Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Attention USA Minoz.  I read that Harper's Bazaar is available at Barnes and Nobel bookstore.  Ugh, I should have gone today since I wasn't doing much.

Justin Chon said he is going to try to upload more BTS from Pachinko ahead of the premiere yay!

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::partyblob:

• Like 2

Lift up your mood with these K-Dramas!

Sometimes, you don't feel like waking up from your bed and doing anything. It is not uncommon to feel down and out these days. With all the mishappenings in the world, everybody needs an escape, and nobody can deny the fact that K-Dramas can instantly lift up your mood with their all feel-good elements. So, here is the list of feel-good K-Dramas of all time that will uplift your mood.

Boys Over Flowers

It is considered the best K-Drama of all time. This one is based on a Japanese manga series of the exact name. Geum Jan-di belongs to a poor family but gets a chance to attend an elite, private high school. There she crosses paths with a set of four rich and good-looking boys who are the most famous kids in school. After an initial hit, the five of them become close friends, with occasional bumps along the way. Lee-Min-Ho had gained a lot of praise after this drama.

https://www.cityspidey.com/news/16492/lift-up-your-mood-with-these-k-dramas

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Attention USA Minoz.  I read that Harper's Bazaar is available at Barnes and Nobel bookstore.  Ugh, I should have gone today since I wasn't doing much.

Justin Chon said he is going to try to upload more BTS from Pachinko ahead of the premiere yay!

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::partyblob:

@CarolynH ohhh..............that's nice, love to see MORE BTS from the upcoming drama especially LMH. I highly anticipate this. I hope it will do well, rating-wise. Streaming platform Apple TV is a newbie in stepping into the K-drama field so, it will be interesting to see how the company promotes this drama, unlike Netflix having launched over a dozen self-produced K-dramas in the last 2-years. Apple TV is starting off with a really high profile project with the show adapted from the same name award winning novel. I'm happy for LMH that he decided to do this prestigious period drama. I know that he'll be in all 8EPs although he's not the only main lead. The drama has an amazing, talented actors whom I know will make this a wonderful drama to enjoy.  I don't want this to fail. :blush:

• Like 3

Lee Min Ho K-Dramas that will premiere this 2022

xsoompi.jpg_672404822.jpg

Korean actor to present promising dramas this year Victor Adrian Martinez About FEBRUARY 2022, 17:05 Lee Min Ho is a Korean actor who has great talent when he plays the lead role in a Korean drama he is in.  This dedication and professionalism has led him to star in some important dramas in the Korean entertainment industry such as Heirs, Summer Love, 7 First Dates, and many more.  His extensive career in dramas has given him worldwide recognition as an actor who has enchanted thousands of people around the world, so his importance lies in the acting qualities he possesses, which is why his followers ask to see him starring in as many k-dramas as possible.  possible.  There will be several dramas this year where we can see the actor.

xvoi.jpg_187064354.jpg

1. Pachinko

This story is set in 1900 and centers on Sunja, the teenage daughter of a disabled fisherman who will do anything to see his daughter  happy because her father loves her very much.  One day, Sunja falls in love with a mysterious man she met near her house, but after a while, the story takes an unexpected turn because Sunja gets pregnant by this man who is married and she falls out of love with this man.  Lee Min Ho will play Ko Han Soo, a mysterious man who works with a criminal gang, so his role in this drama will be the villain.  This Korean drama will air on AppleTv+ on March 25, 2022.

xpinkvilla.jpg_155993515.jpg

2. Ask the Stars

This story will feature Oh Jung Se and Gong Hyo Jin, and Lee Min Ho as an astronaut who falls in love with a tourist when she goes to the space station.  This story will live on with a different romance, because the main characters will develop in interstellar space, which will surprise us in many aspects.  The release of this story is scheduled for the second half of 2022.

Spoiler

FK_UEPcWQAE2cRW?format=jpg&name=small

3. Positively Yours

This story is based on the webtoon of the same name and is about Hee Won, a woman who lives in anxiety as her best friend, whom she is in love with, and another of her best friends are in a relationship, so  She becomes sad because of this situation.  She decides to date an unknown and attractive man.  After a night of adventuring with him, she becomes pregnant and the real problems begin.  There is no confirmed date for its premiere yet, but it is expected to take place in late 2022.

These will be Lee Min Ho's Korean dramas that will be released this year, so pay attention and don't miss them.

https://yaay.today/Lee-Min-Ho-K-Dramas-that-will-premiere-this-2022-t202202060001.html

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1

This is a strange article isn’t it. I don’t think The cast of Ask the Stars has been announced yet.  And the talk is that Suzy ( his ex) will be in Positively Yours.

Gosh that would stir things up!
It would be so great if he is doing two more dramas this year - everything crossed!

