Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 8/26/2022 at 6:52 PM, Lindyloo421 said:

Re the award shows -as I have Apple TV for Pachinko and Ted Lasso I also watched some of the other dramas, and I don’t know if it’s me being thick but I just do not get all the fuss about Severance! 

Re Minho’s best performances where someone has listed his dramas -  I’ve been rewatching BOF and his acting in some parts of that was incredible for a comparative newcomer. That scene on the bridge in Macau  where he was icy cold and then in the next scene with his mother where he had tears welling up- wow. (To be fair both the actresses were good too)

LOTBS remains my favourite- I loved him in that and his chemistry with

Jun Ji-Hyun was lovely to watch.

As for Pachinko I agree that  apart from ep7 we didn’t see a lot of him but he made such an impact in every scene.

TKEM isn’t included in the list but rewatching that ( I’m having a long lazy summer!) that good bye scene outside the hospital still makes me cry. I think if actors can get the viewer emotional and invested then they are really great actors and LMH definitely is.

@Lindyloo421  same here - this drama is also my favorite & my top pick. I love rom-com & fantasy. The latter has always been one of the most popular genres in film and television, especially when it comes to K-Dramas. They're the loveliest of them all. For me, this drama is a 10/10 and highly recommended for those who still haven't watched it.   :heart2:

photo1537357.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I guess we're going to Nonhyeon when we visit SK  :joy:  But to see LMH we'd have to go at 2-3AM!

@CallieP and I were watching ep 13 of LOTBS.  We were wondering if anyone has seen a bts of the scene where KDR and se hwa are in each other's arms, dying.  Of course, I teared up again watching it.:bawling:

Opps ! I'm soooo sorry that I made a mistake, now he lives at Mark Hills in Heukseok-dong, not Nonhyeon.

Source : TMI news.

15328.jpg?auto=format&w=698

15324.jpg?auto=format&w=698

• Like 5

15 Cool Korean Dramas With A Lot Of Action And Hot Men

Lee Joon Ki, Lee Min Ho, Park Hae Jin... How many cool opps starred in the most interesting and exciting dramas!

August 28, 2022

600x600_1_3f81d5c45b92fb4cf67fb1b03ded29

No one hates action movies, and in the drama world, this genre guarantees the same "bread with spectacles."  Action dramas give you an adrenaline rush and keep you hooked until the very end of the season.  And the action in them is active and developing quickly.  Especially for you, I have collected 15 dramas that are good not only for action, but also for handsome guys in the main (and not only) roles.

Faith (2012)

25f3a1e66b21aeecb2d802efb8885e34.webp

Duration: 24 episodes of 60 minutes.

Cast: Yoo Oh Sung, Kim Hee Sun, Lee Min Ho, Oh Kwang Rok, Song Min Hyun, Im Hwa Young, Jung Yoo Chan, and more.

Another cool mix of fantasy, romance and action.  Lee Min Ho plays a king guard warrior from the past who enters the future in this drama.  His task is to find a doctor who could save the queen, who suffered after the assassination attempt, from death.  And he finds her, only now the girl is a little shocked by the fact that the warrior asks her and where he comes from.

Translation from Russian google

https://www.ellegirl.ru/articles/15-krutykh-koreiskikh-doram-gde-mnogo-ekshena-i-goryachikh-muzhchin/

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Opps ! I'm soooo sorry that I made a mistake, now he lives at Mark Hills in Heukseok-dong, not Nonhyeon.

Source : TMI news.

@gtLmh0622  thanks for sharing this. They were neighbors with Hyunbin then because he sold his luxury villa already. Same thing with Jang Dong Gun & Ko So Young, they already sold their Mark Hills property. It was only recently that I found out through various news reports that LMH & HB were neighbors in the same Mark Hills complex. Mark Hills is a high-rise building with a spectacular view of Seoul. The views from the complex are a key selling point for real estate companies. This is across the Han River. Other celebrities have chosen to live here as well because of the privacy and security it offers.   :kaching3:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

No worries chingu.  Now we must visit Heukseok-dong!

