Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

^ only two episodes of Kkotboda Namja... and he's already getting so much CF offers.... I knew it, his great acting as Joonpyo + a goodlooking face... he's already on his way to celeb status in Korea. Maybe he'll be like Joo Jihoon (of Goong, recently in Antique Bakery) who virtually became an A-Lister after his turn as Prince Shin....

Are you sure it's a maybe? Haha. :lol:

I would say it's more of a he WILL be. :phew::P

If he's taking up CFs offers, i suggest he take some shampoo ads. That will be pretty convincing :D

Guest baqinardo

baqinardo thanks for the pics, MinHo is sooo cute in them

hope this thread will be very active, ^^

yee it's sad that it's only two times a week, 7 days will be great lol

U r welcome..

haha.. yeah, he's cute.

But i didnt know that he acted in "I'm Sam".. :blink:

DId someone watched that drama?

good drama?

i downlooaded it already, but still have no time to watch.. :sweatingbullets:

Let's post more in this thread.. :)

He desreves more.. :rolleyes:

I know he will be famous, because all people who ever be involved in this drama would be a famous star

Like the taiwanese and japanese version, F4 directly become famous.

Yeah. 4 of them and also the girl, will be very famous soon.

Especially if the rating hit 30-40% :rolleyes:

Of course, Lee Min-ho denies the whole affair, stating that their relationship is only oppa-dongsaeng.

credit:popseoul!

or he have to deny it coz it will affect his popularity?? :ph34r:

i hope not.. :ph34r:

I only got to know him because of the drama. He's hot and all but I prefer that he doesn't smile. He's more charismatic when not smiling.

Haha..

so u prefer he make a "boring" face everyday?? :rolleyes:

i think he has a cute smile.. :)

Are you sure it's a maybe? Haha. :lol:

I would say it's more of a he WILL be. :phew::P

If he's taking up CFs offers, i suggest he take some shampoo ads. That will be pretty convincing :D

haha..

i'll say he'll be more famous. hehe...

Let's pray.. :rolleyes:

I'm so happy for him to have reached such popularity. Hope he'll have more success. As the saying goes, "Hit the iron while its hot". He has the spotlight now because of his lead role. Looking forward to him in his future works.

Guest orange08

He is really doing an impressive job in Boys Over Flowers. <3

I've always loved the Tsukasa/Jun Pyo character the most in the story so I am pretty biased, but really, WOW, he is everything that I would expect Tsukasa to be like. Walks a very nice line between being totally unlikable and also really sweet (that scene where he told her to stop crying about her bloody nose has got to be one of my favorite scenes yet!).

He's flipping gorgeous too <3 The way he walks, the swagger ahh!

Thank you for all the pictures! I'm happy he's getting all this success because I sure as hell would like to see him in more dramas after this!

Oh god, Minho is ALL kinds of awesome!! Ever since I saw the preview of BOF, I was anticipating him a lot and I am so glad he broke my expectations. His Junpyo is nothing like I thought he would be, much much better, IMO. I can't remember how many times I've replayed the bee scene, the shower scene, and the delusional scene. Minho stole the show, definitely.

Minho's got this bored/lazy expression in his face that fits really well with Junpyo. In a lot of his scenes, it's like he's thinking 'I'm gonna die out of boredom here. What a waste of time.' Keke, I'm so in love with Junpyo.

Guest Mariposa28

Overnight star Lee Min-ho awash in CF offers

January 9th, 2009 // by javabeans

Lee Min-ho has been famous for all of five days, but already he's fielding a swarm of endorsement offers.

---------

Wow :w00t:

So we're gonna find him appearing on some CFs soon i suppose? :lol:

weeeee such a good news, thanks dear for sharing ^^ im so excited to know which brand he'll wear and CF's , hope he'll do a CF for a shower gel, he's soo gorgeous, he'll be perfect hehe :lol::lol:

^ only two episodes of Kkotboda Namja... and he's already getting so much CF offers.... I knew it, his great acting as Joonpyo + a goodlooking face... he's already on his way to celeb status in Korea. Maybe he'll be like Joo Jihoon (of Goong, recently in Antique Bakery) who virtually became an A-Lister after his turn as Prince Shin....

Oh, the picture from Dramabeans:

yee i think that too, tall handsome and charismatic, just like JJH, he'll be famous , he'll need also to make good and studied choices for his upcoming works, isn't it??

thanks for the pic, love it ^^

U r welcome..

haha.. yeah, he's cute.

good drama?

i didn't knew either, i must watch it then,

Lee Min Ho Gifs from Boys Over Flower Episode 2...

