Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 8/17/2022 at 10:24 AM, CarolynH said:

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. Yesterday, August 17th, Go So Young shared on her Instagram page some pictures during this event including LMH and her husband Jang Dong Gun attending this promotional event of her jewelry brand.  :heart1:

Actor Jang Dong Gun first attended the event with his wife after the adultery scandal, 35-year-old actor Lee Min Ho stands out in the event next to Jang Dong Gun's wife. 4

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Hi everyone. In yesterday’s LMH Instagram entry Minho put above the picture “Paid partnership with Boss”? In all the years I have been a fan I don’t recall him ever mentioning anything about money or payments  before. I wondered if Willenette knows what it means and why he would have put it above his picture.

Also with the announcement that his co-star is to marry in October does that mean the filming of Ask the Stars will be finished by then. When TKEM

was being filmed we got lots of pictures of fans’ food trucks etc but there has been next to nothing from ATS.

I quite miss his long hair- and how gorgeous does he look in the Boss ads.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Hi everyone. In yesterday’s LMH Instagram entry Minho put above the picture “Paid partnership with Boss”? In all the years I have been a fan I don’t recall him ever mentioning anything about money or payments  before. I wondered if Willenette knows what it means and why he would have put it above his picture.

Also with the announcement that his co-star is to marry in October does that mean the filming of Ask the Stars will be finished by then. When TKEM

was being filmed we got lots of pictures of fans’ food trucks etc but there has been next to nothing from ATS.

@Lindyloo421  this is a phrase ad, which Boss brand is currently promoting, meaning "BeYourOwnBoss" - (It means to be truly independent in everything you do; work, financials and life. It means, to always ensure you can take care of yourself.) What does it mean when an Instagram post says that it's a paid partnership with someone? When you see Paid partnership with... above a post in feed or in a story, it means that the person who shared it has a commercial relationship with the business partner that's mentioned, and that they were compensated in some way for the post. 

:rubchin:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Oh, I didn't know Gong is going to marry in October.  Maybe they'll take a break or work around her?  I thought filming continues until Dec.   I looked at the MInoz Mexico FB and it says that they plan to send a food truck, but waiting for further instructions from MYM.  I don't know if MYM coordinates the food trucks.  

I love listening to his laugh.  *

OMG, it's my 8 year soompi anniversary.  I can' t believe that I've been following LMH for 8 years!

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

The Most Successful and Highest-Paid Korean Actors In 2022

August 18, 2022 by Arunima Medda

The Korean entertainment industry is quite young as compared to its Hollywood count. The south. The Korean entertainment industry is not as evolved as Hollywood when it comes to the remuneration of the artists.

Korea has a rich history of being home to some of the most successful and highest-paid actors. These actors are considered some of the highest paid in the world and they earn that place through their talent and hard work.

It seems that every day there is a new Korean drama, movie, or idol group to watch. The popularity of Korean entertainment has been growing rapidly over the last two decades.

List of The Most Successful and Highest-Paid Korean Actors In 2022

#5. Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho is one of the most successful and highest-paid Korean actors. Lee Min Ho is a South Korean actor who is one of the most popular and bankable stars in Asia. He has starred in many hit dramas such as Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, and The Legend of the Blue Sea.

EbCutyKXYAAYDN-1-1-768x690.jpg

He has also won numerous awards for his acting. He rose to fame with his leading roles in Boys Over Flowers and The Heirs. Some of his other notable works include City Hunter, The Legend of the Blue Sea, and The King: Eternal Monarch.

https://breathe-me.com/the-most-successful-and-highest-paid-korean-actors/

9 Korean actors who have never had plastic surgery
  They once denied the accusations of netizens!

screenshot-20220815-232810-collage-maker

Many South Korean actors often face accusations and criticism for being considered plastic surgeons.  Even if the procedure is not illegal, they can usually dispute or respond if the allegations are not true.

In fact, not all Korean actors get plastic surgery.  Few actually admit they don't want to do it or are already confident in their looks, like the next set of actors.  Come on, look!

2. Lee Min Ho

fromandroid-95a7a561ee1510ba44f5fa1edf25

Lee Min Ho is often accused of plastic surgery, which is why his agency has released several statements to disprove these allegations.  For the agency, the accusations made no sense.

The actor himself said at a press conference for Gangnam 1970 in 2015.  It turned out that he goes to the dermatologist more often to pay more attention to his appearance, instead of doing plastic surgery.

Translation from indonesian google

https://www.idntimes.com/korea/knews/millions/aktor-korea-mengaku-gak-pernah-operasi-plastik-c1c2?page=all

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

His curly hair made him look like an European.  Actually I don't like his hair style when he attended Pachinko premiere, but his pictures with BOSS that MYM released are really incredibly handsome.

