Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Korean Actors Who Are Dearly Missed In K-Dramas

korean-actors-who-are-dearly-missed-by-f

Many popular Korean actors are currently in hiatus and are missed dearly by their fans. Most of them are on a break from the spotlight due to military service while others are for other personal reasons. Here are some of the Korean actors that fans hope to see again on TV or on the big screen not only because of their impressive visuals but also their exceptional talent in acting.

Lee Min Ho

Lee is expected to make a comeback as soon as he gets discharged from the military on April 25. The Heirs actor started his enlistment in May 2017.

Lee is one of the most established Hallyu stars in Asia. He was last seen acting in SBS hit drama Legends of The Blue Sea. Once he returned for military service, Lee Min Ho is expected to be flooded with TV and movie offers.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/46706/20190305/korean-actors-who-are-dearly-missed-in-k-dramas.htm

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

All The Korean Celebrities Who Will Be Returning From The Military in 2019

Lee Min-Ho

We'd take Lee Min-Ho over flowers any day! The Hallyu star is anticipated to be discharged on 25 April 2019 and fans are excited to watch him on the big screen again. 

rs_634x1024-190305183127-leeminho.jpg?fi

https://www.eonline.com/ap/news/1020699/all-the-korean-celebrities-who-will-be-returning-from-the-military-in-2019

• Like 6

cr: Nancy Live

Spoiler

HEIRS-EPISODE 7

The episode begins outside the convenience store, ES asking KT what happened between YD and KT.  KT replies that he doesn't recall, but they hate each other now.  Madam Han introduces KT and ES, not knowing the two have already met.  Madam Han asks ES to report to her how he is doing at school.  Es's mom has scraped together enough money to buy the school uniform.  Esther tells Rachel to show up for a family (with YD and his father) portrait.  Rachel and YD scheme to break up Esther and Dong wook.  KT waits for ES and the two take a taxi to school.   KT points to something outside, ES turns to look and KT takes the opportunity to put his head on ES's shoulder (didn't we need this in city hunter, except on a bus?).  At school, KT follows slowly behind ES.  Finally, he reaches and pulls her ponytail (LOVE IS THE MOMENT...)Who is at school early but Myung Soo.  Fortunately, he is not suspicious seeing KT and ES.  ES points to an outline of a corpse on the walkway.  Myung Soo said it's erased, but someone keep redrawing it.  It's assumed to be ...Back at the Kim household, Madam Han shows??? (I still think it's another student's mother)the house.  Madam Han and her friend scheme to make Madam Han the lady of the house.  In a funny scene, Hee Nam spills something interrupting the two ladies lol.  She's really too smart for Madam Han!  Back at school, Hyo Shin interviews ES for the job at the studio.  Bo Na walks in telling Hyo Shin that he cannot hire hire ES because ES is Chan Young friend.  KT mischievously steals ES's ponytail again, while YD watches.  Chan Young grills bo Na about KT.  I think Chan Young gets a kick teasing Bo Na.  KT then grills Chan Young about his relationship with ES.  Won returns home to talk to his father.  Won continues rail against KT. KT, wearing a pink sweater that caused comments in DBs, greets Won, still trying to talk to his brother.  Do you think the pink sweater was meant to make KT look vulnerable against Won?  I think that he does; he looks defeated after continuing to be rejected.  Won continues to be mean to KT, but what does KT do, he hugs Won.  ES returns home, startled by KT (she's continually in her own world).  KT demands ES return the dreamcatcher in the wine cellar.  They listen to music.  ES tells KT the song reminds her of someone she loves.  KT becomes jealous, but ES tells him that it's her sister.  Interesting how both ES and KT love their older sibling, but the love isn't returned.  At school, the kids gather outside the classroom, where YD is holding  ES captive.  Bo Na asks YD what he is doing.  YD dumps all of the contents of ES's bag on the floor.  He is intent on proving she is not new money and part of the social welfare group.  Chan Young enters the room.  Chan Young tells YD to lay off.  Even though Chan young is also social welfare, he is respected by his classmates.  YD tells ES that she has many knights in shining armor.  KT, in another classroom, learns that YD dumped the contents of ES's bag on the ground.  He starts to storm out of the room, but class begins.  the topic is dreams.  KT impatiently waits until class ends then looks for YD.  YD serves Joon Young   with a complaint for assaulting YD.  Joon Young      asks what he can do to make the complaint go away.  YD tells Joon Young to kneel before him.  The school watching Joon Young  kneel while YD smirks.  ES starts to cry.  Finally, KT shows up and tells  Joon Young  to get up.   Joon Young tells KT to butt out; that KT is no better than YD.  KT apologises and pays Joon Young back by hitting YD.  Everyone gasps. Before a all out brawl begins a teacher breaks up the group.  The two boys are brought before Ji Sook.  KT threatens to have KT transferred to another school or worse yet, tell Won.  YD continues to bait KT by pointing out that Ji Sook is not his real mother.  We see KT and YD when they were friends.  KT tells YD that what he saw is not embarrassing.  YD tells KT that the latter is just an illegitimate child.  Esther picks Rachel up from school where they see KT.  Esther honks the horn to get KT's attention.  She asks him to dinner to which KT doesn't respond.  Poor Rachel is hurt.  Esther is miffed that KT doesn't answer.  Chairman Kim asks SEc Yoon if the marriage between Esther and Dong Wook will take place.  Sec Yoon says yes, because it's not about love.  YD invites ES to eat black bean noodles.  YD tells ES that if she eats with him, YD will drop the lawsuit against Joon Young.  Of course, ES goes to watch YD eat his noodles.  Rachel shows up to find ES in YD's room.  Rachel misunderstand the situation and leaves.  Rachel calls KT to tell him that ES is in a hotel room with YD.  Immediately, KT tries to call ES, who doesn't answer.  hee Nam receives a text to appear at a PTA meeting.  Of course, she cannot.  KT finds ES at her part time job and yanks her outside.  He interrogates her about the happenings at the hotel room.  ES tells KT and he tells her that she shouldn't have gone.  ES finally tells KT that he's making it worse for her, but trying to be next to her.  KT tells ES to like him (hopefully with her heart) because he likes her--love is the moment.....  kiss next week!

