Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Dear Oppa: An Indian Minoz pens a poem for Hallyu star Lee Min Ho

by Pinkvilla Desk   |  Published on Jan 28, 2022

lee_min_ho_2_main.jpg?width=752&format=w

Actor Lee Min Ho is well-loved for his multitude of iconic roles in K-Dramas like ‘Boys Over Flowers’ and ‘The Heirs’. His commanding screen presence, attention to detail, and his way of making each character his own has put him in a league of his own. As we await his upcoming role in ‘Pachinko’, a Minoz from India has reached out to express her appreciation for Lee Min Ho by way of a sweet poem.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Turuvia Sika from India to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

Dear Lee Min Ho Oppa!

I don’t know where I should start from, so I have written a poem for you.

Do you know?

My crush is Lee Min Ho!

No matter where I go

Dramas is the way that connects me with you!

You came into my life with flow

Just like the first snow

No matter what your character is in a TV show,

I love you even as Gu Jun Pyo

or Jeon Jin Ho!

Being a Minoz, the only feeling that comes is ‘woohoo’!

I always stand for Oppa! Lee Min Ho!

Just once in my life, I want to meet you Oppa! I have watched all your dramas & movies too. Just planning to find you at right time.

There is a phrase that says ‘you can find light in the dark’, just how I will find you!

- From an Indian Minoz

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-minoz-pens-poem-hallyu-star-lee-min-ho-1008344

• Like 5

"Out of the cast, Lee Minho turned out to be the most beloved talent in terms of engagement on social media globally."

That's our Hallyu King and Most Influential Korean Actor!

:partyblob::partyblob:

RECORD-BREAKING CAMPAIGN LAUNCH FOR BOSS AND HUGO

spacer.png

Record-breaking campaign launch for BOSS and HUGO – coverage with almost 2 billion impressions in 1 day

HUGO BOSS successfully kicked off its brand refresh, following its new growth strategy, with the simultaneous launch of the two star-studded global campaigns for its brands BOSS and HUGO on January 26. Together, the two global campaigns gained a coverage of 1.9 billion impressions and 75 million engagements across social media in 1 day – a record-breaking result for the company.

The #BeYourOwnBOSS global campaign features top models Kendall Jenner, Hailey Bieber, and Joan Smalls, rapper Future, TikTok star Khaby Lame, singer and actor Lee Minho, professional boxer Anthony Joshua, tennis champion Matteo Berrettini, and runner Alica Schmidt. Out of the cast, Lee Minho turned out to be the most beloved talent in terms of engagement on social media globally.

The activation across all consumer touchpoints, leading with an impressive digital activation on the launch date by more than 200 talents posting their personal BOSS stories on Instagram, Weibo, Red, and WeChat with images of themselves wearing the signature BOSS hoodie, created a phenomenal digital buzz around the world. 

The #HowDoYouHUGO global campaign, featuring top model Adut Akech, rappers Big Matthew, SAINt JHN, and dancer Maddie Ziegler, is activated across all channels, with a focus on TikTok, where a dance challenge generates additional buzz and high engagement on the platform. The #HowDoYouHUGO challenge, choreographed by brand face, Big Matthew, and TikTok creator, Vik White, is amplified by 60 creators. Also, different social-first content layers connected to the worlds of dance and music have been produced for the activation. In the course of the first day, the brand’s followership on the account increased by 30%. 

In addition, the relaunch made a significant impact for the online flagship store hugoboss.com which greatly benefited from the success of the campaigns. Global internet traffic for hugoboss.com more than doubled, reaching a record level, and the signature BOSS hoodie nearly sold out and was the bestselling single style in the history of the company.