:approves:

@gtLmh0622 wahhh..................I couldn't agree with you more ..................I love this look very very much!  :heart2:

• Like 5

RS-Logo-Current-Logo-India.png

The Unmet Aspirations of Lee Min-ho

The Hallyu superstar’s artistic passion absorbs him, as does his need to produce a body of work that truly satisfies his creative appetite

Lee-Min-ho--960x589.jpg

Lee Min-ho, the South Korean dreamboat, has undoubtedly led a Rue de la Victoire life. His rise to the forefront of the Korean entertainment industry and subsequent foray into the international spotlight make him more than just a success story – they also make him a cynosure of all eyes. From Boys over Flowers through to Pachinko, Lee has had a massive impact on audiences. One look at the Hallyu star – a small smile of his, a flick of his hair, or a casual wave from him – can make his fans go down on their knees. He is the proverbial celebrity who embellishes everyday events, and even when he is a normal bloke, he captures our imaginations with his engaging personality.

But isn’t it daunting to think about the repercussions of being in the public eye? I was prompted to write this article after re-watching his first Movielog film on his YouTube channel, Lee Minho Film. It made me perceive the pressure the actor must be under to be true to himself. I can only imagine how he feels when the lights go out and he is left alone. During a Q&A session with Esquire Korea, Lee expounded on the specific video, revealing that it was meant to symbolize both the evolution of who he is through time and the other side of who he is – his true self.

Read more here...

https://rollingstoneindia.com/the-unmet-aspirations-of-lee-min-ho/

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 Iconic Roles That Lee Min Ho Played Flawlessly

spacer.png

This spring, Lee Min Ho wowed global audiences once again with his dynamic role in the series “Pachinko.” Now fans are eager to see more of his suave and powerful portrayal of Koh Hansu in season two. While everyone endures the agonizing wait, let’s revisit some of his most iconic K-drama roles through the years!

1. Heo Joon Jae/Kim Dam Ryeong in “The Legend of the Blue Sea”

Lee Min Ho masters two roles from very different eras in “The Legend of the Blue Sea.” During the Joseon era, he plays Kim Dam Ryeong, the son of a lawman who grows up to be the town head. His love for a breathtaking mermaid (Jun Ji Hyun) transcends time when he falls in love again as his reincarnated self, Heo Joo Jae. Unfortunately, the modern version of himself is a con artist set on stealing the elite’s money. In this role, Lee Min Ho presents a more mature version of his acting through many one of a kind romance scenes that are different from the scenes he did in his past high school roles.

2. Goo Jun Pyo in “Boys Over Flowers”

Lee Min Ho plays a spoiled kid with fabulous hair in “Boys Over Flowers.” Because of Goo Jun Pyo’s wealth, his sense of style is impeccable, and his friend group is adored by all. But fear is mixed in with the adoration because the F4 severely bullies anyone who oppose them. Lee Min Ho’s on-screen chemistry with Ku Hye Sun, who plays Geum Jan Di, was so sizzling that fans wanted them to date in real life.

3. Kim Tan in “Heirs”

spacer.png

“Heirs” allowed Lee Min Ho to channel his early character Goo Joon Pyo from “Boys Over Flowers,” but with a twist. Kim Tan comes from a wealthy family, and he is popular. The main difference between the two characters happens to be the origin of their birth. The shame and secrecy surrounding Kim Tan draws him closer to Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) for comfort and affection. And Kim Tan’s love confession and slight overprotection of Cha Eun Sang makes for great K-drama entertainment.

4. Choi Young in “The Great Doctor”

In “The Great Doctor,” Lee Min Ho plays a general and fierce warrior in the king’s royal guard. But the kingdom of Goryeo is turned upside down when the king’s guard, Choi Young, time travels to the 21st Century to find a qualified doctor for the ailing queen. His leading lady and qualified doctor is played by Kim Hee Sun, and the two make a powerful pair in any century!

5. Jeon Jin Ho in “Personal Taste”

In “Personal Taste,” Lee Min Ho transforms into a modern-day Jack Tripper from the classic American sitcom “Three’s Company.” But in this drama, his roommate is unaware of his true sexuality and growing feelings for her. Park Kae In (Son Ye Jin) is her authentic self from beginning to end while Jeon Jin Ho (Lee Min Ho) does a great job mastering two distinct personalities. Through his character, Lee Min Ho exercises his acting ability to the fullest. He really captures viewers throughout each episode.

6. Heo Mo Se in “I Am Your Teacher”

spacer.png

This was Lee Min Ho’s version of the famous “School” series. “I Am Your Teacher” is about a rookie teacher who tutors a gang boss’s daughter. Lee Min Ho plays the principal’s son, Heo Mo Se, who is a privileged student. The actor excels as a supporting character in this classic series, which he completed early on in his career. Securing this coveted high school role eventually led him to the hit K-drama “Boys Over Flowers”!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1538350wpp/6-iconic-roles-that-lee-min-ho-played-flawlessly

• Like 8