Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@gtLmh0622  thanks for sharing this clip where he finds time to sign autographs for fans inside the car. Talk about giving back! Amazing, isn't it? I can’t talk about fan appreciation without mentioning LMH. He may be a superstar, but this man remains grounded. He knows his fans are the ones to thank for his success. This is just one of the reasons why I adore this man - He appreciates fans and actually show it. Most celebrities say they appreciate their fans, but don’t necessarily prove it. However, LMH is different - he goes above and beyond to show how thankful he is to his fans, and I couldn’t be happier about it, every time watching this kind of clip. He does a lot of nice things for his fans. There are many reasons why I love LMH, but his appreciation for his fans is definitely at the top of the list. Say what you want about him haters, but LMH is surely one of the most appreciative stars out there. He definitely has a kind heart. LMH may be one of the nicest stars in Korea. And I am sure you would agree. He always puts his fans first. He always stays humble.  He’s definitely one of the most generous stars in Korea. He cares about his fans.   :heart2:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Fan account :

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4812097813676035?from=old_pc_videoshow

As the guest who got the loudest cheers and screams today, but he was the kindest one.
He always smiled to the cameras around him and responded to the screams.
When he went out after the event, he hugged fans and signed autographs for fans. He's totally not like a big star. Everyone praised him tall, handsome, and performed well.
Being his fan from "The Heirs", it's not very early, but after the first time meeting him in person today, I felt that every thing is worthy. He is worthy to be hot globally, he is worthy to be on the top, and he deserves all flowers and applause on the way of his career. So, I love him.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Fan account :

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4812097813676035?from=old_pc_videoshow

As the guest who got the loudest cheers and screams today, but he was the kindest one.
He always smiled to the cameras around him and responded to the screams.
When he went out after the event, he hugged fans and signed autographs for fans. He's totally not like a big star. Everyone praised him tall, handsome, and performed well.
Being his fan from "The Heirs", it's not very early, but after the first time meeting him in person today, I felt that every thing is worthy. He is worthy to be hot globally, he is worthy to be on the top, and he deserves all flowers and applause on the way of his career. So, I love him.

proud proud of Min Ho Oppa!! :highonflowers:He is so sweet and humble !! Deserves it ALL 

• Like 4

[Ishani's Picks] Top 10 K-Dramas To Make You Laugh & Cry At The Same Time

Watching a K-Drama is like going on a journey of emotions that is usually more fulfilling than the destination. If you're looking for a K-Drama that will make you laugh, cry, swoon and whine, I've got the perfect list for you!

photo1548126.jpg

"The Legend of the Blue Sea"

One of the finest romantic comedies of all time, "The Legend of the Blue Sea" has the most hilarious moments of outlandish humour juxtaposed with the poignance of love and loss. In the span of one episode, you will experience a hundred different emotions, and you'll love every single one of them.

Where to Watch