The success of the two campaigns is visible across all KPIs achieved in the first day and makes them the most successful ones in HUGO BOSS history: 

1.9 billion impressions for both campaigns

75 million engagements across all social media channels

Social engagement increased by 84% on BOSS Instagram

367 million views on TikTok #HowDoYouHUGO challenge 

Number of followers on HUGO TikTok increased by 30%

With these social-first campaigns, HUGO BOSS presented an unexpected and new identity for its brands, further strengthened their position across all digital channels, and reached new and younger target groups like Gen Z and millennials. This is the biggest milestone in executing the CLAIM 5 growth strategy to boost brands and to turn customers into fans.

https://group.hugoboss.com/en/newsroom/news/news-detail/record-breaking-campaign-launch-for-boss-and-hugo?utm_medium=social-organic&utm_campaign=sr22_brandrefresh&utm_content=2 billion impressions

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

19 hours ago, msdot said:

Call me demanding, but I’m still waiting for word of his new series or movie!

yes. Same.

I haven't forgiven him for the "MULTIPLE SHOWS THIS YEAR" atrocity that he committed on us last year.:crazymad:

Pachinko airing date isn't up to him. casting announcements is !:please:

besides..That show is only 8 episodes short and will be over in a month! 

WHAT NEXT? another year of long suffering drought? 

sTill AwAitiNg cAsTinG nEwS. 

It is not alright. It is NOT alright.

Oppa won't be here in July, August, September, October, November, December.

oPPa  needs to appease us for the drought of last 2 years.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Posting in Soompi again after so long! :D

I'm so happy that we finally have Pachinko airing date after 99 years! And this time LMH is NOT playing a knight in shinning armour or a prince charming, he's playing a real villain and a complex character, his critics and haters should rest!!

OMG, he looks so hot as Hansu, he's really hotter as a mature character, truly ageing like fine wine! :heart3:

But I'm also still greedy, we've been starving for so long....I want another acting work confirmation from LMH this year!!!

LMH, we need you to be on our screens more this year, or else, we'll sue you for making us starved again :cries:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Actor Oh Jung Se to Join Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin New Drama, “Ask the Stars” – What is It About?

by Jihye Park  January 28, 2022

Lee-Min-Ho-Gong-Hyo-Jin-new-drama-ask-th

Oh Jung Se of “Jirisan” and “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” will be reuniting with Gong Hyo Jin in her new drama with Lee Min Ho, “Ask the Stars”. What is the drama about, and why is it such a big deal? Check out the following update.

Actor Oh Jung Se of “Jirisan” and “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” Will Join Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin in New Drama, “Ask the Stars”

Gear up for one more Korean drama masterpiece! Baeksang Arts winner, actor Oh Jung Se is next on the list for Lee Minho and Gong Hyo Jin new drama, “Ask the Stars”.

On January 26, Korean media reported that actor Oh Jung Se would possibly be joining Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin in their new drama. According to the reports, this upcoming romantic comedy drama will be another blockbuster in the Korean drama industry.

“Oh Jung Se will be reuniting with Gong Hyo Jin through scriptwriter Seo Sook Hyang’s new work ‘Ask the Stars.’” – Korean Drama Industry representative.

In the drama, Oh Jung Se will possibly be starring as Kang Kang Soo, a space experiment expert who has been working at the space station for about 10 months. He is a complete package of geniuses: visual genius, brain genius, and family genius. It means that he’s not only smart, but also good-looking and comes from a wealthy, well-respected family.

Let’s see how Oh Jung Se’s wonderful acting portrays this brilliant researcher who loves working hard in researching flies.

Actor Oh Jung Se to Join Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin New Drama, “Ask the Stars”
Oh Jung Se to Join Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin in new drama.

What is “Ask the Stars” about?

While the drama is still in the early stages of production, there is not much information about it yet. Only the fact that the drama will tell the story of a romantic comedy between an astronaut and a space tourist. That is why Kdrama enthusiasts also believe that this new drama will have various components of science fiction.

Actor Oh Jung Se to Join Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin New Drama, “Ask the Stars”

Will Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Min Ho make an amazing couple in “Ask the Stars?”

Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin New Drama, “Ask the Stars”: The Next Blockbuster in the Korean Drama Industry

Furthermore, it seems that actor Oh Jung Se’s acting skill is getting even more appealing, especially for blockbuster Korean dramas. How so? After previously starring in “Jirisan”, involving over 27 million USD budget, we will possibly have him joining Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin in another KDrama blockbuster.

