Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest avalony

I think he resembes more Ikuta Toma. They have the same noses and eyes...

omg i was thinking the exact same thing. except a much hotter version of toma (i really like toma but sometimes his nose can be a bit erm hawkish.) he really looks like toma though in mackerel run, which is an older drama of his in which he is absolutely ridiculously adorable. i know a lot of people don't like goo hye sun's acting in bof, but you should have seen the main girl there - min ho and the rest of the cast were running circles around her. in order for a drama to fully work, both the male and female leads must be functional. <_<

haha i love it how before the drama began, everyone was spazzing over kim hyung joon and kim bum while we were all like lee min ho who? dude better not mess it up!

and now we're all lavishing praise on him whereas poor hj is going through the shredder lately. and uh, we're still lusting over kim bum :sweatingbullets:

Guest baqinardo

I think he resembes more Ikuta Toma. They have the same noses and eyes...

Ikuta Toma. I dun think so.. :sweatingbullets:

ikutatomaua3.jpg

I have to watch ep.4 tonight.

cant wait to watch.

His acting just perfect.

i like his chemistry with Jan Di :wub:

Guest toocutedoggy

^ ....it's the director's style and the character of the story....xD (after all .......my girl and BBF is directed by SAME director ^^)

Minho in perm is pure SMEXY!! not everyone could pull of this look while looking smexy and cute......

he did such a great job on BBF .....<3

If Lee Dong Wook+ Kim Rae Won + Joo Jin Mo had a baby it would be this kid! hahaha.

I'm enjoying his acting in that new F4 drama. I can definitely see him in several different projects after this drama is over. Family, trendy, historical, action... you name it. I look forward to seeing more of this kid on screen in the future.

i like his chemistry with Jan Di :wub:

I remember commenting in episode 1 that I had yet to see the chemistry between JD/JP, but now it comes in full force. The preview looks good, can't wait for that.

I could finally pinpoint which part of LMH resembles LDW, it's his voice :blush: and LDW is a fine fine fine actor too.

Guest baqinardo

I remember commenting in episode 1 that I had yet to see the chemistry between JD/JP, but now it comes in full force. The preview looks good, can't wait for that.

I could finally pinpoint which part of LMH resembles LDW, it's his voice :blush: and LDW is a fine fine fine actor too.

Haha..

u r right.

LMH's "Awkwardness" acting very same like LDW in My girl. :lol:

wanna share this:

Boys Over Flowers FULL OST.

Enjoy it!

Lee Min Ho..Jung Il Woo's best friend..

I like seeing him in many different dramas..

Starting Mackerel Run, I Am Sam, My School E.T's, and the last is BOF...

I think he suits for the role of Jun Pyo :rolleyes:

What a coincidence!! The cap's covers two best friends of Il Woo.. Love it :w00t:

1ep3zp1.jpg

credit: DC BOF

Guest baqinardo

Lee Min Ho..Jung Il Woo's best friend..

I like seeing him in many different dramas..

Starting Mackerel Run, I Am Sam, My School E.T's, and the last is BOF...

I think he suits for the role of Jun Pyo :rolleyes:

What a coincidence!! The cap's covers two best friends of Il Woo Love it :w00t:

Haha..

yeah. and JIL's Iljimae return will air next week, i hope it wont aired at Mon-Tue. :rolleyes:

1ep3zp1.jpg

credit: DC BOF

i like his "Dont touch My 'Thing'" look..

haha..

really suits him..

Guest Mariposa28

hey sweety ^^ :blush:

thanx for the pix, esp love this one :blush:

thanx everyone for the updates, pix, links, OST ^^

you're welcome dear; love it too :wub: :wub:

Ikuta Toma. I dun think so.. :sweatingbullets:

I still have to insist ;p I can't say they always look alike but resemblance you may notice in 'I'm Sam' MinHo's last year drama. MinHo is there without that curly thing on his head (no offence, i really love them xp). But some gestures and faces are very similar.

Some pics to compare

ikuta-toma-87392.jpg2367611271_beb30d9ea0.jpgphoto43944.jpg

They even smile in similar way. ;]

0fb8014bng6.jpgmin1.jpgphoto43946.jpg

And cuts of 'I'm Sam'

Panorama2.jpgPanorama1.jpg

agree? :)