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” and “The King: Eternal Monarch.” It’s hard to find a K-drama fan who hasn’t been hooked on a Lee Min Ho drama due to his ability to choose great scripts and his charismatic acting that lures viewers in. Most recently, he impressed with his more mature acting in “Pachinko,” and I’m now looking forward to his upcoming drama with Gong Hyo Jin!

Watch Lee Min Ho in “The Legend of the Blue Sea“:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 6

• CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2023: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2 [Completed drama on Apple TV+: Pachinko]

Can someone help me please? Is there any site that i could get list of all lee min ho endorsements and brands that he was their face since his debut. I really need it for a conversation with a friend that was arguing with me about his international brands.

• Like 1

I was just looking CarolynH’s last posting with the video of LMH back in SK.

The way he took that fans’s hand and then held on to her so she avoided an obstacle in front of them just sums up to me why he is so adored. 
Also him taking a photo of his Mexican fans holding up a banner at the airport was lovely.

He comes across as so caring.

• Like 6