Along with its possible cast members, various reports also mentioned that “Ask the Stars” will be the next Kdrama with a huge budget. As of today, “Ask the Stars” will possibly involve about 33 million USD of production budget, which has far exceeded “Jirisan”. And it will most likely be worth it, knowing that this drama is a masterpiece by a rom-com expert writer Seo Sook Hyang of “Wok of Love” and “Jealousy Incarnate”.

So, does it make you wonder how the drama will turn out now that this massive amount of money is involved?

A Possible Reunion Between Oh Jung Se and Gong Hyo Jin & First Time Lee Min Ho to Join the Two

Finally, please don’t get excited too much because all the three actors and actress have yet confirmed anything. All the three actors’ agencies only stated that “Ask the Stars” is only one of many projects they are currently reviewing.

If Oh Jung Se accepts the offer, it will be a reunion between him and Gong Hyo Jin after “When the Camellia Blooms”. Also, it will be the first time Lee Min Ho joins his sunbaes, Oh Jung Se and Gong Hyo Jin, in a drama together. Therefore, please stay with Kpoppost for future updates and information.

https://www.kpoppost.com/actor-oh-jung-se-lee-min-ho-gong-hyo-jin-new-drama-ask-the-stars/

• Like 6

On 1/11/2022 at 10:22 AM, CarolynH said:

Another one of my crazy ideas--Soompi Minoz trip to SK in 2023!  Let me know if you are interested in joining.  It's not necessary to commit, but if you are interested, let me know.  It seems far away, but there's a lot of planning.  And what better thing to do while we wait (and wait and wait)?!

I think it will be a lot of fun.  If you don't have anyone to go with jenna fischer raise hand GIF join us!  Everyone is welcome!

Sorry for quoting old posts, I've just back-read LMH thread after so long, please count me in for this trip, South Korea 2023 yesss!!! And I definitely want to go when LMH will have a filming schedule so we can try to see him!! :partyblob:

On 1/12/2022 at 5:51 PM, happivirus said:

Hi everyone, 

Been a long time I haven't not login. Recently I met an acquaintance who work as a background actor. One of his work was Pachinko. He isn't familiar with kpop industry but he's aware of Lee Min Ho's popularity because of the crowds and fans came to visit the filming sites.  He said our boy is very nice and went to great length to comfort one of the child actor. He has lots of praise for our boy and I can't help to share this story with everyone here . Also he said our boy is very tall and handsome

Thank you so much for sharing, everyday I find another new reason to love Lee Min Ho more and more :love:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Based on his professional ethics, he won't make any announcement before his upcoming works. (He took Gangnan 1970 before The Heirs, but he didn't say anything.)

There's a rumor that "Ask The Stars" casting LMH and GHJ will be started filming on Feb and be aired on tVN. I'm wondering if there will be an official announcement before Mar. 25.

• Like 9

Woo Do Hwan replied to Lee Min Hoㅋㅋㅋ
LMH : 야해 (So erotic)
WDH : 제도 그렇게 생각합니당
(I think so, too)
Their bromance is as entertaining as the drama

LMH : 아련보이 (Sentimental boy)
JIW : 잘생쁨 (Handsome and pretty)
Their friendship is too cuteFace with hand over mouth

• Like 3
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Based on his professional ethics, he won't make any announcement before his upcoming works. (He took Gangnan 1970 before The Heirs, but he didn't say anything.)

There's a rumor that "Ask The Stars" casting LMH and GHJ will be started filming on Feb and be aired on tVN. I'm wondering if there will be an official announcement before Mar. 25.

@gtLmh0622, I think you are correct in your assumptions. Most likely, we will learn about the new drama with the participation of Lee Min Ho only after the premiere of Pachinko.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, JoannaID said:

Sorry for quoting old posts, I've just back-read LMH thread after so long, please count me in for this trip, South Korea 2023 yesss!!! And I definitely want to go when LMH will have a filming schedule so we can try to see him!! 

Good to see you chingu!  Of course I will add you to our group.  

Again, I'm thrilled that LMH communicates with his old friends.  

Can it be?  The final episode of Heirs?  Good bye Kim Tan:heart:

cr:  SBS via 

Timepass Paisa Wasool

• Like 3

Welcome back @Layali! :).

