Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Another one of my crazy ideas--Soompi Minoz trip to SK in 2023!  Let me know if you are interested in joining.  It's not necessary to commit, but if you are interested, let me know.  It seems far away, but there's a lot of planning.  And what better thing to do while we wait (and wait and wait)?!

I think it will be a lot of fun.  If you don't have anyone to go with jenna fischer raise hand GIF join us!  Everyone is welcome!

• Like 6

13 years of Boys Over Flowers: When Lee Min Ho confessed he couldn’t watch show as it makes him cringe

As Boys Over Flowers completes 13 years, here's looking back at the cheesy romantic drama that boosted the Hallyu wave and made Lee Min Ho an international sensation.

January 12, 2022

LeeMIn12-2.jpg

Thirteen years ago, a disgruntled and curly haired Lee Min Ho turned up on television screens, with a big fur coat. He had three friends trailing nervously behind him, accompanied with a blaring OST enough to tell the audience—this is the bad guy, but you’re still going to root for him.

This show was Boys Over Flowers, the high school Korean drama that spurred the Hallyu wave, making Min Ho an international sensation, something he absolutely despised, as he admitted years later. Boys Over Flowers starred Lee Min Ho as the rough ‘bad boy’ Junpyo, who falls in love with the manic pixie Gum Jan Di, played by Koo Hye-Sun. Junpyo, an heir to an empire that he doesn’t want, has three cohorts, Ji-Hoo, (Kim Hyun-Joong)So Ji-Yeong (Kim Bum) and Song Woo (Kim Joon).

LeeMin.jpg

If you haven’t seen Boys Over Flowers, but watched many high school dramas as well as Korean serials—you would be familiar with the story. The show had every possible trope, including a scheming rich mother, rich-man-in-love-with-poor-girl love triangle, maids in frilly outfits, kidnapping, near-wedding experience, several near-death experiences and amnesia, all tied up with some very fancy balls and glowing, glittery gowns. Yet, the show clicked famously with the audience on an international level—it was cheesiness done right, if you can get past the first four episodes, that is. The mop-like hairstyles became the go-to fashion, and Lee Min Ho’s curls made fans swoon.

Boys Over Flowers is a bit like a brightly-coloured spicy bowl of comfort food that you have to scarpe till the very bottom. The characters and plotlines are straightforward, as it is about a group of four rich boys—the bully, the nice guy, the Casanova and the brotherly figure (there’s no other word to really explain Song Woo’s role in the show). They cross paths with the feisty Gum Jan Di, the daughter of a dry-cleaner. They immediately become frenemies as Jan Di and Junpyo hate each other off the bat, but obviously fall in love with each other, despite much bickering. Jan Di has confused feelings for Ji-Hoo, that get washed away quickly as she finally grows to love Junpyo. Their love story is far from easy, as there is a wicked mother in the background, intent on torturing Jan Di.

After innumerable battles, empowering speeches, several drowning incidents (this is crucial in BOF), and Jan Di sacrificing her happiness, they finally have a happy ending. The only person who doesn’t seem to have a happy ending was Ji-Hoo and fans are still protesting about it till today, with many claiming that he should have ended up with Jan Di. Ah, the enticing bad-boy-turned-good plot device those filmmakers can never resist. Especially, if it’s Lee Min Ho. Well played.

LeemIn12.jpg

Ironically though this show brought Lee Min Hoo international stardom, the actor admitted that he cringes when watching the show. In 2015, he said on MBC Section TV that he couldn’t bear watching the show anymore. “I can’t help but cringe,” he said. “It’s so cheesy.”

When asked how he managed to act in “Boys Over Flowers,” he said, “I really had no other option.” He also grudgingly admitted that the show was a turning point in his career.

So what did make the show so hugely popular? The plot twists were predictable, but it was the acting, mostly Lee Min Ho’s, and the chemistry between the leads is what carried the show forward. Lee Min Ho brought a sense of urgency and intensity to Junpyo halfway through the season, making it hard to turn away.

