Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

7 hours ago, msdot said:

I think my favorite scene of him crying was in Faith, when the young prince was dying. It was very real and incredibly touching. It's part of why that role is one of my favorites of LMH. 

Agree, His crying when the young prince was dying was perfectly executed.  Not over the top.  LMH's crying is very understated, more like how real men would cry.  Seldom overdone like some others.  He had to hold back but yet his heart was broken.  He had to be strong for the dying prince.  Incredibly touching.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Agree, His crying when the young prince was dying was perfectly executed.  Not over the top.  LMH's crying is very understated, more like how real men would cry.  Seldom overdone like some others.  He had to hold back but yet his heart was broken.  He had to be strong for the dying prince.  Incredibly touching.

@CallieP  it is very refreshing to see male leads cry and let out their emotions. It is not just a single manly tear, sometimes it is full-on sobbing! Many actors cry real tears in their emotional scenes!! Most K-drama actors do seem to be pretty good at crying. An actor must know how to cry. If the actor's forte is not “the ability to cry prettily”, it's very hard for them to find themselves a starring role. It should not be "Tricks of the Tears" (fake cry). To cry "real tears," actors must be able to access past emotions. Other actors use few drops of glycerin in the corners of the eyes so, tears can be released - but nothing beats real tears.  :heart3:

• Like 5

LEE MIN HO: HIS MILITARY SERVICE AND THE DRAMA НЕ FILMED WHEN НЕ RETURNED

Spoiler

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho is one of the constant figures that we see on screen, throughout his career he has given life to all kinds of roles. But while he was working in the world of the Entertainment, he also had to take care of his responsibilities as a Korean. It was thus in 2016 it became known that he was already planning his enlistment, so he would have to temporarily say goodbye to his fans. Lee Min Ho served his military service from May 12, 2017, until April 25, 2019.

Lee Min Ho worked as a public servant, as he previously suffered an accident that left him with injuries, for which he did not meet the physical conditions required to be within the military forces.

spacer.png

After finishing his service, he played Lee Gon in The King: Eternal Monarch. 

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/Lee-Min-Ho-Su-servicio-militar-y-el-drama-que-filmo-al-volver-20211123-0009.html

10 hours ago, willenette said:

@CallieP  it is very refreshing to see male leads cry and let out their emotions. It is not just a single manly tear, sometimes it is full-on sobbing! Many actors cry real tears in their emotional scenes!! Most K-drama actors do seem to be pretty good at crying. An actor must know how to cry. If the actor's forte is not “the ability to cry prettily”, it's very hard for them to find themselves a starring role. It should not be "Tricks of the Tears" (fake cry). To cry "real tears," actors must be able to access past emotions. Other actors use few drops of glycerin in the corners of the eyes so, tears can be released - but nothing beats real tears.  

spacer.png

spacer.png

I like his crying scenes in lotbs. He's not afraid to scrunch his face. He still looks good anyway. And you can't help but to also feel his emotions 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

55 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LEE MIN HO: HIS MILITARY SERVICE AND THE DRAMA НЕ FILMED WHEN НЕ RETURNED

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho is one of the constant figures that we see on screen, throughout his career he has given life to all kinds of roles. But while he was working in the world of the Entertainment, he also had to take care of his responsibilities as a Korean. It was thus in 2016 it became known that he was already planning his enlistment, so he would have to temporarily say goodbye to his fans. Lee Min Ho served his military service from May 12, 2017, until April 25, 2019.

Lee Min Ho worked as a public servant, as he previously suffered an accident that left him with injuries, for which he did not meet the physical conditions required to be within the military forces.

After finishing his service, he played Lee Gon in The King: Eternal Monarch. 

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/Lee-Min-Ho-Su-servicio-militar-y-el-drama-que-filmo-al-volver-20211123-0009.html

I like his crying scenes in lotbs. He's not afraid to scrunch his face. He still looks good anyway. And you can't help but to also feel his emotions 

Yes, I like his crying in LOTBS and BOF too.  I was thinking of some other actors who cries too much when the scene does not really call for it.   They would scream and wail and cry over something that should be more restrained e.g. the death of the young prince in Faith.