• Like 3

Interesting Facts on Pachinko Starring Lee Min Ho; Release in March

spacer.png

So the most awaited drama, here is a synopsis and interesting facts about Pachinko, the drama starring Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho will again entertain fans through his latest drama titled Pachinko. The drama is scheduled to air on March 25. This drama project created by Apple TV+ is an adaptation of the famous novel of the same name. Here are some interesting facts about the Pachinko drama that fans have been waiting for.

1. Lee Min Ho's comeback after 2 years

Drama fans must be familiar with Lee Min Ho. This handsome actor turns out to have been in a vacuum for 2 years from the world of acting. He last played a drama with Kim Go Eun in The King: Eternal Monarch in 2020. After getting a role in Pachinko, Lee Min Ho also admitted that he couldn't wait. "I was very excited when I was accepted to play in this Korean drama. It's been a long time since I auditioned, and it would be a shame if I failed. I worked hard to get this role," he was quoted as saying by Soompi.

2. Lee Min Ho is lined up to play the role of Koh Hansu, a Korean man who is adopted by a wealthy family in Japan. In this novel, it is said that Hansu already has a wife in Japan. However, he meets Sunja in Korea and falls in love with her. He then uses his power to protect Sunja and her immigrant family.

Spoiler

3. Set in Japan and the United States

Besides South Korea, this drama has a setting in Japan and the United States. The setting of this place will also be an important key to the story of the players in the Pachinko drama.

4. Starring Japanese artist

Besides Lee Min Ho, there is also a famous South Korean actress named Kim Min Ha who also plays in Pachinko. This Apple TV+ drama will also bring in actors from Japan

5. Made by famous director

In addition to the cast, it turns out that Pachinko was directed by two reliable directors, namely Kogonada and Justin Chon. Not only local, both of them have been involved in working on films in Hollywood. Konogada has released American films entitled Columbus and After Yang. Meanwhile, Justin Chon more often directs TV series such as Dr. Ken, Deception, Dramaworld, and Sin City Saints. Justin Chon is also known as an actor who has played in more than 20 films including The Twilight Saga, 21 & Over, and Heartbeats.

https://lifestyle.bisnis.com/read/20220207/254/1497434/fakta-menarik-drakor-pachinko-yang-dibintangi-lee-min-ho-tayang-maret

How has 'Korea's top male beauty' Lee Min Ho changed after more than 10 years of filming 'Boys Over Flowers'?

spacer.png

Netizens left many comments about the appearance of actor Lee Min Ho at the moment.

Lee Min Ho is one of the handsome and stylish actors in the Korean entertainment industry. Thanks to the role of "Curly guy" in "Boys Over Flowers" in 2009, his career changed significantly. Not only being loved by the audience, Min Ho also became the face of many brands.

Lee Min Ho is said to be more handsome and fit after 13 years of filming "Boys Over Flowers".

It must be said that this film is an important milestone on Lee Min Ho's career path. After 13 years of constant efforts, he has achieved many successes. Compared to the image in the past, Min Ho in the present is commented to be more sharp and mature. His masculine look makes him more attractive in front of the camera.

After "The King: Eternal Monarch", Lee Min Ho was determined to try a new work called "Pachinko". This is a project with a huge investment of up to 130 million USD. In the series, Min Ho plays the character Hansu, a person who does not bow to fate easily. He rose up when faced with difficult periods of his life. Hansu is a businessman with connections to organized crime. In addition, he was also caught up in an illicit love that left serious consequences. With the above role, Lee Min Ho promises to bring a breakthrough. Min Ho's new series is scheduled to air next March.

https://ngoisao.vn/hau-truong/chuyen-lang-sao/my-nam-hang-dau-han-quoc-lee-min-ho-thay-doi-nhu-the-nao-sau-hon-10-nam-dong-vuon-sao-bang-351810.htm

18 Recommendations for Romantic Korean Dramas - Romance Comedy To Tragic Love Stories

Recommendations for romantic Korean dramas are still a favorite for K-drama fans. Moreover, there are a number of Korean drama titles in the romantic genre that often make it difficult for viewers to move on.

1. Recommendations for the Best Romantic Korean Dramas of All Time

A number of recommendations for romantic Korean dramas of all time, of course, can still be watched until now. Moreover, the actors in the recommended best romantic Korean dramas of all time below are now famous stars in Korea. The love story in the following romantic Korean drama recommendations also makes the audience flutter to the point that it makes for the audience hard to move on. Curious what it is? Let's see the review below.