You begin to feel for Junpyo, a man who misses his father, and is torn between his future and the woman he loves. Lee Min Ho brings all the warring demons to the fore, in the form of silent tears, anguished screams or just heavy silences. His character along with Ji-Hoo’s are actually well developed and get layers as the season progresses, while we are suddenly thrust with a storyline for So Ji-Yeong. Jan Di’s character follows the script of many shows — the good poor girl, who is sweet enough to cause diabetes, and will sacrifice for the one she loves. Oh, and she wants to be a doctor. That’s about it.

It’s an established norm, that men get such substantial plotlines, layers and experience, while the woman has a fixed path to follow, without much changing in the arc of her character. To be fair, Koo Hye-Sun gave the character all she had, but there was only so much she could do with it—cry, fight or sacrifice.

The show wasn’t a spectacular work of art and neither did it spell some profound lessons on the divide between the poor and the rich—but it had several memorable scenes, including the one where a teary Junpyo runs after Jan Di’s bus after she breaks up with him. He finally stops trying, and sits on a road, crying and screaming. This scene is like a brutal twist of a knife, followed by a similar one with him crying at the airport. Basically, any scene that had Lee Min Ho crying.

Spoiler

LeeMIn12-1.jpg

Today, the show wouldn’t be quite such a hit and will be dissected brutally on social media, as Lee Min Ho’s character would be labelled a toxic and abusive bully, who slowly changes over time thanks to love, because what is an angry man without a fiery and independent woman? There would be protest about Kim Bum’s character as well, who has a dark past. He requires a woman to make him see the light, and it so happens to be Jan Di’s best friend. The women have served as convenient plot devices to advance the narrative for the men…you know, that old chestnut.

Spoiler

lee-min12.jpg?resize=1536,864

Don’t get me wrong. The show was thoroughly addictive for the lovers of mush, romance and cheese—you might want to just keep a few brain cells aside when watching it.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/web-series/13-years-of-boys-over-flowers-lee-min-ho-7718151/

• Like 7

Hi everyone, 

Been a long time I haven't not login. Recently I met an acquaintance who work as a background actor. One of his work was Pachinko. He isn't familiar with kpop industry but he's aware of Lee Min Ho's popularity because of the crowds and fans came to visit the filming sites.  He said our boy is very nice and went to great length to comfort one of the child actor. He has lots of praise for our boy and I can't help to share this story with everyone here . Also he said our boy is very tall and handsome

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, happivirus said:

Hi everyone, 

Been a long time I haven't not login. Recently I met an acquaintance who work as a background actor. One of his work was Pachinko. He isn't familiar with kpop industry but he's aware of Lee Min Ho's popularity because of the crowds and fans came to visit the filming sites.  He said our boy is very nice and went to great length to comfort one of the child actor. He has lots of praise for our boy and I can't help to share this story with everyone here . Also he said our boy is very tall and handsome

@happivirus, Thanks so much for sharing this story. How nice to know that Lee Min Ho is beautiful not only on the screen, but also in life - he is a kind and sympathetic person!

• Like 5

16 hours ago, happivirus said:

Hi everyone, 

Hey @happivirus Good to see you chingu!  I love reading positive things about LMH!

• Like 4

Best Romantic K-Dramas With fantasy twists

Here are some of the finest fantasy-based K-dramas to watch
Entertainment DeskFrom : Entertainment Desk

Posted : January 12, 2022

Spoiler

ZhFz1e3M?format=jpg&name=900x900

Watching K-Dramas is genuinely one of the most engaging types of escapism, particularly when they are loaded up with otherworldliness and other out-of-the-world things. The plots are super interesting with characters ranging from folklore creatures like a gumiho – a nine-followed fox and a mermaid to dreams like time travel or rebirths, or a goblin finding its bride after more than 500 years.

There are so many fantasy K dramas out there for you to watch that will blow your mind and keep you hooked. Here we present some of our favourites-

The Legend Of The Blue Sea

[MV] LYn(린) _ Love Story (The Legend of The Blue Sea(푸른 바다의 전설) OST Part.1)

When Shim Cheong (Jun Jihyun), a mermaid, arrives in the city, she meets Heo Joon-Jae (Lee Minho), a man who resembles the nobleman Shim  Cheong's first and only love during the Joseon dynasty. Shim Cheong remains with Joon-Jae since she has nowhere else to dwell in the city.  Initially, he is simply interested in her $6 million jade jewellery, but he later, reciprocates her feelings for him.

