Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

12 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH  I did. When people hear the term “virtual private network,” they often believe it’s something too high-tech for the average user and there’s no reason why they should use a VPN. But, VPN is also for non-techies. Traveling and using public wifi, transmitting sensitive information or even just reading entertainment options on Netflix are all activities that can be done more safely through the use of a VPN. The software protects your information by masking your device’s IP address, encrypting your data. In doing so it hides your online identity, ensuring that you are able to browse the Internet securely and anonymously. - hahaha - That's why, I considered it. Security on public wifi, data privacy from my internet service provider & from the apps & services I use, I have an access to any content in any place, security on working remotely & it's easy to use because it's adaptable to numerous smart devices. It's just that VPNs aren’t perfect tools. Like any computer program, they are susceptible to malware and online attacks. VPNs are banned in China, though.  :heart2:

Also, it is harder to access financial accounts using a VPN since your IP is not recognized but you can access other countries movies and dramas, I think

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Also, it is harder to access financial accounts using a VPN since your IP is not recognized but you can access other countries movies and dramas, I think

@CallieP  what do you mean, online banking? I haven't tried this but I guess it's absolutely safe. Your data then goes to a VPN server, where it changes your IP address and your apparent location (if desired). This new information goes to your online destination (in this case, your bank’s website) and back. As a result, the receiver of your data will not be able to see where the data originally came from. If you use a VPN, however, you're keeping your transactions safe and secure from prying eyes. Some VPN providers also have strict no-logs policies, meaning that your data, online activity, and browsing history are safe. They will never be monitored or saved and will never be shared with third parties.  :waves:

Since many popular shows and movies are geo-blocked, meaning they are only available in certain countries, using a streaming VPN opens up your streaming options. You can keep up with shows from home while you’re traveling, or explore the globe and see what’s available in other countries. There are many options, both free and paid, to choose from when it comes to selecting a VPN. Just look for a fast VPN. Because of the added level of encryption, it’s possible for some VPNs to slow your connection speed. While this might not be a problem for regular internet browsing, but, sometimes there's an endless buffering or low quality when streaming. Some streaming sites try to block people using VPNs from accessing their content.  :gangnamstyle:

• Like 1

Dear Oppa: A fan from India wishes only the best for actor Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

Actor Lee Min Ho is well-loved for his iconic roles in K-Dramas like ‘Boys Over Flowers’ and ‘The Heirs’. His screen presence, attention to detail, and his way of making each character his own has put him in a league of his own. As we await his upcoming role in ‘Pachinko’, a fan from India has reached out to express their love for Lee Min Ho.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Mitali D. from India to Lee Min Ho. Read their letter below.

Greetings, Lee Min Ho.

Words fall short of expressing my feelings for you. Despite the fact that I am not someone who becomes readily attracted to celebrities and goes nuts over them, I have been following a number of your shows and interviews for months. Every time I finish one of your programmes, I feel compelled to revisit it or watch another of yours. I'm not sure how I'll get my message to you, but I don't want to be sorry for not doing so. This is my first open letter, written without reluctance and with the utmost respect and love. I've noticed that every time you play a character, you go into character and try to get the most out of the role.

I don't want to dream, but seeing you or visiting your country is something I've always wanted to do. Despite the realities of the actual world, I believe dreams are the holiest location to have one's wishes fulfilled. I don't want to quit dreaming despite being so clear and sensible about everything. We are two separate people living in different parts of the world, thus our chances of meeting are slim to none, if not nil. So, with that notion in mind, I only wish the best for you and your family. Through all of your characters, our favourite is LEE MIN HO, and your eyes speak everything about your dedication and hard work.

You also have the most beautiful smile. You may also have difficult days, but remember that millions of people are smiling every day just by looking at your photo. And thank you for being such a humble person. What I admired the most about you was your real life, not your screen persona. Thank you for your contributions and efforts in aiding the world. Someone reaching such great heights and assisting the less fortunate just demonstrates your generous spirit, and I hope we are all inspired by it. I've been picturing you smiling the entire time I've been writing this. I hope it finds its way to you and makes you happy. This was the first and final open letter I've ever written.

But it's likely that it was only the writing that made me feel so good. I'll make sure not to give up on my dreams and will definitely meet you someday, even if it's only for 10 seconds. Have a wonderful life until then.

Lots of love

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-fan-india-wishes-only-best-actor-lee-min-ho-1041205

''Pachinko'': Director Releases New Stills of Lee Min Ho and Kim Min Ha in AppleTV+ Series

Iconic Hallyu actor Lee Min Ho will shed his 'prince charming' image in ''Pachinko'' , an international series to be broadcast on the Apple TV+ streaming service. After the announcement of the release date and the release of its first trailer, the director Justin Chon reignites the expectation for this project with two unpublished images of the protagonists.