1. BOYS OVER FLOWERS (2009)

Who doesn't know the most popular Korean drama, BOYS OVER FLOWERS. This romantic Korean drama recommendation can be said to be one of the dramas that makes many people fall in love. Starring well-known actor Lee Min Ho , BOYS OVER FLOWERS is a recommendation for the best Korean drama of all time. Telling about the relationship between a simple girl and a conglomerate boy, the love story between Geum Jan Di and Gu Jun Pyo has succeeded in making the audience excited. The absence of the blessing of the family makes their love journey full of twists and turns. This drama was first released in 2009 with 25 episodes.

https://www.kapanlagi.com/korea/rekomendasi-drama-korea-romantis-bikin-gagal-move-on-romance-comedy-hingga-kisah-cinta-tragis-70c10a.html

11 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

This is a strange article isn’t it. I don’t think The cast of Ask the Stars has been announced yet.  And the talk is that Suzy ( his ex) will be in Positively Yours.

It would be so great if he is doing two more dramas this year - everything crossed!

I agree. Somebody actually tweeted about LMH being in the cast of Ask of the Stars, when MYM or any reliable source has not made any official announcements yet. The replies to that tweet were calling out the OP from posting such unconfirmed news.

The one with the ex I guess only started from random wishful thinking of fans, which I also saw on social media.       

The author must have picked up on these unverified fan posts. With the surge of fake news these days, it's good practice to verify the sources of what we read. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Positively Yours  seems to be a  main story about female lead, LMH have never taken such drama after BOF. He is definitely the big male lead or at least at same position of female lead. There is no possibility he take this drama.

The non-fan of LMH asked a question on Weibo  : Why all LMH's dramas seemed to be big investment ?
Because HE is the one who attract huge investments. So, HE must be the biggest role in any K-DRAMA.  

:evilelmo:

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

@Lindyloo421, You are right, the article is really strange and the information in it is dubious. Perhaps it should not have been posted on the forum, but the article states that this is not verified information. So I took the risk of posting this article. I hope Lee Min Ho makes a worthy choice for the next drama and it will be an interesting project.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@Lindyloo421, You are right, the article is really strange and the information in it is dubious. Perhaps it should not have been posted on the forum, but the article states that this is not verified information. So I took the risk of posting this article. I hope Lee Min Ho makes a worthy choice for the next drama and it will be an interesting project.

Nina_mitrokhina  I am always grateful to read everything you post about LMH, he is such a big newsworthy star that stuff will always be written 

that may not be truthful or verified.
We also  don’t know if it’s true that Pachinko will go to 4 seasons although that came from a good source (it was Soo Hugh I think) If it does, and LMH is in all of them, will he fit in any more dramas or stick to creating and directing videos. It all feels a bit up in the air at the moment.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Nina_mitrokhina  I am always grateful to read everything you post about LMH, he is such a big newsworthy star that stuff will always be written 

that may not be truthful or verified.
We also  don’t know if it’s true that Pachinko will go to 4 seasons although that came from a good source (it was Soo Hugh I think) If it does, and LMH is in all of them, will he fit in any more dramas or stick to creating and directing videos. It all feels a bit up in the air at the moment.

I feel LMH has the bad habit of waiting for one of his dramas to be screened before embarking on another one.  Other actors do not have those qualms.  He could have finished another drama while waiting for Pachinko.  Apple TV really took their time.  If they had screened last April, LMH would have definitely already started another drama or movie. :rage:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

I feel LMH has the bad habit of waiting for one of his dramas to be screened before embarking on another one.  Other actors do not have those qualms.  He could have finished another drama while waiting for Pachinko.  Apple TV really took their time.  If they had screened last April, LMH would have definitely already started another drama or movie. :rage:

I totally agree- and I know some people might think there  could  be restrictions in his contract with Apple TV but surely no contract can dictate over an actor doing another drama. It’s sad for us fans that it’s coming up to 3 years since he finished his military service and we only had TKEM ages ago and are only seeing Pachinko at the end of March, and no further news.
If Pachinko is the success we all hope it will be maybe he won’t do more kdramas and will stay with more international work like this one.
The UK is practically an LMH free zone and I long for his name to be more known here. I hope Pachinko does that.

• Like 6

*** This real life visuals are through phone camera only. This is what LMH looks like in unfiltered photos. Phone camera pictures without filters and editing tools are considered the most accurate evidence to evaluate the raw visuals of celebrities. Camera photos usually fail to downgrade such radiant visuals. This particular casual photos of LMH… still

boast his divine visuals. With this unedited photos, he looks even more powerfully attractive.    :heart2:

Lee-Min-Ho-USA.jpg

Lee-min-ho-USA-1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

Behind-the-scenes photoshoot of BOSS x LMH!

"With the news of the release of the drama <Pachinko> starring Lee Min-ho on March 25, the content of happiness is even higher these days! I hope you have a special day today with the behind-the-scenes look at actor Lee Min- ho, the boss of the day, and I'm going to finish this post :) Then, see you in the next post!"

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=33263418&memberNo=32792076

• Like 7