The King: Eternal Monarch

The King: Eternal Monarch | Official Trailer | Netflix [ENG SUB]

The series' premise focuses on the King of the Kingdom of Korea who discovers a route into a parallel universe, the Republic of Korea, starring Lee Min-Ho, Lee Jung-Jin, and Kim Go-Eun. He subsequently learns that his adversary is transporting individuals from one planet to another and forcing them to kill their doppelgangers. He embarks on a mission to fulfil his duty as King and resolves to assassinate the traitor.

https://www.cityspidey.com/news/16194/best-romantic-k-dramas-with-fantasy-twists

Korean actors who steal sighs in these productions are available on "streaming"

With their talent and physical attractiveness, they captivate their audience.

Spoiler

IGTJRLZIBFCE5GOLLAAE2IMUNE.jpg

Korean dramas have been gaining momentum in recent years thanks to their gripping stories as well as their main characters who make them gasp while enjoying their acting.

In 2021, the success of Squid Game on Netflix and other series has generated a wave of Asian production fans, bringing fame to actors who are as handsome as K-Pop idols.

They have achieved fame thanks to thousands of subscribers and constant searches.

Korean actors who conquered the screens

Lee Min Ho

FI-O9ErXoAAe3yC?format=jpg&name=medium

The actor stood out for his performance in Pachinko, as well as various fashion shows for Louis Vuitton.

Translation from spanish google

https://www.nuevamujer.com/espectaculos/2022/01/12/actores-coreanos-guapos-y-las-tramas-en-las-que-estan-robando-suspiros/

• Like 4

Top 25 Most Followed Korean Actors On Instagram & 80 Other Actors' Instagram

Laure Jan 12, 2022

Lee-MinHo-most-followed-Korean-actor-on-

Most of the Korean actors have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using Instagram actively while some do not really keep it updated. Some actors also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers.

Here are the most followed Korean actors on Instagram and then a rough ranking of over 80 actors' Instagram accounts. If you are not following your favorite actors' Instagram, it is time to do so.

All data were updated on January 12 (latest update), 2022, at 4:00 PM KST. We update regularly as the numbers keep on increasing and the ranking is changing.

Important Notice: only a few acting-dols have been included according to our new criteria (January 2022) made with readers. Check them down the page.

1. Lee MinHo - 27.5m followers - @actorleeminho

most-followed-Korean-actors-insta-011202

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-20-most-followed-korean-actors-on-instagram-80-other-actors-instagram/

• Like 5

On 1/11/2022 at 11:22 AM, CarolynH said:

Another one of my crazy ideas--Soompi Minoz trip to SK in 2023!  Let me know if you are interested in joining.  It's not necessary to commit, but if you are interested, let me know.  It seems far away, but there's a lot of planning.  And what better thing to do while we wait (and wait and wait)?!

I think it will be a lot of fun.  If you don't have anyone to go with  join us!  Everyone is welcome!

@CarolynH you know, South Korea  will be introducing a new type of travel visa, and it’s largely due to Korean entertainment. The new visa program is set to be introduced by SK this year. It’s been referred to as the Hallyu visa program. It's just that there's a catch here - To be eligible for the program, you must plan to stay for longer than 90 days there and enroll in entertainment-related education. So, you need to at least stay there for 3-months - hahaha. At this time, no further details have been provided regarding the Hallyu visa. I heard that they we will provide info in the first half of this year regarding the maximum duration of stay and any possible age requirements. I'm sure it will help even more foreigners visit Korea to study and live there. hahaha - For sure, there’s still some hesitancy for many people due to the maximum duration of stay. :Megalol:   Wait & see......................   :Ohboy3:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2022 at 11:22 AM, CarolynH said:

I think it will be a lot of fun.  If you don't have anyone to go with  join us!  Everyone is welcome!