Enjoy! ^^

OMO OMO, thanks dear, drop dead *faint*

behind scene of BOF :D

1 pic

dc

thanks dear, love his back, :wub: :wub:

He's doing a great job with his drama and he is a very hott guy.

But does anyone else thinks he looks older than his real age besides me?

yeee i think that too, i guess because he's so tall, :wub: :wub:

Lee Min-ho has been famous for all of five days, but already he’s fielding a swarm of endorsement offers.

WOOOOOW! look at how popular this guy can get!!!!!

and he`ll achieve more and more if he keep his awesomeness

you cant deny that is he is a good actor.

I loved him as soon as episode 1 of BOF aired.

Guest manderley_angel

He's doing a great job with his drama and he is a very hott guy.

But does anyone else thinks he looks older than his real age besides me?

I think so too... he does look a bit mature for his age, probably because he's so tall. I don't care much though... he looks older than me, and I'm his noona by a year... so its perfect! hahah~

Oh god, Minho is ALL kinds of awesome!! Ever since I saw the preview of BOF, I was anticipating him a lot and I am so glad he broke my expectations. His Junpyo is nothing like I thought he would be, much much better, IMO. I can't remember how many times I've replayed the bee scene, the shower scene, and the delusional scene. Minho stole the show, definitely.

Minho's got this bored/lazy expression in his face that fits really well with Junpyo. In a lot of his scenes, it's like he's thinking 'I'm gonna die out of boredom here. What a waste of time.' Keke, I'm so in love with Junpyo.

^ Yup, yup! I remember someone made a fanvid for BOF using his scenes from Mackarel Run... and even back then I was already impressed. The bee scene was a winner... he looked so adorable when he was childishly hiding from the bee.

Hahah, yesss... the bored/lazy expression, it works well because the character does have those moments -- the "Is there anything that would be more entertaining than this" expression that Joonpyo has... then suddenly he meets Jandi and that broke his boredom.

What I was wondering about was that he was soo "under the radar" all this time, and only had mostly minor roles... he has the acting potential but he seemed to be so underrated before BOF.

OMG!!!!! I'm sooo happy to hear that my favorite F4 Lee Min Ho is getting the much deserved attention for his Boys Over Flowers debut. Min Ho is doing a great job as the leading actor, surpassing expectations. As one of the main character, I'm sure he experiences more pressures than the others. So far, he's the shinning star of the show, thus, deserves the praises. Afterall, one only need that "it" role to establish their career, and this is his time. I'm soo loving his curly hair, awesome acting, and gorgeous features. :)

p.s. Min Ho is the only reason I love BOF soo much... I love his wardrobe in the show!!!!!

Guest j1youngxj3

i was skeptical about him at first..but his acting's not too bad..and i love his portrayal of domyouji...<3

does anyone know how tall he is?

Ooh, i topped a page! :w00t:

Thanks baqinardo for the photos! He sure looks hot, haha :phew:

U r welcome..

haha.. yeah, he's cute.

good drama?

I watched I'm Sam on KBSWorld, and to say the truth, i didn't really like it. But i decided to rewatch it a month ago when i heard Lee Min Ho was in it. I can't believe i didn't even notice such a hot guy in it the other time i watch it!!! :wacko:

Haha, but the second time i watch it, i thought it was okay. But if you don't like super illogical storyline, than i will suggest you just find those eps with Lee Min Ho in it, LOL! :blush: :lol:

And yep, let's post more!! Hehe, don't worry, i will do that :D

He is really doing an impressive job in Boys Over Flowers. <3

I've always loved the Tsukasa/Jun Pyo character the most in the story so I am pretty biased, but really, WOW, he is everything that I would expect Tsukasa to be like. Walks a very nice line between being totally unlikable and also really sweet (that scene where he told her to stop crying about her bloody nose has got to be one of my favorite scenes yet!).

He's flipping gorgeous too <3 The way he walks, the swagger ahh!

Thank you for all the pictures! I'm happy he's getting all this success because I sure as hell would like to see him in more dramas after this!

Me too! I've always loved Tsukasa. But Lee Min Ho made me love Tsukasa more! Haha :D

Yeah, hope he appears in more dramas after that B)

i was skeptical about him at first..but his acting's not too bad..and i love his portrayal of domyouji...<3

does anyone know how tall he is?

He's 185cm. So tall.... >.<

Guest jaejoong.ro02

He's an Asian superstar in the making. Dude, I find him very attractive. *melts*

And like most of the people here, he's the reason why I'm addicted to BOF now. The story is good but I'm always looking forward to see him. :D

EDIT: I backtracked page 3 and I found that rumor about him and a Davichi member. I don't know if this is worth to mention but I watched a clip of him and a davinchi member singing together. I think he's just being friendly. XD