'' Pachinko '' series, filmed with dialogue in Korean, Japanese and English, is an adaptation of the best-selling novel of the same name written by Min Jin Lee (Korean-American author). This is the story of the experiences of a Korean family of four generations, who are forced to leave their country and emigrate to other countries.

Sunja is the main character that links the whole story. The older Sunja is played by Youn Yuh Jung, 2021 Oscar winner for the movie Minari.

Kim Min Ha will play the younger Sunja, when she crosses paths with Hansu, played by Lee Min Ho.

The first season of ''Pachinko'' has eight episodes directed by filmmakers Kogonada and Justin Chon (four episodes each). On March 8, Chon dedicated an Instagram post to South Korean actors Lee Min Ho and Kim Min Ha. “Coming soon,” he captioned it.

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

''Pachinko'' premieres on March 25 on Apple TV +, with the release of the first three episodes. An episode will then be released every Friday.

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2022/03/08/pachinko-nuevas-fotos-de-lee-min-ho-y-kim-min-ha-en-serie-de-appletv-publicadas-por-el-director-instagram-justin-chon/

• Like 6

A series of love photos of Lee Min Ho and Liu Yifei suddenly caused 'fever' again

Thursday, March 10, 2022

1646870429-019ab1ec10b3485c152f86d4042c0

The collaboration of two well-known stars of Korean and Chinese show business surprised many.

Spoiler

1646870430-7a01659860621997dd19b654d39b8

A set of photos of two famous Korean and Chinese showbiz stars, Lee Min Ho and Luu Yifei, suddenly hit a fan page and attracted the attention of the online community.

Spoiler

1646870430-a8d63e1590fe3288aa1d7d743a9fb

It is known that a series of pictures was taken in 2014, when both of them were the face of a Chinese brand.

Spoiler

1646870430-872917b5499cf54d95a14dc65660b

Lee Min Ho and Liu Yifei play a sweet couple hugging each other.

Spoiler

1646870431-239469c4157ef161f822dd8ef933b

Close-up of the beauty peak of the couple.

Spoiler

1646870431-aef5d22bb51c363da736640519012

Lee Min Ho and Liu Yifei are old friends. At this time, both actors were only 26 years old.

Spoiler

1646870431-4119dfa28ae34db342c8c197a4a87

The online community constantly praises the pair's excellent looks. The audience couldn't help but be surprised by the beauty of Luu's "billion billion billion" beauties: "In the current Cbiz, Miss Phi is one of those who make up gently but look great", "Both look great." "Very nice"...

Spoiler

1646870432-5219000a8602092945d058560c6d0

In addition, there is also an opinion that although Lee Min Ho and Liu Yifei both have flawless looks, standing next to each other cannot create chemistry even if they play lovers. .

Spoiler

1646870432-b03d44c1fdfe6b8258a9e4d35fea1

Over the years, Lee Min Ho has remained popular in the international market. According to the results of the 2021 "Hallyu Waves" poll announced by the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the 34-year-old actor ranked 1st, ahead of many famous faces such as Hyun Bin, Gong Yoo, Song Hye Kyo...

Spoiler

1646870433-8b2add65e95cecc644d3a16436bde

1646870433-30b98f0a78469c2bae475f0c0120a

No less than Lee Min Ho, Liu Yifei still holds his own in the Chinese and Asian entertainment industry. The actress is a popular name that is claimed by a number of famous brands and brands.

Spoiler

1646870433-eb78683302b27e2b23e31f32c2998

1646870433-0f6d0786b9c95e427d3a691e87df9

Before China restricted the Korean wave, fans have witnessed the collaboration of Korean-Chinese stars many times, from movies, music to commercials, etc. Tan Zui took a series of photos with EXO, actor Hyun Bin or Angela Baby took a photo for Kim Soo's product Hyuna. promotional photos...

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://www.24h.com.vn/doi-song-showbiz/bo-anh-tinh-nhan-cua-lee-min-ho-va-luu-diec-phi-bat-ngo-gay-sot-tro-lai-c729a1339530.html

y_ttoJYy?format=jpg&name=900x900

‘Boys Over Flowers’ Reunion? Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, Kim Joon Rumored To Attend Kim Hyun Joong’s Wedding

BY Geca Wills Mar 09, 2022

"Boys Over Flowers" cast Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, Kim Joon and Kim Hyun Joong might be reunited for a special occasion.

After the rom-com series bid goodbye in 2009, rumor sparked the trio will attend their fellow F4 member Kim Hyun Joong's wedding.

'Boys Over Flowers' Reunion? Here's What We Know
Media outlet stated Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, Kim Joon might be present at the upcoming ceremony as "they all have a close relationship" with the groom.

To recall, they portrayed the lead stars of hit K-drama "Boys Over Flower," playing the role of Shinhwa High School's most popular and not to mention powerful group called F4.