Can't react to any of your posts for over a week. Just found it worked if I use Chrome instead of Firefox. 

I'm interested in visiting SK again, especially with Soompi Minoz, it will be lots of fun. But I'm wondering if we can travel around next year.  :(

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

22 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Top 25 Most Followed Korean Actors On Instagram & 80 Other Actors' Instagram

Laure Jan 12, 2022

Most of the Korean actors have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using Instagram actively while some do not really keep it updated. Some actors also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers.

Here are the most followed Korean actors on Instagram and then a rough ranking of over 80 actors' Instagram accounts. If you are not following your favorite actors' Instagram, it is time to do so.

All data were updated on January 12 (latest update), 2022, at 4:00 PM KST. We update regularly as the numbers keep on increasing and the ranking is changing.

Important Notice: only a few acting-dols have been included according to our new criteria (January 2022) made with readers. Check them down the page.

1. Lee MinHo - 27.5m followers - @actorleeminho

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-20-most-followed-korean-actors-on-instagram-80-other-actors-instagram/

@nina_mitrokhina thanks for sharing this. He has a million followers on Twitter & Weibo, too. LMH remains as the

most-followed Korean actor across various social media platforms.     :popcornjackson:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina thanks for sharing this. He has a million followers on Twitter & Weibo, too. LMH remains as the

most-followed Korean actor across various social media platforms.     

@willenette, Thanks for the great news! I am very glad that Lee Min Ho is still popular and loved by the audience. We hope that this year, after the premiere of Pachinko, his position in the industry will be strengthened.

From the male god in the fairy tale, Lee Min Ho

2022-01-14

A male god from a fairy tale world, a man who made countless girls crazy_Lee Min Ho

29f69e5961094ce5b279c3c344029cde

Lee Min Ho has been very beautiful since he was a child, with big eyes, a high nose, and a tall head. He is very popular with girls. After entering middle school, he often received business cards from scouts on the street. The eyes of Korean scouts are really sharp. But even so, his parents don't think he can be an actor.

34ffb66ca56e4d9a9558368be28df3b7

Lee Min Ho was introduced by a friend of the president of an entertainment company to meet the president. But Lee Min Ho actually fell asleep on the sofa while waiting for the president, as if it had nothing to do with him. If he were replaced by that kind of staid president, he would have turned away long ago. But after all, this president is not an ordinary person, and he fell in love with Lee Min Ho, thinking that he has a celebrity temperament, so he signed him! It seems that the male god is the male god, even if he falls asleep, he exudes a unique charm.

Spoiler

88ef711753e14c0cb01c5ecf91e4b830.jpg

508c137757d141a68b52e8e59f234f01.jpg

It seems that people will suffer some catastrophes before they turn their heads. Lee Min Ho probably responded to the sentence: "If you don't die in a catastrophe, you will have luck." While driving out with his good friend Jung Il Woo, Lee Min Ho was unfortunately caught in a serious car accident. Poor Lee Min Ho was hospitalized for half a year and had a steel plate implanted in his leg. Because of the car accident, Haohao lost many opportunities to film.

Spoiler

dd9d77f6fa5b4627ba8493ab3a3355eb

Almost ruined his career. But Lee Min Ho still got a chance. After he was discharged from the hospital, he appeared in "Boys Over Flowers". He played Gu Junbiao, with a little boyishness in his dominance. His infatuation with Jinsicao made the audience discover his cute side. Because of this role, Lee Min Ho won the hearts of many girls and made everyone recognize him.

Spoiler

d5d3b710c29740a695fddc8c2b1a4618

Since Lee Min Ho played the role of Boy Over Flowers, his career has opened a bright way. He has participated in many works one after another, so that his fans can really see his really handsome, kind, and gentle side, here. Let us bless this male god, come on, and continue to maintain your kindness.

Spoiler

b406ad9a9a1a4b49af93272b84eac722

https://inf.news/en/entertainment/8b04b59d7f0dfcc7b3bb9f54e6d0bcf5.html

• Like 4

21 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Can't react to any of your posts for over a week. Just found it worked if I use Chrome instead of Firefox. 

I'm interested in visiting SK again, especially with Soompi Minoz, it will be lots of fun. But I'm wondering if we can travel around next year.  :(

Yay @gtLmh0622!  I'll add you to the PM group.  I hope by 2023 we'll be free to travel .  All, consider joining if you are at all interested.  No money is leaving anyone's hands.   If you don't have anyone who will go with you to SK, this is the perfect opportunity.

Hey, it is here again, Heirs weekend with ep 18

cr:  SBS via Timepass Paisa Wasool

16 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Lee Min Ho was introduced by a friend of the president of an entertainment company to meet the president. But Lee Min Ho actually fell asleep on the sofa while waiting for the president, as if it had nothing to do with him. If he were replaced by that kind of staid president, he would have turned away long ago. But after all, this president is not an ordinary person, and he fell in love with Lee Min Ho, thinking that he has a celebrity temperament, so he signed him! It seems that the male god is the male god, even if he falls asleep, he exudes a unique charm.

I wonder if this is true.  I can't imagine anyone falling asleep.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I wonder if this is true.  I can't imagine anyone falling asleep.

@CarolynHIt's hard to tell if this story is true. From other sources, there is information about the ability of Lee Min Ho to fall asleep in a variety of moments and positions when he is very tired (on the set of "Boys Above Flowers", "Faith" and "Heirs").

Dear Oppa: An Indian Minoz gushes 'her heart always flutters whenever she sees Pachinko star Lee Min Ho smile'

by Pinkvilla Desk   |  Updated on Jan 15, 2022

lee_min_ho_dear_oppa_1.jpg?width=752&for

Angelina Choudhury from India "loved the way Lee Min Ho acted so naturally" in The Heirs.

While we're eagerly waiting for Lee Min Ho to blow our minds with his acting range in Pachinko, for many, the Hallyu star will forever be loved for his classic K-dramas like Boys Over Flowers and The Heirs. Minoz, Min Ho's devoted fandom, absolutely adore Lee's charismatic screen presence as he immediately commands your attention with his charming performances and debonair looks.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Angelina Choudhury from India to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter (Note: This letter was sent on February 10, 2021) below:

To my lovely love,

I'm Angelina Choudhury. It's been 4 years that I knew you and how you shook my heart immensely. I was totally uninterested and unaware of K-dramas, but here my one friend told me about you and suggested me to watch Boys Over Flowers, being the popular series worldwide. To be honest, I was still not sure of it, to give it a try or not.

I tried searching you and finally decided to watch The Heirs. I remember that time where I felt my heart shaken once I saw you act and smile in the series with those pretty dimples of yours. I loved the way you acted so naturally. I loved the way you smiled with your dimples. I loved you with my open heart.

Till this day, my heart always flutters whenever I see you smile just like it did when I first saw you.

Thank you for being in my life and thank you for working hard for each project besides being a worldwide star.

Under the sky, I pray that you are always happy and smiling and hope that one day I get myself lucky to meet you over your millions and millions of fans.

Always stay healthy and strong. I'm looking forward to the release of Pachinko and more Youtube releases on your channel.
I love you the most.

Your fan from far away,
Angelina Choudhury from India

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-fan-india-pens-her-heart-always-flutters-whenever-she-sees-pachinko-star-lee-min-ho-smile-995128

• Like 3

Knet says that Lee Min Ho, Kim Young Kwang, and Sooyoung will be attending Park Shin Hye’s wedding!

by admin  January 15, 2022

GqzCNZ2j?format=jpg&name=small

Knet says that Lee Min Ho, Kim Young Kwang, and Sooyoung will be attending Park Shin Hye’s wedding!
Only 7 days left until the official wedding of the couple Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon will officially take place.
Up to now, the identities of the first guests at the wedding ceremony of Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon are gradually revealed. But fans are still waiting for other hit names to appear.
On January 10, stylist Kim Woo Ri shared a photo taken with Choi Tae Joon on his personal Instagram. In the uploaded photo, Kim Woo Ri and Choi Tae Joon showed their close friendship. Notably, the close-up photo contains an envelope containing the wedding invitations of Choi Tae Joon and Park Shin Hye, titled “From Choi Tae Joon, Park Shin Hye”.

https://lovekpop95.com/2022/01/15/knet-says-that-lee-min-ho-kim-young-kwang-and-sooyoung-will-be-attending-park-shin-hyes-wedding/

• Like 4

List of Korean films that resonate internationally

Korean dramas are increasingly asserting their charm. Let's take a look at the works that are buzz-worthy and heart-warming for international audiences.

