Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LEE MINHO in "Ask the Stars". But it's not confirmed.

Actor Lee Min-ho has been nominated for the lead role in "Ask the Stars."

An official from MYM Entertainment, the agency, said on the news on November 18 that "Lee Min-ho has been proposed to appear in the new drama 'Ask the Stars', but nothing has been confirmed so far."

On this day, an official said cautiously, "It is too early to discuss the appearance."

Ask the Stars is an SF romantic comedy drama about the love of tourists and astronauts who met at the space station. It is a new work by Seo Sook-hyang, who previously wrote MBC's Pasta and SBS's Jealousy Incarnate.

In particular, while actor Gong Hyo-jin was proposed and considering the role of the female lead before Lee Min-ho, attention is being paid to whether their meeting will take place.

Meanwhile, Lee Minho was on SBS's "The King: Eternal Monarch" last year.

spacer.png

https://star.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_202111181404588308

Ooh interesting. Sci-fi romantic comedy. I don't mind seeing them together in the drama. Yet another high-budget project, considering that the setting is a space station.    

And I remember saying here that maybe LMH should be a rocket scientist in his next project!

:partyblob::partyblob:

On 9/7/2021 at 4:10 PM, syntyche said:

I tried it myself. Thanks!

What about LMH's next role as a rocket scientist wearing specs? B)

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote GIFs! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Big Disappointment even netizens like every nuna-donseng combination , they said even they don't pair.  Also rom-com is worst choice for LMH now, He has so many rom-com. He should change himself.He sould choose serious drama. I really don't want this. I hope it won't be confirmed.

gettyimages-712-24_h8_optimized.gif

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

LEE MINHO in "Ask the Stars". But it's not confirmed.

Actor Lee Min-ho has been nominated for the lead role in "Ask the Stars."

An official from MYM Entertainment, the agency, said on the news on November 18 that "Lee Min-ho has been proposed to appear in the new drama 'Ask the Stars', but nothing has been confirmed so far."

On this day, an official said cautiously, "It is too early to discuss the appearance."

Ask the Stars is an SF romantic comedy drama about the love of tourists and astronauts who met at the space station. It is a new work by Seo Sook-hyang, who previously wrote MBC's Pasta and SBS's Jealousy Incarnate.

In particular, while actor Gong Hyo-jin was proposed and considering the role of the female lead before Lee Min-ho, attention is being paid to whether their meeting will take place.

Meanwhile, Lee Minho was on SBS's "The King: Eternal Monarch" last year.

https://star.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_202111181404588308

Ooh interesting. Sci-fi romantic comedy. I don't mind seeing them together in the drama. Yet another high-budget project, considering that the setting is a space station.    

And I remember saying here that maybe LMH should be a rocket scientist in his next project!

:partyblob::partyblob:

@syntyche, thanks for sharing this. Finally................we get to hear news for a possible project offered to him. Actually, I have never thought of this pairing but this may actually work for a rom-com.The plot totally raises long-distance relationships to another level. This is still a tentative title but, in case LMH takes this, I hope they'll change the title. This sounds fresh and unique so it’s up to the writer, director, and cast to pull this off. Ohhh...........so many good dramas airing next year (2022).  :glee:

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

Wow what news to wake up to! I hope it’s true. Gong Hyo Jin is a highly respected actress and has won lots of awards. She’s also older then Minho

(40) and he seems to like acting with more mature actresses. I love him in room-com- he was brilliant in LOTBS 

• Like 6

2022 Season’s Greetings Launch

Shipping starts from the beginning of December, 2021

while stocks last

[Contents]

1. Calendar : 257x188mm

2. Diary : 150x210x18mm

3. Pouch : 235x315x30mm

4. Photo card & Case set

- Photo card : 54x84mm / 30ea

- Case : 57x87x15

5. Sticker set : 95x155mm / 2ea

6. Highlighter : 135x17x12mm

7. Postcard : 170x120mm

https://www.leeminho.kr/board/view.php?&bdId=notice&sno=169

spacer.png

spacer.png

Update: Lee Min Ho And Gong Hyo Jin In Talks To Lead New Space-Themed Drama

Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin may be uniting in Seo Sook Hyang’s new drama!

An industry representative reported on November 18 that Lee Min Ho has been cast as the male lead of “Ask the Stars” (literal title).

In response to the report, Lee Min Ho’s agency MYM Entertainment clarified, “‘Ask the Stars’ is one of several projects that he was offered. Nothing has been confirmed yet.”

Lee Min Ho rose to fame with hit dramas including “Boys Over Flowers,” “City Hunter,” “Heirs,” “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” and more. He has completed filming for his new drama “Pachinko,” which is scheduled to premiere in 2022.

Stay tuned for updates on “Ask the Stars”!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1499171wpp/gong-hyo-jin-in-talks-to-reunite-with-pasta-writer-for-new-space-themed-drama

• Like 6

Wow this is great news! Gong Hyo-jin is a really good actress and always has great chemistry with co-stars! Didn't one of them Express interest to work with each other in past interviews? But yeah lets hope the script is good, wasn't a fan of both Pasta and Jealousy Incarnate. 

• Like 5

Isn’t she a lot older than Lee Min Ho? How r they supposed to have the chemistry then? I really want an action kind of drama from him and a young and beautiful female lead for him. I want this to be just a rumour. Really it has been a long wait. Please make it worth it:sad1:

• Like 3

Who is this director?? He doesn’t have 1 decent work. Haven’t watched anything from him. Director is very important. Hope he declines this offer!! 

21 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Big Disappointment even netizens like every nuna-donseng combination , they said even they don't pair.  Also rom-com is worst choice for LMH now, He has so many rom-com. He should change himself.He sould choose serious drama. I really don't want this. I hope it won't be confirmed.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote GIFs & tweets! Thanks!

53 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

Who is this director?? He doesn’t have 1 decent work. Haven’t watched anything from him. Director is very important. Hope he declines this offer!! 

I didn't watch his last 2 project, I watched Encounter and I didn't like I dropped after EP1 , But I liked Jealousy Incarnate I watched it because of Jo Jung Suk but honestly I liked after 6-7 EPs, I sould be patience so much and We know everybody prepeare to criticise LMH's dramas after EP 1 , nobody can't be patient. I think PD is most important factor, we lived The King era and lately I saw Jirisan, even good PDs doesn't work well sometimes. I read Kminoz also so worried on DC, Everyone talk about PPL, CG etc. Honestly nobody looks happy. They say risk is too great for story.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I didn't watch his last 2 project, I watched Encounter and I didn't like I dropped after EP1 , But I liked Jealousy Incarnate I watched it because of Jo Jung Suk but honestly I liked after 6-7 EPs, I sould be patience so much and We know everybody prepeare to criticise LMH's dramas after EP 1 , nobody can't be patient. I think PD is most important factor, we lived The King era and lately I saw Jirisan, even good PDs doesn't work well sometimes. I read Kminoz also so worried on DC, Everyone talk about PPL, CG etc. Honestly nobody looks happy. They say risk is too great for story.

patience? Majority of Korean people aren’t patient and judge dramas way too fast especially when an actor like lmh is it. I don’t want the same criticism to appear for his next work. I just can’t imagine going through the same thing again. Everyone is worried of course. This project would be his local come back project and expectations would be high since it’s been such a long time. honestly speaking this drama sounds more risky than tkem because CG and directing would play a more crucial role. This is worrisome already! Gosh!! I don’t even dare to visit DC gallery. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

honestly speaking this drama sounds more risky than tkem because CG and directing would play a more crucial role. This is worrisome already! Gosh!!

I think same and story new , CG is so important, Jirisan also lived same destiny with TKEM , everyone talk about CG in first EP. If CG team isn't good, everyone criticize in EP1 and even drama started with good rating, later rating drops , If only it can be Netflix project but they don't talk about Netflix so probably it isn't Netflix project. This story is so risky for TV.I don't think that older age watch space story.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I think same and story new , CG is so important, Jirisan also lived same destiny with TKEM , everyone talk about CG in first EP. If CG team isn't good, everyone criticize in EP1 and even drama started with good rating, later rating drops , If only it can be Netflix project but they don't talk about Netflix so probably it isn't Netflix project. This story is so risky for TV.I don't think that older age watch space story.

yes! This story would work better on Netflix but no talk about Netflix. A Netflix drama would be awesome. These days some of them do very well. Also, which channel? Also, this writer doesn’t seem to have depth in her stories, I don’t want just some comedy in the story. The story has to be good and No over the top acting from the FL. The story wouldn’t cater to older generations. So what ratings would we get? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

yes! This story would work better on Netflix but no talk about Netflix. A Netflix drama would be awesome. These days some of them do very well. Also, which channel? Also, this writer doesn’t seem to have depth in her stories, I don’t want just some comedy in the story. The story has to be good and No over the top acting from the FL. The story wouldn’t cater to older generations. So what ratings would we get? 

Really I don't want rom-com now, I want that everybody talk about LMH's acting, I want serious character. Even I accept Gong Hyo Jin (and I don't want) I can't accept romcom,  I waited , action, mistery, thriller, etc.Different character.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Really I don't want rom-com now, I want that everybody talk about LMH's acting, I want serious character. Even I accept Gong Hyo Jin (and I don't want) I can't accept romcom,  I waited , action, mistery, thriller, etc.Different character.

same!! I don’t want romcom for him for at least a couple years. There are so many other genres he can do like thriller, crime, action and even melodrama. Also, this writer writes her ML as rich most of them time. I definitely want a different setting and character for him. He would be either a space tourist or an astronaut.  Honestly I don’t know what to say about either of these characters. Btw, I don’t know how I can accept the FL. Lol

• Like 1

Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin in drama show at fantastic price

Arum Novitasari
- November 18, 2021

650580699.jpg

Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin discuss the new drama. / Instagram Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin

WONOSOBO NEWS - Actor Lee Min Ho and actress Gong Hyo Jin are currently reviewing the drama "Ask the Stars," which is fantastically expensive to produce.

Quote from Allkpop, MYM Entertainment, Lee Min Ho's agency, has released an official statement stating that "Ask for a Beginning" is currently still in discussion.

“This is one of the proposed jobs. Not confirmed".

In addition to Lee Min Ho, actress Gong Hyo Jin is also in talks to accept an offer to create a drama project.

"Ask the Stars" is written by Seo Suk Hyang and will be the first Korean drama to feature a space station.

The total cost of production is reported to be 50 billion won, or about 601 billion rupees.

Translate from Indonesian google

https://kabarwonosobo.pikiran-rakyat.com/film/pr-1563046094/lee-min-ho-dan-gong-hyo-jin-dalam-pembicaraan-drama-dengan-biaya-fantastis

• Like 2