Another interesting post.  Again, Heirs wouldn't be #1 for me.  I think LOTBS solely because of KDR and Se hwa dying in each others arms would be number 1, followed by "father" and LYS holding hands when they were shot.

• Like 5

On 8/30/2022 at 10:30 AM, CarolynH said:

I think LOTBS solely because of KDR and Se hwa dying in each others arms would be number 1, followed by "father" and LYS holding hands when they were shot.

Yeeeeeeeees, totally agree with you, my most crying scene was KDR and Se hwa dying in each others arms and followed by LYS and his father after shot. 3rd may be HJJ crying for his father's death.

WOW ! Look HUGO BOSS in China :

• Like 4

21 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yeeeeeeeees, totally agree with you, my most crying scene was KDR and Se hwa dying in each others arms and followed by LYS and his father after shot. 3rd may be HJJ crying for his father's death.

HMM, not sure if my 3rd choice would be from BOF or maybe even PT.  Funny, CallieP and I were talking HJJ's father.  I said that I didn't feel sorry for him, because he basically abandoned HJJ.  And now that he decides that he wants his son back in his life HJJ is supposed to comply?  What about when HJJ needed him?  Was he there?

Wow!

• Like 5

*** Popular K-Pop polling site KingChoice created a poll for fans to vote on who they think are the most attractive Asian men in the entertainment business. This includes not just K-Pop idols, but celebrities from other Asian countries as well! Here are the top 50 choices.   :loveu:

15. Lee Min Ho

AjjAf_-cXdZrj3LvlpkIYTGHIoA4qMUmXXo1GWgVXMZVvH9ualBTKZXw7zpclMgXh8UnT2kAHrFinEabXCYM54-SgWnEP1pi1_Y=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

• Like 4

LMH IG update!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Lee Minho, I've never seen you like this before...The "wink selfie" visual shock that I took myself

Actor Lee Min-ho proved his visual handsome face with his handsome face.

Lee Min-ho posted a photo on his Instagram on the 5th without any caption.

Lee Min-ho drew attention with photos that captured his charm, including selfies he took himself.

In particular, Lee Min-ho excited fans with a cute wink picture.

Meanwhile, Lee recently appeared in the Apple TV+ original series "Pachinko." Based on a New York Times bestselling book of the same name, "Pachinko" is a story that begins with forbidden love, and depicts an unforgettable chronicle of war and peace, love and separation, victory and judgment between Korea and Japan.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003912642

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho won 2 polls in Japan.  :evilelmo:

1. Ranking of cool Korean actors with small faces:

https://rankingoo.net/articles/koreaentertainment/01141a/4

* I think the size of his face to his height is the golden ratio!

* Everything is cool. No matter which drama or model you look at, it's perfect!

* When I actually met him, I was surprised at how small his face was.

Lee Min Ho won first place! He is a popular actor who has appeared in many topical works such as the drama "The Heirs" and "The Legend of the Blue Sea" and continues to lead the Korean wave boom. In addition to being tall at 187cm, he also has a small face that surprises fans! Because of its good style, it was also selected as an ambassador for high brands such as Louis Vuitton and Fendi.

2. Ranking of handsome Korean actors whose legs are too long <20s-30s>

https://rankingoo.net/articles/koreaentertainment/01115a/6

* The balance of the whole body is cool.

* I envy his long legs!

* nice style and cool.

Lee Min Ho won first place! He is a popular actor who is the main cast in dramas such as "The Heirs", "Boys Over Flowers", and "The Legend of the Blue Sea". Her clear features are impressive, but her height is 187 cm and she has an outstanding figure♡ You are gorgeous from head to toe, and your whole body is overflowing with the aura of a prince. In the past, taking advantage of her height, she has also been selected as a model for a fashion brand! He is a royal road handsome who is supported by Korean fans of a wide range of generations.

• Like 5