Boys Over Flowers (2009)

A legendary Korean film that audiences cannot miss is Boys Over Flowers . The work has gathered talented and beautiful actors such as Lee Min Ho, Ku Hye Sun, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum and Kim So Eun.

This is also one of the works that laid the foundation for the outstanding development career of the male god Lee Min Ho later.

spacer.png

Heirs (2013)

Heirs depicts the friendship, love, rivalry and daily life of young, wealthy heirs.

In the drama, Lee Min Ho plays the young master Kim Tan. He once expressed an unpleasant attitude towards a girl from a rather difficult family named Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye). Later, with Eun Sang's honesty and simplicity, Kim Tan fell in love with her.

spacer.png

https://saostar.vn/dien-anh/list-phim-han-gay-tieng-vang-quoc-te-healer-lieu-xung-dang-sanh-vai-202201161931034492.html

5 of the funniest Korean dramas; will make you laugh and relieve stress

These funny Korean drama will make you laugh out loud. The entertaining scenes, plots, characters and stories not only make you laugh, but can also relieve stress . The following five Korean dramas are examples. South Korea itself is famous for being good at making funny stomach-churning shows. Therefore, it is not surprising that dramas with this genre are always accepted by the audience. Interested in watching it? Here are five recommendations for the funniest Korean dramas reported by Koreaboo.,

The Legend of the Blue Sea

The Legend of the Blue Sea tells the story of Shim Cheong (Jun Ji Hyun), a mermaid who comes ashore. While on land, she falls in love with a con artist, Heo Joon Jae (Lee Min Ho). The Legend of the Blue Sea features many romantic moments between the main couple, but the hilarious moment Shim Cheong learns about life on land is as unforgettable as the romantic moment.

spacer.png

https://lifestyle.sindonews.com/read/658705/158/5-drama-korea-paling-lucu-bikin-ketawa-hilangkan-stres-1642374096?showpage=all

• Like 4

Indonesia's largest entertainment site ranks the Top 50 Most Handsome Korean Celebrities

KapanLagi, Indonesia's largest entertainment site with 40 million readership, released their ranking of the 50 most handsome Korean celebrities.

BTS's Kim Taehyung was chosen as the most handsome Korean celebrity for 2021.

Let's look at the complete Top 50 ranking.

3. Lee Min Ho

1642068010-40-ganteng-20211231-048-non-fotografer-kly.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

8 wonderful Korean dramas in the first half of 2022, Lee Min Ho, Song Joong Ki, Kim Soo Hyun ~ the male gods all return

2022-01-18

In the second half of 2021, many popular Korean dramas such as "Coastal Village Cha Cha Cha", "In My Name", "Squid Game" and other high-rated Korean dramas will be launched. Then, in 2022 next year, there will be more male gods like Song Joong Ki. Korean celebrities such as Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Soo Hyun, Ji Chang Wook, and So Ji Sub are all about to make their comeback!

55d6272bee394e0995ca75b59ddb36da.jpg

1. "Pachinko" Lee Min Ho

Our handsome Opa Lee Min Ho only returned to the small screen with "The King: Forever Monarch" last year, and he can be seen again soon afterwards. This time he will join the overseas market and shoot in the United States where Apple TV+ will be launched. In the production of the international drama series "Pachinko", Lee Min Ho will play a businessman who is linked to organized crime and has a taboo love with someone. In addition, South Korean veteran actress Yoon Yoo Jung will also join the show with acting skills .

https://inf.news/en/entertainment/df9c91b3387a26a13783fa16f49de36e.html

• Like 1
  • Love 2