I loved his crying when his father in CH lost his leg.  He was bawling like a kid.  So suitable for that scene.  That is what I was trying to say.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

One of his crying scenes I will always remember was in BOF- he had just said those awful things to Jan di on the bridge and then walked into his mother’s study and you could actually see the tears welling up in his eyes. It was so moving. His crying seems so natural - in the scene in LOTBS where his dad had died and he was sat on the floor crying there was makeup running down his face- his nose was running and if you look at the BTS on that part he asked them to stop filming for a minute as though he was a bit overcome. I think he is a wonderful actor.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

Re crying scenes:  My favorite is also from LOTBS when HJJ found out his father died.  I also liked Lee Gon holding back his tears until he was alone, then finally broke down :bawling:

Speaking of HJJ, happy belated birthday!

Happy Turkey day (a day early)

Season 8 Thanksgiving GIF by Friends

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Thanksgiving Day 2021: 6 Hallyu stars we are eternally grateful for featuring Lee Min Ho and more

by Anoushka Mathew  
Nov 25, 2021

hallyu_main.png?width=752&format=webp&t=

Lee Min Ho; Picture Courtesy: News1

Thanksgiving Day is the day to give thanks to everything we are grateful for. K- Dramas and the actors are one of them as we are sure all the readers can relate to this. K-Dramas are a way for us to share our emotions, relieve stress and enjoy our down time and none of that would have been possible if these stars did not bring those dramas to the viewers and make them fall in love with their characters. So, here are the 6 Hally stars that we are eternally grateful for:

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho is a complete Hallyu heartthrob, to say the least, as one can see the sheer impact he has in India alone. Known for his good looks, great acting skills and dreamy personality, it is definitely an understatement to say that every drama he has starred in has done well. He gained widespread fame worldwide with his role as Gu Jun-pyo in ‘Boys Over Flowers’ (2009) which also earned him the Best New Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. His notable lead roles in television series include ‘Personal Taste’ (2010), ‘City Hunter’ (2011), ‘The Heirs’ (2013), ‘Legend of the Blue Sea’ (2016) and ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ (2020). He is the most followed South Korean actor on social media and that says something...

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/thanksgiving-day-2021-6-hallyu-stars-we-are-eternally-grateful-featuring-lee-min-ho-and-more-950358

• Like 3

10 Highest Paid Korean Drama Artists

Over time, Korean dramas have become one of the most popular means of entertainment and have even become a part of the lives of millions of viewers.

This phenomenon certainly makes the local government aggressively develop the entertainment industry which has a great influence in Korea .

Various interesting drama series and films are regularly made and some of them are able to become hits in various parts of the world.

The popularity of Korean dramas certainly makes the stars set a high price because of their success.

Launching from Life Style Asia , here are the 10 highest-paid Korean artists

Lee Min Ho

Since successfully playing the character Gu Jun Pyo in the Boys Over Flowers series (2009), Lee Min Ho seems to have never lost popularity.

He became one of the artists with the title of hallyu star and the most influential in Korea .

A number of dramas that he starred in almost always a hit in various countries.

Lee Min Ho is known to receive a fee of around 80 thousand US dollars (Rp. 1.14 billion) per episode.

https://jaktimnews.pikiran-rakyat.com/infotainment/pr-893097365/lee-min-ho-dan-song-song-couple-bersanding-deretan-10-artis-drama-korea-dengan-bayaran-tertinggi?page=5

55 Best Korean Dramas for Beginners & Desi Viewers

"I told my nieces and cousins about it and watched it with them"

Korean dramas, also known as K-dramas, have become popular worldwide, with a loyal fan base.

These Korean dramas range from whimsical and swoon-worthy to heart-wrenching and relatable.

With beautiful visuals, superb costume design, and reverting plots, K-dramas fall under various genres.

There’s something for everyone – be it romance, satire, adventure, action, thriller, comedy, sci-fi and much more.

Shareen Bibi*, a 30-year-old Pakistani postgraduate student in Coventry adores K-dramas:

“I love the fact, so many of the dramas have an amazing combination of themes and components.

“So far, I haven’t found myself disappointed with Korean dramas. They are awesome at giving a bit of everything without it feeling cluttered. And without it feeling like the plot has no depth.”

This is a sentiment that Ren Bee, a British-Pakistani based in Singapore shares. She has watched over 100 K-dramas and has become immersed in Korean popular culture:

“90 per cent of what I watch is Korean dramas, along with a variety of shows and films. You really get into the language and culture.

“The actors are so good in their craft and skill – sometimes it doesn’t feel like they’re acting and that it is real.”

Thanks to online platforms and streaming sites like Netflix, Viki, and WeTV, Korean dramas continue to gain fans globally.

Online portal Esquire highlights the popularity of Korean dramas and their effects, particularly :

“K-dramas have swept the Earth in what the Chinese call “Hallyu”, the Korean wave.”

Korean dramas can come in bite sizes of 16 to 24 episodes. Other K-dramas have a season or more of 30 plus episodes.

DESIblitz lists 55 Korean dramas that are great for beginners and Desi viewers.  

Boys over Flowers (2009)

spacer.png

Boys over Flowers is an iconic hit teen romance drama consisting of 25 episodes that originally aired on KBS’s network KBS2. The drama is available on Netflix and Viki.

It is based on the Japanese manga series written by Yoko Kamio, which has led to several TV adaptations.

The story setting is at a famous and prestigious high school for the super-wealthy. The divide between the rich and poor/middle-class is materially glaringly obvious throughout.

The love story centres on a poor girl Geum Jan-Di (Ku Hye-Sun), and uber-rich kid Gu Jun-Pyo (Lee Min-Ho).

Jun-Pyo is the leader of the infamous F4 gang of rich kids who many idolise and fear within their school.

When Jan-Di’s bravery gets a place at the prestigious school attended by the F4, her life changes drastically.

The drama’s depiction of romance, masculinity and family tensions is reminiscent of early Indian cinema and dramas.

Boys over Flowers is a show that requires the audience to get some popcorn and sit back.

Heirs (2013)

spacer.png

Heirs is a romantic K-drama of 20 episodes and originally aired on Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS). It can be seen via American streaming site Viki and on Netflix where it goes by the title of Inheritors.

Kim Tan (Lee Min-Ho) is the heir to the Empire Group, a family conglomerate business. In the shadow of his older half-brother Kim Won (Choi Jin-hyuk), he strains against family expectations and pressures.

A chance encounter in LA, with poor girl Cha Eun-Sang (Park Shin-Hye), leads to an unexpected connection. The two meet again at an exclusive high school attended by Korea’s uber-rich.

The reunion leads to plenty of drama for the two teens, especially as Kim Tan’s family have an arranged marriage organised for him.

Filled with teenage angst, commentary on socio-economic inequalities and social judgements, it makes some interesting points.

However, the drama’s larger than life characters and events mean it is not to be taken too seriously. Viewers will be drawn in by the actors of this K-drama

https://www.desiblitz.com/content/best-korean-dramas-for-beginners-desi-viewers

• Like 5

On 11/24/2021 at 10:34 PM, syntyche said:

@syntyche there were many crying scenes of LMH in that drama, like when he lost his father or when he cried for Shim Chung. He carried out those scenes very impressively. :heart:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Apart from Choi Tae Joon, this cast was Park Shin Hye's "boyfriend", which excited fans.

On Tuesday (11/23), Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon announced the actress's pregnancy and her imminent wedding ...

Having been an actress from an early age, Park Shin Hye has had the opportunity to star in various TV series and films. Her acting skills are also undeniable. Several handsome actors have also been "partners" with Park Shin Hye in drama and film, which has made the audience furious.

Who are the actors who have been "partners" with Park Shin Hye in the dramas and films he has starred in?

2. Lee Min Ho

w1200

Who doesn't know how strong the chemistry is between Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho in the Heirs? You still have to remember, right, the scene in which Lee Min Ho pulls Park Shin Hye by the pigtail? Yes, this phenomenal scene from the Heirs drama always makes an impression on the audience.

w1200

The phenomenal couple Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho in the Heirs / Photo: kdramakisses

A multi-caste couple played by both are truly capable of making viewers empathize with their love story. Like no, the two of them had to go through various trials, ranging from Lee Min Ho's father who tried to separate them, a difficult life, Park Shin Hye had to go to an elite school, in the presence of a second lead, played by Kim Woo Bin.

I miss you so much, huh? Come on watch the drama again.

Translated from Indonesian google

https://today.line.me/id/v2/article/QwMxkre

• Like 4

Are there any Korean celebrities that are not your idol, but you really like?(one)

2021-11-27

Since the Korean Wave hit in the past few years, many Korean film and television stars have also entered the audience's field of vision. Whose work has left a deep impression on you, and you still remember it?

Let's take inventory together and see if there are any Korean actors you like!... 

2. Long-legged Obama "Li Sansui"

The second thing I want to talk about is Lee Min Ho!

Lee Min Ho (이민호, Lee MinHo), born on June 22, 1987 in Seoul, South Korea, is a South Korean actor.

In 2006, he made his official debut in "Secret Campus".

In 2009, he was widely known by Asian audiences for his TV series "Boys Over Flowers".

In 2011, he starred in the TV series "City Hunter", which won the Best Actor in the Korean TV Drama Awards.

In 2012, he starred in the drama "Xinyi".

b7281eaaff774d7a93de3f5c5e946c3b.jpg

In October 2013, he starred in the TV series "Heirs".

In 2014, he performed the 2014 CCTV Spring Festival Gala for the Year of the Horse and became the first Korean artist to perform at the Spring Festival Gala.

In July 2016, starring in the first Chinese movie "Bounty Hunter"

In November 2016, he won the Best Acting Award in the 19th SBS Acting Awards and other awards for his TV series "Legend of the Blue Sea".

In April 2020, starring in the TV series "The King: Forever Monarch"

ee3965f899e94f53b2ec4570b786ac64.jpg

I still remember when "Heirs" started, I was in class during the day and stayed up late at night to chase the drama. Looking back, I admire my spirit of not being afraid of baldness!

413acafc07154d07aee6c04d9d641df7.jpg

In addition to making me feel good about Lee Min Ho, this drama also likes the heroine very much, because of her I learned about "Pinocchio".

When watching "Heirs", I really like both the male lead and the second male lead. When I watched this drama, I kept thinking that if it is in accordance with the domineering president's routine, then the male second will definitely become the male lead.

In the play, he is arrogant and unreasonable to the heroine. He has been teasing the heroine, but he secretly helps behind him. He is really an arrogant young master.

This drama is really all the rage, don't you know if you have watched it? [Light flashes]

Because "Heirs" paid attention to Lee Min Ho, and later he and Jun Ji Hyun's "Legend of the Blue Sea" made me fall into his pit.

Spoiler

ff59ff4c223f4736987c1c115c57e851

This play is interspersed with ancient and modern times, and is a play similar to the past and present.

The heroine is a mermaid, who was saved by the hero in ancient times. Later, in the modern era, hundreds of years later, she came to find the reincarnated hero.

This drama has a compact plot, and the protagonists are acting online, which is worth watching!

Spoiler

3643c7dce34b43378e4f3af8799d1f5b

In the play, Lee Min Ho's clothes are bold and novel, like this fancy color, it is estimated that only people like him can handle it so easily, and it does not appear rustic and greasy.

Spoiler

f3f1bdf0a47a404cb8e56a462de753c5.jpg

He and Jun Ji-hyun's cp feeling is also very good, I thought I had watched "Star You" and "Heirs" and then watched him play in two sessions, but it didn't! When I was chasing drama, I fell in love with their pair of cp!

Spoiler

4459a0e40c3b45fcb8aa36c4cba93e03.jpeg

In addition to these two dramas, I want to blow up "The King: The Forever Monarch".

As soon as the show was broadcast last year, it was screened in other video software. (It is also possible that I have browsed too many times [Frowning][Frowning][Frowning])

I watched the clips about this show and went to chase the show. The plot is really brain-burning and exciting!

The plot setting is about the parallel world. The IQs of the heroes and villains in the play are all crushing. Open the barrage, all the comments are "IQ is not enough"!

Spoiler

eee84d69a0a844eeaa2a6e73b2595059.jpg

Of course, where there is support, there is opposition.

Many netizens criticized some of the content and pointed out that this drama is very obscene and has big bugs!

But as a drama that parallels time and space, Fake Dakong is also easy to understand. Although there are many places in and out of the real world, it does not affect the viewing!

Spoiler

eee84d69a0a844eeaa2a6e73b2595059.jpg

https://min.news/en/entertainment/6ccf3ffcaba6e82a71c8d4a78147fe92.html

• Like 3

Funny, it doesn't feel like a Friday, probably because of Thanksgiving yesterday and many of us also had today off.  You know what Friday means---another Heirs weekend ep 11 and 12!  I wonder if it will feel different watching them knowing that she's soon to be married and a mother!

cr:  SBS via Timepass Paisa Wasool

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

5 Coming-of-Age Kdramas That Would Make You Want to Take a Trip Down Memory Lane

From friendships, young love and the journey towards bidding goodbye to our youth, one of Kdrama staples is the coming-of-age story that would make every viewer reminisce about their past. 

These genres tend to focus on the challenges of adulting and dealing with first love or budding romances. 

However, it's not always rainbows and butterflies since youth dramas also highlight issues like bullying, social pressure and more. 

Just when you want to take a trip down memory lane, here are the iconic coming-of-age Kdramas that deserve a rewatch or even a binge this week. 

The Heirs

spacer.png

The 2013 Kdrama "The Heirs" stars Lee Min Ho as the chaebol's son Kim Tan who returns to Korea after being exiled in the United States. 

Apart from his story, "The Heirs" also highlights the extravagant lifestyle of Seoul's third-generation chaebol that touches on sibling rivalry, family politics and more. 

Apart from Lee Min Ho, "The Heir" cast also includes Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Ji Won. 

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/122903/20211126/5-coming-of-age-kdramas-trip-down-memory-lane.htm

LEE MIN HO TALKS ABOUT WHAT MOTIVATED HIM TO OPEN HIS OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL

spacer.png

It has been several months since Lee Min Ho started posting videos portraying his life and adventures, but the actor also revealed how he decided to dive into this project. By now we have seen this Korean celeb as an actor model, and even a singer, but as time goes by, Lee Min Ho also finds new hobbies that he is passionate about and become an important part of his activities. Thus, in October 2020, the protagonist of The Heirs opened a YouTube channel where he publishes some clips that he shoots and edits when his schedule allows, thus showing another side of his career.

Best of all, in addition to preparing the ideas and starring in most of the shots, this K- drama star is also in charge of editing and making everything look just the way we imagine it.

LEE MIN HO FILMS, THE STORY OF THE VIDEO CHANNEL

In an interview with GQ, Lee Min Ho shared that he wanted to find a way to connect his career and his daily life, so while looking for a hobby he realized that the videos would help him create this bond and show to his fans. This also served to see his life in a more dynamic way, because in addition to occupying his free time, he also took charge of portraying his activities and adventures in a different way from how he normally sees them.

LEE MIN HO IS INSPIRED BY EVERYTHING AROUND HIM

Lee Min Ho's YouTube channel is called Lee Min Ho Films and it has diverse contents where the main objective is to have a closer look at the actor's travels, activities and projects. We have seen him travel the mountains with his adorable pet, go shopping, collaborate with Lee Seung Gi in filming music videos and even appeared together in the middle of very honest conversations, so it is really entertaining to see everything that the Korean actor wants show. However, when asked how he plans the videos, he revealed that ideas come to him suddenly and sometimes he is also inspired by the feelings that a song transmits, since he usually connects quite well with music.

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/Lee-Min-Ho-cuenta-que-lo-motivo-a-abrir-su-propio-canal-de-YouTube-20211127-0016.html

• Like 4

The ranks of Korean actors with "expensive" faces who subscribe to models from luxury brands

Sunday, 28 Nov 2021

Korean artists are popular not only in their own country. However, his name is becoming more and more global until luxury brands love him. Some of them are also the first Asian artists to become models for well-known fashion and perfume brands.
Undoubtedly, Korean celebrities are not only beautiful or handsome, but also fashionable. Like some of the following actors who have dear faces and are signed up to be models for the world's luxury brands.

Lee Min Ho

lee-min-ho-foto-instagramcominstagramcom

Lee Min Ho / Photo: instagram.com/actorleeminho

Finally, there is Lee Min Ho, who is getting more and more popular thanks to his hit dramas. This handsome actor has the opportunity to present a luxurious collection from the Fendi brand. He was appointed ambassador of the Fendi brand for the period 2021-2022.

Lee Min Ho often looks adorable through his personal Instagram account with a collection of clothes and bags from the Italian brand. Of course, Lee Min Ho's appearance looks more stylish and luxurious, yes.

These are the ranks of the best Korean actors with a "dear" face. Not only does it sell well as drama stars, but it also becomes a famous model for the brand. From the above list, which ya is this beauty idol?

https://www.beautynesia.id/berita-korea/deretan-aktor-korea-dengan-wajah-mahal-yang-langganan-jadi-model-brand-mewah/b-242569

5 Korean actors with phenomenally unique roles until they become the next trend in the drama world!

Fresh themes and exciting new performances are the hallmarks of Korean dramas and are highly sought after by the public. Some of them are not even just viral, but phenomenal. Creating not only the drama, but the actors grew rapidly and achieved success.

The performance of the actors with unique characters, thanks to which they more and more patented themselves as the best actors. As well as the following actors, who managed to portray phenomenal and unique characters that left an indelible impression in the memory of the audience.

Lee Min Ho - Goo Joon Pyo

w1200

Lee Min Ho / Photo: Korean Drama Boys Over the Flower

In 2009, Boys Over Flower were famous not only in South Korea, but throughout Asia and even around the world. One of the reasons is the character of Goo Jun Pyo, a high school student who owns a school conglomerate, who falls in love with a woman from a simple family.

The theme of Cinderella's story is as follows, it used to be several times. However, the handsome young man from the conglomerate became more and more popular thanks to Gu Zhong Pyo. The characteristics of the heirloom conglomerate's arrogance, arrogance, and clumsiness in ordinary circles have become a trend in Korean dramas since the drama aired to this day.

https://today.line.me/id/v2/article/LXlBGRj

• Like 4

KOREAN ACTORS WHO SURPRISE WITH THEIR VERSATILITY IN DRAMAS

Korean actors have different missions every time they start a new project. They must make viewers feel all the emotions of their characters and convey their story. Many Korean actors have expanded their careers by leaving their comfort zone with roles outside of what we had already seen in their previous works.

We bring you a compilation 6 Korean actors in K-Dramas who have amazed us with their talent, professionalism and versatility.

Lee Min Ho

The King of Hallyu is one of the most popular actors in dramas who became famous thanks to his youthful stories, but over time he dared to do new projects and challenges such as The King: The Eternal Monarch, Legend of the Blue Sea and soon in Pachinko.

spacer.png

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/Actores-coreanos-que-sorprenden-con-su-versatilidad-en-los-dramas-20211128-0015.html

Thrilling Korean Action Drama Collection

Korean action dramas are fun to watch. When you see this action drama, of course, there are many challenging and thrilling scenes. And can stimulate the adrenaline of the audience.

Here is a list of thrilling Korean action dramas.

1. City Hunter

Released in 2011, City Hunter is a South Korean drama series that has 20 episodes. This series is played by some cool South Korean actors, such as Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, Lee Joon Hyuk, Hwang Sun Hee, to Goo Hara. City Hunter tells the story of a man named Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min-ho) taking revenge on five politicians who are the masterminds behind his father's death. Thanks to Lee Jin-pyo (Kim Sang Joong) his father's colleague who raised him since childhood, Yoon Sung managed to escape to become a member of the IT Blue House (Korean presidential palace) team and take advantage of his position for revenge.

https://waspada.co.id/2021/11/kumpulan-drama-korea-action-yang-mendebarkan/

Start of Donation in support for children and young people with cancer

Veracruz, Ver.- To continue supporting children and young people with cancer, Minoz México Oficial, a fan club of Korean actor Lee Min Ho, carried out the campaign «Donando Ando against childhood cancer».

Carmen Morga, a representative of the club, said that the collection will be delivered to Banco de Tapitas AC.
This collection will take place every month in the Zamora park of the municipality of Veracruz.

spacer.png

https://www.masnoticias.mx/donando-ando-contra-el-cancer-infantil-inicia-colecta-en-apoyo-a-ninos-y-jovenes/

• Like 6