Spoiler

boys-over-flowers.jpeg?w=562?w=650

Lee Min Ho took the character of F4's arrogant leader Gu Jun Pyo and the heir to the Shinhwa Group.

Kim Hyun Joo played Yoon Ji Hu, the grandson of South Korea's former president of Korea, while Kim Bum as So Yi Jung, who grew up in a family that owns the country's biggest art museum.

Lastly, Song Woo Bin, played by Kim Joon, is a member of the family who owns the largest construction company.

The rumored reunion comes ahead of Kim Hyun Joong's wedding.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/124190/20220309/boys-over-flowers-reunion-lee-min-ho-kim-bum-kim-hyun-joong-wedding.htm

Lee Min Ho and F4 'Meteor Garden' reunited after 13 years at Kim Hyun Joong's wedding?

So in F4, only Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum are still single.
Korean media recently quoted an online source saying that Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, Kim Joon - the cast of F4 in "Meteor Garden" will reunite after 13 years at Kim Hyun Joong's wedding.

After the film, the 4 actors are known to have an extremely close relationship, often interacting with each other. Prior to this, Kim Jun was the first member to get married. However, this is just a rumor spread by the Internet community on the forums, these actors have not yet confirmed it.

b9d15448fc9ab4a0a638dc76cc36c302-1646886

Previously, on February 27, Kim Hyun Joong confirmed the happy wedding news during an online concert. The singer announced: "I decided to spend the rest of my life with a person who was always there for me and helped me through a difficult and tiring time." According to Korean media, Kim Hyun Joong and his fiancée are close friends, having known each other long before they fell in love. Regarding the wedding day, Kim Hyun Joong's agency stated that since the bride is outside the entertainment industry, they will keep it a secret to ensure privacy.

Translation from Vietnamese google
https://m.afamily.vn/lee-min-ho-cung-dan-f4-vuon-sao-bang-hoi-ngo-sau-13-nam-trong-dam-cuoi-cua-kim-hyun-joong-20220310114214426.chn

• Like 3

LEE MIN HO is selected as Ambassador for Global Fashion House Fendi

Fendi, a global fashion house, selected actor Lee Min-ho as Korea's new Ambassador. 

Lee Min-ho said, "I'm very happy to be with Fendi as an ambassador for its craftsmanship and creativity," and added, "I look forward to various activities with Fendi."

Lee Min-ho created a sensuous atmosphere by matching Fendi's Iconic Peek-a-boo Medium Bag with the 2022 Spring/Summer Men's Collection Black Jacquard Blazer, Shirt, and Pants Look featuring FENDI Earth motifs.

spacer.png

http://z.istyle24.com/Fashion/FashionView.aspx?Idx=57420&Menu=12&_C_=23069

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

MYM IG and LMH TW update

LEE MIN HO X FENDI

The great news that Actor Lee Min Ho has been selected as the new brand ambassador of Fendi.
The first meeting of Lee Min Ho and Fendi, the global fashion house is now officially confirmed by this photo. We look forward to Lee Min Ho's enjoying activities with Fendi

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, SophieH said:

Omg are we all doing ok ?
so handsome I was initially skeptical of the hairstyle but I’m totally convinced now…. 

Hi Chingu, long time no see.

Hope things are well with you.

Yes, my heart was about to burst looking at his curly hair :love:

Praying hard that the coming 2nd quarter of 2022 will be good to us.

@syntyche  thanks for the update on LMH :wub:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

I think we'll be seeing more of LMH leading up to March 25.  He needs his fan base to watch Pachinko.

I wonder how his hair will be styled if he attends the Pachinko premiere?  He usually wears his hair off his forehead for formal events.  I'm trying to imagine his hair off his face.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I think we'll be seeing more of LMH leading up to March 25.  He needs his fan base to watch Pachinko.

I wonder how his hair will be styled if he attends the Pachinko premiere?  He usually wears his hair off his forehead for formal events.  I'm trying to imagine his hair off his face.

If the events is formal, i think he hair would be style up :love:

8 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:
free tickets !!!

@CarolynH Hurry up to get the ticket.  :lol:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, syntyche said:

MYM IG and LMH TW update

LEE MIN HO X FENDI

The great news that Actor Lee Min Ho has been selected as the new brand ambassador of Fendi.
The first meeting of Lee Min Ho and Fendi, the global fashion house is now officially confirmed by this photo. We look forward to Lee Min Ho's enjoying activities with Fendi

Being a LMH fan for four years now. there have been a lot of wow moments but these Fendi pics are one of the biggest WOWs ever! How fabulous does he look. And what a complete surprise to find he is working for Boss and Fendi at the same time.

Apparently his IG shows were taken in LA. So he must already be there for promotion work.
2 weeks today- so excited!!

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 2