14 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yeah, I saw this rumor as well nod.

• Like 2

Tennis is naturally gaining popularity as the public looks to sports that can be played dynamically in a relatively safe environment amid the prolonged COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) pandemic and limited outdoor activities...

On the other hand, actor Lee Min-ho posted a video of himself enjoying tennis in a video titled "LA California EP.2" on YouTube channel "Lee Min-ho Film" on December 11 last year. In the video, Lee Min Ho visited Los Angeles on a business trip, stayed at a Beverly Hills penthouse, and was caught sweating while jogging while playing tennis.

FKPRDLqUYAEU5LW?format=jpg&name=900x900

FKPrHjyVgAIJVIG?format=jpg&name=small

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/009/0004915813?sid=103

• Like 4

Dear Oppa: An Indian Minoz says Lee Min Ho brings the biggest smile to her face

by Pinkvilla Desk   |  Published on Jan 29, 2022

lee_min_ho_3_main.jpg?width=752&format=w

Lee Min Ho’s impressive acting skills have earned him a massive fan following. With a number of iconic roles to his name in shows like ‘Boys Over Flowers’, ‘The Heirs’ and ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’, Lee Min Ho’s fans are justified in their love and appreciation for the talented actor. While Lee Min Ho is set to greet us through ‘Pachinko’, soon, we have another letter for the actor!

Today’s heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Nikita Barua from India to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below:

Hello, my dear love Lee,

My name is Nikita Barua and I am from India. I won't say that I am your biggest fan as there are a lot of them, but I am truly in love with you. Since the day I watched you in ‘The Heirs’, ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ and in ‘Boys Over Flowers’, I have fallen for you. Whenever I see you on TV it brings the biggest smile to my face, my heart suddenly starts beating so fast. I follow you on Instagram also, I always see your pictures and it brings a big smile to my face. It's my dream to see you once face to face, to talk with you and tell you my feelings.

You don't even know I exist on this planet but if I had one wish which could come true then I want to meet you once and tell you how much I love you.

I love you the most.

One of your fans,

Nikita from India

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-minoz-says-lee-min-ho-brings-biggest-smile-her-face-1009369

Lee Min Ho has reached 28 million followers on Instagram!!! 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Lee Jong Jae and Lee Min Ho, this take is so dazzling... "If you're so cool, I'll die"

Sports Chosun = Reporter Lee Ji Hyun

[Sports Chosun.com reporter Lee Ji Hyun] Actor Lee Jung Jae met with Lee Min Ho.

On the 29th, Lee Jong Jae posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "Pachinko will be released in March."

VRQ5QXN2AQQUT7XPQ5YL7YYLZQ.jpg

In the released photo, Lee Jong Jae met up with Lee Min Ho and had lunch.

OF4NQ4N3D54RUH4ZHRHTYJZ2CY.jpg

In particular, the meeting of two stars, representative handsome actors of Korea, attracts attention. Lee Min Ho has appeared in Apple's original series Pachinko, which will air in March. In response, Lee Jung Jae made a promotional post to show off his warm friendship.

The two recently gained a lot of attention by posting photos of them attending the LACMA Art + Film Gala held at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art in the United States.

Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jae has been reborn as a global star outside of Korea thanks to the Netflix original series 'Squid Game'.

olzllovely@sportschosun.com

Translation from Korean google

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/01/29/MG3E4DITDPJVDKUBFEVN6UWCQ4/

Lee Jong Jae X Lee Min Ho, two portraits of a handsome sculptor... Warm friendship [Report: cut]

2022-01-29 21:33

Spoiler

7bcad115-998c-47c4-946b-8783fd82af5b.jpg

f7709d18-79b8-4619-a4d5-b3610da6cd6d.jpg

Actors Lee Jung Jae and Lee Min Ho boast a warm friendship.

On the 29th, Lee Jong Jae posted two photos on his Instagram with the words "Pachinko will be released in March."

In the picture, Lee Jong Jae and Lee Min Ho spend time together at an expensive restaurant. The two-component handsome man looked at the camera with a slightly sullen face and smiled.