• Like 5

N1I5KRI.gif

Spoiler

l7xjBtv.gif

Kim Tan getting cuter and adorable by the second! Getting all hyped up when Eun Sang runs into Young Do at the convenience store. Then teasing her in front of his mother. The next day waiting up early for her so they can go together to school. Then the good ol' 'rest his head on her shoulder' move. I so love boyish and sweet Kim Tan. I thought he would not notice her finally wearing a uniform, but he did, and gave her the sweetest compliment.

UROUIN6.gif

And so the teasing continues - he pulls the tie out of her hair (and I search for the Love is the Moment soundtrack). :lol:

GfHCCy3.gif

So he does his research on the real score between Eun Sang and Chan Young. He does have plans of pursuing her.

5naYZcv.gif

Pink fuzzy sweater. It did catch my attention, but I stopped it from distracting me on this hyung scene. I was rather moved by Kim Tan suddenly hugging his hyung. He still does adore him, despite his rejections. And good thing hyung didn't pull away immediately then slapped him or something. :lol:

fblTBtm.gif

Jealous Kim Tan, who at first did not want Eun Sang showing her neck/nape, now quizzes her on the person she likes, thinking it was a guy. Oh, our smitten boy. Are you planning to ask again your indirect questions like, "Do I like you," or "Do I miss you?" 

This time, Kim Tan stands up to Young Do when he sees him bullying Joon Young yet again. But I think that punch was initially meant to get back at him for messing with Eun Sang's backpack. Talk about hitting two birds with one stone, er punch. :lol:

ycL1M1S.gif

Young Do being the biggest a-hole now blackmails Eun Sang to eat noodles with him in exchange for the withdrawal of his charges. He does have his own creepy, unique ways of getting her number and making her have a date with him. And who else sees them together but Rachel. I feel bad for her, being Kim Tan's fiancee and yet being witness to his growing fondness of Eun Sang. However, her jealousy is even pushing Kim Tan and Eun Sang closer together. Hence, him having the chance to admit, "Because I like you." Finally, he answered his own question! 

N4s3xGF.gif

jHzf89v.gif

• Like 4

MV5BZmNkMjc0ZmYtNTVlMy00MjQ1LTlmNzctNjJj

Spoiler

@syntycheGood comments. Yes, I like that he keeps going to his hyung to explain, to ask him not to leave the house, he keeps following him and even giving him a loving hug, hyung is stunned but still manages to remain cold and walk away. You can see KT's eyes brimming with tears at the constant rejection. Poor boy!

So there is a lot of competition between KT and YD for the attention of Eun Sang, at the end KT is pretty demanding that ES likes him because he confesses that he likes her. Ha!

It is cute the way he demands her attention and he gets up early to take her in a taxi to school while his mama asks ES to spy on him yet not get close to him because he is her "master". Ma'am your son is already infatuated with her.

I like the way he pulls her hair band to get her hair loose and untied and sexy. He likes hair like Choi Yong :lol::lol: KT loves teasing ES, and even gets to lay his head on her shoulder. Cheeky! LMH is cute but he does look a little tired around the eyes at times in this episode.

Young Do likes ES but does not know how to win her over so he threatens, what a mixed up boy.

Thanks for the review @CarolynH

Want to comment that I just love this hair style (see above) that he had in LOTBS. :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20190312 on duty.

Reveal hidden contents

45b8d7b7gy1g0zr1i1umaj20rh1c17wi.jpg

cr. Logo

And Minho was found that he went to play Slotzilla Zip line :

78782b3bgy1g0zq11iejhj20ku0f7n3v.jpg

78782b3bgy1g0zq13cw5pj20i20cxace.jpg

78782b3bgy1g0zq1qevvlj20ku0yqk9n.jpg

cr minoz_qingqing

Image that Lee Min Ho is flying above your head.  :w00t: