Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

• 3 months later...
Guest Jipiteejoy

>__< I find him also one of the cutest in I Am Sam too!

ahem.... but top just wins the spot in the drama though..hahah

but anyways, he looks so much cuter not in the pictures though cause the pics makes him look

old or mabey its just me. He looks like a cute little boy in I am Sam >o<

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest heliane_maine22

The Announcement for the F4 Boys in the new Korean adaptation of Hana Yori Dango is out today.

Although it was floated around that the casting would comprise mostly pop idol stars, it turns out that we’re split half-half between idols and actors.

First is F4 leader in the Tsukasa role, aka actor Lee Min-ho (above Left)

Kim Hyun-joong, idol singer of pop boy band SS501, takes on the role of Rui.

Kim Bum, at above right, is most recently of East of Eden (above right)

And, finally, Kim Joon is the least-known of the F4 boys, as Akira.

source: dramabeans

congratulationss for the role

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SmileItsDer

He's pretty cute! Can't wait for the korean meteor garden!!! I wish Kim Hyung Joong was the main guy!! he is even cuter!!! lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw him on Mackerel Run..the story was okay, and he was pretty funny in that drama..but actually i like the other guy;the guy who played the role of Baek Hyun..

Congratulation to Min Ho for being the cast in Kkot Boda Namja..It's too bad that his best friend Jung Il Woo can't join him in this drama..But it's okay..

Another Jung Il woo's best friend; Kim bum, will play the role of Soujiro..what a coincidence..

I wish Jung Il Woo could join in this drama together with Min Ho and Kim Bum..

Ohh, i think he is pretty tall, isn't he?

I think, it will be good since he'll be the leading role..It helps Min Ho to give a good impression for his role as Doumyoji/ Joon Pyo..

Good choice group 8!!!

• 1 month later...

Boys Before Flowers Production Press Conference

December 21st, 2008 // by javabeans

We’re only two weeks away from the premiere of the much-anticipated Hana Yori Dango remake, Boys Before Flowers, and the cast came out on December 22 for the production press conference.

Not much more to add to the already sizable pre-show buzz, so before we get to the photos, I’ll just say, once again: This is one damn good-looking cast. (Also: Yes, the guys look a little cartoonishly dressed, but they most likely came in character, and if Hanadan is anything, it’s over the top with the F4 looks. I think they’ve done a pretty good job translating the clothing and overall appearance of the characters, even if I do think Kim Hyun-joong’s scarf-and-cardigan combo is ridiculous — ajumma meets dandy! — for a real-world outfit.)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fieryheart

it doesnt say in any of his profiles online how tall he is

:S

im guessing like 6 foot, anyone agree with me?

=)

I think his height is 185cm.