The two, who showed off their sophistication in black fashion, garnered attention by showing off their good looks in a selfie that ignored the angle. Fans admired him with comments such as "Perfect", "Handsome" and "Oh my God".

Meanwhile, “Pachinko” mentioned by Lee Jung Jae is an Apple TV Plus original series scheduled to air on March 25 starring Lee Min Ho and Yoon Yeo Jung. Based on the Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin's best-selling book of the same name, Pachinko depicts an unforgettable chronicle of war and peace, love and separation, victory and judgment, traveling back and forth between Korea, Japan, and the United States. states.

Reporter Kim Eun-jung ekim@tvreport.co.kr / Photo = Instagram Lee Jong-jae

Translation from Korean google
https://m.ytn.co.kr/news_view.php?s_mcd=1406&key=202201292133019577&pos=

Lee Jong Jae and Lee Min Ho, handsome next to handsome "Hong Hoon's visual" [TEN★]

Shin So Won

"Pachinko" came out in March, I would believe even if they were
"visual" friends sitting next to each other

Spoiler

BF.28740304.1.jpg

BF.28740306.1.jpg

Lee Min Ho and Lee Jung Jae / Photo = Instagram Lee Jong Jae

Actors Lee Jong Jae and Lee Min Ho have posted friendly photos.

On the 29th, Lee Jong Jae posted a photo on his Instagram with the sentence "#pachinko is coming in March." In the posted photo, Lee Jong Jae and Lee Min Ho are together in a restaurant.

They will appear together in the Apple TV Plus original series Pachinko.

translate from korean google

https://www.hankyung.com/news/article/2022012936434

• Like 4

On 1/28/2022 at 12:49 PM, syntyche said:

Pachinko First Look: Lee Min-ho Introduces Fans To Koh Hansu, Series Premiere Date Announced

Apple TV+ and Lee Min-ho have shared stills from the upcoming series Pachinko on Thursday. The series is based on the New York Times bestselling novel of the same name by Min Jin Lee and stars Lee Min-ho, Minha Kim, Yu-na Jeon and Oscar winner Youn Yuh-jung. The series will be narrated in three languages: Japanese, Korean and English.

Pachinko marks Lee Min-ho’s first show since The King: Eternal Monarch, which was released in the summer of 2020. Taking to Instagram, The Heirs star shared a picture from the upcoming series. In the still, Lee Min-ho was seen wearing a crisp white suit with a matching hat. He stood tall on a makeshift wooden bridge, staring at a sight far away. The actor shared the picture on Instagram and introduced fans to his character Koh Hansu. “#Pachinko hi hansu," he captioned the picture. The actor plays a merchant with ties to organised crime in the series.

Lee Min-ho’s The King: Eternal Monarch co-star Woo Do-hwan dropped a bunch of clapping emojis to show his support. Besides the solo pic, Lee Min-ho’s agency MYM Ent also released a few pictures from the series. “The most anticipated series of Apple TV+ Original, , starring actor Lee Min Ho, will be released worldwide on Friday, March 25th on Apple TV Plus! Please look forward to actor Lee Min Ho who will come back as Hansu," the post’s caption read.

Apple TV+ has revealed that the series’ first three episodes will premiere on March 25. Following that, they would drop a new episode every Friday until the end of April. Pachinko will revolve around the dreams and hopes of four generations of a Korean immigrant family. The story starts off with a forbidden love in question and follows the journeys of the characters through Korea, Japan and America.

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/pachinko-first-look-lee-min-ho-introduces-fans-to-koh-hansu-series-premiere-date-announced-4704389.html

@syntyche thanks for sharing this. Finally..... the drama is set for worldwide release on March 25. Produced in Korean, Japanese and English, this eight-part series will air until April 29. (every Friday)  :kaching1:

On 1/28/2022 at 11:08 PM, syntyche said:

RECORD-BREAKING CAMPAIGN LAUNCH FOR BOSS AND HUGO

Record-breaking campaign launch for BOSS and HUGO – coverage with almost 2 billion impressions in 1 day

HUGO BOSS successfully kicked off its brand refresh, following its new growth strategy, with the simultaneous launch of the two star-studded global campaigns for its brands BOSS and HUGO on January 26. Together, the two global campaigns gained a coverage of 1.9 billion impressions and 75 million engagements across social media in 1 day – a record-breaking result for the company.

The #BeYourOwnBOSS global campaign features top models Kendall Jenner, Hailey Bieber, and Joan Smalls, rapper Future, TikTok star Khaby Lame, singer and actor Lee Minho, professional boxer Anthony Joshua, tennis champion Matteo Berrettini, and runner Alica Schmidt. Out of the cast, Lee Minho turned out to be the most beloved talent in terms of engagement on social media globally.

The activation across all consumer touchpoints, leading with an impressive digital activation on the launch date by more than 200 talents posting their personal BOSS stories on Instagram, Weibo, Red, and WeChat with images of themselves wearing the signature BOSS hoodie, created a phenomenal digital buzz around the world. 

The #HowDoYouHUGO global campaign, featuring top model Adut Akech, rappers Big Matthew, SAINt JHN, and dancer Maddie Ziegler, is activated across all channels, with a focus on TikTok, where a dance challenge generates additional buzz and high engagement on the platform. The #HowDoYouHUGO challenge, choreographed by brand face, Big Matthew, and TikTok creator, Vik White, is amplified by 60 creators. Also, different social-first content layers connected to the worlds of dance and music have been produced for the activation. In the course of the first day, the brand’s followership on the account increased by 30%. 

In addition, the relaunch made a significant impact for the online flagship store hugoboss.com which greatly benefited from the success of the campaigns. Global internet traffic for hugoboss.com more than doubled, reaching a record level, and the signature BOSS hoodie nearly sold out and was the bestselling single style in the history of the company.

The success of the two campaigns is visible across all KPIs achieved in the first day and makes them the most successful ones in HUGO BOSS history: 

1.9 billion impressions for both campaigns

75 million engagements across all social media channels

Social engagement increased by 84% on BOSS Instagram

367 million views on TikTok #HowDoYouHUGO challenge 

Number of followers on HUGO TikTok increased by 30%

With these social-first campaigns, HUGO BOSS presented an unexpected and new identity for its brands, further strengthened their position across all digital channels, and reached new and younger target groups like Gen Z and millennials. This is the biggest milestone in executing the CLAIM 5 growth strategy to boost brands and to turn customers into fans.

https://group.hugoboss.com/en/newsroom/news/news-detail/record-breaking-campaign-launch-for-boss-and-hugo?utm_medium=social-organic&utm_campaign=sr22_brandrefresh&utm_content=2 billion impressions

*** Also, thanks for sharing this. LMH fits to a T for this Boss. He wears clothes extremely well on his tall frame, and coupled with that air of so much confidence, he is the perfect fashion ambassador.  :Ohboy3:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

On 1/26/2022 at 10:40 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

By the way, his scar at his left eyebrow is so obvious and bigger ? 

I've seen a scar on his eyebrow many times but this is really big. I wonder if they enlarged it or if that is really how it is when not covered in makeup. Amazing.

I am a really BAD poet, but reading the poetry above, I was inspired! :relaxed:

Dear Lee Min Ho

No, I don’t need to meet you

Nor in Korean do I need to greet you

I simply like to see Min Ho

In roles that are feisty,

Romantic and gutsy!

Your face thrills me,

And your acting kills me. 

I have "Faith" that, like fine wine,

You’ll always be a favorite of mine!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, msdot said:

I've seen a scar on his eyebrow many times but this is really big. I wonder if they enlarged it or if that is really how it is when not covered in makeup. Amazing.

I am a really BAD poet, but reading the poetry above, I was inspired! :relaxed:

Dear Lee Min Ho

No, I don’t need to meet you

Nor in Korean do I need to greet you

I simply like to see Min Ho

In roles that are feisty,

Romantic and gutsy!

Your face thrills me,

And your acting kills me. 

I have "Faith" that, like fine wine,

You’ll always be a favorite of mine!

@msdot, Thanks for the wonderful verse! I really liked that you were able to describe the feelings experienced by many viewers so figuratively and artistically.

Pop Art Wall Decoration Drawing-Lee Min Ho

FKTNkewXoAsspEv?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://www.comicsanctorum.com/product/pop-art-wall-decoration-drawing-lee-min-ho/?currency=GBP

Lee Min Ho Comeback 2022: This ‘Jirisan’ Actor Is Joining Upcoming Sci-Fi Drama ‘Ask The Star’ Alongside Gong Hyo Jin

BY Elijah Mully Jan 28, 2022

Ccpd5a56?format=jpg&name=900x900

The much-anticipated comeback of South Korean heartthrob Lee Min Ho is finally happening! Not only that but Lee Min Ho is set to team up with award-winning actor Oh Jung Se and GongHyo Jin in decorating the upcoming sci-fi drama "Ask The Star."

Lee Min Ho To Team Up With Oh Jung Se and Gong Hyo Jin in New Sci-Fi Drama

Lee Min Ho, Oh Jung Se, and Gong Hyo Jin-South Korea's accomplished actors are gearing up to deliver a new masterpiece entitled "Ask The Star," a forthcoming sci-fi drama this 2022!

Spoiler

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=600?w=650

"Jirisan" and "It's Okay To Not Be Okay" actor, Oh Jung Se is said to be reuniting with Gong Hyo Jin, alongside popular star Lee Min Ho, in the new sci-fi drama written by screenwriter SeoSook Hyang.

"Ask The Stars" is a sci-fi romance comedy drama that depicts the romantic love story between a tourist and an astronaut who meet at a space station.

Spoiler

oh-jung-se.png?w=600?w=650

In the drama, he takes on the role of space experiment genius Kang Kang Soo, an expert who has been working in space for 10 months.

"Ask The Stars" marks Oh Jung Se and Gong Hyo Jin's second drama together. The drama also reunites the latter with Seo Sook Hyang, who also penned hit dramas "Don't Dare to Dream" and "Pasta."

Spoiler

gong-hyo-jin.jpg?w=600?w=650

In particular, "Ask The Stars" is reported to have a $34 million production budget, which heightens the expectations and excitement of avid K-Drama fans with an intricate drama palette. Moreover, fans have to wait a bit longer as the broadcast details of the drama aren't revealed yet.

Lee Min Ho To Portray Koh Han Su in 'Pachinko'

Lee Min Ho is #bookedandbusy once again! The Korean star headlines the global drama"Pachinko," which features a number of world-renowned actors.

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=600?w=650

It follows the various stories of forbidden love, victory, separation, and judgment across Korea, Japan, and the United States.

The drama stars Lee Min Ho, Kim Min Ha, Youn Yuh Jung, Jung In Ji, Jin Ha, japanese actresses Anna Sawai, Soji Arai, Minami Kaho and more.

Spoiler

pachinko-starring-lee-min-ho-drops-first

Lee Min Ho portrays a Korean man who gets adopted into a rich, prominent Japanese family during a time when Koreans suffered great discrimination in Japan.

Apart from its promising production and cast lineup, the drama also transcends generation as it's based on the best-selling book of the same name by Min Jin Lee.

Spoiler

lee-min-ho-pachinko.jpg?w=600?w=650

"Pachinko" airs for the first time on March 25 on Apple TV+ every Friday, until April 29. The drama consists of a total of eight episodes.

What are you most excited to see in "Pachinko?" Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/123692/20220128/lee-min-ho-comeback-2022-jirisan-actor-joining-upcoming-sci.htm

• Like 4

6SSQIQi.jpg

I saw this in Quora, a serious forum where people usually don't talk about K-drama or K-pop there. It was posted 4 months ago, so it's a recent post. This person really speaks my mind, I wasn't that fond of K-drama before, then came the pandemic, I found LMH from TKEM in Netflix and the rest is history...

This part really speaks volume about LMH: "This gentleman has the combination of personality, looks and charisma. He's so humble, you are drawn into him. Before you know it, you are hooked. He is indeed someone you can idolised without trying."

I understand why LMH keep gaining new followers and new fans even-though he didn't have new acting work for almost 2 years, he is just too special!

:heart2beat:

• Like 4